[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lku4W1_Hphk

@3:20-9:25
Pat and Non are back at the boathouse after seeing the newspaper. 

Non: Khun, come.

Non extended his hands out to help Pat off the raft but she declined.

Pat got off by herself.  She sat down and started to tear up.

Non:  Hey, don't worry too much.  It must be the news from the newspaper that's why you were so quiet on the whole way back. 

Pat:  I'm on the front page because my brother-in-law and I conspired to betray our own company.  What am I doing with my life?

Non:  I'm so sorry.

Pat:  I'm not blaming you. I'm just worried about my mom.  She will probably see this news.  And even if she didn't see it, someone else who sees it will tell her.  And everyone will question her.  How will my mom feel if other people think she is a bad person too?  My mom lives in contentment (Mae you cong Mae di di - Anyone know of a better translation?)  I always cause trouble for her.  It's always like this.  

Non:  Pat, if I have a chance, I will explain everything to her.  All of this started with me and you are not at fault.

Pat:  When I wanted a dog, I went out and buy it.   When I got sick and tired of the dog because she became very troublesome, I sent her to my mom to take care.  When I was framed for the embezzlement, hurt and no where to turn, I went back home.  My mom still loves me.  She never loved me any less.  But me...I was embarrassed to have a mom who lives in the mountain/country.  I tried so hard to be a city person (urbanized).  Tried so hard to not let people know I'm her daughter.  I even lied to my friends that my mom is a resort owner.  Look at the things I did to my mom and now this...this news. (She threw the newspaper down)  My mom would not believe anyone.  She would argue with other people and defend me because she is always on my side whether I'm right or wrong. (This part is so emotional...cried right along with her.)  :cry: 

Non:  I understand.  Even I mistreated my dad because I didn't understand the things that he was trying to do.   I was angry with him.  I didn't want to accept him.  I would like to apologize to him and hope I will have the chance.
Non moved to sit next to Pat.  He put his hand on her knee to comfort her.

Phew, that was little rough to translate.  I hope I made sense.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Katelyn said:

@9:10-end
Pran:  You could help by letting me look at your face.  I sure the password is related to you.  I must know if I set a password related to you, then I would never forget it even if I lose my memory.  I would always remember you.

Thank you so much for this!
Pran will definitely have you falling in love. My heart skipped a beat or two. When I was watching earlier this week and he remembered his password and it was "PranAnnaPranon" it was so touching but I wasn't surprised. Pran seems distant and unaffected but under all that is someone just as tender and caring as his gregarious twin. I have truly enjoyed learning more about Pran and all the things he was so quiet about, especially his love for Anna. Even without her truly loving her back, seeing the sides of him that we would never truly get the chance to see without the accident are very precious. We are dealing with two very sweet boys with humongous hearts. Both of them have so much love to give and though it may be hard to understand them, they can honestly be the best thing that happened to the women they love.

jeanie1 said:
Pat wanted to know how they got there. So Non was making a big deal about how he had to carry her and how hard it was to get to the boat house. She couldn't remember a thing so that's what started Non doing the hair wetting thing. He was playing at being mad that she couldn't remember his hard work in getting them there.
Yes, the "Aunt" kept teasing them about being on their honeymoon and leaving them alone so they could get it on lol. Non didn't bother correcting her and that's why Pat got mad. He asks her why she cares so much and Pat says if it was with anyone else I probably wouldn't but it's with my husband's brother. It could ruin the reputation of not only herself, but Non and his family too. It's a nice callback to the beginning when they first met and went to the market and the people there thought Pat was his wife too and he refused to correct them.
Thank you! I got the gist but I never know the specifics.
Oh Non. It's cute that we have these repeat moments between them because it's just a taste that together, they will always be the same. That gives you hope even when you know hard times and hurt feelings are coming. Sometimes Non can be so shameless it's hilarious and you can't help but giggle, while feeling horrible for Pat. 'Cause to Non, he rarely seems to think about the reality of their situation because of his glee to be with her, especially when they are alone. "Auntie" was a sticky situation because he clearly wants to boast about his wife but can't give up the charade. After the music scene, I'm sure his conviction to continue has just as much to do with her not being upset and angry with him as much as keeping his initial promise, at this point. He wants her to spend time with him(as Pran) but continue thinking the of best of and loving Mor Non.

