[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
saobomp said:

lol, so i thought that too. ur already about to run over him but u decided to get out? lakorns for u otherwise there wouldnt be any of that romantic scenes at the boat house etc???

They could have executed that scene better lol Like show Thanart shooting out the tires or something more believable... 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well indians will write their novels with emotions more. It's not about each chapter or each scene but more of the whole novel weights. I once read a really thick Indian novel. It was such a long time ago that I forgot its name but the emotional dialogues and story line are still vivid to me. But they are possible because of the characters whose scent even after being translated, was not lost.I hope you write imperfect characters with relatable story which is a good novel.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you so much guys for the translations! Take your time and share when you can. We understand that you are busy.

Really loved this week's episodes. We need to know more about our villains so we can spend more time with our couples in the end, plus it's great they are double crossing one another. There may be honor among thieves but there is certainly zero loyalty for this group.

Can't wait till next week just hate we are so close to saying "Goodbye."

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Continuing where CTR left off of Episode 11 clip #2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2elV99VxyCM

I think it's important to understand this part how Sinthorn, Chom and Thanart are not trusting and double crossing each other.

Chom and Sinthorn's conversation at 7:20 - end.

Chom: I heard the employees gossip that Pran received bribed money worth over 100 million bahts.  Is that your plan?

Sinthorn:  That's what the evidence revealed.

Chom:  There are documents as evidence that Pran received more than 100 million bahts in bribes.  This meant that this plan started a long time ago not just recently.  How come you've never informed me?

Sinthorn:  Don't feel hurt about being left out.  It's irritating.  If my plan succeed, I will not forget you.

Chom:  I'm not concern about you forgetting me if your plan works.  If your plan fail, what are you going to do?

Sinthorn:  Then I will use Thanart as the scapegoat.

Chom:  Yes, Thanart is the first plan (scapegoat).  But you must have a second hidden plan that you've never told anyone. So who is it that is part of your second plan (scapegoat)?

Sinthorn:  Don't worry too much.  All that I do is for both of us!

Sinthorn's wife, Aeo, walked in on them.   Aeo is deciding which outfit to choose for the press release announcement of Sinthorn as the managing director (CEO) of GLS replacing Pran.  Chom was taken by surprised and resented that Sinthorn didn't inform her or included her.  She felt betrayed.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Katelyn, I did the one scene where Non and Pat were in the back of the truck.  You wanna do the Pran and Unna Scene? 

Pat and Non in the back of the truck.
Pat: Khun, do you know where we are going? And are they going to take us to sell us in a foeign land?
Non: Do you hear yourself? You've been complaining since we got on here and for an hour and a half already.
Non: Are you going on a boat race __________?
Non: Or do you want people dropping us half way on the road with their bikes?  
Pat: This is middle of nowhere. You get off by yourself then.
Non: That's all then Well keep quiet.   

Pat: The cut on your face is dirty now.
Non: Just a little bit.
pat: Let me wipe it for you?
Non: That's Ok.
Pat: Why are you being refusing/ or being uncooperative for?
Non: Your hands are dirty

Pat: My hands are cleaner than your face.  -----> That's what I think I heard.
Pat: COME HERE! COME HERE!
Pat: All done.  

Non: Then just back up.  What are you looking at?
Pat: You're the one looking, Khun.
Non: Staring like this, do you want to try a kiss? Huh?
Pat: Khun, that's disgusting

Back on the truck again with Non and Pat.

Non: Pat. Pattarin
Pat: What?
Non: Are you Ok?
Pat: How long have we been sitting here?
Non: 5 hours
Pat: When will we be getting off?
Non: You have to use the restroom?
Pat: NO, I don't have to use number 1. Come over here?
Pat: Hey.. Hey...  Come over here.
Non: What do you want? ----> Could be "what's the matter?"
Pat: Am sick?  ----> She said it in a sarcastic and rhetorical way.
Non: You're sick.  Hey, How come you didn't tell me?  You have a high fever to.  How come you're kept quiet?
Pat: Just sit still right there.
Non: You're not scared of me.
Pat: Yeah I am. But if you try doing it towards a sick person then you are an awful a** person.   
Pat: But I will say, you just terrible but not to the point of an being a terrible a**hole.
pat: Did I say it correctly?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

What I want to know is why would they get out of their car?

Yeah stuff like that bothers me too if I think about it. Like if they're so rich and they know someone is trying to kill Pran hire some freaking body guards. Put all the bad guys under surveillance. Tap their phones, bug their offices, have people follow them, and record the conversations with Thanart where he's clearly threatening Pat. And why is the email forgotten password such a big deal? Reset it or hire someone to hack into it.

So to keep from getting annoyed I just concentrate on the shiny things like Non and Pat's chemistry.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzDr3zWGasc

@1:55-end

Pran, Unna and maid are talking

Pran:  Why is my uncle, Sinthorn, framing me?   Isn't he my father's younger brother, my real uncle?

