[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
What were non and pat taliking about that he was pointing at the purple flower? Is he trying to get Pat to forget the rest of the world and be happy with him?
❤
That's the part I said was cheesy. He's trying to tell Pat that Non is always with her because Non is the wind. And the wind is everywhere, like with the flower, river etc.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Non was making Pat to commit adultery in one word. He was trying to kiss her and at the same time, telling her that her husband loves her. How can a girl survive this confusing attraction? If I were her, I wouldn't know what to do. That's one messed up move. Mor Nom sometimes forgot he's her husband which leads to this. He should have told her at the boathouse where they have all the time and privacy to clear.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
the script still need to be more focused on detail @@@
If not for Taew&Nadech's chemistry, I seriously gonna be so mad about the script
Non loves Pat, but he never does anything more than teasing with her feeling, even when talking with Anna or Pran, he is like he still trying to save GLS, that why Pat thinks he not love her...

But I like the first almost kiss more than the 2nd oneee...that scene when Pat wants to touch his cheek so he leaned towards for her touch, aww my feelings

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
@Hanajungupup Exactly! That moment was where your heart jumped. They were both caught in that moment, in the atmosphere and desire. He was lost in her touch and didn't want it to stop. She wanted more as well. You felt the passion, the heat, the tension... It was perfect.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
i totally melted when he first smelled her hair before breathing her in entirely and then moving to talk sweetly and closely to her. Ouuiii show you're really killing us with all these cute scenes and then you come around and throw us some suspense. Thats just cruel.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Pat walks away from the bench after crying towards the front of the deck.

Non: How do you know that Non is not with you?   
Pat: Mor Non is here with me?
Pat: What do you mean by that?
Non: Non is with you all this time Pattarin.
Pat: I don't understand.
Non: Close your eyes. close your eyes.
Non: Do you feel anything?
Pat: Feeling what?
Non: The wind.
Pat: The wind then what.
Non: Pran and Pra-non.  Our names mean wind.
Pat: This is it that you wanted to tell me.    

Pat: ... Towards the wind because of your goodwill/hope.  Thank you.
Non: Even though you can't see it, it is always there with you all the time Pattarin.    
Pat: But I don't need the wind.  I NEED MOR NON.
Non: You don't believe that Mor Non need you too.  You think he wants you to be stressed out and shed those tears.
Pat: He can't even remember me.  How is he going to feel all of this?
Non: The reason he can't remember, it is a problem with this but over here, I can gurantee that he can feel it.
Non: He cares about you a lot.  He is hurting just as much as you are.  Maybe he is hurting even more knowing that your sheding these tears.
Non: But he can't do nothing about it.  And to even say that he cares about you, he can't even do it.

Pat: He can't remember me.  He can't remember anything with me at all. Can't remember as in I have done something bad against him.
Pat: His memories with me are that of zero. And how is he going to feel pain, the person who is hurting is me.  Because I remember everything just by myself.
Non: Pattarin.  Maybe Non wants the lines of the wind of his to come watch over you.
Pat: Idiotic

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
janea said:
@Hanajungupup Exactly! That moment was where your heart jumped. They were both caught in that moment, in the atmosphere and desire. He was lost in her touch and didn't want it to stop. She wanted more as well. You felt the passion, the heat, the tension... It was perfect.

Yeahhh~~ How can you handle when a man looking at you with so much need and desire like that...I'm really mad with some of Non's action in this episode but oh well, that scene got me so much emotion...

OHOaddict said:
i totally melted when he first smelled her hair before breathing her in entirely and then moving to talk sweetly and closely to her. Ouuiii show you're really killing us with all these cute scenes and then you come around and throw us some suspense. Thats just cruel.

yeah...When I read novels, I usually like the scene that the man smells the woman's hair, it proves everthing...

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Both look alike, both are hot, both want me haha idk either what I would do lmao jk good move Pat. Step back!
I feel her pain. I would be livid. Kramas a bitc* and Non's gonna get it. I wish there were a few more episodes so I can see him beg and kiss as$. Lol Anyways how non as pran get so good looking again like the day they got to the boathouse? He also gelled his hair. Lol jk

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
m9saeteurn1 said:
What were non and pat taliking about that he was pointing at the purple flower? Is he trying to get Pat to forget the rest of the world and be happy with him?
gosh Nadech has beautiful lashes and the ALMOST kiss scene TWICE were both good. Perfect timing for his song too! Swooneeee

Awee pran and his English ❤❤❤ their part was super cute. I'll take you Pran :)

I love both missed kisses too.  I almost forgot to breathe while watching those scenes...phew.  Nadech and Taew acted with just the right amount of desire, passion, heat...  Ok, Ch3 better put them together is another lakorn pronto.  Oh yeah, and how could anyone overlook Nadech's beautiful lashes.   :wink: 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@hanajungupup that reminds me i once read a romance novel where the p'ek and nang'ek were looking at her floorboards side by side. When she turned her head in his direction to get a closer look, he got a wiff of her scented hair. She felt him sniffing so she questioned him why he was smelling her. He in return said he was just breathing. lmao. After they finished checking the floorboards, they went into a different room and he said sarcastically something like "oh the next time we check something I'll remember to hold my breath." One of my fav bickering couples!

