[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

fun

Expired Sarnie
janea said:
There is so much more in the depths of who Pran is for he, rather than being gregarious, is pensive. He comes across boring, because he's quiet, and a listener, someone who does things behind the scenes. A person you can always depend on but never makes a big deal of anything; someone who loves and values you without saying a word. There's an endearing and calming depth to Pran that we don't truly get to see until he is stripped of his defenses and inhibitions. I think it was @fun that said the thing she dislikes about twin stories is that the twins are usually painted so much as complete opposites that it doesn't actually come across as plausible, however, in this drama, the story has used that contrast to highlight Pran and Non's wealth of similarities. They are truly reflections of one another, not different sides of the same coin.
It was my defense for Nadech when someone said his twin roles were not well played out or convincing as two different people.

I haven't moved onto episode 8. I didn't stop because it is boring, I stop because I feel that if I stall a little longer, it wouldn't feel like it is ending.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

I don't agree with Pat teaming up with Thanat, but her evidence wasn't useless because Chomanat had a point: they (Pran, Non, and Sinton) were family so they were all ganging up to frame her. From a logical point of view, her claim is illogical, but it's enough to raise reasonable doubt, especially with "evidence" on her side, because there's no evidence to back up any of their claims

No because Sintorn has all the paper evidence, you know the kind of solid evidence that Pat destroyed. Pat was dumb because she was depending on Thanat and Chom to clear her name for her when she had the evidence in her hand. She chose revenge over clearing her own name. Anyway Sintorn was telling the board he kept a record of everything they did. Besides you can already tell Chom was completely freaking out and was about to give up the game herself when Sintorn walked in. Not to mention they had the kidnappers in custody. Pretty sure they can go back to the kidnapping site for evidence too.

It's too bad we didn't really get to know Pran. Of the 4, he's the least developed.  I know it's probably difficult for them to put Pran/Non in the same scenes but they should've showcased the twins' relationship more. But then again Ban Sila Daeng had real twins and they were more concerned with developing the romance than the sisters' relationship too. I think Non as Pran was really how he saw his dad, not Pran. He was projecting all these bad characteristics onto Pran based off of his biased view of his dad's attitude. Notice he pretty much dropped the fake mean act after he knew his dad had a tumor and understood him.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
LOL I can't with Nadech..He joking around everywhere...And Taew is even join him LOL
They're so cuteee...Tmr is final already :(((( No..I don't want it to end :(((

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So at first, I hated Unna because although she sensed that Non loves Pat, she still wouldn't give up on him. It makes me don't like her, but now she's okay and i feel bad for her. I'm so in love with Taew's version of the song too. This song is just amazing. Can't believe it's going to end soon, but i'm glad i caught up to watch the ending so that i can start on other lakorn that i didn't have time to watch too.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I just rewatched ep 6 and it's so cuteeee...Now I know the reason why Non is so possessive about Pat, even just see her with Thanard he can't able to stand it, and he wants her to look at him only...Non is a gentle and sweet man, but his possesive personality is so strong that he can't let Pat go anywhere or doing anything without him knowing...

And I love Pat in this ep too...If you guys watched it with sub, you would easily understand about Pat's action...She is never been the one who make the move on Non, she choose to believe him and even give him her first time, the most important thing that even 2 years dating with Thanard, she never let him touch her...

LOL I cracked up at Non when he said let bath together =))) So naughty :v He does everything that a couple should do in just one day :v
But I still need to continue to watch ep 7 and the eye-contact scene..I'm gonna fangirling so hard againnnn

alexa

sarNie Egg
I know right Non just want keep her around him all the time when he found out she with Thanat he freak out like crazy and i understand they are newly wed and just have one day with his wife that is just not enough for him to handle that and now seeing her and can't touch or hug her like he wants to that is stressing but they are too cute together and just don't want it to end tomorrow at all gonna missed them to much.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
alexa said:
I know right Non just want keep her around him all the time when he found out she with Thanat he freak out like crazy and i understand they are newly wed and just have one day with his wife that is just not enough for him to handle that and now seeing her and can't touch or hug her like he wants to that is stressing but they are too cute together and just don't want it to end tomorrow at all gonna missed them to much.

That why Pran&Non is the same at this point...If they have feeling for someone, then they want to keep the girl for themselves, want to kiss them, angry when the girls say they not love them..
Pran&Non's personality is a lot the same..Just that their life style is different...

Ep 6 is really showing Non's feeling for Pat...When Anna saw Non keep on calling Pat after Pat had seen her with Non, she said that pls forget her, she is now not used in their plan anymore, Non is just like how can I not care about her...I think there is a reason that I love about Non that he is truly caring for Pat..

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Waiting for the next episode is such a drag. I had to go back to re-watched all the good, happy & intense scenes. Damn, Nadech could make a strawberry look so good, juicy and yummy. That face with that strawberry yum yum haha

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
^I'm trying not to go back and watch cause I'll be watching all day, though I will humbly admit it has depleted me of every ounce of dramalover sel-control I have! Once the final episode airs, I will decide whether I want to recap it for my blog. But seriously this week has been the longest wait in the entire series!!!

I also wanted to say it's been a pleasure to share this lovely story with everyone here!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
m9saeteurn1 said:
Waiting for the next episode is such a drag. I had to go back to re-watched all the good, happy & intense scenes. Damn, Nadech could make a strawberry look so good, juicy and yummy. That face with that strawberry yum yum haha

LOL, I went back and rewatched too.  Yeah all the strawberry scenes are pretty unforgettable.  Nadech is as yummy as those juicy strawberries.

janea said:
^I'm trying not to go back and watch cause I'll be watching all day, though I will humbly admit it has depleted me of every ounce of dramalover sel-control I have! Once the final episode airs, I will decide whether I want to recap it for my blog. But seriously this week has been the longest wait in the entire series!!!

I also wanted to say it's been a pleasure to share this lovely story with everyone here!

Good luck on your blog!  It's been a pleasure to be here with you and the rest as well.  The anticipation for this last episode is killing me.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I agree. This last wait seems to be the longest for some reason. It does air tomorrow right? Good luck on your blog and it was such a pleasure to meet all of you guys on here. Especially everyone's help with translating. Hope to see you guys at Nadech's next lakorn with Mew.