[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Ok. I'm going to summarize the first two snippets episode 11 because it is mostly chase scenes which are self-explanatory.  Again rough translation since I'm at work.   

Unna calling Pran.
Unna: NOm and Khun Pat haven't come home yet? Where did they go? I can't get a hold of them.
Pran: I'm not sure myself.  Un, I have some sort of evidence on my computer.  I was going to open it but Pattarin took it.
Pran: I don't know exactly what it is but I know it is something important.
Unna: Ok.  I'll leave in a rush to get there.

Pran's Uncle and the board of directors
Unna: That not correct. Khun Pran never took any money under the table from anyone.

Pran's Uncle: What about the documents stating the purchasing of... but it has Pran's signature as the person in charge.
Pran's Uncle: Who is going to buy equipment, medicine, and many others for GLS?  When it was his birthday, he was given three things or so.
Pran's Uncle: However, in the documents, there are like seven items listed.  How are you going to explain that?

Unna: It is falsify documents.  That someone made up to blackmail Khun Pran.
Pran's uncle: Fake documents? That an easy answer Unna.  Or is it that you have something to do with it as well Unna?

Non in the house looking at that sick lady.

Non: She's sick.  It is probably a cold.  When you try to breathe is it hard and is your lungs restrictive? Is that correct?
Pat: What's wrong?  Is she very sick?
Non: She might have some restriction on her air ways.  "Pneumonia"  Gotta take her to the hospital to get a full check up.
Lady: I'm not going to the hospital, I don't have money.
Non: Kids, do you have paper and pen for big brother?
Non: I am a doctor and I will write a note for you to take to GLS Hospital.  The doctors over there will take care of you and they will not charge you.  Trust me.
Non: You're a good kid right?  Please promise big brother to take your mom to the hospital so the doctor can do a check up on her.
Non: And let the doctor check you up as well as a precaution  Go get the check up with your mom so she would not be scared.

Unna sitting and talking to the board of directors.

Unna: I don't have anything else to say other then that in my heart, that the person who did everything in the best of their ability
but now is being accused of wrong doing as Khun Pran. How can he be money hungry and be looking for little result for his own interest?
With documents that cannot even be Substantiate?

Board member: I will set up a committee or a special investagator to look into this matter. If found to be true, I will prosecute this case to the fullest.
Pran's Uncle: Hurry up and go see your boss. If he got any more documents to bring it within 24 hours. Do you understand?

Unna phone rings...

Unna: Where are you Non?  Do you know there is a big problem?
Non: Thanat is trying to kill me. He had been following me from the company.  And I'm with Pattarin and we're safe.  
Non: Battery all gone at this juncture.  Do you have your cellphone?
Pat: Bad guys chasing like this, when did I have the time to get it?  

Unna arriving at Pran's house.

Maid: Yes, they are people from GLS.  They have been given orders to watch over the house 24/7. What is going on Khun Unna?
Unna: Big problem aunty.
Pran: What kind of problems? What going on? How come there are people watching over my house?
Unna: Pran is accused of emblezzling 100 million bahts.

CTR

m9saeteurn1 said:
Can anyone translate what Unna said to Non on the roof? And did Non finally confirm that he no longer loves her?
 I think Ncmeowmeow35 made a hidden post about it Krup.  It is on page 75 in the middle of the page.  :)  Didn't wanted to spoil it for you. 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Awe, just read their rooftop part and so sad..I am surprise Unna came up with that line to use on him to see how he would react. He should just be straight forward with her that he does not love her anymore. Poor Unna. If only she had loved the right brother. lol Well, it's never too late. She can still gradually learn to love Pran if only she can see how much he really loves her.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok, maybe I need to watch the whole episode before commenting but mydootv just screwed us over. Thank god for Youtube, so anyways technically Pran doesn't need that laptop because the evidence is in his email correct so he can open it anywhere.

CTR

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ok, maybe I need to watch the whole episode before commenting but mydootv just screwed us over. Thank god for Youtube, so anyways technically Pran doesn't need that laptop because the evidence is in his email correct so he can open it anywhere.
I watch everything on Youtube, Bugaboo.tv, and go to a couple of Thai webpages to get what I need.  It's not HQ but it is very decent quality (medium) and I download it with my firefox ad-on.  The quality is exactly very decent when watching it on TV.  Channel 7 lakorns take a while but it is downloading in the background while I do something else.  I'm mostly downloading it for my mom but I watch here and there if the story interest me so improve my Thai.  Oh, I have adblocker on my firefox ad-on which is helpful too.  :)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I scanned through Ep.11 really quick and apparently the best boat house scenes are in the next one. WTH? I'm disappointed cause I don't want to wait that long. Also it looks like a lot of focus on the bad guys. But I did laugh at the pinwheel scene.

Quick translation
Pat: Talk to the pinwheel cause I'm not talking to you
Non: Alright, pinwheel dear (ja in thai), pinwheel look after yourself because I'm going to call Anna. And maybe I won't come back
P: What?
N: What? Is that the pinwheel's voice? Or maybe it's the sound of the wind
P: Pinwheel dear, once you know this, keep it on the down low. Anyone who dares to leave me, is going to get kicked from this raft
N: Oh, pinwheel dear, I'm so scared...
N: So are you going to talk to me or the pinwheel
P: Well then apologize to me first
N:  (laughing) About what?

It's so funny because I thought typical man. He has no clue what the woman is mad about and what he needs to be forgiven for. And they were cute and childish talking to each other through the pinwheel.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I still have to finish watching episode 11.  After that, I will post a short summary.  Will help translate scenes if CTR and jeanie1 haven't done so already.  You guys are too fast.  In the meantime, enjoy these screen caps.

Non was so affected by her touch... :coverlaf:

:spicy:   Scene of Non and Pat starring at each other.  Non gulp and said "You are staring at me like this.  Do want to try for a kiss?"  :faint:

This one is so cute.

Non is pretty much himself at the houseboat.  He tends to slip up a lot which made Pat suspicious and confused!

credit as tagged

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Oh no Katelyn, you and CTR are doing great with the translations. I have no patience to do them for real but I did the pinwheel one to put my post into context. I also watched this one early cause I thought the sweet boat house scenes would be in this episode. To be honest I skip a lot of scenes too. I watch all the Pat/Non scenes with my full attention and I'll watch Pran and Anna scenes in the background. I know enough of the plot that I skip all the bad guys scenes.

As far as the book, I started reading but I noticed really quickly that certain elements were vastly different from the drama proper. I can't say it's a bad thing cause the bare bones are there and perhaps the general theme remains but the tone is different to me, which creates a completely different way to experience this story. Therefore, I'll finish it after the drama ends.

Can you say what are the differences? I know people were saying that book Anna wasn't significant at all while she is here.

CTR

Katelyn, can you do most of the translation today (important scenes if you want) cause I want to take a break today?   I did up to when Pran's uncle was hugging Chomp and his wife saw them.  I got so many ideas from this lakorn to incorporate onto my novel that I'm writing at the moment.  :weee:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ CTR, will try my best to translate but the problem is I might not have that much time. You are writing a novel?!  Are you a professional writer?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
What I want to know is why would they get out of their car? They could have easily maneuvered their car around Thanart's car and drive away... >___<

saobomp

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
What I want to know is why would they get out of their car? They could have easily maneuvered their car around Thanart's car and drive away... >___<

lol, so i thought that too. ur already about to run over him but u decided to get out? lakorns for u otherwise there wouldnt be any of that romantic scenes at the boat house etc???

CTR

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Pattarin really didn't hear Non when he said he's a doctor? Geesh!
She looked suspiciously at him.   That is what I saw after rewatching it.  :)

Katelyn said:
^ CTR, will try my best to translate but the problem is I might not have that much time. You are writing a novel?!  Are you a professional writer?
No, I am not a professional writer.  I think I found something that I am passionate about and I want to maximize the fullest gifts that I have.  I have taken creative writing courses in college and my little sister graduated with a creative writing degree.  What I found out is that I hate corporation, store level managing, and things that are restrictive.  I can empathize with Mor Non on his feeling towards the corporate world which I have had negative experiences with.  

So I came back to this forum which are primarily full of females to get an insight on the female psyche.  What do females like and don't like?  My novel is going to be geared toward older teens and women.  What kind of dramas are popular and what are not?  Stuff like that.  Rest assured, I'm not going anywhere.  

I can do more of the scenes towards the end then if you don't have that much time.  

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
CTR said:
She looked suspiciously at him.   That is what I saw after rewatching it.  :)

No, I am not a professional writer.  I think I found something that I am passionate about and I want to maximize the fullest gifts that I have.  I have taken creative writing courses in college and my little sister graduated with a creative writing degree.  What I found out is that I hate corporation, store level managing, and things that are restrictive.  I can empathize with Mor Non on his feeling towards the corporate world which I have had negative experiences with.  

So I came back to this forum which are primarily full of females to get an insight on the female psyche.  What do females like and don't like?  My novel is going to be geared toward older teens and women.  What kind of dramas are popular and what are not?  Stuff like that.  Rest assured, I'm not going anywhere.  

I can do more of the scenes towards the end then if you don't have that much time.

Wow, that is very interesting.  All the best to you.  I do have some Indian friends who are really good writers.  And one of them are interested in publishing her fan-fiction.  I've met so many wonderful friends on forums.  Good that you are not going anywhere yet.  Let's see how much I could translate and you could certain do more if you have the time.  Thanks!  You are awesome.

Just finished watching episode 11.  This one has a lot of suspense at the beginning and so many cute scenes of Non/Pat and Pran/Unna!  I thoroughly enjoyed it and will have to rewatch it again.  I'm super eager to watch episode 12...more romance between Non/Pat ... :faint:   :cloud9: