[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
m9saeteurn1 said:
haha I guess that's my issue. I am so freakin picky that even the nang'ek has too look good or at least tolerable to watch otherwise I just can't feel the characters. I was going to say I'll make an exception for Nadech but that's not true. Even with him I couldn't finish his first lakorn (although he was not pra'ek but had a lot of role) because I didn't care for Mint N.
I do like Wier too. I watched a few of his like with Pinky and I like that lakorn. I tried watching the period lakorn of him and Min but didn't finished I wasn't feeling her character much. The MV grabbed my attention though.

All in all, I guess I am MORE picky on the male cast because that's what I look for first. lol

Haha. Yeah, I'm really really picky with the guys too. UNLESS the gal is someone I really really like, then I'll make an exception. For instance, Anne and Matt are the only two who I'll watch the lakorn just for even though their pra'ek isn't my liking. Haha.

fun said:
Wier just rubs me the wrong way lol I initially thought he was gay when I saw his first lakorn with Pancake lol

HAHA. I don't blame you. I've only become a fan of him since 2013. Before then I hated his guts. HAHA. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Plus he pairs up with people I don't like and the storyline is just not my cup of tea.

I am an on and off fan of Pancake lol First I didn't like her but she received so much hate that I came to like her lol And then the thing with Weir where she claimed they never dated lol I stopped liking her. And then she went on a hiatus. I actually missed seeing her on screen and everywhere. When she came back, I became a fan again. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Plus he pairs up with people I don't like and the storyline is just not my cup of tea.

I am an on and off fan of Pancake lol First I didn't like her but she received so much hate that I came to like her lol And then the thing with Weir where she claimed they never dated lol I stopped liking her. And then she went on a hiatus. I actually missed seeing her on screen and everywhere. When she came back, I became a fan again. 

HAHA. I don't like Pan's acting. Watched her in Prom Daen Hua Jai and had to tolerate her for Es. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
@Katelyn and others, how would you like me to credit you for your translation?

Katelyn @ AF or would you want your Viki's account username?

I am currently working on episode 6. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Amelie3 and her team are way ahead of me. Most of episode 1-5 were kjong58's translation with a few editing so there is two set of different subs.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
fun said:
@Katelyn and others, how would you like me to credit you for your translation?

Katelyn @ AF or would you want your Viki's account username?

I am currently working on episode 6. 

Fun, I'm hardly active on Viki so at AF would be best.  I'm pretty busy until early June.  I wish I could help.  I think episode 13 has not been fully translated yet.  Will see if I could find some time to finish it.

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
Katelyn said:

Fun, I'm hardly active on Viki so at AF would be best.  I'm pretty busy until early June.  I wish I could help.  I think episode 13 has not been fully translated yet.  Will see if I could find some time to finish it.

Okay got it. Take your time. 
awesomedua said:
Thank you so much Fun :)
No problem. It's a great way to improve my Thai, so it's a win-win situation for me. When I time/segment an episode, I would also fill in what I understand, then I will refer back to other's translations to fill in the gap or sometimes make comparison to some of my translation. It's a whole load of work but it pays off to gain new knowledge. Also it's fun to see how different people choses their word choice for their translation.

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Congrats to LSR EFM awards - best lakorn and popular actor
Nadech receiving his EFM award
http://websta.me/p/988185289556730423_1552944839
Credits to space4ny IG - translation
http://websta.me/p/988182943228450960_29843797
http://websta.me/p/988184756417681587_29843797
Credits to keaw_jung IG

LSR got the EFM award for best lakorn quite some while ago, there was a picture of P'Mam (producer) receiving the award with some other LSR cast members on lovefactually IG.

EFM award are voted by fans and given by month if I am not mistaken. It is a free voting system award through facebook. I have no idea how the nominations are made for it though. EFM award are related to a radio station too.   

Vimalee - There were some magazines for LSR, one cover was posted on this thread by Mahalo here - http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/58953-ch3-lom-son-ruk-feel-good/page-38 There were also some english translations parts of LSR premium magazine on lovefactually IG and the picture in the next link shows some cover mags related to it too - http://websta.me/p/939182911981855235_1552944839 Credits to space4ny IG And I think Nadech and Taew had a magazine cover together in the same mag of that cover with him and Patricia that shows up in that picture. Probably that cover is posted somewhere on this thread as well....

Thank you very much Katelyn for translating here and fun for your timming activities at Viki. And thank you both for sharing the links here.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
This conversation on what you look for in a lakorn is quite interesting. Especially, since looks mean so little to me. At times, if an actor is too good looking it's distracting. Don't get me wrong, a hot guy is great but any guy or girl can become easier on the eyes with a great character and a solid performance. I do pick dramas based on actors but on whether I can trust their performance. Then subject matter, writer, production team, etc. The rest fall into place depending on my mood. Lol. Plus, if I only watched shows in which I found the leads attractive I'd probably have nothing to watch. An actor's talent is number one and if I just genuinely like them. A few of the newer generation females, I just like them and believe they will improve or have something that they bring to a character. Same for the guys.

With Nadech and Taew, I've just liked them from first time I saw them onscreen as actors. I was drawn to their screen presence and overall interpretation of their characters. I didn't find either attractive initially but find Taew absolutely beautiful now. For Nadech, it usually depends on his onscreen character but his offscreen personality seems kind so from time to time I'll see him and think he's adorable. In this drama, he definitely had moments of raw sex appeal, and, hey, I won't ever complain about that . I don't watch all his dramas but from now on, I will always look out for what he's up to. I don't think LSR has changed that urgency but it has made me much more aware and solid in my conviction that he's a dedicated actor. Taew I try to never miss, even when I hate her character or am unsure about the premise [case and point Wiang Roy Dao] because she will always deliver. Lately, she's been cast with some great people lately, which makes me very excited about all her upcoming works.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Are there missing pages on this thread?!!  Odd...I just did a quick translation for the last episode and now it's gone.  :scratchchin:

fun

Expired Sarnie
sarN did a restore on the forum. So anything that was posted during the past 3 days are gone.