[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Luk ped is the nick name that Non calls Pattarin.  In the earlier episode where they were looking at the stars at Mor Non's house, there's a reference there about ducklings.  They were making fun of each other and their attraction and awareness of each other grew from here.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Waiting for next week is torture. I swear the last episode will be the death of me since I'm going to miss Dr.NonBigButt and DaoLukPed Pattarin. So sad, I'm looking forward most to the scene in the rain in the MV, the feels are just too much right now. This lakorn is perfection. We definitely need a slap kiss lakorn from these two.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

just one episode

Well yes and no. The most frustrating thing is that they didn't let Pat's character grow. We thought she grew up but then she regressed. The first episode we saw her let her emotions interfere with her job and most on this board slammed her, me included. If love wasn't a good reason for crappy judgment then hurt and anger isn't either. She did become likeable because we saw that she didn't have to be shallow, materialistic, selfish, etc but that she could care for others, had morals and started to be considerate of her mom's feelings and started to use her brain more than her feelings. I thought she changed and had real character development. That all went out the window. She went right back to 1st episode Pat and the worst part is that in a way now justifies Non lying to her. She proved him right that she couldn't be trusted and couldn't be trusted to do the right thing in the face of personal turmoil because she is a loose canonball just like he said. The real test of a character's mettle is when they're tested and she failed.

Yeah Non is driven by emotions too just like Pat. As we all saw, it was a big mistake, both morally and strategically on his part to keep Pat around and lie to her. He should've let her go back home when she wanted to but emotions overcame reason. But we did see a small growth in his character. He came to understand his dad and the reason he's protecting GLS with all he's got is for his dad. He finally understood why his dad cared so much about GLS was not because of fame or money. That part when he called Chom on the phone and threatened her was fantastic because at that moment he was more like Pran than Pran himself. WIth his dad being in danger he set his emotions aside and used his brain. He was trying to honor his dad's wishes. Push comes to shove, Pat stopped thinking of honoring the way her mom raised her to be.

Anna grew. She finally let go of Non and predictably in the last episode she'll come to understand that true friendship can turn romantic and might be the best type of romantic love. Pran grew and changed too. He was willing to let Anna go with no hard feelings and that maybe true love means letting the person you love be happy without you.

One of my favorite lines in the lakorn is when Anna's mom tells her, "It's ok to have hopes and dreams but never let those feelings overcome what is right." So I don't think anyone (at least not me) is saying that Pat doesn't have a right to be angry or hurt. It's what she did with those feelings that I have a problem with. She let anger override what's right. And it would've been so easy to fix the script too, to let Pat get her revenge and GROW. She can hurt Non exactly as she did but instead of actually destroying the evidence, she could've handed it over to the authorities. They could've written her to be useful and "heroic" by having her find out about Sinton and anonymously tipping off the authorities or Anna/Pran and all the while Non can still think she's betraying him without her actually doing it. His pain would still be there. Even the "redemption" at the end could be better written for Pat's character. She could've realized she was wrong all along to hook up with criminals and that's the reason why she set up Thanat with the phone. But no, the reason she turned on Thanat was because he was about to backstab her. And her "evidence" was extra and unnecesary anyway because they already had Sinton.

She was gunned, chased.

Yeah and the person trying to kill her was Thanat, you know the guy she chose to be her partner in crime.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
I have personally watched a couple of Yaya's lakorns and she is good; however, Taew is on another level.  I had watched Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa when Taew was starting out and she has taken it to another level.  Her crying scenes are very natural and it doesn't seems like it is force.  In additional, she can easily change the tone of her voice to match the particular scene as to not sound monotone.  

Fanclubs need to relax and chill out.  This is what we call acting----good acting.  The online rating are a bonanza.

katelyn, I think Ch.3 should put up subtitles for their international fans/channel and they would get even more views.  They can in turn market their stars even more towards international markets.  I do have a feeling that they will license this lakorn and other ones that are popular to various Asian countries such like we can watch Chinese drama.       

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
jeanie1 said:

Well yes and no. The most frustrating thing is that they didn't let Pat's character grow. We thought she grew up but then she regressed. The first episode we saw her let her emotions interfere with her job and most on this board slammed her, me included. If love wasn't a good reason for crappy judgment then hurt and anger isn't either. She did become likeable because we saw that she didn't have to be shallow, materialistic, selfish, etc but that she could care for others, had morals and started to be considerate of her mom's feelings and started to use her brain more than her feelings. I thought she changed and had real character development. That all went out the window. She went right back to 1st episode Pat and the worst part is that in a way now justifies Non lying to her. She proved him right that she couldn't be trusted and couldn't be trusted to do the right thing in the face of personal turmoil because she is a loose canonball just like he said. The real test of a character's mettle is when they're tested and she failed.