Maid: Someone who is smart but choosing to do the wrong thing because he's ambitious, greedy and power angry.  In the end, he will fail.

Unna:  By the time he will fail...I'm worried that Non...

Pran:  What's wrong with Non?  And now where is he? 

Unna:  I don't know.  Khun Pat came to the company and said she had evidence regarding the embezzlement of the 17 million that's in the laptop.  Then she took Non with her.  Non called and said Thanart was trying to kill him.  Non is safe but we didn't finish our conversation because the call got disconnected.

Maid:  My Non...they are trying to kill Pran like they tried once before?

Pran:  They are trying to kill me that's why Non's life is at risk because of me.  Unn, where is your computer?

Pran is trying to logon into his gmail to get the evidence and meantime Thanart is doing the same.  Pran got frustrated because he couldn't remember the password.

Pran went outside and Unna followed him.

Pran:  Why...why is this happening?  When will I get my memory back?  I want to help you and Non.  I want to be someone who is helpful (of value) not an invalid who you have to take care of.  I don't want to be like this.  I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE THIS!

Unna:  Pran, think like this.  You are not an obligation.  

Then she hugged him from behind.

Thanart is frustrated.  Chom showed up.

Thanart:  Where have you been?  I've been going crazy! P'Chom...

Chom:  You don't have to get stress.  Pran got framed for the 100 million bribes.  He will not dare show up at GLS.

Thanart:  mumbled...100 million.  That means he can't get to me...I'm free.  I'm free,right?

Chom:  Thanart..if I ask you to kill someone.  Would you do it?

Thanart:  If you let me move in here, hug you everyday and kiss you every morning, I would do everything for you.

Chom: Then remove my shoes for me.

Non and Pat in the back of the truck.

Pat:  Where are we going?  Wonder if he is taking us to the border to sell us?

Non:  Do you know what?  You been complaining since we got on this truck until now over an hour and you still haven't stop.  Are you trying to audition for a lakorn?  You want the driver to know and kick us out?

Pat:  It's dark and scary out there.  You get off by yourself

Non:  That's right.  Then be quiet.

Pat:  The wound on your cheek is dirty.

Non: Oh, just a little. 

Pat:  Here, let me wipe it for you.

Non: No,  it's ok.

Pat:  Why are you being so stubborn?

Non:  Your hands are dirty.

Pat: My hands are cleaner than your face (Love this part because Non said that to her earlier when he used his hand to cover her mouth when they first got on the truck.  LOL she is just getting him back)
Come here....come here.

Aww she is wiping him and he is very disturbed by her touch and closeness. 

Pat:  Ok, I'm done. 

Non:  Then scoot back.  And what are you staring at?

Pat: You...what are you staring at?

Non exhale...LOL

The truck moved and brought them closer together.  Yoohooo...a staring match.   :spicy:

This is my rough translation and pardon my grammar too.  Will do more later.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
jeanie1 said:

Yeah stuff like that bothers me too if I think about it. Like if they're so rich and they know someone is trying to kill Pran hire some freaking body guards. Put all the bad guys under surveillance. Tap their phones, bug their offices, have people follow them, and record the conversations with Thanart where he's clearly threatening Pat. And why is the email forgotten password such a big deal? Reset it or hire someone to hack into it.

So to keep from getting annoyed I just concentrate on the shiny things like Non and Pat's chemistry.

I was thinking the same.  You could certainly reset your password.  Yes, for sure the bodyguard is needed. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
You can reset it if you remember your security questions or remember your backup email which I don't think he does.

Pattarin not catching on or questioned Non on why he said he's a doctor is what bothered me the most. She better know who he is before she sleeps with him next week!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If this wasn't a lakorn, I think she would have known who her real husband was by now. Twins aren't THAT hard to tell apart. She would at least know which was her husband even if she never knew Pran.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
You can reset it if you remember your security questions or remember your backup email which I don't think he does.

Pattarin not catching on or questioned Non on why he said he's a doctor is what bothered me the most. She better know who he is before she sleeps with him next week!

I agree, I still can't believe she didn't pick that up. He full said he was a doctor. Yes, she better that he is Non, i can't stand seeing Pat sleeping with Non but thinking it was Pran. But i doubt they will sleep together

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim123 said:

I agree, I still can't believe she didn't pick that up. He full said he was a doctor. Yes, she better that he is Non, i can't stand seeing Pat sleeping with Non but thinking it was Pran. But i doubt they will sleep together
I hope not because how can Non forgive her for sleeping with his brother even if she really didn't.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Katelyn said:

I was thinking the same.  You could certainly reset your password.  Yes, for sure the bodyguard is needed. 

She got very suspicious when he begun to flung his hair in her face after he just got out of the lake.  It reminded her of the time when he did it at their house in the village. 

