[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I am at work but still checking this site periodically to see what's going on... a lot more post then I can keep up with at the moment but I glimps and seen jeanie post about fake Pran falling in love with Pat during that strawberry scene and I must agree. The look on his face when he realize that Pat does indeed care/think of Non and wanted to bring the Strawberries to him. Aweeee! Couple more hours and then I can finish reading all of CTR translations plus catch the episode. Khub Khun Mak Everyone! Can't wait to spazzzz

Kim123

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
But I can relate to Pat for choosing revenge. She did hear the conversation. And Pran said he wouldn't let Non sacrifice everything for him and Non could lose his easygoing life. Non warned him not to spill especially Pat. Then, Pran asked isn't he afraid of losing her. He instead answered he would get GLS. That's cold. I would hate him if I were her too.

yeah, I would too but i wouldn't take it to that level. As in go to your ex to hurt your husband. She wa shurt before by her ex but yet still go to him in order to hurt Non. Yeah it kinda make sense as in it will be so painful for Non to see your wife with her ex plus the one who ordered for Non to get beaten and hurt. That just revenge to the extreme. Im pretty sure Non didn't mean it like that, i think he is just worried about Pran getting hurt and his father is still hospital so he doesn't another person to fall sick.

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
Kim123 said:

yeah, I would too but i wouldn't take it to that level. As in go to your ex to hurt your husband. She wa shurt before by her ex but yet still go to him in order to hurt Non. Yeah it kinda make sense as in it will be so painful for Non to see your wife with her ex plus the one who ordered for Non to get beaten and hurt. That just revenge to the extreme. Im pretty sure Non didn't mean it like that, i think he is just worried about Pran getting hurt and his father is still hospital so he doesn't another person to fall sick.
it just mean he care more about his family and GLS but not pat when she is his wife...i dont think it extreme...while he has been lying to her all this time is extreme he should have told her from the beginning but he didn't this just show that he didn't love her enough to believe in her....i know he didn't mean to play with her emotion but still it hurt when u think about it....will see what happen in tomorrow ep. cant't wait..i hope they solve everything in tomorrow ep and spend the last ep with the prang- nang hahahaha....

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah Kim123 that was my problem when I was reading the spoilers. I don't mind that Pat wanted revenge but my problem was how she got it. I didn't want her to hook up with her ex to do it. I would've cheered her on if she had done it on her own and taken down both her ex and Non. Girl power and all that. She doesn't need a man to get the job done. But you know she's flawed too like every other character here.

Non was being sarcastic when he was talking to Pran. He already knows it's past the point of no return with Pat. Pran was saying tell the truth but it's already way too late for that and Non knows it. I took it as "hey everyone's lives are pretty much ruined but at least there's still GLS haha." He said the same line to his dad before. But yeah I know Pat doesn't know that it was meant sarcastically so she got hurt.

I'm liking Anna now in the business sense. She's the most calm and cool headed of the bunch and the best at separating emotions from business. Even when things are at their most tense, she still has the sense to deal appropriately with the bad guys. She doesn't let them get to her. If I was the dad I'd put Anna in charge of the company.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am still not caught up to the recent episode but can't help but to read. I love reading everyone's insight and opinion. 

@Kim123, I don't think it is extreme that she went back to her ex to extract revenge. Like that saying goes, "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice shame on me" and because she is full of pride, and as a self defense mechanism, she rather hurt him. And like rosycake06 mentioned, it hurts even more knowing that he does not love her enough to believe in her or that she's only a burden to him if she knew. If he was trying to protect her with the lie, he is so wrong. She was already part of a scheme to begin with (of course unknowingly) and the bad guys would hurt her regardless.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
I definitely think we can all agree Non deciding to lie was a misguided attempt to protect her. He loves her, there's no doubt but he was beyond wrong for doing it and then not taking the opportunity to come clean sooner. This a complete mess that he started by running off angry and hurting her by allowing her to believe he'd almost died, which was before he decided to become Pran long term..

I think Non has learned a lot about himself in this process but ultimately no matter how much he tries to hide it, he and Pat are very hot tempered, passionate people. And while we love that aspect of who they are, the flip side is that they do quick and drastic things guided and powered by emotion, which hurts not only themselves but the people they love most.Non has been terribly unfair and while I know his inability to control his feelings comes from a deep longing for Pat (that surprises even himself), it's hard to watch. It is also something that I love about the drama because they are flawed, confused and tormented. The issue is it's an unnecessary web he created.

Pat taking revenge is her way of taking her power back because I'm sure she feels like a fool who's bwen used and played, tossed around by rich people whimsy. However, I don't like how it seems she's chosen to do so. I won't say much until it's all panned out but at the end of the day, Non has a whole heck of a lot of groveling to do. For no one can just let this kind of thing go. I will say that in Ab Ruk Online that Pranon said something I think applies here, which is not to fixate on the lie (that was told or how things began) but determine/acknowledge the love that is given (shown and received) in spite of it.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Non and Pat sitting at the back of the boathouse after trying unsuccessfully in retriving her ring.

Non: In the morning, I will search for it again, I should be able to see better than right now.   
Pat: Can you Stop thinking about the ring? Just let it go/forget about it.  If it gone, just let it be gone. I don't need it now.   
Non: That's your wedding ring Pat.  You love and valued it a lot.  You don't have to worry, no matter what I will find it.

Pat: you don't have to search it anymore.  Even if I loves/value it a lot, it is not worth more than someone's else life.
Pat: What if you had a -------  and you drown and died today? what will I do? A moment ago, I thought you were going drown and died.  You don't have to find it anymore, do you understand? 

--------------> I don't think that word is cramp so I'll wait to Katelyn to fill it in. 

Non: So you care about me? You're scared I was going to die?
Pat: Right. No matter, if it is you, a cat, or a dog.  But if they have to risk their lives to due to my carelessness (ความสะเพร่า) I would be concern.  
Pat: I don't want to be the reasons that causes someone's hardship.         

Pat: Just like Mor Non, who can't remember.  I feel guilty and feel guilty even beyond that.
Non: Why are you blaming yourself? You're not the reason that causes Mor Non to be in this state in the first place.
Pat: If on that day, I didn't chase him out and curses him,  the accident might not had happened.  Mor Non would not have lost his memories.
Pat: The both of us who would have had a easy going and pleasant life at our village.  If on that day, I would have stopped him...  just stopped him...          
Non: Ok, OK. How about we forget about the ring? Right?
Pat: Thank you.    

Non grabs Pat and as he is in pain.

Pat: Where? You have a cut.  
Non: Just a little one.

Unna, Pran, and the Maid.

Unna: Non haven't called back yet?
Maid: No not yet.  
Unna: Auntie Ing. If Nom calls back, you have to let him know that his uncle is on his trail and that he has to change his location immediately.
Maid: It's that bad/serious.
Unna: Pran, if you can't think of it, don't force it.  Take a rest.
Unna: Pran, you're stressing out.  Stressing over it is not going to help.  Take a break.  Maybe 5 minutes.    
Pran: I'm taking a break right here.
Unna: Sitting down and hitting your computer is not taking a break.
Unna: Get up!!! and let go have strode outside.  Get Up now.   

Pran looking at the Sunflower.

Unna: Unna is the one who bought those.  Pran, you liked them?
Pran: Sunflower
Unna: Is there anything?

Kim123

sarNie Adult
@jeanie1, I agree with what you said. It would be better if Pat take revenge by herself and bring both ex and Non down. All about girl power. I don't know this is just my opinion.
@rosycake06 and fun. However what you've stated is also reasonable. I get your points. But I don't know. I have see how the revenge takes place and if it's too far or not to make a judgement. All I know it will be not that bad since Non and Pat will make up at the end.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Pat is incapable of committing crimes so she turns to her ex. 

If Non have told her when everyone was pushing him to do so, I believe Pat wouldn't be as mad. I don't even think him keeping her in the dark got her angry. Well yes it would have gotten her angry but she wouldn't have planned to take revenge if he had not said what he said.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:

When they were in the water that should've been PERFECT moment for them to just go in for good passionate kisses instead of that stupid hug   :whatever:  The producer/director RUINED that perfect moment! :rant: :weee: :girlmad:

Hello dear Katelyn :flowers: I know you're a huge fan girl when my FB pages filled with LSR updates from you instead of the usual ASR :thumbsup:  lolz. :coverlaf:  :loool:

Actually no, I was not watching it I planned to wait until it end before watching, but today I was watching Sapai Sai Lub live then LSR came on after so I just stick around to catch the sweet scenes. :wub:  But it will end soon, so I might continue to watch the rest of the episodes then start all over from the beginning later. :sweat:  Watching it backward so I can join you ladies in here for the finale. :lolyup: :clap2:

I would like to say Nadech is so yummy, but I don't want to be cougar. Therefore, YES definitely I will double my treats and fantasize about Mor Non and Pran while try not thinking of Nadech the actor. :rofl: HAHAHAI 

Maya, I think we all want kissing/passionate scenes but at this point while Non is pretending to be Pran, I can't see Pat kissing him.  I think she is within her character here.  Just think if she did, then what would Non be thinking?  He would definitely misunderstand her and doubt her love later on.  The situation is just not simple here.  All in all, I really don't mind the missed kiss (Did I say missed kiss? That reminds me of ASR and Khushi).

He he he, so you've noticed my FB status, ha?  I'm just taking a short break from IPK!  Will have to start making fan creations soon for a new IPK thread on IF and also there's IPK 4th anniversary celebratory thread too.  There is more than enough room in my heart for ASR/Khushi and Non/Pat!  I'm on an LSR high right now.  Wish you watch this from the beginning with us here but glad you are joining us now.  :dance1:  :dance3: 

Of course Nadech is yummy and it doesn't matter how old you are.  It's ok to admire, right?   :wink:  I can't say enough about Nadech but he is just too good in this lakorn...just brilliant!  I've been his fan since Game Rai Game Ruk!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

he doesn't want to tell her e truth but wants to be intimate with her????  why non??

