[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I just hate how she already been tricked by Thanat all the times but she continue to go the same way to get back at Non
Can't wait to see Non back at the country to find Pat, I see some pics of Anna and Pran going to the country too...

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright ladies and gent, i went back and watched it from start to finish without fwd and yes yes i can now see why Pattarin wouldn't be tooo suspicious of Pran(non) saying he's a dr. That i am wrong ( i'll admit it when I am). I should watch this without fwd cus i missed soo much. However, there are some holes here and there as well as having moments of "come on really, how can you not know that is NON," .

I shouldn't had read the spoilers :(

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Ceci, I think we all know that she'll be pregnant but will they show Pat being pregnant with a big belly? And not fast forward...then viola the baby is here. Lol

Kim123

sarNie Adult
OMG, how many episodes are there left? I want to see Pat's baby bump already and Mor Non's reaction. What am i going to do? Im dying here, i need more episodes now. I've been watching the same episode again and again. 4 more days, i hope it will come by fast!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Katelyn said:
^ Ceci, I think we all know that she'll be pregnant but will they show Pat being pregnant with a big belly? And not fast forward...then viola the baby is here. Lol
It's always a joy to see nang ek in her big belly. I adore these moments. 

I am glad I sort of stall on this lakorn. I sat thru episode 3-6 today. That's 4 episode. That's almost 8 hours. Yes I am watching it without the FF button. What a feat because if I watch raw I usually FF. I loved episode 5-6. So many sweet and cute scenes. I shipping Pat and Non so hard! I like Pran and Anna too but the show is really banking on Nadech and Taew... well at least to me it is. I feel like the lakorn is so dirty haha love it  :yes: . Love the strawberry picking scene in episode 5. Strawberry is one of those sexual arousal fruit. When Nadech sucked on one, I nearly died!!!  :drools:

Downloading, splitting and uploading is sure a long process. Hopefully I will have the first episode up on Viki tonight so that others can start working on it. I am not sure how long it will take because my internet is not up to speed for some reason. I am using dailymotion to upload the lakorn, so hopefully Ch3 does not take those links down once it is uploaded. I know dailymotion has annoying 30 second ads but that the only other option I have other than YouTube. I hope when it starts running, I can make soft sub to share it exclusively on Asianfuse only. 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oh man that would be awesome Fun. Finally subbed episodes so we can fully understand. Even though the translations from you guys here has been a tremendous help!!!
Kim123 - me too. Just rewatched a few episodes again especially the cute or intense scenes.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wait isn't this under Feel Good Entertainment not No Problem or did I get it wrong from the Thai wikipedia page?  fixed.

Anyway I have the first part of the first episode up. I just need to segment it. It's taking forever because it is still uploading to Dailymotion. And the second episode I am still downloading. I think I plan on moving my desktop closer to the modem and router. This is driving me nuts.

I know the channel is plain. I am not planning to add any information. Probably have to ask the viewers not to post anything too. Definitely not to comments on any LSR related YouTube videos that there is a Viki channel. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I set the Dailymotion videos private, it is view-able if a link is provided but you don't have to worry since it is already posted on Viki, you can view it there. But I cannot turn off Viki's comment section. 

I wasn't able to upload all the parts to the first episode. My computer crashed when it was up to 90% last night. I hate how it takes forever, but the file is big so I guess in all fairness, the longer the wait.

I am still looking for the previous subbers to continue but I don't know any of them since the previous channel been deleted. If anyone know who they are, can you provide me with their username so that I can PM them since it is under a different title. I just came up with Wind Chime. If you can come up with a better name, let me know. 

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
@fun Thank you so much! Can't wait for the soft subs. Also if you're looking for title suggestions how does "Breezy Love" sound? I don't know, it might be too close to a basic translation. Either way, I'm excited about the channel. If you need some English editing done I can try and help. I don't know Thai but I know there are people who translate but don't feel confident in their grammar or word choice. If you run into those problems feel free to PM any time. And that goes for any project ☺

I did have a question about ep11, can someone tell me what Non and Pat are talking about when she wakes up at the boathouse? And am I right in believing when they are eating, Auntie continues to refer to Pat as his wife but Non refuses to correct her, and this is what started the "windmill" silence scene?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Pat wanted to know how they got there. So Non was making a big deal about how he had to carry her and how hard it was to get to the boat house. She couldn't remember a thing so that's what started Non doing the hair wetting thing. He was playing at being mad that she couldn't remember his hard work in getting them there.

