[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I can tell I have seen my fair share of bad characters just this year Pattarin takes the cake so far. I mean it' s common sense you don't team with your criminal attempted murderer ex to get back to your supposed husband who so called married you to help ur .ss in the first place because he didn't tell you about his plan to get back at the baddies. Seeing her behaviour now I understand why

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Um I think if anyone was in her shoes would have done the same or even worst but then again we live in the real world so maybe not. Lol I think if she's not like this ppl would still complain. Next would probably be about her being a weak nangek. She was deceived through out the whole lakorn and yet she's labeled as the "worst nangek" lmao I am neutral with Pat. If Non did love her and trusted her he should have just told her from the get go. He lied through his yellow teeth with a straight face even when she asked for the last time. I personally hate being lie too so I can understand. Anyways, I guess Teaw's character did good bc it seems to have hit viewers hard. Lol

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Hanajungupup said:
Yeah..I agree that from the every start Pattarin is not doing much, but if you're saying she is not reasonable, then it's not all true...She knows how to take control and not to involve to another family,  she knows well who she is said once say Pran's house is not her house, if Mor Non doesn't need her then she will go back, it's Non who holding her back...But there is sometimes she is unreasonable too...But she is not useless character, love is not only for people who can do a lot of thing, or is an excenlent person
That why I always don't like the script, they lacks in character's details, story details too...
Just that I don't agree why people need to blame the actress for this stupid thing, like she is the only one who is selfish and wrong in this
Totally agreed with you..

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
janea said:
We all know that Pat has always been led by her emotions but those emotions have not always been tied to a man, in the way that she's always thinking, moving and acting because of her connection to a man. From what we know, Pat grew up an intelligent "country" girl who went off to school and got a great job she was proud of. She fell in love and was settling in for her happily ever after, when she got the rude awakening the man she loved had been using her. So yea, that means, she was educated, working and doing well and through trusting a co-worker, who happened to be a man, the man she loved, she was duped. I can't say whether that would have happened if she hadn't been in a relationship with Thanart, but I can say her reason for having her guard down was because she trusted him. That means it could have happened whether this relationship was platonic or romantic, male or female. Also, Pat stood up for herself each time she was accused and only retreated because she had no other choice, something she did because of her pride and determination, not just because she was angry or hurt by Thanart.
She also decides to marry Mor Non, not because she was placing all her eggs in his basket but because she felt backed into a corner, again, something she would have felt and decided without his (male) help. Because again, she's a character that had inner struggles, burdens and insecurities concerning herself and her background long before she met either man. I would only say her heavy sense of guilt surfaced after the embezzling issue. It's true Non propositions her, but she agreed based on her desire to carry her burdens on her own, making a deal to deal with her money problems herself. Which means, if anyone, male or female had proffered a better and quicker (legal, generally uncompromising) solution she would have taken it. Time and time again, we've seen Pat make choices for herself about herself, as an adult woman, willing to take responsibility for her own naïveté. I don't believe she's always made the most rational, reasonable or wise decisions but I certainly don't believe she's some girl that just lets a man or her feelings for and about men, rule her. She is reactionary, that is true, especially concerning Non, but I think drama seeks to make that a separate issue because ultimately Non is the exact same, for very similar reasons. Pat's emotional acts have hurt her and she's called several former stances and statements in to question with her latest responses but we are all contradictory in our own ways, with double standards, and hopefully she and Non can put their misguided actions and motives behind them and move forward.
Edit: @preetam And though I personally can't agree that Pat is the worst character I've seen in 2015, either in Lakorn or other dramas (I watch tons), I do understand your conclusion given what you've expressed as your view of the characters and their actions as a whole.
Well said!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
janea said:
We all know that Pat has always been led by her emotions but those emotions have not always been tied to a man, in the way that she's always thinking, moving and acting because of her connection to a man. From what we know, Pat grew up an intelligent "country" girl who went off to school and got a great job she was proud of. She fell in love and was settling in for her happily ever after, when she got the rude awakening the man she loved had been using her. So yea, that means, she was educated, working and doing well and through trusting a co-worker, who happened to be a man, the man she loved, she was duped. I can't say whether that would have happened if she hadn't been in a relationship with Thanart, but I can say her reason for having her guard down was because she trusted him. That means it could have happened whether this relationship was platonic or romantic, male or female. Also, Pat stood up for herself each time she was accused and only retreated because she had no other choice, something she did because of her pride and determination, not just because she was angry or hurt by Thanart.

