[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
I have this warm fuzzy feeling looking at them already :heart:

Credit as tagged

LMAO!  Should add Mayumi's picture there also. haha

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't believe we get to see him work with two girls at a time, that we been anticipating for quite some time now. I think he looks good with both girls especially Pat. Pat just look so innocent and young, while Nadech is comforting her lol.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh goodness!!! Taew an Pat look good with Nadech!! Both n'ek look HOT with Nadech :) :) im totally loving da fitting and now excited for da actual stuff...

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Taew reminded me of a younger Aff and Patricia a younger Vickie.

Nadech is a lucky guy; got to play with two pretty nang eks at the same time.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Omg they look so good together totally better than I imagined! Taew is looking esp gorgeous on those clips/pics,
yet another lakorn of Na to look forward to! bring it on! 

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Ooh, I like Nadech, Taew and Patrica. The more I see Patrica's pics, the more mature she is. Barry and Taew are so cute together! And I love Barry's nerdy glasses, it makes him look hot. 

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Damn he being looking good with Taew too!n OMO! I'm going to faint.

I love the style he has on as the bro who'll be with Taew. Reminds me of the old Lays commercials. I'm so excited for more pix. Damn RFTD for their slow production at least I have this to look forward to.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Pat's new haircut made a big difference on her appearance. She also looks much more mature which is a plus....Tadech Naew lmao look very compatible with each other and I can't wait to see these two on-screen !! Still can't get over those SC pics of em!!! <3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i swear Patricia she reminded me of Yaya

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
pink_juliet_kashie said:
If anything I think Patricia looks starstruck. Like she's nervous around Nadech...understandable....who wouldn't be
i thought of the nervous senses coming from Pat too 

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
The storyline is kind of confusing but also interesting! It's good that the Nang'ek is Taew...Great to see new pair, Nadech & Taew!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Wow may I say I might be loving Nadech's wardrobe!!! And Patrica and Taew r so pretty. I can't wait I'm already so excited!!