[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
So glad so many enjoyed the drama as much as I did. My only hope was to have at least 30 minutes devoted to the couple at the end, over a rushed 5 happy minutes and I got that. Too often in dramas, especially lakorn, they waste time and draw out conflict, only to have the couple kiss and make up for two minutes before the credits. This drama gave me intense heady passion, sweet cuddly moments and adorable sweetness, with plenty of couple scenes and togetherness whether they were fighting, loving or estranged. Overall, I couldn't have asked for more.

Thank you everyone for a great experience and all the translations, discussions, opinions and summaries! I have always appreciated Taew as an actress and gave this a try because I knew I'd enjoy her pairing with Nadech, however, I never imagined to love the drama or be completely sold on Nadech as well. This is by far my favorite of his performances and I can't wait to see how he continues to improve.

It's been a very pleasant surprise and though still quite early in the year, this drama with definitely make my 2015 favorites list.

Side note: Does anyone know if Tarm Rak Kuen Jai has an airdate? I really don't frequent forums, so I doubt I'll ever visit that thread.

Edit: @Katelyn Your video didn't load initially but I finally watched it! So, so cute! Loved it! I always like to see BTS vids, especially when the atmosphere is fun but hard working. And seriously, Keawjung deserves to be applauded for raising such a genuinely happy kid. Lol.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
did I miss something...? like....why was Anna okay with Pran at the end?  Or were we supposed to assume that she's able to move on after Non told her that he didn't love her on the rooftop?

But I'm glad she's okay with him and I'm glad they left it with a sense that she'll give him a chance.  They should do part 2 about Anna and Pran, I'm very curious to know Pran's story 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yeah, the ending threw me off and was unrealistic, to say the least. As a viewer sympathizing with both Pat and Non, I didn't enjoy that Non ended up being the slave. If the point of doing that was to show him making up for his wrongs, it was really dissatisfying, like a really desperate attempt to make us laugh that just didn't work. They showed him riding up to her on an elephant and that was enough for Pat to revert back to her romanticized pre-country ways?? I just can't imagine a relationship working out the way they ended it! It's something that would have MAYBE worked for a rom-com--definitely not our dramatic couple. 

If they had ended it at the red couch, that would have been enough. Most of what led up to the red couch felt rushed and made my eyebrows go up, but the red couch scene and interactions themselves were very heartwarming. Especially the belly kissing and the way she had her legs over his, and just the way Non was so gentle and loving in the way he touched her. 

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
This is a very hard one... :wackonut:  :sweat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6LpxVPmbiw

Pran at GLS's presentation.

Pran:  The company's no 1 philosophy is from our King's teaching:  let us hold our personal gain as second but hold the greater good for humankind as number 1.
?, assets and respectability will be yours.  (I don't know that first word)  If you practice this and make your professional pure, the words of the no 1 philosophy will show that you are determined to be a responsible doctor in the truest sense by treating the patients equally. (This part is particularly difficult.  I hope you get the gist of it.)

Showing a pregnant woman being treated without any officially identification.

Pran:  The point that first help established this company came from a female doctor named Baleeya, my own mother.  She is the one who had dedicated her life the most for her patients. She chose to step down as the managing partner at GLS so she could become a country doctor because that place made her want to be a doctor more than ever before.

Showing Mor Non with green bunny ears treating children at a hospital.  (Khun Mor Bunny is so adorable. :heart: )

Pran:  To want to be a doctor more than ever before means to be a doctor who feels connected to patients just like a relative or brother and sister or like a family.  When patients are happy, you are happy too.  You have tears when they have tears.

Showing Mor Non giving an old couple bad news.  The old woman broke down.

Pran:   In the new generation in the medical field,  we can't denial technology at all because it has facilitate in a more accurate and quicker treatment to help save many lives.  And this is what my father, Dr. Pasuwat Punnavej, set his mind upon before he established GLS is to help and support the medical field in their job for my mother.  My father once taught me that the more we advance in technology, we have to set our minds for progress even further.  Technology is of no use if it is under the control of someone who is interested only in their own selfish gain.  GLS's philosophy is to help and support doctors who are capable and genuinely want to treat patients.  We are pleased to help and support any clinics and hospitals that are in need of medicines and medical devices and all technologies without any stipulations.  But one thing GLS would like to ask is we ask that our support this time happens for the greater good for humankind which is our number 1 philosophy.  Thank you krop.