Cause he's a man and he's got needs! 

Ok watching it for real, all the wind talk is so cheesy. Non is such a drama queen. I think if Nadech and Taew didn't have such great chemistry and are both great actors, the script might fall apart. Watching them play out all the emotions together is fascinating even though the setup to get the emotions suck. Like why is he trying to get Pat to admit that she is falling in love with "Pran?" It doesn't make any sense but I still love the scene because....reasons.

Good gawd that bandage scene/sequence might be my favorite. Non looked so drunk on love and lust lol. Pat wasn't too far off either. Seriously the sexual tension was out of this world and they barely touched. But the rest of the almost kisses seemed a bit much.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
fun said:
Pat is incapable of committing crimes so she turns to her ex. 

If Non have told her when everyone was pushing him to do so, I believe Pat wouldn't be as mad. I don't even think him keeping her in the dark got her angry. Well yes it would have gotten her angry but she wouldn't have planned to take revenge if he had not said what he said.
I think revenge is part of it but she doesn't trust Thanat either. In the spoiler, she wanted revenge but also took revenge on Thanat by having her phone on so that everyone heard his confession as evidence against them. Then she went back to the countryside...can't wait to see the making up part.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^serious identity issues there. I've yet to see the new episode but Non doesn't sound to have much solid drive in keeping in character if he's willing to go in for that many kisses as fake Pran.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^Yeah I dont think he cares. All he want is to kiss her and etc.. But he did say that she can feel using her heart and she may be able to tell that he is Non. Because I remember he said something about Non was always with her.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Back inside the houseboat.

Pat: There is no medicine at all.  Only Band Aid.   
Non: That should just be enough.  Your nails does not have poison embbeded in it right?
Non: Giggle
Pat: Turn over here.
Pat: Ok.  All done.
Non: Wisphers... Thank You
Pat: Turn your head around  ---------->  In English, we don't state "turn your face around" so I went with the closest one.  
Pat: There is one cut left right over here.

Almost kiss scene

Non: Sorry.
Pat: For what reason?     
Non: The reason for making the water stop on your face.

Pran looking at the sunflowers.

Unna: Pran, you're going to stand like this until you figure it out?  Jf you can't recall/think it out then go...
Unna: Pran, are you disappointed? -------->  [SIZE=12pt]ความเสียใจ[/SIZE]
Pran: I don't know.  I feel sadness.  Out of energy when I look at them.
Pran: I don't understand them. For what reason?  There has to be some correlation towards my memory.  Right?
Pran: Is that right Un? Or else I wouldn't have these feeling. Do you know reasons and Un please answer me.

Pat sitting outside of the houseboat on the bench on the deck.

Non: I'm going to sit quietly so that I don't bother you.
Pat: The atmosphere is good.
Non: Correct.  The atmosphere is very good.
Pat: If I sat with Mor Non it would be good. Or if I came with Mor Non it would have been good.  ----> For me it's not clear in the audio.

Non: Right.
Non: I'm getting sleepy.  ------>   Then I can't make out the rest.
Pat: If Mor Non was here and he made some pastry (unknown pastry to me)  for me to eat. It would be good.  ---> She is using the word candy in Thai but pastry would be the correct term in English.

Pat: The air is good, the view is beautiful, tasty pastries, and Mor Non.  Just this and I don't need anything else.
Pat: And we would sit and watch the stars together.
Non: What's going on with you?  Why are you telling me about the lovey dovey story between the two of you?
Pat: We used to snuggle up with each other in a blanket while watching the stars.  And Mor Non taught how to watch/observe the stars.

Flashback when they were watching the stars and back onto the bench on the houseboat.

Pat: Right there is Pattarin's Little Duckling Star. Right there is "Doctor Bad Mouth" Star.  
Pat: Don't have to care whatever name people give to them.  Cause right now, there is only two stars with the two of us that just know them is enough.
Non: Hey Pattarin.  Why are you telling me all of this for?
Pat: I want you to know that your younger brother and I have lots of happiness.  And he is the one who I have good memories with.
Pat: Even if you have similar facial features, and tries to do good things ( the right thing) but you are you. Not Mor Non.      

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
What were non and pat taliking about that he was pointing at the purple flower? Is he trying to get Pat to forget the rest of the world and be happy with him?
gosh Nadech has beautiful lashes and the ALMOST kiss scene TWICE were both good. Perfect timing for his song too! Swooneeee

Awee pran and his English ❤❤❤ their part was super cute. I'll take you Pran :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hehe. Forgot that today's LSR day. Unfortunately I have a whole load to catch up on, so it'll probably be a while before I actually get back to LSR. HAHA.