[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Man I really want to know who the n'ek is and the story line!! It eating me up. Can't they give us a clue?? -__-

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I would love Chompoo. Their photoshoot a couple of years ago was cute & this year when he was on 3 Zaap he immediately hug the other 2 hosts and left Chompoo hanging. Seem Chompoo makes him nervous. He didn't hug her until the other gals mentioned it. So cute.

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
ooo interesting!! i wouldn't mind the choices listed by everyone. Pat (the cute dimple newbie!), Mew, Namtarn, chompoo (gorggggeeeous!).

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I don't think anyone mention Mint Chalida. I heard earlier through the years that Nadech and her was going to be filming a lakorn together but it was unconfirmed and they had to let the project go. Maybe Mint C and Nadech may get another chance to act together???

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Mint C has cubic and another rumored lakorn I think, the chances are slim. I wish they'd tell us who is the nang'ek already so we can stop this guessing game lol I have so many actresses I want to see Nadech act with!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thank youuuuu cookies for the good news!!! i'm glad its taew, was looking forward to this new pair! ^^

btw, anyone knows if this lakorn a remake or completely new?

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
tippytoes said:
thank youuuuu cookies for the good news!!! i'm glad its taew, was looking forward to this new pair! ^^

btw, anyone knows if this lakorn a remake or completely new?
Ur welcome, yea i was looking forward to it as well
It's a new one 

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
tippytoes said:
yay a new lakorn! that's even better, thanks again cookies! ^^

the title should change already hehe :)
ur welcome again :)
I wanted to change the title but i don't know how to do it :(