[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

alexa

sarNie Egg
Man that almost kiss scene is so hot last night episode just to bad its ending soon i felt empty thinking about it cause i get exciting for past few month or so on wednesday and thursday now that emptiness felling just took over thinking about it ending next wednseday just make me sad.Gosh that scene when Pat heard what Non and Pran was talking about just gave her all of this flash back everytime she caught him he act all crazy on her And now hearing that the person you sobbing over all this time and thought it your fault that he was in an accident and all this thought that you are falling for your husband brother and not being faithful to your husband i won't even be mad at her if she going for a revenge cause she keep asking him if he is lying to her and he kept saying no with a straight face while starring at her i would tell her to go for it and killing two bird with one stone make Mor Non feel the pain from being backstab by the one you trust with your heart and soul hurts and get her ex back and clear her name that what im talking about you go for it Pat.And Non is alway blaming his dad for his mom death cause he chose GLS instead of his mom but he is doing the same thing to Pat he chose to hurt her just to save his dad company come on Non now you know how your dad situation is having to choose the one you love and the company that you built with your own hand noe he should know how his dad feels.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I felt bad for Pat :((( She keeps on her mind all the times that she is the one that caused Non in accident..
She trusted Mor Non with all her heart and what now?! 

Just on part 1 and I have already been heart-breaking...

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lmao - Big Butt? hehe he sure has a big butt! 1 more episode for this week. So sad. Got to wait another week! I wanna see Mor Non's face expression when he find out Pat knew who he is. SMH I can't wait!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
This ep is so hear-breaking :((((( I can't....There is a lot of way to get back at the people that hurts you, but why choosing that worst way to revenge...:((((
I feel bad for all the character :(((
Why just when Pat going for a revenge, Non is behaving like a people who deeply in love and acting like a child :))) gosh how to hate him like really 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
As excited as I am to see the expression on his face I will be so sad for Non as well. Idk why it is 10x more hurtful when the pra'ek gets treated like shi* or betrayed lol. Knowing Nadech I know he will make me feel terrible for him (his character). Awe, from ^^^ everyone's post above it's going to be extrem. :( how will he look when he know she's preggo too?! 6 more hours to go for me. lol

lesley

sarNie Egg
Hi, I'm a new member. I had been watching to ep 5 of Lom Sorn Ruk but then the videos got all deleted on Youtube. 
Would anyone be as kind as to tell me where I can continue watching LSR. I got addicted to this lakorn because of the cute chemistry between Nadech and Taew. Aren't they too adorable together *hearts flying*. And honestly, I wasn't much interested in Nadech before but now his dimple has stolen my heart away and I can't stop thinking about him :))
If anyone can help, I will be very grateful. 'Cause the past few days, reading your comments about LSR made me so envious T_T
Please help na, khap khun ka <3 

saobomp

sarNie Adult
lesley said:
Hi, I'm a new member. I had been watching to ep 5 of Lom Sorn Ruk but then the videos got all deleted on Youtube. 
Would anyone be as kind as to tell me where I can continue watching LSR. I got addicted to this lakorn because of the cute chemistry between Nadech and Taew. Aren't they too adorable together *hearts flying*. And honestly, I wasn't much interested in Nadech before but now his dimple has stolen my heart away and I can't stop thinking about him :))
If anyone can help, I will be very grateful. 'Cause the past few days, reading your comments about LSR made me so envious T_T

TV3 official in youtube. subscribe to that or just watch from there.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
This definitely was a heart breaking episode for both Pat and Non! But this needed to be done to bring down the bad guys! I can't wait til next week! What am I going to do... The wait is killing me now... Can't wait for the make-up! Seems like Pat is not going to forgive Non easily.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh, this is one of the most intense, fast paced, dramatic, exciting and unpredictable episode.  My stomach was twisting with such anxiety.  I felt such a great sense of loss...extreme heartache to see Pat and Non suffering.   :cry:   It was very painful to watch.  I can't believe Pat went to such extreme but understandable.  I have to say Non is very smart and he knew something wasn't right regarding Pat's behavior.  Ok, I don't want to say too much in case some people haven't watch yet.  Nadech and Taew are brilliant here...most convincing and made me feel for them.  :bravo:   It's so painful to see Pat turned so cold with so much anger and Non getting hurt/betrayed.  OMG, just one more episode left.   :teary:   I will have a major withdrawal for sure.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
What? Not yet! So we won't get much on the pregnacy thingy then? Darn! Anyways I am re-watching Pran's scene at the Sunflower scene and he is just too cute speaking English! When he said "I turn to you". Damn, he sounds so sexy hahaha Too bad he got turned down. Lol
Pat's acting during that scene was good too how she tried avoiding the whole thing. I think I would love to see a lakorn of Patricia and Nadech as well. I think it'll be good because then Patricia will have more of the screen and I can see both of their chemistry build.

What!? Is it just 1 more episode left? So we don't get 2 more episodes next week? :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
lesley said:

Hi!  Welcome!!  Yes, you could watch on TV3 official youtube.  I wasn't a fan of Nadech until Game Rai Game Ruk.  Yeah, his dimples and smile will melt your heart.  He is down to earth and of course he is an excellent actor.

Here's the link to LSR on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ox6yPCY6TA

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
lesley said:
It is on YouTube under  the TV3 Official. They are not subbed though.

Oops, I didn't realize everyone already responded.

I couldn't wait anymore so I am watching while working. Can anyone translate what was said when Non handed Pat the cell phone? Was she questioning him to see if he'll continue lying?

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Katelyn said:
Gosh, this is one of the most intense, fast paced, dramatic, exciting and unpredictable episode.  My stomach was twisting with such anxiety.  I felt such a great sense of loss...extreme heartache to see Pat and Non suffering.   :cry:   It was very painful to watch.  I can't believe Pat went to such extreme but understandable.  I have to say Non is very smart and he knew something wasn't right regarding Pat's behavior.  Ok, I don't want to say too much in case some people haven't watch yet.  Nadech and Taew are brilliant here...most convincing and made me feel for them.  :bravo:   It's so painful to see Pat turned so cold with so much anger and Non getting hurt/betrayed.  OMG, just one more episode left.   :teary:   I will have a major withdrawal for sure.

Do you have time to do the soft subs for this episode?  I'm not even done with the last one as I have some work to do for this next two days.  Probably drag it into the weekend.  :)   Do you know an English name or what they call him in English of a wild tiger-stripe like monk in Thai folklore?  I know the name in Thai but there has to be an English name to him.  A wild tiger stripe clothing monk with magical power in Thai folklore.  :shrug:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ox6yPCY6TA

@2:25-end

Non and Pran finished talking and met up with Unna.  They are looking for Pat. Pran and Unna left.

Non waited for Pat.  They found each other.

Non:  Pat, where have you disappeared to?  What's the matter?

Pat:  Nothing.

Non:  And..why are you crying?

Pat didn't respond.  
They are in the car on their way home.

Non:  Are you hungry?  We could get something to eat.

Non:  Pat...Pat, what are thinking about?

Pat had a flashback of Non's and Pran's conversation (revelation)

They got home.

Non:  Pat...Pat wait...Pat.  Pat, what's the matter?  Are you feeling sick?  Let me take a look.

Pat:  I'm tired.

Non: Pat

Pat walk in the house.

Unna:  What's wrong with Khun Pat?

Non:  I have no idea. She just complain about being tired.

Unna:  Maybe she is really tired then because you and Pat were travelling all night to get to Bangkok.  Only now that you get to rest.  If you are not tired, then that is strange.

Non:  You are right but it's just strange.  Let's go inside.(speech is a bit muffled here so not sure about it)

Pat is sobbing in her bedroom and had flashback of houseboat where Non was talking about meaning of his name: wind.  She took the dream-catcher down and threw it on the floor.

Unna is on the phone.

Unna:  Thank you.

Pran:  What did they say?

Unna:  The doctor said uncle is safe.  He is at GLS's hospital.  There's a team of doctor taking care of him but Chomanad's people are guarding him closely.  

Pran:  They are probably waiting for uncle Sinthorn's and Chomanard's command.

Non:  Are we able to get in touch with uncle Sinthorn yet?

Unna:  No.  I think he's been out of the office for 2 days now.  And there's no report of where he is.

Non:  Strange.

Pran:  What should we do next?  Should we give the board our evidence to examine?

Non:  No, we can't do that until we know Dad is safe.  Also we have to be sure that uncle Sinthorn, Chomanard and Thanart can't get away otherwise Dad will not be safe.

Unna:  You mean we need more evidence against them?

Non nodded.

Unna:  What can we do?

Non:  I'm thinking right now.

Pat walked in.

Pat:  I'll make Thanart trust me.  Tomorrow, you and I will go to GLS to have them interrogate us.  And I'll find a way to convince Thanart to trust me so I could know his secret.

Non:  No.  Your plan is not solid.  I disapprove.

Pat:  I have a plan but you don't have to know it.  Just trust me.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
CTR said:

Do you have time to do the soft subs for this episode?  I'm not even done with the last one as I have some work to do for this next two days.  Probably drag it into the weekend.  :)   Do you know an English name or what they call him in English of a wild tiger-stripe like monk in Thai folklore?  I know the name in Thai but there has to be an English name to him.  A wild tiger stripe clothing monk with magical power in Thai folklore.  :shrug:

Ok, I will do my best to translate but need time and yes maybe till the weekend too.  I'm not sure what you mean about the Thai folklore?  Please give me the Thai writing.

Reactions: CTR