[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
But I thought Kol Kimono is airing on the 16th, and the only available slot is Wed-Thurs? Shouldn't there be at least 5 more episodes???

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I thought someone had mentioned it would be 14 episodes now? 12 episodes is too short. I don't want it to end evendors though I can't wait to see Mor Non kiss Pats ass. Lol

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I cant believe the silly and sweet mor became a psycho. Dont you just fall for dimples and goofyness.I could feel his worries for his identity when Pat walked in on him playing the instrument. So sad. It was like he didn't want to hurt her but he had to so his identity would remain a secret. Ughhh!! He better kiss ass real good cus i will be there every step of the way. I won't accept just him on his knees. Noo! When he grovels, he better put forth heart and soul.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Hanajungupup said:
I just heard that LSR will end with 12 episode?! What?! are you even joking with me
I though it at least has 14 eps?! 3 episode more and a lot of thing still haven't been cleared...
They filming it for almost 2 years and only 12 episode...I want to see more Pat&Non thoughhh

It was originally 12 episodes but now it got extended to 14 episodes.  I don't think anyone expected LSR krasae to be this good.  The rating might not be something extraordinary but in social media, it's very popular.  The first episode of LSR already have over a 1 million views. 

I'm surprise at how many guys also tune in for LSR and actually enjoying it. lol  Here's a super hot thread at pantip.  The thread started is a guy. 
"ลมซ่อนรัก" สาเหตุที่ละครเรื่องนี้โดนใจคนดูผู้ชายคนหนึ่ง ให้นั่งดูละครกับแฟนได้

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
I'm glad that Anna is finally moving on, cause in other site some people actually approval of her actions which is disgusting.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^cute!

It was good to watch the scene between Pat and Pran at the hospital when he asked her to stay but she didn't want to. She said love can't be the only reason for her to bear with everything anymore because she used to believe in that sort of love. She has grown a lot.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Katelyn said:
Ok, who is missing look bped and Pran pee dip?! :lolyup:  I am.

I love Mor Non's nickname for Pat which is look bped (little duck) from episode 9 while he was driving away after Pat refused to tell him what happened during her meeting with Thanart.
ME!!! I am missing them so much. I love Pran pee dip!!

jjinxx said:
^cute!

It was good to watch the scene between Pat and Pran at the hospital when he asked her to stay but she didn't want to. She said love can't be the only reason for her to bear with everything anymore because she used to believe in that sort of love. She has grown a lot.
I agree, she grown so much but she also decided to stay because of love at the end. She wasn't able to lose and leave him because of how much she loves him. Im so happy that Non (fake Pran) decides to be nicer to Pat.

Wednesday where are you? Im waiting!!! 4 more days, hope it will be fast.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
jjinxx said:
^cute!

Pat has certainly grown up a bit that's for sure. 

I kind of understand why Non hasn't told Pat everything. If he tells her the truth, their interaction won't be as natural. They'll "look" like lovers and Pat won't show a genuine dislike for Pran.. She'll look at fake Pran but have a blush or a twinkle in her eye because she'll know it's her hubby. --- But then again, Non over here acting all bi-polar. He'll try to be nice to her and take her shopping then as soon as she catches him slipping he gets all angry hulk on her. Pat's feelings are going to be so screwed up before she finds out the truth. I hope she makes him kiss ass for a long time once the truths comes out. 5555

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Hanajungupup said:
The LSR's viewers in youtube are no joke...Those recently episode the viewer increase so fast, especially ep 8, a lot of people comment about Pat crying when eating sandwich
That scene is so much legendary, both Na&Taew's acting is just mind-blowing :((((

When he barricaded her to the wall in that last scene...  :woot:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hanajungupup said:
The LSR's viewers in youtube are no joke...Those recently episode the viewer increase so fast, especially ep 8, a lot of people comment about Pat crying when eating sandwich
That scene is so much legendary, both Na&Taew's acting is just mind-blowing :((((
So true and many viewers sympathized with Pat. While many thought that Mor Non was cruel and bi-polar in his treatment of Pat, they still love and drool over him. Also many love their chemistry and had wished to see them pair up again in a slap/kiss lakorn in the future. Some even said Nadech has the best chemistry with Taew.

I make sure to comment there often too because they are interested in the viewers' feedback. I also asked for Na and Taew to pair up again too.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Katelyn said:
So true and many viewers sympathized with Pat. While many thought that Mor Non was cruel and bi-polar in his treatment of Pat, they still love and drool over him. Also many love their chemistry and had wished to see them pair up again in a slap/kiss lakorn in the future. Some even said Nadech has the best chemistry with Taew.

I make sure to comment there often too because they are interested in the viewers' feedback. I also asked for Na and Taew to pair up again too.

I wish I know how to write Thai xD I don't really watch Nadech's previous lakorn so I don't know who has best chemistry with him..But I'm sure Nadech is the p'ek that Taew has best chemistry with until now...Even Mario&Taew is cute together but I admit that Nadech&Taew is just too hot to handle 
Nadech&Taew is really flawless together, so happy that even some said that Nadech has best chemistry with Taew

The character in this lakorn can make viewers hate or love them, but glad that viewers can sympathized with them..
I think I need to spam on insta that I want to see NaTaew in new lakorn together..

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I write phonetically in Thai and English for the most part.  I'm sure the people who works for the channel know English so you should just comment.  Plus it's good that they know they have an international audience.  I have Indian friends who would like to watch but the English subs on Youtube are really behind.  Glad this lakorn is getting such great viewership and being well received!  Yay!!   :dance3:  :dance2:  :thumbsup:  :clap: 

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Hanajungupup said:

I wish I know how to write Thai xD I don't really watch Nadech's previous lakorn so I don't know who has best chemistry with him..But I'm sure Nadech is the p'ek that Taew has best chemistry with until now...Even Mario&Taew is cute together but I admit that Nadech&Taew is just too hot to handle 
Nadech&Taew is really flawless together, so happy that even some said that Nadech has best chemistry with Taew

The character in this lakorn can make viewers hate or love them, but glad that viewers can sympathized with them..
I think I need to spam on insta that I want to see NaTaew in new lakorn together..

Just leave your comment in English because that way they will know that there is an international audience for their production.  Their rating might not be so hot in the whole of Thailand but in Bangkok and online, it is excellent.  And I know they are making some money off of the Youtube partnership program.  More money = more money for production of new lakorns hopefully a new one with Taew and Nadech.  Besides, I can't read or write in Thai myself so I just leave my comments in English.  :)