Yeah Non is driven by emotions too just like Pat. As we all saw, it was a big mistake, both morally and strategically on his part to keep Pat around and lie to her. He should've let her go back home when she wanted to but emotions overcame reason. But we did see a small growth in his character. He came to understand his dad and the reason he's protecting GLS with all he's got is for his dad. He finally understood why his dad cared so much about GLS was not because of fame or money. That part when he called Chom on the phone and threatened her was fantastic because at that moment he was more like Pran than Pran himself. WIth his dad being in danger he set his emotions aside and used his brain. He was trying to honor his dad's wishes. Push comes to shove, Pat stopped thinking of honoring the way her mom raised her to be.

Anna grew. She finally let go of Non and predictably in the last episode she'll come to understand that true friendship can turn romantic and might be the best type of romantic love. Pran grew and changed too. He was willing to let Anna go with no hard feelings and that maybe true love means letting the person you love be happy without you.

One of my favorite lines in the lakorn is when Anna's mom tells her, "It's ok to have hopes and dreams but never let those feelings overcome what is right." So I don't think anyone (at least not me) is saying that Pat doesn't have a right to be angry or hurt. It's what she did with those feelings that I have a problem with. She let anger override what's right. And it would've been so easy to fix the script too, to let Pat get her revenge and GROW. She can hurt Non exactly as she did but instead of actually destroying the evidence, she could've handed it over to the authorities. They could've written her to be useful and "heroic" by having her find out about Sinton and anonymously tipping off the authorities or Anna/Pran and all the while Non can still think she's betraying him without her actually doing it. His pain would still be there. Even the "redemption" at the end could be better written for Pat's character. She could've realized she was wrong all along to hook up with criminals and that's the reason why she set up Thanat with the phone. But no, the reason she turned on Thanat was because he was about to backstab her. And her "evidence" was extra and unnecesary anyway because they already had Sinton.

Yeah and the person trying to kill her was Thanat, you know the guy she chose to be her partner in crime.

Well said about the characters development.  Yeah, they could've written the vengeance part better.  Yes, I didn't like her destroying the evidence.  She was about to leave Non in this chaos.  I think that is most vindictive. And this makes it more like a dark lakorn where there's not happy ending.  Imagine if the key evidence like Sinthorn wasn't there, then Non and his whole family would have been in trouble with jail time or what not.  And you really can't go back and reverse your actions.  So true about the redemption part because she was corned into it.  I don't think there was any plan to help Non is anyway.  Her actions seem so cold blooded.  Maybe that's why some fans were so upset.  Emotions rules here with no sense of logical and her heart and moral are on vacation.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
CTR said:

I have personally watched a couple of Yaya's lakorns and she is good; however, Taew is on another level.  I had watched Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa when Taew was starting out and she has taken it to another level.  Her crying scenes are very natural and it doesn't seems like it is force.  In additional, she can easily change the tone of her voice to match the particular scene as to not sound monotone.  

Fanclubs need to relax and chill out.  This is what we call acting----good acting.  The online rating are a bonanza.

katelyn, I think Ch.3 should put up subtitles for their international fans/channel and they would get even more views.  They can in turn market their stars even more towards international markets.  I do have a feeling that they will license this lakorn and other ones that are popular to various Asian countries such like we can watch Chinese drama.       

Taew is talented.  I like Yaya too.

I'm chilling.  They are good to cause this kind of reactions from the fans!!  Great acting by Nadech and Taew! 

Oh, Thai lakorn are really popular in China. Some of their favorites are Ann T., Mario, Pong N. Nadech/Yadech.  But Ch3 providing English subs will put them on top.  Thus making Thai lakorn more popular.  And I'm finding more Indian fans now too.

Reactions: CTR

sarN

sarNie Granny
i'm just not into twin lakorn. i have two question before i started . 

1) is there an rscene ?

2) is this a revenge lakorn ?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
i'm just not into twin lakorn. i have two question before i started . 

1) is there an rscene ?

2) is this a revenge lakorn ?

LOL Sarn. There is no rscene but there are some aggressive grabbing and almost kisses. I think they're hotter than the scenes in Mai Sin Rai. Honest! I had to give that one up cause the extra/supporting cast got too much airtime and was annoying the heck out of me. It is not a revenge lakorn unless you count the next to last episode where n'ek goes for revenge on p'ek. (This doesn't seem to be a popular move though cause the revenge doesn't involve rscenes or seduction lol).

I think it's worth watching for Nadech/Taew's chemistry alone. Kind of like how the only good thing about Suer was Ananda/Kim's amazing chemistry. I mean I can't believe I wrote a freaking essay about them. Didn't realize how long my post was. I wouldn't even read that lol.