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Non: Listen...observe carefully.  Standing here and the wind feels good.
Non: Making us feel safe, making us feel happiness, and ease of heart.
Pat: NO..  I don't feel...

Non grabbing Pat.
Non: Come here. You see that. Look at that tree sway like that is the wind.  The water moving right here, that is wind. The pinwheel is wind.
Non: Everything here is wind.
Pat: Stop it.
Non: Everything is wind.  You might not be able to see it completely but you can know from the things around it.  Everyday items, nature, even inside a particular person.
Non: You just have to look at it to see. You see.  I care about you a lot. 

After Pat pulls away from Non after almost kissing him.

Pat: I have a husband already.    

Pat walks in the room.

Non: I don't want to hurt your feeling.  ------> Hurting her heart.   Psyche is the best word to describe it.
Non: But I can't tell you the truth.    

Pat is sobbing in the room with flashback after.

Pat:  He is Pran.  He is not Mor Non.   
Pat: No. Even though they similar but he is not. He is not.

Non outside sitting after Pat went in the room.

Non: I'm sorry.  I'm sorry. I'm sorry Pattarin
Pat: Not the one.

Unna and Pran driving in the car.

Unna: There are following us without giving up.
Pran: And where is Unna taking me to?
Unna: To the place that you want to go.    

Chom is telling her guys to follow them and if Unna meets Non (fake-Pran) to capture him.  Thanat tells
Pran and Non's uncle that him and Chom are lovers.  Pran and Non's uncle is finding out about the affair. Then chom
accuses him of infidelity because he never loyal to anyone.  Before Pran/Non's uncle came with Chom, he had texted someone
that he had left with her.  El his wife knows where all of the documents are if something happens to him or if he were to die.     

Pat waking up from the night sleep.

Non: I was to planning on going ashore to go call Unna.  Do you want to come too?  If you want then hurry up and eat.
Pat: Khun Pran, What happened last night wasn't your fault but it was because of me.  
Pat: I must have ... and was overly concern about Mor Non. And thought that you were Mor NOn. I'm apologize.
Pat: It won't happen again
Non: I have to apologize to you as well.  With the things that had transpired and with the things that is about to happen.
Pat: What going to happen? What is it?  

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
CTR said:
Non takes Pat towards the back of the boathouse

Non: Here.  Feel free to take your shower/bath.  
Pat: Where is the bathroom?
Non: It's right here.
Pat: HERE!!!
Non: Yeah
Pat: RIGHT HERE!!!
Non: Yeah!
Non: You see, right there is your bowl, clothes for taking a bath, and towel.  Auntie already prepared for you.
Non: Go on take your bath. Feel free to.  
Pat: Are you crazy? Who's going to have the dare take a bath in the day time like this?
Non: I can take a bath to show you.
Pat: Funny huh?
Non: You don't have nothing to be afraid of. there are fishes, monkey, deer, birds, etc.  I don't know what reason(s) they would secretly watch you.  
Pat: I'm not worrying about those animals. I am scared of you more.
Non: Scared of me? I'm scared of you as well.
Pat: Hey you.
Non: Go ahead take it.
Pat: Hey Khun, hold up. Do you have a small handkerchief?  Because I want to take out my wedding ring and clean it.
Pat: "____________________"  I don't want Mor Non to feel like I don't care/bother to take care of our wedding ring.  Do you have that handkerchief?
Non: I don't have any.   
Pat: Hey you, you haven't seen my wedding ring?  You see right here.  Your younger brother knows to pick a ring.         
Pat: Hey... Is it me? The wedding ring seems __________?  Do you have yarn?
Non: I DON"T HAVE ANYTHING AND I DON"T KNOW. AND DON"T TELL ME AS WELL.    
Non Walking out after yelling at Pat from the wedding ring.

Non: You already know that you're married, why are you adding injuries to insults?  ------> I like the phrase adding injuries to insults as it matching best with the Thai phrase.   
Non: Hey... That's about me...  -------> Then he smiles and starts to laugh.
Non: Why am I getting upset about myself for?  It must means that Pattarin loves me very much then? ----> He smiles and giggles to himself.

Katelyn, can you fill in the words that I'm not sure about? Thanks

My edits are in purple!

