[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much Hanajungupup and bubba for the ratings.

I'm glad the ratings have finally picked up, and at the rate this is going, it will probably pass Bang Rajan.

bubba said:
@Hanajungupup, thanks for sharing na. 

Last week  rating for LSR is very good.

The total rating for March 25 (ep8) is  8.97 (6.10 analog + 2.87 digital)
The total rating for March 26 (ep9) is  9.63 (6.31 analog + 3.32 digital)

Hanajungupup said:
This ep is all about Pran remembering about his memory..He remembered those moments with Anna and talking all about Anna and something abt GLS..But what I love of Pran is he being straight and honest to himself...Pran&Pat is actually cute too, he even smiles at her xD
And also Pat saying it all to Non that she wants to be with him so she will back to the country with him, but Non just say sorry to her and not saying anything else...I know he doesn't want to hurt Pat but he is not being cleared about this problem at all, just admit that he loves Pat so Anna can let him go...
Thank you Hanajungupup... will be waiting for more recap na kha

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Unna bring Pran into the house.  Rough Translation as I'm doing it on break.  Will be back to update the first snippet. 

Dad: Non
Unna:Hello
Pran:Hello
Unna: Do you remember anything?  Hold on, I'll take you to your room so you get some rest.
Pran: I want my wife to take care of me.
Pran: You just go to work with your boss.
Unna: Non
Pran: Go on! ---> Tell it to Unna
Pran: Please help me? ----> Tell that to Pat

Pran walking into his room with Pat.

Pat: We are here.
Pran: This is not it.
Pat: Why?  This is your bedroom Mor.  ---> Mor as in Non.   
Pran: This is not my bedroom.
Pat: It is not unusual/normal because you're not used to living here.
Pat: But if you were to go back to "their house in the village." he would remember for real.
Pran: --> He is saying the name of their house in the village.
Pran: You are going to stay and take care of me and not go any where right?
Pat: I'm going to stay to cultivate my integrity and everything else back.        
Pat: Then I will return home to our village.
Pat: It is up to make the decision if you want to go back.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hanajungupup said:
awww..I'm going crazy like really :((( Pran seems now open more to Pat, and touch by her soft action towards him
I don't know why but I feel I'm innnn loveee, no wonder Non is so jealous all over Pran 
I know Pran love only Anna and he seems to know something between Non&Pat but he keeps it himself, and like he judging Pat that she can be patient and sweet to him even all after what he done to her at hospital...I love the Pran&Pat scene so muchhh
The way Pran looks at Pattarin is for the one he can feel relax and safe to be with..awwwww I'm so dyinggggg
at this rate Pat will be so confused with her feeling :(((

Agree that Pran and Pat are cute together.  He kept on looking at her while she massages his hand.  I bet he would fall in love with her if he wasn't in love with Unna already. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Looks like our goofy dr. will be back but of course he's stuck as Pran. Cant wait to read your recaps ladies!!

CTR

Unna, Dad, and Non sitting at the table.

Unna: The prognosis on his body is that we don't have to worry about.  Take care of his head where the surgery was.  
The reason the doctor gave permission to let him come back is so it can help him recover his memory faster than at the hospital.
Pran can also determine who he can trust and who he can't trust.

Dad: I hope with him being at the house and being in this atmosphere it will help Pran.  
Uncle thank you very much Un.  You have helped me a lot.  Thank you.

Non: Having one of the maid "Pim" would help even more.  One person remember this and the other remember that.
It would help him recover his memory better.

Unna: Uncle, hold on for a sec. Un, have something to talk to you about.

Pat and Pran in the room.

Pat: I have something to give to you.  Strawberries!!!!  WOW!!!!
Wait, you're not excited? NOw that you see these strawberries, can you guess where you took me to get these strawberries?

Pat: At the strawberries field.  You took me and we snuck into someone else's field to steal and eat their strawberries at night.
We ate it fresh, very fresh. You can't remember at all?  Then I'll ask you another question.  
If you want to eat then you have to answer me correctly.  Ok? Or else I'll got you.     
Do you remembered? When I went to your house for the first time?  What was the reason?
I went there to get medicine to kill the lices that's why?

Non: Is saying the same thing in the background.

Pat: I just told you that I was asking for it for my little sister. ---> Insert Pat pretend little sister's name.
If you can't answer then I've got you.  
Pat: Now, you can ask me. You can ask me anything questions that I can't answer so that you can eat.
Pat: Go ahead and ask.
Pran: Who am I?
Pat: Who are you? That is a hard question.  You are Mor Pra-nom (Dr. Pra-Nom) pannuwat that is stationed at (Pra-Mog town/village) hospital and unstationed doctor who helps people.  I've got you.

Pran: That is not correct.
Pat: Huh?
Non: Are you two good now?

Unna and the dad sitting down talking....

Unna: Uncle, please don't be upset with your doctor, if it wasn't seriously, he would not have asked un to discuss it with you about it.
Dad: Uncle, understand. Thank you everyone for their concerns.  It doesn't mean Uncle does not want to be healed because uncle cannot do the surgery
at the moment.  What if something happened to uncle, GLS will be in trouble and those who emblazzed the money will rejoice and no one not respect/ look upon Non.       

Unna: Your chance/opportunity right now is still 50/50. If longer then this....
Dad: If Uncle can rid GLS of those who are causing problems/trouble for GLS, if it is down to 1% I will accept it.

Non walking in on Pran and Pat...

Non: .....  It is very good to see that my younger brother and his wife understand each other for once.  
So that a specific person doesn't misunderstand it again.  I don't like to be someone else's replacement.

Pat: .... Hey

Non: Are you ready to go to work? Secretary.
Pat: I'm requesting off.                      
Non: First day before starting a job? Heck NO!
Pat: If Not, I don't care just make it happen.  I will stay to help Mor Non recover his memories.  You don't see that he is in good term with me? Deep down inside in his (Psyche), he can remember things now.  Is that correct doc?    

Pran: I'm good towards you because Unna asked me to do it.
Pat: What?
Pran:  I can only remember Unna.  The feeling inside of me tells me that Unna have my best interests and that she is trustworthy.
That's why I believe in Unna so I'm good towards you.  
Non: Ha!, my psyche is asking me what is there?
Pat: Hey you
Pran: Why are you causing trouble/disruption here?  Why don't you go and take care of your finace?
Pat: Som ---> The meaning here is like someone tell you "in your face"
Non: I know that this person is your wife but she is my secretary. And today is the first day of work. Let Go    

Non walking out with Pat from Pran's room.

Pat: You think I am ...    Let go of my hands.
Non: You are a very good secretary because you're casuing problems for your boss even before starting work.
And tonight let Non sleep in his room as for you, you must come sleep in the guest room.  Do you understand?

Pat: Heck no! I'm going to sleep with Non so I can take care of him at night.
Non: And how are you going to sleep with him?   
Pat: How come husband and wife can't sleep in the same room?
Non: I will sleep with Non myself.  I will take care of him myself because I love him even more.  
Non: No matter what, you will have to come down to sleep in the guest room.
Pat: No!
Non: Don't argue  

Unna: Un, got to go to work.
Pat: Dad...

CTR

Thanat after watching Non on the TV screen presenting his outlook for GLS.
Thanat: What the heck?  How can it be Pran?

Non, Unna, and Pat walking in the Office.
Non: Your only duty is to find/gather evidences against those who are really responsible for the embezzlement of the GLS's funds.
Pat: It is Thanat
Unna: We want/need evidences so that we can use it in accordance with the law.
Non: Not just mere accusations.  Like just someone who was judge to be an embezzler out of mere accusations.
Wait, don't be upset.  If you're upset, it will not help in matter. If you don't want to be known as an embezzler until the day that you die, take care of it really quick.

Pat: Right, you two are the same people.
Unna: These documents are the ones you oversaw when you were working for GLS.
Pat: What?  That is crazy.

Workers in their cubicle talking:
Guy: Pattarin used to embezzled GLS funds but why did she marry Khun Pran's twin brother?  Then she comes back here to work.
Girl: She must have put a spell on him.  Ask spirit and made offering to them so that Non would fall in love with her.
Do you know what she did it for? For revenge of course.  Whoever made her world turn upside down will have their world turn upside down each person at a time.     
Guy: Watch out.  
Girl: Do you think it could happen?       

Thanat walking into Pran's office.

Thanat: Khun Pran, how dare you change the video about me talking about the factory?  That part of the company is under my watch, you don't remember? Next time before you do anything, you have to inform and ask for my permission. Not by going over someone's head.  No manners at all.  

Non: No mannerers huh?  What about the things that you spoke about in the clip in that video, is it your duty?
When did you have the permission to talk about the future happening of the company?  
You might just remember that the factory floor is under your control but you might have forgotten that GLS is under my control.       
Get it in your head, the person who can give out the future forecast of the company is only me. You are only a subordinate. Do you have anything else or question me about? If you don't have any, then plesae go.  Oh, one last thing, if you're going to come and meet me, please make an apportment in advance.  If you're coming in and out like this, they call this having no manners.   

Thanat: Pattarin.
Pat: Hello Thanat.  This is my first day on the job and my title is of a secretary.  My duty is to investigate those who are emblezzer of the company's funds. If you are able to find those who are responsible for the missing funds, please help report it to me so that I can get rid/deal with them personally myself.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
@CTR Thank you so much!!! This was a good episode. I missed my Pat and Non interactions but Pat and Pran are all types of adorable too! Non refusing to have Pran and Pat stay overnight together was cute because there's no reason not to trust Pran. But clearly, he can't trust Pat in the same bed with her "husband." What was most comical was Unna and Pa saying nothing about this arrangement. They both just disappeared as quickly as they could

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hahaha, thanks CTR. I haven't even watch the episode yet but I can tell it'll be funny. Love that Mor Non says she love his brother more and will sleep in his room to care for him all to chase Patarin out. lmao.

CTR

Pran looking at his picture and Non.

Dad: Do you want me to help you remember son?
Dad: Right there are your diplomas and awards that you received when you were in school.
You have have an awards for work and to being a good student.  Look at this one right here.

Pran and Dad with the maid next to them.

Maid: Do you remember that you liked to eat this particular candy and liked to drink tea?
Whenever you read newspaper or had a hard day of work, you said that Green tea has high amounts of Vitamin C.
After you drank it, it would help relax and refresh you.  But it has to be genuine green tea from China.  When you drink it, it will
have a scent of smoke a little from the fire as they would stir it on the wok for a bit.

Dad: And you have to drink from a special tea set
Maid: Only from this tea set.
Maid and Dad: Do you know who gave it to you?

Pat walking up to Unna.

Unna: Uh, Khun Pat. Is there anything I can help you with?
Pat: Can I talk with you for a sec.?
Pat: I want to apologize to you Khun Unna because I misunderstood what was between you and Mor Non.
Unna: Yes.

Pat: You've probably haven't felt/noticed but I think far in advance.  Far in advance that you and Khun Pran love and are an engage couple.
I don't know if in the past I have demonstrated any ill willed towards you,  and I would like to apologize to you in advance. I apologize.
Unna: You are very genuine. And I have no doubt in my heart and that's why Non really loves you    

Pat: I just want to clear everythings that bothering (restrciting) me so that I can work with you with it bothering me.   
That is all.

Non walking in.
Non: First day of work and you're slacking off already?
Non: What are you two discussing?  
Unna: Khun Pat came to apologize to un for misunderstanding that Un loved/lover Mor Non.
Unna: Khun Pat do not have to worry because Non does not love Un.  He used to love but doesn't love me now.  He loves you Khun Pat.
However, he does not realize it yet or he does realize it but he hasn't accepted it yet.

Unna: Isn't it the truth Pran?
Pat: Well, then I am excusing myself to get back to work.
Pat: Oh, and I know that it is a personal matter;however, I don't want Mor Non to be conflicted in his heart.
Pat: Your engagement rings, When you're in front of Mor Non and can you keep including the case of the rings so I can look at their sizes...  
Unna: Khun Pat, seems like she really loves Non very much.    

Katelyn, Can you translate what Non was expressing to Unna on top of the skycraper?  I am having a hard time finding words to describe them.  Thanks.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thxs CTR again! :thanks:
I want to watch that scene of non and unna on the skyscraper as well. It looks sad since non was wiping tears for unna.
:( I also wanna see the house boat scene with pat and non too.
Please translate if anyone has time. Thanks! 5:00 o'clock please hurry so I can go home to watch! Lol

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is a short summary of Episode 10

Pat takes Pran to Mor Non's bedroom. Non is jealous since Pat will take care of Pran more closely now. Non told Pat to use the guest bedroom and he will take care of this brother instead.  Non dragged Pat to the office and her job is to find evidence regarding the embezzlement.  Pat apologized to Unna for misunderstanding about her and Mor Non since now Unna is engaged to Pran.  Non's actions made Unna more certain than ever that he loves Pat.  Unna forced Non to confess that he loves Pattarin so she could move on with her life.  Sinthorn went to visit Pasuwut and told Pasuwut that he wants to manage GLS and have a little surprise for Pran. Pasuwut became upset and plus Sinthorn was being rough with Pran.  Pasuwut collapsed onto the floor.  Pran had a flashback and remembered that his dad informed him about the brain tumor before.  Pasuwut was taken to the hospital.  Non was upset with Unna for keeping the truth of Pasuwut's illness.  Thanart threaten Pat to quit the embezzlement investigation or else he will harm the people that she loves.  Pran memories are coming back and he remember his investigations of the embezzlement in the  financial/accounting department.  The evidence is in Pran's gmail so Pat took the laptop to the office.  Pat interrupted a meeting where Sinthorn was trying to oust Pran from his position.  They had clip of Pran and Unna was snooping in the financial department and the video of the Non punching Thanart.  Pat said she has evidence of who embezzled from the company and asked everyone to meet the next day.  Thanart was afraid the truth will be revealed so he sent his goons to shoot Non and Pat.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
CTR said:

Katelyn, Can you translate what Non was expressing to Unna on top of the skycraper?  I am having a hard time finding words to describe them.  Thanks.

Ok.  You are too fast. hehehe  At least you're leaving something for me to translate.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I've got a quick question. Pat's character was suppose to marry Nadech's doctor character?? That's why he married Nadech's character? I thought Pat's character liked Nadech's other character??