Note: I just wanted to make it clear, my problem is with Pat the character, not Taew. Taew is an amazing actress and one of the best of the younger generation. I thought she was great ever since Dong Poo Dee. Her and Kim are real standouts of the young actresses around.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Happy for Nadech and LSR team when the lakorn is popular.
Thank you so much CTR, Katelyn, and others who help translating for inter fans.

P/s  I don't understand why people try to drag Yaya in here. Yaya has nothing to do with how fans react to Patarin/Teaw.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
@fresh I think the issue is the assumed double standards of fans. But you are right, Yaya has nothing to do with this drama's content, characters, popularity or lack there of. And I believe those true fans of this story enjoy it based on the merit of its actors and their performances.

It reminds me of the 3Zaap interview that was bombarded by NY questions. It was so uncomfortable to watch because not only is it insulting and disrespectful to the project and the actors, it also puts Nadech in a difficult position with his colleagues. If he'd just gotten married or had a baby or some other huge news about the two had surfaced, even if he was alone like in previous segments, I could understand but it hadn't and he wasn't. There was no new news, nothing out of the ordinary, just those two living their lives as always and I was personally quite annoyed to see the delight the hosts took in overshadowing the real reason for the segment with gossip. Poor Nadech did his best to use his answers as segues back to the drama to no avail.

It's such a shame, it's no wonder the two believe it's a better idea to stay mum about whatever transpires between them. Because though as fans or followers we should rejoice regardless, as long as they live well, their work should always be the ultimate focus. And right now, in this drama, Nadech has done excellent work. He's truly found a way through his concentration and dedication as an actor, to draw love and support for his characters. Yaya, as an actress or his koojin, has nothing at all to do with that.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Katelyn said:
^  hehehe, I used up all my likes too.  Don't know why they have to set a limit. 

LOL the "like" use to be only 3 per day, then we requested more for IPPKND, therefore is now 20 "like" per day. Still is was not enough for all these new explosive lakorn these days, maybe we should request to be at least 50 per day or just go for the "unlimited like" LOLz :loool:

Katelyn said:
Taew's photoshoot with her boyfriend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbCdi1hZTGg

:scratchchin:  I thought Taew and her boyfriend broken up? :shrug:  Is that true? Anyone know?

Some fans should just wait until the lakorn ended to fully judge Pat's character, and not taking it out on Taew.  Taew as an actress did a wonderful jobs on what was giving to her, she portrait her roles well. So don't shoot the messenger, shoot the producer or the scriptwritter instead. :yahoo:

Yes people should leave Yaya out of their conversation, because it has nothing to do with her.  Bring her into the mix will only create problem and anti-fan for her. 
Nadech and Yaya is always damn either way, that is just sad because some fans are so immature and lose their head of the reality. :crazy: :arrg:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow.. Looks like Pat caused harvoc in this past episode. To be honest, I feel what she did justify for what she has been through. She's tried of being lied to, being used as the scapegoat, so now it's her time to take things into her own hands. It's true, she's not the brightest na-ek and she's a bit self-center, but you know what not everyone is perfect, even in lakorn world. There will always be flaws in every character like us human beings. I'm sure it hurts her just as much to see Non get beat up and to destroy the evidence. In the end, I'm just glad that the bad guys are taken care of and now's it's time for forgiveness and love.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
It sure took like 8 ep to find out n,ek is pregnant. I was waiting forever after they did it to see she's pregnant or not. I thought she wouldn't be pregnant with all the chaos going on lol. I like pat revenge on non just makes more juicier. And she's emotional drain for him to lie to her

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^ that what I thought. With all the chaos and her stressing I thought she won't be pregnant. Also there was no sign or symptoms of her being pregnant. I hope the next episode won't be too rushed.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am just saying that Nadech is forever tie to Yaya and vice versa. I am use to it. Just how Ken is tie to Ann, Aum to Aff, and you know all the popular pairing. It's a vicious cycle. 

I agree and disagree with the twin roles. Lakorn loves to exaggerate that twins shares no common interest and that they are complete opposite of each other. I actually like this, Non and Pran are not complete opposite, they just have different interest. They're both smart and smart in their own way. This was a reply to a different thread but somehow I posted on here. 

Oh wow I just saw the clip of Taew singing. Okay she needs to make a studio version. I didn't like the song to begin with but with Taew singing, it is so nice to listen to!!!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Taew and bf never been apart with each other..They have been together for 10 years already...So that why I really want to ship Taew with another actors but it's hard cuz her bf is cute too..But Nadech&Taew is find working with each other, I really hope they could pair up again soon, but Taew has so much many rumored lakorn coming though

And idk why everyone must bring Yaya in this too...everything relates to Nadech then you bring Yaya, even I know NY's fans is huge but just leave the girl alone...Even they are not liking the character or the couple, they can't put down any actress, what did they do to receive such  ridiculous hate..

I also wish they could written more well at Pattarin's revenge part, there are a lot of scene must be fixed so the story could be better...