[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I should start following too but then again will it ever be updated lol 

Anyway I have the first two episode uploaded on Dailymotion. I don't know why but Dailymotion only allows me to upload during a certain time of the day. It is not my internet connection for sure since everything seems to be working fine. I have segment the first part of the first episode. I have all the current episode downloaded now, all I have to do is split and upload to DM.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ok ending spoilers courtesy of Manager

I'm not exactly sure if we get to see the pregnant tummy but for sure we get to see the baby! I forgot who but someone posted a picture of the baby some pages back.

So the next to last scene is them sitting on the bench watching the sunset. You can see this scene in the MVs or opening I think and I don't see a big tummy there. But they do have a cute conversation about the baby. Non is talking to the baby and is trying to kiss Pat's stomach. He says something like "I'm trying to kiss my baby, don't interfere with daddy/baby moment." But Pat gets ticklish so Non says, "Fine if you won't let me kiss my baby, I'll kiss the mom instead."

Then they have a scene playing with the Pinwheel again and talking about the wind and love. There's Pran/Anna scene and then there's an epilogue with the baby.

Basically you see Pat bossing Non around and Non is running around taking care of the baby and doing household chores. (When I read this it reminds me of JLR at the end when Soraya got to boss Harit around as pseudo-revenge.)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
fun said:
I should start following too but then again will it ever be updated lol 

Anyway I have the first two episode uploaded on Dailymotion. I don't know why but Dailymotion only allows me to upload during a certain time of the day. It is not my internet connection for sure since everything seems to be working fine. I have segment the first part of the first episode. I have all the current episode downloaded now, all I have to do is split and upload to DM.

Yeah, I doubt if it will get updated.

Fun, you have my permission to use my translations if you'd like.  This is my first time, so I'm not sure if it's good enough.  BTW, my viki username is katelyn00.  We have only 3 more episodes to go, so I'll be here on AF to help translate here and there.  

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I love it when the p'ek doing all the things for n'ek..I think it's pretty sweet
One more day, can't wait..Gosh I start to comment on LSR fb and on insta to make Taew&Nadech paired up again, anyone with me?

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
We can also bug them on Instagram too, because it worked for Prahet, Taew and Nadech are just too perfect of a pair to not be paired up again. Lol :D

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I actually went to p"mams page and requested. Thinking if I should be a bother and do it some more hahaha she's gonna hate Nadech's fans. Lol

Anyways just 1 more day. I can't wait!!! So sad I have to wait a while b4 I get to see my handsome face on screen again.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait to watch the next episode!  Unfortunately, I have to wait a little bit longer because I have a busy day today. :weep:  And I will have to catch up in the evening.   :annoyed:  I know I'll be restless and anxious the whole day!  Enjoy the episode everyone!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hanajungupup said:
Can't wait for today episode...3 eps to go :((( Taew looks good in Thai traditonal clothes

cre: taewaew_in_lakorn

Yeah, Taew looks gorgeous here. In fact, I so love the wardrobe in this lakorn especially Nadech's, Taew's and Patricia's.  Both girls are absolutely stunning.  And Nadech, of course, is drop dead gorgeous!   :faint:  :spicy: 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Katelyn said:

Yeah, Taew looks gorgeous here. In fact, I so love the wardrobe in this lakorn especially Nadech's, Taew's and Patricia's.  Both girls are absolutely stunning.  And Nadech, of course, is drop dead gorgeous!   :faint:  :spicy: 

Calm down now Katelyn, don't rob the cradle HAHAHA j/k :bhehe: :loool:

I just wanted give you a head up that you will need a box of tissue to wipe your drooling if you're going to watch today episode later.  :drool: :clap: