[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Hehe I have a thing for 'fake marriages' LOL so I'm in, not to mention that Nadech is also my Ch3 bias and that I've recently become 'attached' to Taew's lakorns 'cause she's such a gifted actress ^^ Anyway... *spazz* Only 4-5 more days until the fitting!! Yahooooo

fanny

sarNie Adult
Yeh! I always wanted Nadech and Pat to pair up. Hope the story is good. Not too fond with Taew, but after watching Khun Chai Ratchannon I'm OK with her.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
This mean Nadech will be filming two lakorns at the same time? Will this be his first time filming two lakorns at the same time? Wait, have they started filming Yadech's lakorn yet? I know they started mario and taew.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
-AyLove- said:
This mean Nadech will be filming two lakorns at the same time? Will this be his first time filming two lakorns at the same time? Wait, have they started filming Yadech's lakorn yet? I know they started mario and taew.
I think they are filming Mario's and Taew lakorn at the same time Yaya and Nadech are filming there's. I'm positive they are doing this. Bc it will be easier. When Taew and Mario's lakorn come out then they would already been done with Nadech and Yaya's lakorn all they have to do is help edit some films and fix some errors involve and ect. That way Nadech will have time to film two other lakorn rumor for him. Bc by this time he would be done with RFTD.

fanny

sarNie Adult
They look extra cute together. I can't wait for the lakorn to come out. My dream come true as I always wanted these two to pair up. yah!!!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
omg such a cutie! so so so cute! I thought he wouldn't have such a young style, lol imagined both twins on costard, something more serious 
As expected, he does make an adorable pair with Pat, too! When will we see him with Taew tho?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omggggggg Taew and Nadech looks gorgeous together !!!!!!! Just seen ch3fc upload a clip of them taking fitting pics together !!!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally the fitting.. Nadech look so cute! look cute with glasses too. Patricia look cute too. but I love Nadech with Taew more they look so cute and lovely together,  Taew look beautiful. I have a soft spot for tiny n'eks. Taew in Nadech's embrace make her look so precious. Taew fit so much to play as a weak pitiful n'ek, I can't think of any other n'ek in ch3 that will fit more than her and I meant this as a compliment. Taew is older than Nadech but she look the same age as him heck she sometimes look younger than him too haha. only 2 yrs apart no biggie. this is one of the lakorn in my list that i'm excited to see in 2014. Yay finally will get to see Nadech&Taew as pairs, can't wait. the author said even though the lakorn added Patricia role more but still Taew is the main n'ek. hope will get to see more cute sweet scenes between Nadech&Taew's couple. I know I will love their couple more cause even in the fitting they look so cute together and have good chemistry already.  love that it's a new story not remake cause sometimes tired of watching remakes so a new story is a good change. and see double Nadech will be even more hot! double the hotness. haha

Aww sooo cute! love them

cr pantip

cr pantip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hozsdgRkRgM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyvKl1gTqws

cr snoopy kitty

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Nadech and Pat look like siblings. Haha. They've both got those dimples and a cute look.

Taew looks like Aff, I swear. Especially in the first pic of her and Nadech.

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
I will and forever ship Nadech & Taew -- Tadech (as someone had called them) ^^ I just find the two to be more mature in love. Padech is cute puppy love :)

---------

my favoritō :D ngawwww....

and here's one with p'mam, p'saroda, p'taew, & n'pat!

**credits: gibseesan IG & patricia IG

I can't wait. Filming starts late October!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
This is definitely a cute pairing. Yay!!! One of my dream couples came true, now if the other one will follow, I'll be more happy.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
teedee said:
Finally the fitting.. 
Aww sooo cute! love them

cr pantip

Sorry to cut your post.
I don't know what you guys think, but those shorts are TOO short. I feel uncomfortable. 

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
^
Not just you, I would feel very uncomfortable in those short shorts also.

My net just had to died on my last night.  But oh my, Nadech and Taew look so freaking cute together.  Much much better than I expected.  I love Nadech hair like this, wish they start filming already.