[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

alexa

sarNie Egg
OMG!!!!!! Nadech and Teaw are too cute the ending is just tooooooooo cute my gosh i just can't stop smiling the chemistry is just amazing don't want it to end at all gonna missed them two sooooo much but just love the lakorn and the love scene at the end is soooo awsome love everything in he last episode but just want to see them hugging then the end but that's ok i'm satisfied just don't want it to end at all.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I like the ending too but felt they could have done a better job.  Don't get me wrong. I love all the sweetness but felt a bit rushed.  I thought they could have more of the serious discussion about the whole event.  I wanted Non to explain himself.  Love tummy kisses and the lifts.  Desperately wanted to see Pat pregnant and of course it was fast forwarded. And the last bit was hilarious.  Love will make you do crazy things, right?!  Pat is really lucky to have Non as a hubby. I hope that isn't their everyday life/routine.  Otherwise I would feel bad for Mor Non working and being Mr Mom too.   Overall, it's a fantastic lakorn but felt it could have been much more satisfying.  I will definitely miss Mor Non Big Butt and Yai Luk Ped.  I'm looking forward to NaTaew to pair up again in the future.  Honestly, I haven't watch lakorn in ages but Nadech made me come out from my hibernation.  I will probably tune into Nadech's next lakorn. Thanks to all for being here and sharing.  Hope we will meet again for another lakorn. 

sunnyan

sarNie Egg
Please keep recapping the last ep. I would like to understand every single word from this ep. I'm still waiting for the translation. Thanks a lot. I will be missed this lakorn every wed & thursay :(

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Finally get to go home and catch this last episode. Sounds like a mix of reviews on it.... hopefully it won't disappoint me lol which I doubt because it's Nadech haha plus I loved the lakorn from the start.

Anyone know how the ratings did?

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
This must be the most beautiful ending I have ever seen for a while in Thai Lakorn...I think the ending is good though...
Tks CTR and Katelyn again for the translation :)
I really love the scene where Pat is crying and talking on the phone with mom..It's so sweet..If her mom loves her, it's enough and she doesn't need anything else
Wonderful job for LSR's team...I really enjoy the lakorn..It must be one of the best lakorn of both Nadech&Taew so far...I also hope to see Patricia in different roles, cuz I really don't feel Anna's character in here, but I will always support her xD

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Katelyn said:
I like the ending too but felt they could have done a better job.  Don't get me wrong. I love all the sweetness but felt a bit rushed.  I thought they could have more of the serious discussion about the whole event.  I wanted Non to explain himself.  Love tummy kisses and the lifts.  Desperately wanted to see Pat pregnant and of course it was fast forwarded. And the last bit was hilarious.  Love will make you do crazy things, right?!  Pat is really lucky to have Non as a hubby. I hope that isn't their everyday life/routine.  Otherwise I would feel bad for Mor Non working and being Mr Mom too.   Overall, it's a fantastic lakorn but felt it could have been much more satisfying.  I will definitely miss Mor Non Big Butt and Yai Luk Ped.  I'm looking forward to NaTaew to pair up again in the future.  Honestly, I haven't watch lakorn in ages but Nadech made me come out from my hibernation.  I will probably tune into Nadech's next lakorn. Thanks to all for being here and sharing.  Hope we will meet again for another lakorn. 

Hey don't go yet.  How am I going to fill in my gap in knowledge on the Thai language without you?  :cry1: I can barely survive translating the last episode on here because I don't know some of those hard words.  :teary:   You've been a great help in helping others and myself in understanding various Thai words. 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol @ CTR I'm sure she'll check up on some of the last comments. You did a fabulous job and I really appreciate what both you and Katelyn did for us! To everyone else who had also kept this thread alive. Thank You!

