[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
janea said:
Thank you once again @CTR for the dialogue. It was certainly a pivotal scene for both characters. Pran proving what we already knew and Anna proving how clueless she is to her own heart. I appreciate seeing glimpses of the real Pran again. And though I'm not entirely convinced he'd been so willing to let her go without Non's reassurance, I do think he, like his brother, loves big and great enough to give Anna the chance to come to her own revelation.

Jan has to know more than she's letting on because this isn't the first time they've had a secret conversation. She spoke to him after his "accident" and therefore knows he's not at all injured. Since there are no subs(and my Thai is based on context clues in most cases) this is mainly inference but I wouldn't be surprised if Non arranged her "surprise" visit. Plus, her feigned shock over Pat letting her in on their marriage secret was quickly glossed over with questions about Pat's true feeling for Non. Ultimately I think Jan is just trying to help both of her friends. Even if she knows what Non is up to, I strongly doubt she is privy to the amount of heartache we witness. Pat needs someone to confide in freely and maybe Jan will be that character. For now, Pat is completely isolated and without that outlet, everything is unbalanced. And though we all know Pran-Non wants to be the person Pat leans on, it's so very irrational for him even to dream about that given the predicament. Yet, I won't be surprised if he begins to regret fairly quickly his request for Pran to be nice to her. Cause though he may not be able to handle Pat crying over him, witnessing her laughing without him may be even worse. I'm sure very soon Non will find a way to be Pat's confidant because there's no way he can stay away from her, even with Pran back or with it being the safest and best thing to do. Perhaps, those moments will be the most comical, watching Non try not to create excuses to be around her or wedge in between she and Pran.

yeah after watching this ep, I think that Non who arrange Jan to pay a visit to Pat, he wants to keep her in Bangkok...Still there are character that can balanced the confused situation going on now...
And I think Non preparing everything very careful, but one thing that he can't control is Pat's mood though, he can be hyper and overprotective without him knowing, his feeling changes to Pat's mood...I'm falling for him hard when he smile when speaking to himself that "Pattarin is happy"..It's so heart-warming
Gosh, I wonder what his mood will be when seeing Pran and Pat together LOL

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
So I haven't watched the entire episode yet, just skipped to the last 10 minutes first so I could see the almost kiss lol and ahhh they are so hot. Seriously I want to feel bad for Pat and I do, but damn I just love these scenes cause they have so much chemistry.

Non did tell Jan to come. Anna confronted him about it, she said: So you hurt Pat's feelings and then asked her friend to come comfort her so she won't go off the deep end too much. You are that desperate for her to stay?

alexa

sarNie Egg
OMG!!!!!!!The nexk episode is going to be hard for Non the way Pran look at him when he hug Pat is so intense i bet Pran is like thinking in his mind that now what you feel when you see me hugging your wife that expression on Non face is all the word he can say can't wait to see the lakorn after work today. You guys just got me all hype up gosh when will 4:30 gets here can't wiat any longer.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Hanajungupup said:

yeah after watching this ep, I think that Non who arrange Jan to pay a visit to Pat, he wants to keep her in Bangkok...Still there are character that can balanced the confused situation going on now...
And I think Non preparing everything very careful, but one thing that he can't control is Pat's mood though, he can be hyper and overprotective without him knowing, his feeling changes to Pat's mood...I'm falling for him hard when he smile when speaking to himself that "Pattarin is happy"..It's so heart-warming
Gosh, I wonder what his mood will be when seeing Pran and Pat together LOL

Mor Non asked Jan back in Chiang Mai to keep it a secret.  Jan have been keeping Mor Non to hide stuff from both Pat and her mom.  Not because she wants to hurt Pat but because Mor Non asked her to keep it confidential.  Jan was suspicious when the two attackers came to attack Mor Non and Pat because their village never had that kind of a problem.   On that day, Mor Non asked Jan to keep it on the down low.  At the hospital, he asked Jan to tell Pat that he was taken to Bangkok for treatment and to tell Pat what had happened.  So in essence, Jan knows what is going on and she is helping Mor Non with Pat.  