Yes, the "Aunt" kept teasing them about being on their honeymoon and leaving them alone so they could get it on lol. Non didn't bother correcting her and that's why Pat got mad. He asks her why she cares so much and Pat says if it was with anyone else I probably wouldn't but it's with my husband's brother. It could ruin the reputation of not only herself, but Non and his family too. It's a nice callback to the beginning when they first met and went to the market and the people there thought Pat was his wife too and he refused to correct them. There she was just being bratty but here she gave Non a good reason and Non liked that she was thinking about him and his family name.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1WaCSnUcYY

Pran and Unna at the poolside @0:52-5:00

Unna:  Don't try to rush too much, Pran.  It won't help you remember any sooner but will make your brain condition get worst.  If you want to regain your memory sooner, don't stress and just relax.

Pran:  It's hard to relax when you know other people are in trouble.

Unna:  Stop!  You have to start with not talking about something that will cause you stress.  How about this?  Come here. Go.

Unna sat down and dangled her legs in the pool.

Unna:  Sit down. Come.  

Pran dangled his legs and sigh..

Unna:  How is it? 

Pran:  It's cool.

Unna:  Cool water will make you feel better and relaxes you but you already know this.

Unna:  Pran, why are you going in?

Pran:  I don't know. Just want to get soak.  It feels good.

Unna:  That's right. Pran, you like to swim a lot.  It's a sport that you play.  Even though you don't remember anything, your feelings stay the same. Pran, come back!  You might slip.

Pran:  Unn, come and play with me.

Unna shaking her head.  Pran swimming back to her.

Pran:  In case I could remember something.

Unna:  Pran, I'll give you 5 more minutes and then you have to come up.  Why are you staring at my face?

Pran:  You are the only person who I can remember.  And feel if I keep looking at your face, I might remember everything.

Unna:  If that is true, I'll sit here so you could stare at me until morning.

Pran:  5 minutes, I'm asking you only for 5 minutes.

@5:00-9:09 Non and Pat at the back of the truck.  CTR already translated this part.

@9:10-end

Pran and Unna getting ready for bed.

Pran:  How come you're not sleeping in the bedroom?

Unna:  I'd asked my mom to sleep over in case I could help you in an emergency.  I have to keep my words.

Pran:  Are you able to get in touch with Non yet?

Unna:  No, not yet.

Pran:  Don't worry, Non will be able to get himself out of trouble.

Unna:  I sure hope so.  I will check the hospital and police station in case we get news about Non.

Pran:  I think you should try to get some rests.  

Unna:  It's alright.   I could still continue.

Pran:  Hey, when was the last time you slept?  The other night when my father was in the hospital, you and Non waited there the whole time.  I don't think you slept at all.  Then, you had to go to work early the next morning and encountered all the chaos at the company.  And Uncle Sinthorn interrogated you the entire day.  And now you say you could still go on.  Please go to sleep.

Unna:  I can't sleep.

Pran:  Just close your eyes.  Come.  Come.

Unna:  Alright, just for 3 hours.  Then you wake me up ok?

Pran nodded.  He tucked her in.

Pran:  You don't like to cover your feet, right?

Unna:  You remember?

Pran:  That's right.  Anything that's related to you, I don't have to try to think so hard because it just flows out easily by itself.

Unna:  Thank you.  Thank you for always being so good to me even though I have nothing to give back.

Pran:  It's alright.  I don't need anything in return.  Really!  Go to sleep.

Next morning.  Pran is having his morning tea and Unna walked in.

Unna:  You let me slept for a long time.

Pran:  I tried to wake you up but you didn't want to.

Unna:  It must be difficult. 

Unna:  What are you looking at?

Pran showed her the laptop.

Unna:  You could get into your email?

Pran:  Pran, Unna, Pranon...it's my email password.  It's our name the three of us.  But I must have lots of secrets and out of over self protection, so there's another password for the accounting files.

Unna:  Another password?!

Pran:  I'm certain that I know it.  It's in here (point to his temple).  I'm just waiting for it to come out.  But you can help me.

Unna:  How can I help you?

Pran:  You could help by letting me look at your face.  I'm sure the password is related to you.  I must know if I set a password related to you, then I would never forget it even if I lose my memory.  I would always remember you.

Maid walked in.

Maid:  Let's look at this news.  Hurry.  Hurry. Over there!
Reporter on TV mentioned there will be a new CEO announcement.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I hope someone could translate the scene Pat talking abt her mom
I quiet understand but not at all...I love that scene cuz Pat is being honesty and confessed herself, she is just worried that everyone would think her mom is a bad person like the news written..

Lolly

sarNie Egg
Oh gosh i can look at that photo all day long. I was suspicious about that scene at the end and it turns out it is the pregnant scene. Yay!