[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
CH3 make a smart move by uploading it on youtube...I think the viewers for 9 episode would reach about 7 millions now, it's a huge amount of view in such a short time ..yeah sure they got money for youtube's viewers too
And love the production of this lakorn, it must be best twins lakorn that P'Mam and P'Chu had made, they even uploaded HQ pictures on official fb
The lakorn just getting more and more intense each episode

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I watch talkshow about nadech lakorn. Handsome good lakorn .Hes funny goofy playful in real life but one thing he's nasty. He likes to tease his coworkers by farting at them around. He has no manners yucky but I still like him
as an actor cute dimples

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Hanajungupup said:
CH3 make a smart move by uploading it on youtube...I think the viewers for 9 episode would reach about 7 millions now, it's a huge amount of view in such a short time ..yeah sure they got money for youtube's viewers too
And love the production of this lakorn, it must be best twins lakorn that P'Mam and P'Chu had made, they even uploaded HQ pictures on official fb
The lakorn just getting more and more intense each episode

Yeah Ch3 is very smart because they can make money off of advertising on the on air TV and online advetising on their Youtube channel.  People can try all they want to to stop pirating but it will still presist.  There are various Thai sites and English sites that upload these lakorns so it doesn't make any sense to try to restrict access like Ch.7.  I actually think Ch.7 is dumb because they are losing out on money from Youtube due to not uploading their lakorns on there.  Ch.7 lakorns are uploaded on various sites but you just have to wait about half the day longer.  :)

Back in the days, there used to be a couple of video stores (Lao & Thai) in my area that would carry all type of movies, lakorns, sitcoms, etc.  Now they are all extinct due to the internet. 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
CTR said:

Yeah Ch3 is very smart because they can make money off of advertising on the on air TV and online advetising on their Youtube channel.  People can try all they want to to stop pirating but it will still presist.  There are various Thai sites and English sites that upload these lakorns so it doesn't make any sense to try to restrict access like Ch.7.  I actually think Ch.7 is dumb because they are losing out on money from Youtube due to not uploading their lakorns on there.  Ch.7 lakorns are uploaded on various sites but you just have to wait about half the day longer.  :)

Back in the days, there used to be a couple of video stores (Lao & Thai) in my area that would carry all type of movies, lakorns, sitcoms, etc.  Now they are all extinct due to the internet. 

But it's good for CH3 that they not uploading HD...And they uploaded it right away when the lakorn aired, so everyone will watch it on their channel
CH7 rating is good but their promotion is so bad...

LOL internation fan like us just the same with Thai people, they want Taew&Nadech on a slap/kiss lakorn together and they make this thread on pantip..

http://pantip.com/topic/33428112

plus I like this edit a lot aww

cre: pantip

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yay! That's amazing to know how much people are enjoying LSR! I'm so pleased that we get channel 3 on youtube of course and hoping that this great feedback will foster more plans to pair up Na and Taew again!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
CTR said:
Just leave your comment in English because that way they will know that there is an international audience for their production.  Their rating might not be so hot in the whole of Thailand but in Bangkok and online, it is excellent.  And I know they are making some money off of the Youtube partnership program.  More money = more money for production of new lakorns hopefully a new one with Taew and Nadech.  Besides, I can't read or write in Thai myself so I just leave my comments in English.  :)
Yes most of them can read and understand english. I find it funny when i hear people say that stars speak english to each other cus they have some secrets that they don't want others to know. Lmao. No, they speak english not cus they trying to have an affair or gossiping badly about others but they speak it because they're more comfortable with it. Believe it or not, that's what some of them mostly speak, especially the halfies.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Katelyn said:
^ I'm so thrilled too.  With this much adoration for Na and Taew from the viewers, I'm sure we'll see them pair up again.  :clap: 
I hope they will!!! I will be so excited to see them again pairing.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
It's so refreshing to see Nadech with other actresses. Yaya and Nadech made a great on screen couple, but to fully maximize his potentials as an actor, he would have to work with other people. Lom Son Ruk is a perfect example. Nadech and Taew ( Is it too soon to call them 'NaTaew" lol jk) have awesome chemistry and their acting is superb. I cannot wait for the next episode :woot2:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
its_ann said:
It's so refreshing to see Nadech with other actresses. Yaya and Nadech made a great on screen couple, but to fully maximize his potentials as an actor, he would have to work with other people. Lom Son Ruk is a perfect example. Nadech and Taew ( Is it too soon to call them 'NaTaew" lol jk) have awesome chemistry and their acting is superb. I cannot wait for the next episode :woot2:

I glad he was able to act with Taew and Mew N...I don't know why some NY fans can't able to watch Nadech acting with another actress, in my country even the NY fanpage made sub for this lakorn but just 3 first episode is finished..Before the lakorn aired I read some comment and they like:"Why it's not Yaya with Nadech?" or "I just only like Yaya and Nadech together"...@@ It would be a waste if they pass a good lakorn like this one, I think they should be opened more, It's not like just acting 1 lakorn together will bring them so closed together...
I feel bad for Patricia, she just a young girl but already being bashed by a lot of people without reason...I personally adore her in real life but I do think she still stiff except for the crying scene, some scene she acted just like reading a book, that why Anna's character can't be described well, Anna's role is too serious and mature for her I think...

But beside, Taew is quite popular in my country since the RS Series with Mario...They even make compliment about Taew crying so nature and can cry just after Nadech says a words, they make comment about the nice wardrobe the girls wearing in LSR too, I do agree that all look very nice 
I really didn't expect this lakorn would get me so much excitement..I thought It would be a romantic, light atmosphere lakorn base on the theme but it turns out to be so intense and make me curious about next episode

bossmama

sarNie Egg
Can't believe this one hasn't been subbed yet, if it's Nadech's lakorn I thought I wouldn't need to worry. This is the only lakorn I'm following right now even though I'm a fan of Kim, Kwan, and Esther, and their airing lakorns actually gets subbed. Somehow I just couldn't get as invested as I am with LSR. Taew was such a revelation, she's one of the best in her generation. I wish she takes more offers and gets paired up with good actors (I'm sorry but no more Aum or Bomb please).

If Nadech and Taew would ever get reunited, I only wish it will have a good script and many scenes between the pranang (at least like this one). I mean, look at Raeng Pradtana, honestly the script was so... unsatisfying, it was a waste of Na and Kim's great acting and chemistry.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL when I started this i wasn't so into it until episode 4 or 5 so it took awhile...not bc I was a yadech fan. I was open with Nadech working with anyone....I actually like this lakorn and am looking forward to it. Nadech and Taew are doing a fine job. I wouldn't mind Nadech pairing with Taew or Kim in the future. I just hope they hv a better script not that this lakorn is bad its really good. I just mean other lakorns in the future and pls no more remakes.   

loveair

sarNie Egg
I was thinking.. For the couple name!.. For nadech and taew = Tadech. For Patricia and nadech = Padech. Idk? Lol.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm sure some of you may have seen this before but it's worth rewatching it again. Wish there were more mv of this lakorn. Maybe I should take up mv making. I would really like to see an intense and dramatic one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0jVA9n8dro

credit as tagged

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ooo! @Katelyn, I love your siggie!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

its_ann said:

NaTaew sounds good!  :thumbsup:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
Ooo! @Katelyn, I love your siggie!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

NaTaew sounds good!  :thumbsup:
Thank you. You are more than welcome to use the siggy.
I voted a while back for NaTaew. I like it a lot.