Then the lady that owns the house on the lake came by:

Lady: OMG very very beautiful.  How come she's so beautiful like a young lady?
Non: Pat. This is Aunty Prasu.  The owner of this place. 
Pat: Hello
Lady: Please turn around for me? Please turn around so aunty can see you.
Lady: How come your wife is so beautiful like this?  :)
Non: Aunty Prasu, you must have meant Mor Non other there not one over here.  Right here is Pran. Pran, older brother of Non.   

Then she got super suspicious.  :rockon:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

how can Non forgive her for sleeping with his brother even if she really didn't.
They're not having sex. But if they did she should have a hard time forgiving him for having sex with her as Pran too. It's a 2 way messed up street.

I think I can fanwank it that Pat thinks it's possible both twins are doctors and one is a practicing clinician and the other one went into business. There are plenty of MDs/MBAs that start their own biotech companies or sit on the board of some company or consult. The business after all is about medical supplies/equipment. It'd be harder to believe if he said he was a doctor but is now the CEO of some bank or something.

Maybe Pat is also in denial. There's no logical reason for Non to lie to her. She believes Non doesn't believe that she stole the money and fake Pran doesn't think so either, so why would they need to in her POV?

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I thought they both got a medical degree but Pran also studied business and stayed in city for the medical business with the dad? Non actually practices medicine in the country following the mom's footsteps. I think that's why the confusion. She notices all the Non characteristics but he keeps turning the tables on her when he forgets himself.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
jeanie1 said:
They're not having sex. But if they did she should have a hard time forgiving him for having sex with her as Pran too. It's a 2 way messed up street.

I think I can fanwank it that Pat thinks it's possible both twins are doctors and one is a practicing clinician and the other one went into business. There are plenty of MDs/MBAs that start their own biotech companies or sit on the board of some company or consult. The business after all is about medical supplies/equipment. It'd be harder to believe if he said he was a doctor but is now the CEO of some bank or something.

Maybe Pat is also in denial. There's no logical reason for Non to lie to her. She believes Non doesn't believe that she stole the money and fake Pran doesn't think so either, so why would they need to in her POV?
Exactly. There is no story that is 100% logical, that's why we (the audience, consumer) have to suspend belief. And granted, that doesn't always work, we get thrown out the moment and reality peeks in but in most cases we have to choose to believe that characters make the best decisions given their character makeup, much like Pat has chosen to believe in this instance. To me, that is why that music scene was so very important because honestly, hasn't she already figured it out? When she walked into that room that night she knew without a doubt the man she was looking at was her husband. She wasn't shocked or confused in that moment, she was hurt and distraught. At that point, what was odd was for her to be so sure and convinced without taking into account the twins thing, and yet, she didn't care. Cause, inside her, she knew. For me, it was that moment that changed things for her, when she decided that she can't trust coincidences or feelings or memories and has chosen to trust the people around her, over her instincts.

Because to be honest, the most logical reaction at this point would be for Pat to just go bonkers and go back home. Her husband doesn't remember her and is love with another woman, his brother is not only his twin but flirts with her and reminds her of her husband every chance he gets and to top it off, she finds herself attracted to him too. However, no matter the case, at the end of the day, no matter what feelings she has, this man, this twin, could be exactly who he says he is. He could be a doctor(which I actually think may be technically true), he could know her husband's songs and have similar wit, he could smile his smile, speak similar words... Why? Because they've had similar experiences, because they're brothers. Pat has no idea how close they really are or what their childhood was like, therefore, I can't blame her for tamping down her suspicions(which Non is banking on) and choosing to believe he's not her Mor. It may not be logical but is the alternative any different?

Edit: Oddly, this drama over the last few episodes has eerily reminded me of the film "Addicted" with Lee Byung-hun, where he and his older brother are in a car accident but when he wakes up and tells his sister-in-law he's her husband.

And I just can't believe that either one of them would choose to sleep together, no matter how much they want to. If she was that upset over how being alone with him would look to Mor Non or her mother or anyone, I'd be hard pressed to believe she would let all that slip her mind for a romp. Also Non is crazy, but he's not that foolish. He's certainly let his emotions and circumstances get the best of him more times than not because it has been much more difficult to pretend than he imagined but doing something like that is so beyond a loss of self-control and instead stems toward such extreme selfishness(which is so out of character), I'm not sure I could forgive him as a viewer. But, all in all I could be wrong, and all I can hope is that if the worst does happen, it's done in a way that makes neither of them too unforgivable(though I don't see how).

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
I'm finally caught up and love it, just wish there were English subs to go with it. I appreciate everyone translating specific parts. Totally loved both couples in today's episode. My heart flutter when Anna hugged Pran. She's finally giving in to his love. It's so sweet how she's all he remembers. And for Non and Pat, they are so compatible. I do feel bad for Non that even though he's so close to his wife, he can't be himself.. I know he wants to hug and kiss his wife but he can't cause he's still Pran to Pat. Gahhhh can't wait for next week!

alexa

sarNie Egg
No you guys know how Pat is her sense will kick in and she will back out.I think she can control her emotion than that or else everytime she is close to Fake Pran aka Non she would give in already but she can control herself more than that.