She also decides to marry Mor Non, not because she was placing all her eggs in his basket but because she felt backed into a corner, again, something she would have felt and decided without his (male) help. Because again, she's a character that had inner struggles, burdens and insecurities concerning herself and her background long before she met either man. I would only say her heavy sense of guilt surfaced after the embezzling issue. It's true Non propositions her, but she agreed based on her desire to carry her burdens on her own, making a deal to deal with her money problems herself. Which means, if anyone, male or female had proffered a better and quicker (legal, generally uncompromising) solution she would have taken it. Time and time again, we've seen Pat make choices for herself about herself, as an adult woman, willing to take responsibility for her own naïveté. I don't believe she's always made the most rational, reasonable or wise decisions but I certainly don't believe she's some girl that just lets a man or her feelings for and about men, rule her. She is reactionary, that is true, especially concerning Non, but I think drama seeks to make that a separate issue because ultimately Non is the exact same, for very similar reasons. Pat's emotional acts have hurt her and she's called several former stances and statements in to question with her latest responses but we are all contradictory in our own ways, with double standards, and hopefully she and Non can put their misguided actions and motives behind them and move forward.

Edit: @preetam And though I personally can't agree that Pat is the worst character I've seen in 2015, either in Lakorn or other dramas (I watch tons), I do understand your conclusion given what you've expressed as your view of the characters and their actions as a whole.

I love your opinion...If putting myself in Pat's shoes, maybe I'm not chosen the way to go back to Thanat but I just can't forgive him that easily, especially the one who hate liar like Pat... 
But I really can't hate any character in this lakorn, and I love Non&Pat's love line in this one too...Like Pat has said, she doesn't need anything else, just sitting hear watching the star and having mor Non by her side, for her just that is enough..I think for how much thing she has been suffered, she just want a peaceful life and Mor Non is the one who gave her that feeling

Plus, anyone listening to the full ver of Taew singing LSR OST?! She sounds so nice, I love her ver a lot, so freshing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_c6zIiD_g4

cre: wara wara

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Did everyone see what Taew posted up on Her IG? It was a clip and she said to not judge too quickly or something along those lines. I don't know why but I can see where Pat is standing in this issue, she gave Non a second chance to tell her everything but yet he lied right to her face. I was laughing so hard at the scene and I know I shouldn't be but I've never seen any n'ek do this before. Usually theyr really calm, but in here it is more realistic as to what other people would do. I would do the same too because I am not the kind to just sit and let others fool me and use me. It shows that you shouldn't mess with a woman's emotions because she could do a lot worse back to you.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Prakaidao said:
Did everyone see what Taew posted up on Her IG? It was a clip and she said to not judge too quickly or something along those lines. I don't know why but I can see where Pat is standing in this issue, she gave Non a second chance to tell her everything but yet he lied right to her face. I was laughing so hard at the scene and I know I shouldn't be but I've never seen any n'ek do this before. Usually theyr really calm, but in here it is more realistic as to what other people would do. I would do the same too because I am not the kind to just sit and let others fool me and use me. It shows that you shouldn't mess with a woman's emotions because she could do a lot worse back to you.

I read something like that on my IG too but I can't understand well so I have no idea about that, or there maybe a surprise too..We just need to wait before judging something :)

cre: taewaew_in_lakorn

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Sucks that I can't read or write Thai or else I would be able to help translate, but I can only understand about 90 percent of the time. But yeah I was talking about the video of the guy picking up the poop. ROFL. Can't believe that this is ending so soon. I love this so much! I'm gonna miss NaTaew hope they get paired up more in the future. I wonder how Ann and Pran are going end? So excited yet don't want it to end so soon!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, have to catch up on the latest news here.

Translated from NadechWorld FB:
Twitter exploded last night with Lom Son Rak trended at the top.
There were 6 million tweets.  The fans are really into it.  Happy for Nadech, all the actors and the whole LSR team.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Yeah I wonder if anyone can translate it? I can't read thai which sucks.