I also wanted to add how much I like how the characters who've grown the most are Pran and Pat. Pran has opened up so much because he has no inhibitions, much like a child. His feelings and thoughts are raw and apparent and I just love that about him. He has shown how innocent, kind and generous he is, which is just lovely.

Whereas Pat has come to see how spoiled and self-centered she has been. The most telling scene was in ep10 when she was talking to Pran about going home. She loved BKK so much when the show started but now, whether he returned with her or not, her life is back in Chiang Mai. I was surprised to hear that but I probably shouldn't have been given, her excitement to have found a cushy job in CM back a few eps prior. Lol. Ultimately, I like how Show has developed her to be someone who embraces her full self and isn't ashamed of the people that love and want the best for her. Those people she doesn't need or have to pretend around, and accept and know her. Those people are her home.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
No wonder...Nadech puts his all into the lakorn, I can feel his effort by watching this, even a single movement like eyebrows and smile, angry..I especially love the little action that when he secretly cares for Pattarin, even just a little but I can feel he is really happy inside...

CTR

The Realist guy here period
fun said:
I set the Dailymotion videos private, it is view-able if a link is provided but you don't have to worry since it is already posted on Viki, you can view it there. But I cannot turn off Viki's comment section. 

I wasn't able to upload all the parts to the first episode. My computer crashed when it was up to 90% last night. I hate how it takes forever, but the file is big so I guess in all fairness, the longer the wait.

I am still looking for the previous subbers to continue but I don't know any of them since the previous channel been deleted. If anyone know who they are, can you provide me with their username so that I can PM them since it is under a different title. I just came up with Wind Chime. If you can come up with a better name, let me know. 
Katelyn got everyone covered.  :)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGjQ2iZ0AgM

beginning - 2:20
Non and Pat at the houseboat. Pat just woke and Non is swimming.

Non:  I feel more refresh after a swim.

Pat: You are crazy.  Hey, how did  you get me here?

Non:  You had a fever and slept like a log.  The truck driver took a restroom break at a gas station and I know people in this area.  I had to carry you from the truck to a car.  You know by the time we got here, how exhausted I was?  You don't remember anything?

Pat:  It's all true?  I thought it  was all a dream.

Non:  A dream?!  I had to endure all of that and you thought it was all a dream?  You are crazy!

Non splashed Pat with his wet hair.

Non:  Here it is.

Pat:  Hey you!

Non: A dream...a dream...a dream (And he kept on shaking his wet hair on her)

Pat: Stop...stop...I'm getting all wet.  Stop!  I'm telling you to stop!

Pat has a flashback of Non shaking his wet hair at her at their home in the mountain village.  Pat is looking at him suspiciously.

Non:  Go wash you face.

Non dive back in the water.

@3:09-4:44

Non is setting the table for breakfast.  Pat walked out with the change of clothes.  Non was staring at her completely mesmerized.

Pat:  Beautiful, ha?  

Non is denying.

Pat:  Pretending not to accept the truth.

Non chuckled.

The houseboat owner walked in.

Auntie Choot: OMG...really really beautiful! (speaking English)  You are as beautiful as me when I was younger.

Non:  Pat, this is auntie Choot, the houseboat owner.

Pat:  Hello

Auntie Choot: Hello.  Why...could you turn around?  Turn around...turn around (She's speaking English.) Turn around so auntie can see you all around. Why is Mor Non your wife so beautiful?

Non:  Ahhh..auntie Choot...auntie you meant the other Mor Non not me.  I am Pran. Pran is Mor Non's older brother.

Auntie Choot:  Oh, ok.

Non: Pran

Auntie Choot: Mor Non the other one not this one...Mor Pranon. Please go ahead a have your meal.  

Non:  Ok, auntie go

Auntie Choot:  Yes, I have to go.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9lS1pJsFco

beginning-5:44
Non and Pat are eating porridge.

Non:  Auntie Choot, she used to live in the mountain village just like you.  I met her when I went on a medical mission with my mom.  I see her every week.  She was sick a lot.  We met each other so often it's almost like we're relative.  And then she moved here with her huband.  She stayed here and we lost touch.

Pat: You went on a medical mission with your mom?!

Non: Uh...yes of course...because I'm a doctor.