Non takes Pat towards the back of the boathouse

Non: Here.  Feel free to take your shower/bath.  
Pat: Where is the bathroom?
Non: It's right here.
Pat: HERE!!!
Non: Yeah
Pat: RIGHT HERE!!!
Non: Yeah!
Non: You see, right there is your bowl, clothes for taking a bath, and towel.  Auntie already prepared for you.
Non: Go on take your bath. Feel free to.  
Pat: Are you crazy? Who's going to have the dare to take a bath in the day time like this?
Non: I can Can I take a bath to show you?
Pat: Funny huh? Pervert! (talung)
Non: You don't have nothing to be afraid of. there are only fishes, monkey, deer, birds, etc.  I don't know what reason(s) they would secretly watch you.  
Pat: I'm not worrying about those animals. I am scared of you more.
Non: Scared of me? I'm scared of you as well.
Pat: Hey you!
Non: Go ahead take it. Hurry up and take a shower.  I'm going.
Pat: Hey Khun, hold up. Do you have a small handkerchief?  Because I want to take out my wedding ring and clean it.
Pat: "It's getting cloudy/dull."  I don't want Mor Non to feel like I don't care/bother to take care of our wedding ring.  Do you have that handkerchief?
Non: I don't have any.   
Pat: Hey you, you haven't seen my wedding ring?  You see right here.  Your younger brother has great taste and knows how to pick a ring.         
Pat: Hey... Is it me?  Did I lose weight? The wedding ring seems so loose.  Do you have yarn/thread?
Non: I DON"T HAVE ANYTHING AND I DON"T KNOW. AND DON"T TELL ME AS WELL.    
Non Walking out after yelling at Pat from the wedding ring.

Non: You already know that you're married, why are you adding injuries to insults?  ------> I like the phrase adding injuries to insults as it matching best with the Thai phrase.   
Non: Hey... That's about me...  -------> Then he smiles and starts to laugh.
Non: Why am I getting upset about myself for?  It must means that Pattarin loves me very much then? ----> He smiles and giggles to himself.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
CTR said:
Non and Pat sitting at the back of the boathouse after trying unsuccessfully in retriving her ring.

Non: In the morning, I will search for it again, I should be able to see better than right now.   
Pat: Can you Stop thinking about the ring? Just let it go/forget about it.  If it gone, just let it be gone. I don't need it now.   
Non: That's your wedding ring Pat.  You love and valued it a lot.  You don't have to worry, no matter what I will find it.

Pat: you don't have to search it anymore.  Even if I loves/value it a lot, it is not worth more than someone's else life.
Pat: What if you had a -------  and you drown and died today? what will I do? A moment ago, I thought you were going drown and died.  You don't have to find it anymore, do you understand? 

--------------> I don't think that word is cramp so I'll wait to Katelyn to fill it in. 

Non: So you care about me? You're scared I was going to die?
Pat: Right. No matter, if it is you, a cat, or a dog.  But if they have to risk their lives to due to my carelessness (ความสะเพร่า) I would be concern.  
Pat: I don't want to be the reasons that causes someone's hardship.         

Pat: Just like Mor Non, who can't remember.  I feel guilty and feel guilty even beyond that.
Non: Why are you blaming yourself? You're not the reason that causes Mor Non to be in this state in the first place.
Pat: If on that day, I didn't chase him out and curses him,  the accident might not had happened.  Mor Non would not have lost his memories.
Pat: The both of us who would have had a easy going and pleasant life at our village.  If on that day, I would have stopped him...  just stopped him...          
Non: Ok, OK. How about we forget about the ring? Right?
Pat: Thank you.    

Non grabs Pat and as he is in pain.

Pat: Where? You have a cut.  
Non: Just a little one.

Unna, Pran, and the Maid.

Unna: Non haven't called back yet?
Maid: No not yet.  
Unna: Auntie Ing. If Nom calls back, you have to let him know that his uncle is on his trail and that he has to change his location immediately.
Maid: It's that bad/serious.
Unna: Pran, if you can't think of it, don't force it.  Take a rest.
Unna: Pran, you're stressing out.  Stressing over it is not going to help.  Take a break.  Maybe 5 minutes.    
Pran: I'm taking a break right here.
Unna: Sitting down and hitting your computer is not taking a break.
Unna: Get up!!! and let go have strode outside.  Get Up now.   

Pran looking at the Sunflower.

Unna: Unna is the one who bought those.  Pran, you liked them?
Pran: Sunflower
Unna: Is there anything?

Pat: you don't have to search it anymore.  Even if I loves/value it a lot, it is not worth more than someone's else life.
Pat: What if you had a cramp  and you drown and died today? what will I do? A moment ago, I thought you were going drown and died.  You don't have to find it anymore, do you understand? 

--------------> I don't think that word is cramp so I'll wait to Katelyn to fill it in. 

Yes, it is cramp (takhrew).

Kim123

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
@kim123 tsk tsk tsk naughty mak. His butt should be the 2nd/3rd thing you have to notice about him.
AHAHA! I never check out guys butts. I do but only sometimes, not Thai celebrities tho. I need to start paying attention to people appearance in more details now.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
CTR said:

Non: I was to planning on going ashore to go call Unna.  Do you want to come too?  If you want then hurry up and eat.
Pat: Khun Pran, What happened last night wasn't your fault but it was because of me.  
Pat: I must have ... and was overly concern about Mor Non. And thought that you were Mor NOn. I'm apologize.
Pat: It won't happen again
Non: I have to apologize to you as well.  With the things that had transpired and with the things that is about to happen.
Pat: What about going to happen? What is it?  

LOL Pat has no idea about what Non going to do with her :))) LOL gal, it's not only the kiss only =))))
But the line in here is all so cheesy awwww, Idk if Nadech gets giggle while reading it