I'm gonna miss Non and Pat too. I think Anna will give Pran a chance since she is already starting to see his love towards her. I don't want this to end yet.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
That's good! I guess whether it's good or bad commotions it's still technically "good"?. Lol

Me either! I need another good drama from them. 14 episodes are a tease for me haha

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Give the girl a break, guys. She was cornered to marry. Yes, she did the final call but she's got millions of debts too. She fell in love with Mor Nom who she thought she can entrust her life. She slept with him. She blamed herself for the memory loss and she's in emotional turnoil since then. She was threatened. Her husband when woke up, couldn't remember but search for Anna instead. Yeah, real Nom was there but he was kinda mean too. Remember sandwich scene. She was gunned, chased. Seduced by her husband's brother(fake Pran). She sticked with real Pran when he asked her. Then the sarcastic or horrible conversation between two brothers. Her hearing with the nosy board of committee. Even still,the girl gave Nom last chance till the end.
Yes,she got him beaten up but she didn't order it. If she stopped Thana,it could blow her cover. You know if you carefully look at the scene, she was not relaxed nor satisfied the whole time. She too was hurting like Nom did when he lied. Her emotions were masked by anger.
If only life was a drama and I could rewind it to psychoanalyse,how great it would be?

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I agree tgamber! Even though she didn't initiate the beating, yeah she watched it but she did also stopped it bc as hurt as she was that one punch that has non throwing up affected her. Anyways we all have our opinions. Not everyones gonna like her. Some just hated her from the start. Some just don't like taew so her character didn't help. Oh well! I say she did a fantastic job. All of the cast especially my handsome pra'ek lol

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, too many immature fans na.  If they aren't happy, don't bash or blame the actress.  Instead critique the scripts or the storyline.  Don't like the negative vibes. Well, there are fans who supports Pattarin's position and love Nadech/Taew.

This thread discusses in details why Pattarin was so enraged by Non's deception.  This is through Pattarin's perspective.
http://pantip.com/topic/33492767

And this one is about Nadech and Taew hot chemistry posted by a guy.
http://pantip.com/topic/33486441

In every scenes together, they are cute and acted well and made it enjoyable.  But what makes them special are the love scenes.  These love scenes aren't vulgar, but their acting made my heart dance.  Just their proximity with their heads close together, gentle talk, deep breathing, all made me catch my breath and gulping for air.  Surprised myself that I never had this kind condition with a love scene of other pairings until now with this pair in "wind Hide Love".

Someone's response:
I'm telling you my secret that I felt the same.  I almost pick up my wife to take her to bed but I would be slapped since the episode is not over yet.  :coverlaf:

credit to uploader

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Ughh i used up all my likes for this thread.

@tgamber even if we were to disect every scene of Pat and Mor Non, the delusional fans would still try to hunt down Taew. Sheez if Yaya was given the role opposite of a diff p'ek, that guy would probably in hell. Yeah i understand that the actors/actresses do bring a little of their true self into their characters but the script will always be the same.

Ladies&gents I appreciate all of the different opinions out there because this lakorn will be ending soon and we'll have to part ways na. Til then, let's not lose our cool just yet.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
It such a good news from LSR, 6 millions tweet for an episode, wow..I hope it would break the record in final ep, and just for this, Can I ask for a Nadech/Taew's next lakorn pls?
They even release LSR's box set..aww I want that too, it seems so nice

Hahaa I can image a marriage couple watching ep 12 :))) The atmosphere is so good for couple feeling developement..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
Ughh i used up all my likes for this thread.
@tgamber even if we were to disect every scene of Pat and Mor Non, the delusional fans would still try to hunt down Taew. Sheez if Yaya was given the role opposite of a diff p'ek, that guy would probably in hell. Yeah i understand that the actors/actresses do bring a little of their true self into their characters but the script will always be the same.
Ladies&gents I appreciate all of the different opinions out there because this lakorn will be ending soon and we'll have to part ways na. Til then, let's not lose our cool just yet.
Agree, if Yaya with another pra ek.. I want to see those fans reactions. The real drama is more interesting than the lakorn drama itself. Whoo

And also agree.. Ppls need to chill out

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

Hanajungupup said:
It such a good news from LSR, 6 millions tweet for an episode, wow..I hope it would break the record in final ep, and just for this, Can I ask for a Nadech/Taew's next lakorn pls?
They even release LSR's box set..aww I want that too, it seems so nice

Hahaa I can image a marriage couple watching ep 12  :))) The atmosphere is so good for couple feeling developement..

Yeah, that's great isn't it.  They are getting a lot of viewers.  I like the boxset too.  I have to see how much it is.

Forgot to say that there are TeamLukPed (TeamDuckling) out there.