[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Two pretty girls and two nadechs, what a killer lakorn, that means i have to stock up tissues ready to drool in every scene!!

I hope it's a comedy, something like this twin jacky chan movie i watched long time ago, where one is a talented musician and the other is a kungfu fighter, and their gfs always get them mixed up, it's hilarious, cant think of the name right now

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
queenyeon said:
Excited! More Nadech the better for me! 
I'd love to see him with Margie, Taew, Mint C ....Looking forward to see who is the nang'ek! 
just reading comment on here, but gosh your siggie always tend to melt my heart everytime i pass it!

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
luciagemini said:
the storyline for lom son ruk looks a little stupid. Well, it can be good if they set the detail smart.
What's the story line?

Falada

sarNie Adult
Amya said:
What's the story line?

Posted by Kiki and credits to Shampoo @ Spicy

Praek's older brother is a businessman and suddenly was in an accident. Praek wanted to find out the cause and afraid that it might someone inside.

He pays Nang'ek to be his fake wife. Before Nang'ek enters the story, he has been looking for a fake wife to proceed with his plan. But Nang'ek just came back to the country side after her bf dumped and took all her money and stuff. She was in huge debt so he offer to pay her debt in return she pretends to be his wife. This way, he told his parents that he doesn't want too return to BKK since he's married. So, this make it look plausible that he wouldn't venture back to live in BKK. He's a doctor who goes to work in the country side.

Anyway, he never was able to proceed with his plan to replace himself as his brother so their business isn't in ruin. He instead falls in love with Nang'ek and they actually made it real. Lol they slept together and stuff. But cuz he's so secretive in things he does, it made her suspicious of him. Cuz he has girls swarming all over him too. He keep talking on the phone secretively. They got into a huge argument and then he decided to proceed with his plan just to spite her.

Anyway, he plan an accident for himself and then he becomes in his brother. Now, he has to sit and watch his wife cry and takes care of his brother. Lol

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Falada said:

Posted by Kiki and credits to Shampoo @ Spicy

Praek's older brother is a businessman and suddenly was in an accident. Praek wanted to find out the cause and afraid that it might someone inside.He pays Nang'ek to be his fake wife. Before Nang'ek enters the story, he has been looking for a fake wife to proceed with his plan. But Nang'ek just came back to the country side after her bf dumped and took all her money and stuff. She was in huge debt so he offer to pay her debt in return she pretends to be his wife. This way, he told his parents that he doesn't want too return to BKK since he's married. So, this make it look plausible that he wouldn't venture back to live in BKK. He's a doctor who goes to work in the country side.Anyway, he never was able to proceed with his plan to replace himself as his brother so their business isn't in ruin. He instead falls in love with Nang'ek and they actually made it real. Lol they slept together and stuff. But cuz he's so secretive in things he does, it made her suspicious of him. Cuz he has girls swarming all over him too. He keep talking on the phone secretively. They got into a huge argument and then he decided to proceed with his plan just to spite her.Anyway, he plan an accident for himself and then he becomes in his brother. Now, he has to sit and watch his wife cry and takes care of his brother. Lol
Thanks falada !!! You are always on point with responses Ja . I appreciate u.

Despite of all I still wanna thank Shampoo at spicy for the info too.

Nadech in some more business attire ??? Yessss!!!!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
AnnTfan said:
just reading comment on here, but gosh your siggie always tend to melt my heart everytime i pass it!
Khun Charles melts all heart  :crush:

Amya said:
Nadech in some more business attire ??? Yessss!!!!
Only good thing about the story! Nadech rocked the suit on GRGR, I'm so looking forward to see him rocking it again  :coverlaf:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
queenyeon said:
Khun Charles melts all heart  :crush:

Only good thing about the story! Nadech rocked the suit on GRGR, I'm so looking forward to see him rocking it again  :coverlaf:
Hi queen SHR! KC sure melt our heart, on his own or wif his nangfah! We can look forward 2 c him in suit in RS wif yaya n they will surely b smoking hot!!! sorry off topic

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Nothing in here is finalize yet, right??? Its still rumor, correct??? From wat i read....:p

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
@sweet_09 i know that Nadech does have another lakorn not the Rising Sun series but I dont know if this is the one. This might be the lakorn he was talking about not so sure myself. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
since Nadech is playing a twin Taew isn't the only nang'ek there will be another one but Ch3 hasn't reveal it yet