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, this episode really have a good mix of everything like happiness, strength, and realization.

Non managed to make Pat happy in this episode by taking her shopping, drink cappuccino and got her strawberries.  Just a little respite from all that is going wrong.

Pat decided to stay and prove her innocence.  Pran played an important role in her decision.

Anna finally realize that Non doesn't love her anymore through his various actions concerning Pat.  All he thinks about is Pat.  Anyone can see that.  Many times, he forget that he is  supposed to be Pran. For example, he punched Thanart after finding out Pat is missing.  That is a bit extreme coming from a brother-in-law.  No longer can one denies reality.  Glad to see that Anna will try to move on.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Am loving this lakorn too much.  I'm always eager to see the episode but once the episode reach towards the end then I don't want it to end..arghhhhh...

I like to share people's replies from the Ch3 Official Youtube channel from Episode 9.

"I was never a fan of Nadech...but after watching this lakorn I want to tell you that I'm raving about him.  My heart melts.  I will be his fan from now on.  Love Nadech. Love Mor Non."

"Serves you right Mor Non.  Now you are jealous. 555"

"You are handsome, great actor and can sing well.  You are good at everything that you do.  If you don't love this type of person, then you must be crazy!"

"Omg..pra'ek is too handsome.  I'm melting."

CTR

Katelyn said:
Am loving this lakorn too much.  I'm always eager to see the episode but once the episode reach towards the end then I don't want it to end..arghhhhh...

I like to share people's replies from the Ch3 Official Youtube channel from Episode 9.

"I was never a fan of Nadech...but after watching this lakorn I want to tell you that I'm raving about him.  My heart melts.  I will be his fan from now on.  Love Nadech. Love Mor Non."

"Serves you right Mor Non.  Now you are jealous. 555"

"You are handsome, great actor and can sing well.  You are good at everything that you do.  If you don't love this type of person, then you must be crazy!"

"Omg..pra'ek is too handsome.  I'm melting."

Katelyn, can you fill in some of the words I don't know?  I have to wait until I get home to ask my mom what those two words/ phrases mean in Thai. 

At the Hospital after Pat threaten the nurse because she wasn't allowed to go see Pran (fake Nom).

Pran: Pattarin.  Where did you go with Thanat?  What did he do and say to you? Tell me.
Pat (to the nurse): He is here so I can go in now.
Pran. Answer me now.
Pat: Why do I have to answer you?
Pran: You have to answer me because I am your boss.
Pat: Did I tell you I was going to work for you? You thought of it yourself.
Pat: You take me to go see Mor Nom right now.
Pat: Khun Pran, take me to go see Mor Nom.  Let me go, Let me go.
Pran: Where did you go with Thanat?  I will give you one last chance to answer me.
Pran: If you still refuse and still full of yourself,  I will not let you go see my younger brother.
Pat: You don't have the rights to do that.
Pran: You know I can do that.
Pat: Who do you think you are? Power hungry,_______?
Pran: You're not going to answer right?
Pat: If I'm going to go with Thanat, is it that important?  Why?
Pat: You're scared that Thanat will reveal/speak of something so that it can open my eyes.  SO that I can see the real you.
Pran: What did he talk to you about?
Pat: "______" The truth that you never told me about.
Pran: Don't make me get mad.
Pat: Why? What are you so worry about? You're scared that your secret will be reveal.
Pat: You want to know what I just found out? I'm not going to tell you.
Pat: Let me see Mor Nom and I will tell you about it.  
Pran: Why are you being like this? Or acting like this?
Pran: If You want to want to believe him or go any where with him then go on.  I don't care/worry about you anymore.   
Pat: You care/worry about me?  