Audience clapping with standing ovations.

Family pictures

Non:  Unn, come. You are Pee Pran's fiance so you are family. Come!

Unna stood next to Pran.

Photographer:  Please hold your father's hands.

Sinthorn is  in prisoner.  Pasuwat and Pran are visiting.

Sinthorn:  Brother (Pee)

Pasuwat: Sinthorn, what happened to your face?

Sinthorn:  I know now the result of wrongdoing.  Pee, I promise that I will reform/turn over a new leaf.  Pee, get me out of here, ok?

Pasuwat:  I'm unable to do anything, Sinthorn.  We must follow the law.

Sinthorn:  My live and family are ruined because of me. It shouldn't happen.

Pasuwat:  Some people think that taking a little advantage of other people is ok.  They become numb with the small wrongdoings.  Before we know it gets worst until our greed and selfishness spread wide and deep that we can't reform.  If we know that it is wrong then we shouldn't do it.  No matter if anyone sees it or not, we still shouldn't do it.

Pasuwat:  Sinthorn, endure/stay strong and I will wait for the day you are release.

Sinthorn nodded.

Maiyeryang

sarNie Egg
Hi all.  I am new to Asianfuse.  I'm still so bummed that there are no videos with English subs of Lom Sorn Ruk.  I've only seen episode 1-2.  
Does anyone know if subbing will continue?  Thanks in advance. -Maiyer

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Maiyeryang said:
Hi all.  I am new to Asianfuse.  I'm still so bummed that there are no videos with English subs of Lom Sorn Ruk.  I've only seen episode 1-2.  
Does anyone know if subbing will continue?  Thanks in advance. -Maiyer

Hi Maiyer.  Welcome to AF and our thread here. 
Ok, here's link to English subs.

http://www.viki.com/...024c-wind-chime

Please be discreet and follow the rules as the subbing for this lakorn was deleted once before.  This is a new team.  Thanks to them for subbing.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Katelyn for translating and posting the link for us.

I guess I am one that enjoyed every bit of the ending lol I thought it was funny he got boss around while she sat like a queen. Gave me a few chuckles b4 it officially ended. The elephant part tho..was that something she dreamt of riding?

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
@m9saeteurn1 No. The entire event was real. It was a throw back to the first episode, making Non eat his words. And he went beyond the event he witness, which of course he needed to (for so many reasons).

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ sunnyan, don't worry.  I think I might be one of the last to stick around.  I tend to get a bit obsessed with Nadech.  :blush: 

Yay!!  We've reached to BIG 100!!!   :cheer:  :highfive:  :toast:  :dance2: 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oh I meant the elephant part was that one of Pats dream to he able to ride an elephant? Did she mentioned that to Non in earlier episodes?

Is that 100 pages?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Thanks for sharing the mvs.   Both are so sweet and heartwarming.   I especially love the second one with the song รักเดียวใจเดียว (Ruk Diow Jai Diow) from Proong Nee Gor Rak Ter.

Wondering where Snoopy Kitty found that scene where Mor Non and Pat are lying on the bed together?

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Awe such cute videos! The song sounds nice too. Thanks for sharing and well done Snoopy Kitty! Wasn't that scene shown on the bts clips or the bloopers at Katelyn?

alexa

sarNie Egg
Hey you know what i just missed lakorn so much already so i did a marathon watching lomsonrak again all day today and just notice that the way nadech act is so amazing when he is Pran he look at Pattarin normal like she just someone he know but not love but when he look at Unna the love that he have for her just show out from his eyes but when he is Mor Non he look at Pattarin with the love and care in his eyes and look at Unna plain and as a friend he just wow me so much in this lakorn and i never been his fan but this young guy can really wow me with the way he look at both of the girl when he is Pran that look of love just for her and when he is Pranon that look of love just for Pattarin wowowowowowow. Thats what make this lakorn so good and i just can't get enough of it sitting here smiling like a crazy person.Missed nadech and teaw alreay.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^alexa, I am missing LSR too. I can't stop thinking about this lakorn and am dying to make mvs but first I have to learn how to use the program. I'd like to rewatch all the episodes again too but am too busy. I knew Nadech has such a great potential. Can't wait to see him continue to wow old and new fans.