[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think they sleep together...the MV or preview shows them pulling away before kissing...another hot scene like the bedroom/music one where you could see he's having a hard time holding back.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I've read the Manager summaries and there is no sexy times! They don't even kiss, it's another almost kiss. Non's gotta be in so much pain right now, the physical kind if you get what I mean lol.

Non was trying to explain how he didn't know the password to his own account and he was saying that Anna is the one who handles his emails. Pat didn't quite believe it, that's why she made him swear that if he was lying he'll be heart broken and no one will love him.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
m9saeteurn1 said:
So can anyone explain why Pat wanted Non to make a swear/promise for?
Pat was not buying it that he forgot the password to his own email account, and she thought he was trying to hide something from her (yup!). But he kept denying it so she made him swear that he wasn't lying, and if he was, he would never be loved by anyone and have to live in torture forever. LOL I love how they keep bringing up these habits between Pat and Non. 
I thought at first Pat heard fake Pran say he's a doctor and took it as sarcasm, but it makes sense that real Pran would have a medical background. He's a good person too, so he wouldn't be in the business/GLS just to make money out of medicine. He'd actually learn about it and know what he was selling.

I really liked the scene of Pat crying about how her mom would feel to learn the news about her being accused again of embezzling money. It was so heart-felt and quite agonizing. I feel bad for Pat. The cat is nearly out of the bag, she just needs a little more evidence to believe that Non has been acting as Pran and then it's good bye to Mor for a while. How is she going to recover from such a huge loss of trust...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
So it's confirmed by jeanie1 that there's no sexy times.  I'm glad since the show is coming to an end and it would really complicate things even more.   Remember how upset Pat was that the houseboat's owner thought Non/Fake Pran are husband and wife?  She has a very high self preservation out of respect for herself and especially for her mom.  Also she would not want to continue to disappoint her mom.  Though her intuition tells her that fake Pran is Non but she can't be a 100% sure.  She's not going to risk it all.  I don't think she wants be ridden with guilt and shame for the rest of her life.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think in an earlier episode Unna told Pat that all 3 of them went to medical school together or took some of the same courses. That's probably why Pat wasn't shocked when Non/fake Pran said he was a doctor.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
I think in an earlier episode Unna told Pat that all 3 of them went to medical school together or took some of the same courses. That's probably why Pat wasn't shocked when Non/fake Pran said he was a doctor.
Oh wait you're right. Now that you mentioned it, it was their hospital conversation where Pat confronted Anna about the hug. She said the 3 of them studied medicine together and helped each other graduate. So Anna's technically a doctor too huh.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Katelyn said:
So it's confirmed by jeanie1 that there's no sexy times.  I'm glad since the show is coming to an end and it would really complicate things even more.   Remember how upset Pat was that the houseboat's owner thought Non/Fake Pran are husband and wife?  She has a very high self preservation out of respect for herself and especially for her mom.  Also she would not want to continue to disappoint her mom.  Though her intuition tells her that fake Pran is Non but she can't be a 100% sure.  She's not going to risk it all.  I don't think she wants be ridden with guilt and shame for the rest of her life.
Thank goodness. I'm not blaming the characters but I'm blaming the scriptwriters.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
jeanie1 said:
Oh wait you're right. Now that you mentioned it, it was their hospital conversation where Pat confronted Anna about the hug. She said the 3 of them studied medicine together and helped each other graduate. So Anna's technically a doctor too huh.
Yeah...it was in ep 7 where she said they studied medicine at the same place. They're just not practicing clinicians like Non.

chief_lim

sarNie Egg
i see pregnant pat at e ending song
at 1:45:50 ??

she's wearing a white dress??  wow...so that baby someone posted earlier must be their baby!!!!!

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZQT9neNES8[media]

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
awww they're going to have a little baby. :baby:  Wait, he looks sad, I wonder if she ran away from him. If she did then she's staying away for a long time for her to show that much. oh o. tsk tsk. See what lies get you, trouble and pain!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
i noticed that a while back but thought my eyes were fooling me Or she just had a lose flowy shirt. So it was a pregnant belly.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
I know I thought it was just the dress and there's a bowl in front of her so I never thought she was pregnant. I wonder if they end up proving her mother's words true about pouting in front of her husband.... Lol.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Good eyes. Lol I just noticed it. It can be a baby or it can just be a loose shirt she's wearing. We will just have to wait and see!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
After watching this episode, Pat will hurt even more by Non's action
Cuz basically she saw Mor Non that she first known in the boat, he likes to tease her, not going to explain for everyone about their relationship, talking to the pinwheel like they did in the strawberry game back then and even she makes him swear like in the wedding :))) I smile the whole time cuz it's too cute
Pat&Non basically back to their memory before...

I love how Pat split out all about his mom in front of of Non too, I felt bad for her when she said what the things that happened to her life..She is the woman that can be strong, can love but can hate them too, but she is really being cleared to herself, and inside she just a girl who simple things can make her so happy

Even their are baby or not, next week gonna be tough :(((