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
CTR said:

Katelyn, can you fill in some of the words I don't know?  I have to wait until I get home to ask my mom what those two words/ phrases mean in Thai. 

At the Hospital after Pat threaten the nurse because she wasn't allowed to go see Pran (fake Nom).

Pran: Pattarin.  Where did you go with Thanat?  What did he do and say to you? Tell me.
Pran. Answer me now.
Pran: Where did you go with Thanat?  I will give you one last chance to answer me.
Pran: If you still refuse and still full of yourself,  I will not let you go see my younger brother.
Pat: Who do you think you are? Power hungry, _______?
Pat: You're scared that Thanat will reveal/speak of something so that it can open my eyes.  SO that I can see the real you.
Pat: "______" The truth that you never told me about.
Pat: Why? What are you so worry about? You're scared that your secret will be reveal.
Pran: If You want to want to believe him or go any where with him then go on.  I don't care/worry about you anymore.   

My parts are in purple.

Pran. Answer me now.
Pat: Who do you think you are? Power hungry, control freak 
Pat: All he talks about is you.  The truth that you never told me about.
Pran: If You want to want to believe him or go anywhere with him then go on.  I don't care/worry about you anymore.   

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGCWZLrIRzs

@4:11 - 6:08 Conversation between Unna and Pran at the hospital.

Unna:  It's Unn ka.

Pran:  Unn.  Why are you here now?

Unna:  I'm here to keep you company.

Pran:  Are you ok?

Unna:  Next time you don't want to pick these pictures up, just ask the nurse. Just don't throw them like that. 

Pran:  Unna, is there anything you are worried about?  You can discuss it with me.  Am I not your friend?

Unna:  Thanks for your concerns.  You're the only one who's worry/care about me. Pran is the only one.

Continue here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_RTzt-Dn-M
@beginning - 4:25

Pran:  You came to me because you don't know who else to turn to. Don't know who else to share your feelings with.  I'm waiting to listen to you.

Unna:  Pran, do you know why Non suddenly left?  As soon as he knew Patarin disappeared with Thanat, Non immediate rushed to look for Patarin. He was screaming at all the employees and ended up punching Thanat in front of everyone.  Also when the nurse call Non and told him that Patarin is here, he dropped everything to be here with her.  Why does he have to worry/care for Patarin this much?

Pran:  Unnn, you are thinking that Non must love Patarin.  But you told me earlier it was only a plan.  Maybe Non is worried about Patarin because he doesn't want the plan ruin.

Unna:  I don't think so.  I have a feeling it's not like that.  I'm now fairly certain that Non cares about Patarin for real.

Pran:  Caring for real is not a problem.  Caring for someone doesn't mean love. Everyone can care about each other just like you care for me.

Unna:  You are trying to make me feel better, right?

Pran:  I just want you to look at the situation in a different angle. Sigh...if you think only about  bad things all the time, you will be stressed out too much.

Unna:  All this time, I couldn't forget Non because I feel he still  have feelings for me.  But until the day those feelings are gone, I will be done and will not be an obstacle for him.

Pran:  Are those comments indirectly aiming at me?

Unna:  No, I'm not talking about you.

Pran:  I know. I just don't want you to stress out.  Right now everything is not clear cut, so don't stress yourself.  The more I see your stress-out face the more I am stressed. Smile for me. 

Unna: Pran...

Pran:  Don't disobey a sick person's request. Smile. 

Unna smiling.

Unna:  Your stress is gone?

Pran: No you..are your stress gone?

Unna:  Thank you so much, Pran.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished the episode and that last moment with the four of them was priceless! I couldn't stop laughing at Non's glare over at Anna over the hug, that clearly expressed--- " WHAT IS THIS?!"

Overall I loved this episode and I can't say enough how grateful I am to everyone, with their efforts and kindness to translate, summarize and clarify for those of us that don't understand as much as we would like. Watching dramas with others always makes the experience more addictive and fun.

