[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wah....what a twist! I've been skimming because I thought eh this storyline is blah...but I feel like I missed so much! Haha. I like this twist. Totally caught me off guard.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Wah....what a twist! I've been skimming because I thought eh this storyline is blah...but I feel like I missed so much! Haha. I like this twist. Totally caught me off guard.
Lol you gotta watch the whole thing.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
phatman said:
I've got a quick question. Pat's character was suppose to marry Nadech's doctor character?? That's why he married Nadech's character? I thought Pat's character liked Nadech's other character?? 

NVM I got my answer. HAHA.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Pat married Non (Nadech's doctor character) in ep. 4. It was supposed to be a fake marriage because Non gave her the 17 million to pay back to his dad's and brother's company. But it turned real in ep. 6 with the sexy times. However Pran, the business brother woke up with amnesia so then Anna came up with the "brilliant" plan of having Non and Pran swap places to throw off the bad guys. They swapped when Non pretended to get into an accident so Pat comes to Bangkok thinking that Non has amnesia when that's really Pran. Meanwhile Non is pretending to be Pran, that's in Ep. 7 and ongoing. Pat never met the real Pran until Ep. 8 but the real Pran is pretending to be Non. Lol its such a huge mess when you have to explain it.

I'm so excited for tomorrow's episodes at the boat house. It's going to be full of so many Pat/Non sweet scenes.  Here's a picture of their almost kiss, under spoiler cause the thing is huge and I'm too lazy to resize it.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yes, you did missed out, Phatman. This is the best lakorn that's out right now, IMO. I like the actors and twist in the storyline. I do agree that Teaw does resemble Mint from ch7.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
He originally married her to figure out who was embezzling the money (how he was supposed to do this I have no clue) but I also think he was lusting after her a bit too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jeanie1 said:
Pat married Non (Nadech's doctor character) in ep. 4. It was supposed to be a fake marriage because Non gave her the 17 million to pay back to his dad's and brother's company. But it turned real in ep. 6 with the sexy times. However Pran, the business brother woke up with amnesia so then Anna came up with the "brilliant" plan of having Non and Pran swap places to throw off the bad guys. They swapped when Non pretended to get into an accident so Pat comes to Bangkok thinking that Non has amnesia when that's really Pran. Meanwhile Non is pretending to be Pran, that's in Ep. 7 and ongoing. Pat never met the real Pran until Ep. 8 but the real Pran is pretending to be Non. Lol its such a huge mess when you have to explain it.

I'm so excited for tomorrow's episodes at the boat house. It's going to be full of so many Pat/Non sweet scenes.  Here's a picture of their almost kiss, under spoiler cause the thing is huge and I'm too lazy to resize it.

HAHA. Oh I gotta just watch it to feel this twist! I read your comment, but the words are bouncing around in my head, so I wanna be surprised! HAHA. Thanks for the info, now I look forward to it more! HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koy123 said:
Yes, you did missed out, Phatman. This is the best lakorn that's out right now, IMO. I like the actors and twist in the storyline. I do agree that Teaw does resemble Mint from ch7.

HAHA. Honestly, yes! It has an enticing storyline. At least better than NJ. I used NJ because it's a twin lakorn about one brother disguising as the other brother. HEEHEE.

jeanie1 said:
He originally married her to figure out who was embezzling the money (how he was supposed to do this I have no clue) but I also think he was lusting after her a bit too.

So, why did she agree to marry him?? Could it be because she doesn't want her mom to suspect where she got the money from??

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Favorite scene was when Pat was trying to help fake Non aka Pran remember his past. She gave him Non's classical guitar and told him that he should be able to remember not by memory of the notes but by his hands/heart. She told him to shhhhh when he was tryna tell her he didn't know how to play it. Lol The way she talked to him was cute. Like he was a kid. Then when he starts to play an offbeat tune Pat hurriedly took the guitar away. Hahaha Pran and Pat actually has chemistry... it's strange but I want Pran to like Pat. Leave weirdo Unna to herself. I thought she already came to a realization last week, but I guess not. She STILL thinks she's somewhere there in his heart... or mind... I don't even want to get into discussing Unna... She's just unlikable to me right now.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Now my question is...why did Non marry Pat? Haha. I'm too lazy to go back to re-watch.
First let me say, you should so watch it. It was those initial moments that make the current mess worth it. But anyway, Non supposedly married her because he needed to keep her close in order to suss out the culprits of the embezzling. He leads Anna and Pa to believe since she's a "suspect" he sacrificed himself to make sure they have her just in case she knows more than she's letting on. The problem is, like most things concerning Non and his family, he isn't being very honest. It's pretty clear he is fairly certain Pat was duped and used as a scapegoat before he even asks her to marry him. Therefore, if you take into account his real personality, he probably really married her to protect her more than uncover her. He knew there was a lot of speculation about her involvement and by marrying her and releasing her from her debt, then being Pran on the side, he could clear her name without much fuss. Unfortunately he couldn't keep the fact he'd fallen for her to himself or Anna at bay, so things got messy. Then he and Pat fought, which pissed them both off and caused more misunderstanding and gave him a reason to become Pran full time.

Edit: Why did she marry him?
Non comes up with this bs story that Pa is forcing him to marry and he uses Mom to guilt her into staying(in town) and then taking him up on his offer. And since she didn't want anyone to worry about her, especially Mom, she does it because she needs the money quick. So yes, you're right about that assumption.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
The Dad and Pran's uncle talking in the living room.

Uncle: I have heard that my nephew Non came home to recover? I myself did not time to go visit him.  I'm apologize for that.  
Dad: You haven't gone? I thought you went secretly to visit him? Non condition is improving and there is nothing to worry about.
Dad: Is that all of the matters you came to talk to me about?

Uncle: P'Prasut.  Is there any thing else that I should know that you haven't told me about?
In the past, there have been events such as Non wedded Pattarin, Non coming back home to recover, and when Pran got engage to Unna that I was not informed.

Dad: You already know what you should know so I don't have anything else to tell you.
Uncle: YOu don't have but I have something.
Uncle: I am setting up a plan on the side secretly.
Dad: I'm asking you what kind of plan/story? --> Yelling tone

Uncle: I want to tell you but I'm scared that you'll not be able to handle it.  
Because this secret plan of mine involves a person who is in this lakorn and he is Pran.  
I want to pay you back for your generous for carrying the heavy load and that you have to take care of your younger brother (from a different mother)
like me who haven't done crap.  So I thought I would do something that would be a BIG surprise for you.

Dad: You are very terrible even your own nephew you want to kill.
Uncle: No, no. Kill, kill who or what?  I'm just saying that I'm going to do a Surprise.             

Dad: You are awful.  Even your nephew you want to kill.
Uncle: No, no. Kill, kill who or what?  I'm just saying that I'm going to do a Surprise.             
Dad: What do you want then?
Uncle: The job that I'm overseeing right now it is boring.  It is not challenging for my skill set, I want to be able to do a job that will showcase my abilities.
Uncle: I want to control everything in GLS.  From the hospital, research and development, etc. But the there is one problem, Pran is doing what I want to do.

Dad: This is the thing that you desire. You want GLS to be your only.  Our father told me to look upon you as my brother.  I gave it to you all and everything for you.
Dad: You have cars, a home, have gold and money to spend, and this is still not enough for you?

Uncle: Older brother, You don't understand.  The things that made you tired for me as the son of servant, I have never forgot about them.
When Dad took you on a trip outside the country I know you did have a good time because you were jealous of me that I was struck at home helping my mom take care of the house.  The things that you never did had to do. When you went outside to eat at an expensive restaurant but you still thought of me and bought the leftover home for me every time.  I remember them all.   

Uncle: Even when dad was sick, you still scarifice yourself to continue your study in England. But I had to stay with my mom that took care of him.
When dad passed away, he still gave everything to you.  At that time, my mom was very upset with dad because she thought that he wanted my mom and I to be your slave/servant for the rest of our life.  But that was not it, dad wanted me to have an easy life.  
So he bestowed with all of the responsibility with you.  As for me, my duty was to wait to receive your mercy only.
From then until now, I can tell you older brother IT BEEN SO EASY.   

Dad: YOU NEVER UNDERSTAND ANYTHING
Dad: YOU NEVER UNDERSTAND ANYTHING
UNCLE: I UNDERSTAND.  I AM GRATEFUL FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE FOR ME.  I AM GRATEFUL FOR REAL.
Pran: YOu should go back
Uncle: Non, are you fully recovered now? How your movement(walking)? Do you want to go back to sleep the hospital a couple more times?
Pran: I told you to get out.  
Uncle: What are you going to do to me?  What are you going to do to me?  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok i havent seen this epi but i need to see this rooftop scene so here is the translation:

Rooftop scene
Anna: you asked me to come see you, what is it that you need to say?
Non: Unn, I..uh.. Lets be straight, I don't like it when you're always being sarcastic to me like this. I can't do my job. I say we should put our personal problems on hold and lets just focus on our job to solve this problem. Is that good?
Anna: no we can't.
Non: Unn
Anna: i can't do my job either if we don't clear this problem.
Non: i have nothing to clear
Anna: i'm going to resign from GLS and move to the mountains with you.
Non: huh?!
Anna: well you said that we could not love each other because we are different. You want to be a doctor in the mountains and I wanted to be in the city. I spoke to my mom already. When this problem ends, I will move my mom to go live with you
Non: Unn, unn you can't do this. Who will stay and help P'Pran?
Anna: I believe that if Pran knows the great sacrifices you made for him, he will understand and will not stand in the way of our love.

Non: unn, how can you go with me. You are engaged and I am married. It is impossible.
Anna: the engagement and marriage is only a lakorn, you know that well. The only truth is that we love each other.
Non: unn
Anna: right?
Non: um
Anna: i know that you don't like talking about your feelings but you sometime have to instead of always running away from it.
Non: I'm not running away from my problems.
Anna: Then say it! Say that you don't love me.
Non looks shocked that she knows the truth
Anna: you heard it right. You don't love me.
Non: Unn..
Anna: everything I did was because I thought you still love me, that there were still hopes between us. But not anymore right? Say it, say it. Say that you no longer love me! That you love Pattarin. Why are you afraid to say it! Because you're afraid of the truth or that you're afraid i would be hurt. Non, even though the truth hurts but it doesn't hurt as much as fooling yourself daily. Pleas say it, no matter what the answer is I WILL accept it and live with it that way I can stop being sarcastic. I don't like that I'm like this, don't like it at all.
Non: Unn, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

Omfg the song played after IS PERFECT! Described her feelings perfectly. i'm ready for her to fall in love with Pran.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
Favorite scene was when Pat was trying to help fake Non aka Pran remember his past. She gave him Non's classical guitar and told him that he should be able to remember not by memory of the notes but by his hands/heart. She told him to shhhhh when he was tryna tell her he didn't know how to play it. Lol The way she talked to him was cute. Like he was a kid. Then when he starts to play an offbeat tune Pat hurriedly took the guitar away. Hahaha Pran and Pat actually has chemistry... it's strange but I want Pran to like Pat. Leave weirdo Unna to herself. I thought she already came to a realization last week, but I guess not. She STILL thinks she's somewhere there in his heart... or mind... I don't even want to get into discussing Unna... She's just unlikable to me right now.

HAHA. Before the twist, when Pat met the fake Pran I was like, awe I like this stern cold hearted Pran, it'd be nice to see Pat with him. Wala. It's actually Non. HAHA. 

janea said:
First let me say, you should so watch it. It was those initial moments that make the current mess worth it. But anyway, Non supposedly married her because he needed to keep her close in order to suss out the culprits of the embezzling. He leads Anna and Pa to believe since she's a "suspect" he sacrificed himself to make sure they have her just in case she knows more than she's letting on. The problem is, like most things concerning Non and his family, he isn't being very honest. It's pretty clear he is fairly certain Pat was duped and used as a scapegoat before he even asks her to marry him. Therefore, if you take into account his real personality, he probably really married her to protect her more than uncover her. He knew there was a lot of speculation about her involvement and by marrying her and releasing her from here debt, then being Pran on the side, he could clear her name without much fuss. Unfortunately he couldn't keep the fact he'd fallen for her to himself or Anna at bay, so things got messy. Then and Pat fought, which pissed them both off and caused more misunderstanding and gave him a reason to become Pran full time.

Edit: Why did she marry him?
Non comes up with this bs story that Pa is forcing him to marry and he uses Mom to guilt her into staying(in town) and then taking him up on his offer. And since she didn't want anyone to worry about her, especially Mom, she does it because she needs the money quick. So yes, you're right about that assumption.

Yeah, I'm just gonna watch it. HAHA. Thanks for the clarification and info!! 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

So, why did she agree to marry him?? Could it be because she doesn't want her mom to suspect where she got the money from??
You got it. She didn't want to be a burden on her mom anymore and she also doesn't want her mom to think she "sold" herself to clear the debt, so her and Non pretended they were in love. But the pretense only lasted like an episode before it turned real.

I think my favorite scene from today's episode is the whole Pran/Pat/Non sequence. Nadech's expressions were cute when he was telling Pat she had to sleep in the guest room. Man Pat is going to be so messed up when she thinks back on all these interactions. It's a complete clusterf**k.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Pat falling asleep in the Office.

Pat: This is pattarin speaking.
Non: please do your job and Stop slacking off.
Pat: Free time huh? If you have so much free time, please help to go buy watermelon for me at the store.
Non: Why, you want to eat?
Pat: No, I want to smash it onto your head.
Non: Hey hey where are you going?
Pat: I'm going to the restroom!

Outside of the office where thier subordinates are walking.
Non: When are you're finish with your business, don't forget to buy the watermelon. My head is on stepby waiting for you.  

Thanat pulled Pat into a corner
Thanat: I have a little matter to discuss with you. ok?
Thanat: Pat, I warned you but you don't believe me at all. You want me to...
Thanat: Let go.. Give that... YOu think you can secretly record my voice.
Thanat: You are a woman you is very smart but very dumb very dumb to the fullest.  But very dumb to let Pran use you as tool.

Pat: I used to be dumb and I have fallen to the lowest that anyone can fall.  I have nothing to lose.
Pat: Even if Pran was to use me but for me it is worth it because I will get my money and honor back.  The most important thing, I will have my revenge against a bastard like you.     
Thanat: Pat, you are going to force me with no choice ... If some heavy handed things happen, Pat you will have to blame yourself for being stubborn.
Thanat: Not choosing what you should choose. ---> Referring to choosing the right path.    

Pat: What are you going to do to me?
Thanat: Who say they are going to do anything to you Pat? Or I will?
Thanat: Or will it be the person you love? Or anyone.  Or anything that I think I should because I will do it. Because I am force to do it.   
Thanat: And if tomorrow I see your face Pat at work, someone's blood will be flowing.  Wait and see.

Pat: If you're going to hurt someone, just do it to me but leave other people out of it.  
Thanat: Husband and wife, ???????

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:

HAHA. Before the twist, when Pat met the fake Pran I was like, awe I like this stern cold hearted Pran, it'd be nice to see Pat with him. Wala. It's actually Non. HAHA. 

Cold hearted p'eks are always more interesting. That's why I wish that both Non & Pran falls for Pat, lol (yes yes, I know Pran & Unna blah blah) hahah