Anymore translation for us? Pretty pleaseeee

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm not satisfied with the ending.   I thought it would be something more memorable but turn out to be funny instead.   Poor Mor Non, has to do everything while Pat was sitting there reading magazine and asking him to do chores and taking care of the twin too.    He even felt asleep while examining the patient, that's a no no even in the lakorn world, lol.

m9, I don't know the ratings for LSR.   The site that provided the ratings hasn't update anything lately.    The ending episode for LSR should be high since channel OneHD didn't air the ending episode of Leh Ratree - another popular lakorn.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I loveeeee the ending. The belly kiss was super cuteeee! Love it! Lmao at Non as the house wife. Ahaha
I wanted more of Non kissing As$ & begging but I am satisfied with this too. I am so sad that we won't to get to see them on screen :(

Thanks Vimalee. Hopefully we will know soon.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
CTR said:

Hey don't go yet.  How am I going to fill in my gap in knowledge on the Thai language without you?  :cry1: I can barely survive translating the last episode on here because I don't know some of those hard words.  :teary:   You've been a great help in helping others and myself in understanding various Thai words. 

Hi CTR!  Hey, I am not going anywhere.  I'm having a hard time parting with this lakorn.  And will have to find a way to deal with the withdrawal like re-watching it and do more fan creations.  So leaving this thread is not an option for me right now.  You are doing a fabulous job with all the translations.   :bravo:  And seriously, I don't know that many hard words.  Luckily, the language used here is not as difficult as other lakorn that I've seen in the past.  BTW, ok I'll translate scenes from clips 3 and 4.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
My edits are in purple.
CTR said:
Ep. 14    2/9      Just starting out.  Because Pat just dropping classic lines.

Non is holding his stomach while walking about Pat.

Non: Pat. Wait for me. Pat.
Non: Give me a chance, for me to say the things that that I want to say, can't you?

Pat: Let us end it here.  I have forgiven you and I hope that you would do the same towards me.
Pat: From this point on, we should not meet and encounter and have any contract with each other.  

She is crying now...
Pat: If we were to accidentally encounter each other, You don't have to asK, don't have to smile, and do as if I was not there (full body).  
If we were to coincidentally meet, you don't have to greet me, don't have to smile at me, just act as if I don't exist.  (ทักทาย (tuk tai) means greet)

Pat: Can't you just let it pass like the wind?   

Non walking after Pat now.

Non: I can't do it Pat because I love you.  
Non: "_________-"  That I have lied to you and deceived you.  The first part, he just mumbled something which I can't fully make out."
Though with all the things that I have lied and deceived you, but the part about me loving you is the truth Pat.

Non: However, the part about me loving you is the truth Pat.    

Pat: I love you too but it has passed (in the past).
Pat: Now, I don't need you in my life and this is truth too.
Non: Pat. 

Pat in the taxi going home to her mom. 

Pat: Pat is on the way home mom.
Pat: Coming home by myself.     

Pat is crying now. (There are a lot of third person being spoken in this exchange)
Pat: There is nothing going on with Pat, mom.   ----> Or there is nothing wrong with me, mom. <--- This one is better.
Pat: I am happy that I am going home.
Pat: Mom, do you love Pat?
Pat: Mom, please answer Pat first.
Pat: I just ask that mom loves Pat.
Pat: Pat will not need anyone else.

That was it for scene two.  I'll work on scene five and six after dinner cuz I know Katelyn got the next two. :)       

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Now I need a slap kiss from NaTaew!!! The ending was beyond perfect for me, they had like the whole ending to themselves. This is why I shouldn't watch lakorns because I would get really unrealistic expectations for my "future" husband! Lol... I know that this will never happen to me in real life. Anywho this is by far one of my tops this year, definitely didn't disappoint me or waste my time at all. Now I just need to convince my mom to purchase me the box set.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
m9, here's the latest ratings for analog nationwide.   Credit to Ratingthaidrama IG

Epi. 11 -  6.6

Epi.  12 -  5.8

Epi.  13 -  6.5

Epi.  14 -  6.5   Ending

Highest epi.  11 - 6.6
Lowest epi.    1  - 4.4

Average overall rating  -  5.7

Good ratings but could be higher.   LSR received very good buzz and that's important.

Thank you all for being here and support LSR.    Hope to see you in TRKJ - Nadech next lakorn with Mew Nitha.    I think you will like Mew if you like Teaw.    They are both petite and kinda look alike and their acting are good.

m9saeteurn1 said:
Finally get to go home and catch this last episode. Sounds like a mix of reviews on it.... hopefully it won't disappoint me lol which I doubt because it's Nadech haha plus I loved the lakorn from the start.

Anyone know how the ratings did?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I wasn't as impressed by the ending. It was too cheesy and all the almost kisses annoyed me. I know Taew doesn't do real kisses but why didn't they use camera angles? Or just cut it out? I liked the almost kisses they had as fake Pran cause that at least made sense, they were attracted to each other but it was "forbidden." The ones at the end didn't make any sense and it got silly.

My favorite scene ended up being being the one with Pran/Non and the dad. Non and his dad's bickering was just too cute. I wished we got more of them. I read somewhere, that the ending of the book was different? That it was of Non and Pat taking their babies to visit the dad and Pran. I think I would've liked that more.

Hope to see you in TRKJ - Nadech next lakorn with Mew Nitha.    I think you will like Mew if you like Teaw.

I like Mew and the story of TRKJ. It'll be hard to beat Nadech/Taew's chemistry but looking forward to that one. Meanwhile Mew is doing great in SIngh. I wished Nadech did more lakorns too.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Khub Khun Makkk Vimalee! I am glad it did well for not much of a hype or much of promoting it. I was expecting this to be another disappointing boring script/lakorn but it turned out to be added to one of my favorite of Nadech along with Yadech's lakorn. Also, Taew gain a new fan too :) ME! Lol
You'll definitely see me at TRKJ. I am excited, but that's kinda far out still hehe

I really wish he did like 4 lakorns a year with all the Good Looking nang'eks. Man, that would be exciting for me! lol

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Me too.   I wasn't impressed with the ending.    It would be better if they ended like the book you mentioned or at the scene with a red couch at night time.    I still didn't get it.   They had twin one year later and Mor Non had to do everything while Pat was sitting there reading magazine and asking him to do this and that.   Lady, he is a doctor and he has patients to attend to, and he cannot afford to fall asleep on them.    If you love your husband, you would want to help him and wouldn't want to see him exhausted.    The ending just left a bad taste in my mouth and all the sweet scenes just flew out the window.

jeanie1 said:
I wasn't as impressed by the ending. It was too cheesy and all the almost kisses annoyed me. I know Taew doesn't do real kisses but why didn't they use camera angles? Or just cut it out? I liked the almost kisses they had as fake Pran cause that at least made sense, they were attracted to each other but it was "forbidden." The ones at the end didn't make any sense and it got silly.

My favorite scene ended up being being the one with Pran/Non and the dad. Non and his dad's bickering was just too cute. I wished we got more of them. I read somewhere, that the ending of the book was different? That it was of Non and Pat taking their babies to visit the dad and Pran. I think I would've liked that more.

I like Mew and the story of TRKJ. It'll be hard to beat Nadech/Taew's chemistry but looking forward to that one. Meanwhile Mew is doing great in SIngh. I wished Nadech did more lakorns too.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You are very welcome m9.

I'm glad too that LSR did well.    I had a high expectation for this lakorn since I found out that it was based on the beloved and best sellers novel.   I was very surprised to learn that Pe Mam didn't consider Nadech first until other actors weren't available and then she called Nadech.    Anyways, I'm glad Nadech got the twin roles and I think he will be nominated for best actor category for LSR.

m9saeteurn1 said:
Khub Khun Makkk Vimalee! I am glad it did well for not much of a hype or much of promoting it. I was expecting this to be another disappointing boring script/lakorn but it turned out to be added to one of my favorite of Nadech along with Yadech's lakorn. Also, Taew gain a new fan too :) ME! Lol
You'll definitely see me at TRKJ. I am excited, but that's kinda far out still hehe

I really wish he did like 4 lakorns a year with all the Good Looking nang'eks. Man, that would be exciting for me! lol

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Vimalee said:
m9, here's the latest ratings for analog nationwide.   Credit to Ratingthaidrama IG

Epi. 11 -  6.6

Epi.  12 -  5.8

Epi.  13 -  6.5

Epi.  14 -  6.5   Ending

Highest epi.  11 - 6.6
Lowest epi.    1  - 4.4

Average overall rating  -  5.7

Good ratings but could be higher.   LSR received very good buzz and that's important.

Thank you all for being here and support LSR.    Hope to see you in TRKJ - Nadech next lakorn with Mew Nitha.    I think you will like Mew if you like Teaw.    They are both petite and kinda look alike and their acting are good.

Vimalee, thanks for sharing.  I'm so glad LSR received great buzz!  Yes, see you in TRKJ thread na!  :clap: