[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Moonchild, those are really cool gifs!

I think Na's acting keeps improving because that final force scene brings forth the cruel sense "sadistic" pra ek in older lakorn brought to the screen, but for heavens sake Non is only ACTING that cruelty; it's not even like Saichon in GRGR who intended to hurt and was mean from his heart, or Harit who was out for revenge. Na is acting Non's acting of cruelty and it is impressive to watch. and I can't NOT give credit to Taew for matching in intensity, and the genuine fear and anger she presents on her face, her tears, her eyes -- otherwise the scene would not make viewers as outraged and sitting on edge as we are. These strength of their chemistry is so addicting!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Even I want a revenge not so intense like Pat would do after she knew the truth but you can't expect Pat to behave nicely to Non/Pran...
She hurting enough, not even the truth that Non tricking her to marry him in the beginning knowing all the plan along...So she will confuse between Non's action, she won't even know if Non really love her or not...
So she choose to go her own way instead, not truth anyone except herself..I think it is being smart...

goshhh that gif is absolutely stunning Moonchild, a lot of people on pantip posted this gif and want NaTaew in slap/kiss lakorn :)))

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Was he drunk in that scene? .
No, why? Does he look drunk lol?

He's being an asshole on purpose and putting the moves on her cause Pat suspected that he was Non and he wants her to believe that he's Pran.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jeanie1 said:
No, why? Does he look drunk lol?

He's being an asshole on purpose and putting the moves on her cause Pat suspected that he was Non and he wants her to believe that he's Pran.

Oh, haha. He looked drunk. :ghehe:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I actually can't wait to see this sceneeee..Lol but I guess Pran won't have any feeling for the strawberry :)) .awww...Glad today is Wednesday already

cre: nadechpantip

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
ohohoho i foresee a wild fire coming our way. Hehe. Pat make him suffer. I know he's also suffering but he put himself in that situation so bring it on wild fire.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
MV for Acoutic of the song Nadech sang...They must be releasing it cuz the fans love the lakorn so much rite now
But I still love the original version more cuz this version is a bit off beat for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXUj3nAlL78

cre: tv3official

And from Twitter, If I'm not wrong rating for ep 8, ep 9 is 6.10 and 6.31
Gosh the rating picking up a lot, must be bcs intense episodes last week 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Almost reached 10..Yes..I think this is really good for CH3 lakorn recently 
Even my friends she isn't interested in this one after watching first ep, but after watching along with me ep 7, she decided to watch it and now she addicted to Pat&Non like me :))) hahaa

there are some good pics from the MV, so hotttt 

cre: pantip

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
awww..I'm going crazy like really :((( Pran seems now open more to Pat, and touch by her soft action towards him
I don't know why but I feel I'm innnn loveee, no wonder Non is so jealous all over Pran 
I know Pran love only Anna and he seems to know something between Non&Pat but he keeps it himself, and like he judging Pat that she can be patient and sweet to him even all after what he done to her at hospital...I love the Pran&Pat scene so muchhh
The way Pran looks at Pattarin is for the one he can feel relax and safe to be with..awwwww I'm so dyinggggg
at this rate Pat will be so confused with her feeling :(((

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Whoa! Almost 10? That is fantastic!!! I am really glad to hear this is doing so well for all the cast! The day has finally come! Can't wait to see what tonights episodes are all about. Does anyone here have the link to watch live? Perhaps I can help with the rating too. LoL
Also, if watching it live does it air Wednesday night at what time?

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
This ep is all about Pran remembering about his memory..He remembered those moments with Anna and talking all about Anna and something abt GLS..But what I love of Pran is he being straight and honest to himself...Pran&Pat is actually cute too, he even smiles at her xD
And alsoAnna saying it all to Non that she wants to be with him so she will back to the country with him, but Non just say sorry to her and not saying anything else...I know he doesn't want to hurt Pat but he is not being cleared about this problem at all, just admit that he loves Pat so Anna can let him go...

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
I need to catch up, I'm only on episode 8 but does Pran know about the twins switch when he gains conscious? All the photos of Non and Pat are so cute and I'm glad Anna is accepting the fact that Non does love Pat. I hope we get to see more scenes of Anna falling in love with Pran. I was sneaking peeks at today's episode and caught the part of Pran remembering his memories of Anna and they were sweet.