Also thank you @Katelyn for sharing Thai viewer comments. I've noticed the trend that more drama fans are appreciating Nadech for his talent in this series and that's great hear. I'm sure it's very rewarding to be recognized and revered for your work. And he has done a wonderful job thus far embodying both men. You see the difference in each character, whether he is alone or playing opposite Patricia or Taew and whether he is Non as Pran or Pran as Non. There was certainly hard work put into this role and you can't help but respect that.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay finally Anna!! Finally she's going to move on, now there's no excuse to bash her. Now it's finally time for their own couples. Non and Pat, Pran and Anna! My heart rejoice!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
555 I just love that when Anna got the call from the hospital in yesterday's episode, Non asked what happened and she said Pran is okay don't worry, but then Non said "What about Pat??" And he just smiled like Get with the program Anna heh cuz of course he's worried about her!

CTR

Pool scene Mor Nom (Pran) Calling Pat down stair to the pool area.

Pat: What urgent matter/problem do you have?  That you have to take up my personal time. (Resting and sleeping time)
Nom (fake Pran):  Now that you're working in Bangkok.  This is the time you should dress nice and go out to restaurant.    
Nom: Good food, Nice Hotel, sample wines, view the panoramic views, and be drunk as a mule.
Pat: Hey you.  
Nom: The dress I bought to you did you try it on?  
Pat: I didn't try it on.
Nom: Why didn't you try it on?
Pat: Why do I have to try it on?
Nom: You don't want to work?
Pat: Goodnight.
Nom: Why don't you want to go to work with me?
Pat: Because I don't trust you.
Nom: Why?
Pat: What I do know is that you would do anything to get what you want.  I don't know if what you want is the right thing or not.
pat: That is why I want to stay away from you.  That would be the good thing to do.  (Implying a inches, feets, etc)
Nom: Why are you acting like this? Negotiating for what?
Pat: I'm not negotiating but I don't want to be next to you.
Nom: I NEED YOU TO HELP ME FOR REAL.  UNDERSTAND THAT I NEED YOUR HELP PATTARIN.
Pat: OK.  I will help you alright. Beg me to help you then.
Nom: What? ok. I beg you to help me.
Pat. No. ON your knees. On your knees begging me to help you. So that I know that you really need my help for real.
Pat. Why did you beg me on your knees? You are willing to do all of this? You are a person who would do anything to get what they want.
Pat: What kind of person are you.                 
Nom: Pattarin. Hold on. Pattarin.
Pat: what do you want from me? I thought you hated me? _________? money.  Why do you have to do everything like this so I can work with you?
Pat: What tricks do you have up your sleeves against me?
Nom: I just want you to come and work with me.  That it for real.
Pat: What kind of plan do you have?
Nom: You don't want to exonerate yourself from accusation about embezzling money from the company.
Pat: You not doing all of this for me. I want to know your reason. Why do you have to do all of this?
NOm: I want to exonerate myself as well. Because the case of embezzlment of the money happened under my watch.
Nom: And I know you didn't do it but I don't have any evidences.  That's why I want you to help me.   
Nom: I'm asking you because I don't want to argue with you anymore.
Pat: What kind of person are you?  Are you a good person? And what you just said to me, is it the real thing or is it fake?
Pat: How can I believe you?
Nom: Believe in your senses.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
This episode was also emotional for me. :teary:  Im glad Anna finally realised Non love Pat. I cried when Pat found out Pran was Non, he got so angry and sad what he done. Why did he have to turn so aggressive for? It feels like all Non want is to sleep with Pat but i know he is trying to chase her away. I feel so sad for Pat. She has to suffer from all these lies and pain. I didn't think this lakorn would be this emotional. Im looking forward for next week episode, i want to see what happen between Non, Pat and Pran. Next week will be so intense!!

Thank you all for your amazing translations, I really appriciate it!!!  :thanks:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
CTR said:
Pool scene Mor Nom (Pran) Calling Pat down stair to the pool area.