Auntie Choot:  The radio is working now.  Here, we don't have electricity.  We just have lantern.  The atmosphere is romantic and this unit of the houseboat is at the end.  You could come and go only by boat.  It's a romantic place...just perfect for a young couple to have their private moments. 

Pat:  Oh...no it's not like that auntie.  We are not in a relationship (not a couple).

Auntie Choot:  You don't have to be embarrassed.  When I was a young woman, I was just like this.  I had Jow Chang (nickname of her son) here. 

Pat:  It's not like that for real auntie.

Auntie Choot:  You don't have to be embarrassed.

Pat: You (looking at Non), aren't you going to explain anything?!

Non shrugged his shoulders and chuckled.

Non:  The porridge is so delicious auntie.

Auntie Choot:  I have to go now.  It's time for me to take farang (Specifically Caucasian) on a tour.  And I have to go to the mainland to sell pinwheels too.  Both of you staying here, do feel free to do whatever you want.

Non smiled and chuckled.

Non:  Auntie...

Pat:  It's not like that auntie...

Auntie:  Ok, so it's not like that then. This one is for you.

She gave Pat a colorful pinwheel.

Pat:  Really, auntie?

Auntie: Yes really.

Pat:  Thank you, auntie.

Non:  It's cute.

Auntie:  This one is for you, Mor Non.

Non gave her a look.

Auntie: Oh, I meant the other Mor Non.  Please give this to him.  Tell him it's a wedding gift from me.  Life will be smooth and cool with happiness just like the wind today.

Non:  Thank you so much auntie.

Auntie: Sure. Have fun together.

Non:  Good idea so we could play together.

Pat:  Who is playing with you?

Non:  Be quiet. ( I didn't quite hear it but I think that's what he said)

Pat walked away.
Non sighed with relief.

Non:  Thank you so much auntie for not telling Patarin the truth.

Auntie:  No problem but I don't understand why you have to deceive her that you are your older brother.  Is it just to make life more colorful/interesting?  (wink wink LOL This part is funny!)

Non: Yes, more colorful..more colorful

Auntie:  Ok, feel free/at home

Non: Yes.  Be careful.

Auntie Choot left.

Pat is playing with the pinwheel.

Non: You've finished eating, right?  I'm going to the mainland to make a phone call.

Non: What are doing?

Pat:  Talk to the pinwheel.  I'm not talking to you.

Non:  Ok, then.

Non: Dear pinwheel...pinwheel, you take good care of yourself because I have to go and talk to Unna.  And I...might not come back.

Pat:  What?!

Non:  Is that the sound of a pinwheel or the sound of the wind?

Pat:  Dear pinwheel, once you hear it keep it to yourself ok.  Whoever is going to abandon me, will be kick off the raft/houseboat.

Non:  Ooh...dear pinwheel, I'm afraid.

Non:  So are you going to talk to the pinwheel or me?

Pat:  You have to apologize to me first.

Non:  What for?

Pat: You didn't explain to auntie Choot that I'm not your wife.

Non:  Why do you care?

Pat:  If I was misunderstood with someone else, then no.  But you are my brother-in-law, so I do care.  I don't want my reputation, Mor Non and his family to get ruin.

Non:  You think this much? (but I think it's more like "You care this much?!")

@8:18-9:15
Non is getting the raft ready.

Non:  Why are you looking confused? Come down.

Pat:  We're going to the mainland in this raft?

Non: Actually, I was trying to rent a yacht for you but it's all rented out.  Helicopter and water plane are also all rented out. Only this bamboo raft and a first class captain are available.  Are you going or not?

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Those are such beautiful fanmade mvs! I like it it very much! I love reading this thread which keeps me updated and excited for the next episode. I need to learn to make mvs so i can do it in my spare time.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
jeanie1 said:
Here's an MV I found on YouTube. I know some were asking for some awhile back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVvGLGryq2w

Such an beautiful MV...I love all the moments, I like all about their love line, I love every single of their eyes contact scene and the way Non hugs Pat too...
Taew&Nadech such a beautiful pairing...

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
All I'm waiting for is the baby scene, but don't want to get my hopes up. And I thought I was the only one that noticed her bump in the ending credits lol. At first I thought it was just her dress, and since it was too quick, I didn't mention it, but now you gals are getting me more excited!!!