Pat: What urgent matter/problem do you have?  That you have to take up my personal time. (Resting and sleeping time)
Nom (fake Pran):  Now that you're working in Bangkok.  This is the time you should dress nice and go out to restaurant.    
Nom: Good food, Nice Hotel, sample wines, view the panoramic views, and be drunk as a mule.
Pat: Hey you.  
Nom: The dress I bought to you did you try it on?  
Pat: I didn't try it on.
Nom: Why didn't you try it on?
Pat: Why do I have to try it on?
Nom: You don't want to work?
Pat: Goodnight.
Nom: Why don't you want to go to work with me?
Pat: Because I don't trust you.
Nom: Why?
Pat: What I do know is that you would do anything to get what you want.  I don't know if what you want is the right thing or not.
pat: That is why I want to stay away from you.  That would be the good thing to do.  (Implying a inches, feets, etc)
Nom: Why are you acting like this? Negotiating for what?
Pat: I'm not negotiating but I don't want to be next to you.
Nom: I NEED YOU TO HELP ME FOR REAL.  UNDERSTAND THAT I NEED YOUR HELP PATTARIN.
Pat: OK.  I will help you alright. Beg me to help you then.
Nom: What? ok. I beg you to help me.
Pat. No. ON your knees. On your knees begging me to help you. So that I know that you really need my help for real.
Pat. Why did you beg me on your knees? You are willing to do all of this? You are a person who would do anything to get what they want.
Pat: What kind of person are you.                 
Nom: Pattarin. Hold on. Pattarin.
Pat: what do you want from me? I thought you hated me? _________? money.  Why do you have to do everything like this so I can work with you?
Pat: What tricks do you have up your sleeves against me?
Nom: I just want you to come and work with me.  That it for real.
Pat: What kind of plan do you have?
Nom: You don't want to exonerate yourself from accusation about embezzling money from the company.
Pat: You not doing all of this for me. I want to know your reason. Why do you have to do all of this?
NOm: I want to exonerate myself as well. Because the case of embezzlment of the money happened under my watch.
Nom: And I know you didn't do it but I don't have any evidences.  That's why I want you to help me.   
Nom: I'm asking you because I don't want to argue with you anymore.
Pat: What kind of person are you?  Are you a good person? And what you just said to me, is it the real thing or is it fake?
Pat: How can I believe you?
Nom: Believe in your senses.

Great translation.  :thumbsup:

Pat: what do you want from me? I thought you hated me? I embezzled your money.  Why do you have to do everything like this so I can work with you?

Yuk yog nguen -  embezzle money

ilovedean33

sarNie Egg
I guess I'm the only one who likes pran he's not fake and is willing to do anything for the girl he loves including letting her go. I like non but the way he's doing things dont sit well with me......

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my gosh....just have to mention this funny part.

Non/fake Pran lend Pat his car so she could take the strawberries to share with fake Non/Pran at the hospital.

Pat: Thank you so much. Oh, congratulations to you and your fiance, Pran zombie (Khun Pran pee dip)!   This part had me cracked up so bad!!   :lmao3:  :lmao2:  :rofl: 

Love Non's reaction too.  He had such a happy smile.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Katelyn said:
Oh my gosh....just have to mention this funny part.

Non/fake Pran lend Pat his car so she could take the strawberries to share with fake Non/Pran at the hospital.

Pat: Thank you so much. Oh, congratulations to you and your fiance, Pran zombie (Khun Pran pee dip)!   This part had me cracke up so bad!!   :lmao3:  :lmao2:  :rofl: 

Love Non's reaction too.  He had such a happy smile.
Aw!!!! That is so cute. I was wondering what "Khun Pran pee dip" meant, given Non's expression afterward. Now I know and will recognize it when I hear it again. It's too cute and means she's warming up to him, which is equal parts adorable and sad. Especially given he screwed all that up with his antics just minutes later.