[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm only on epi 2 and yes I'm addicted lol. Explosive chemistry, they should reunite!

I'm sure if I wasn't so biased with Patricia and love Taew more then her I would see what most of you see with Anna. She's so cute!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm so mad right now. Can't believe how emotionally invested I get in lakorn sometimes. But things were just ridiculous at the beginning of today's episode. Non and them know, like they KNOW FOR SURE, that Pat did not steal money from the company. So yeah initially his plan was to gain information about the embezzlement from her but so far all I see is him, Anna and Pran using her as an emotional outlet/ punching bag. whatever their righteous intentions are, they're not even trying to spare her feelings. It was so clear how hurt she was by Pran's words at the hospital AND that Pran wasn't going to cooperate yet they're still going to toss the two of them in the same room?? Pat was so clearly heartbroken and all Anna and Dad did was scold Pran a little for being mean to her. He was recently out of a coma, he's in no shape to agree to any grand plans to reveal criminals! They could very easily just inform her of their plans to switch the twins and she wouldn't have to deal with the crazy lot of them. Ugh.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Rewatching this time without fast forwarding and it's so funny that Non forgets and acts like himself when he's caring for Pat...sending the kid to comfort her, making her eat, and feeding her the ice for her burned mouth...lol they're all Non characteristics...no wonder she'll get confused.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
This is why the concept of two nang'ek sucks. I bet we wouldn't have a problem if Anna was the nang rai and Pat was the nang'ek like LR. The guy is married and supposedly in love with his wife but we cheer for the nang'ek cus she's the nang'ek. I'm ok with how Anna is cus at the end of the day, i know she's the nang'ek and that she is going to get her man, the right one.
I agree about the two N'ek thing. I remember someone saying that it's something that ch3 added to give Patricia a bigger role cause in the novel, Anna was not as big of a role as in the lakorn. That's why I think there's so many mixed feelings about her character...she has some characteristics of rai but she's second N'ek too. Anyways...I have hope for her only cause we know she'll realise who she really loves in the end thanks to Pran.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
its_ann said:
I tried to catch this live but it was lagging too much. As I am writing this I saw a new comment for the live link. Thanks! What time does it air on our end? I am in California, so pacific time zone. Thanks in advance.
It airs at about 715am my time which is MT. so should be about 615 PST. I watched it live on dootv before the time change but now have to wait till after work.

jjinxx

I take back what I said about Non two posts ago. He may be all about Pat but I can't stand him keeping her in the dark to the point that she suffers this much. He can force feed her as much as he wants and drag her around but in the end, it's like he's treating her as a child and trying to control her every move. I'm not finding that cute at all. Its basically what Anna is doing to Pran. He's not taking care of her emotional well being and that matters just as much. If he's in pain seeing her get hurt then he needs to step the hell up, whether that means making himself more vulnerable by being honest and risking Pat's anger, or whatever. His actions speak louder than words? Not when his words cut like a knife. If I was Pat, "Pran" making her go home and making her eat isnt a sign of caring, its a sign of a weirdo control freak,especially when he's always accusing her of being the cause of "Non's" condition.
Nobody's perfect, I know, and least of all lakorn characters. There isn't even hope that she see through Non's acting because he's going to play up the jerk even more. But holy cow at this point I don't think Pat needs to put up with this bs. She can't have a conversation with her "amnesia husband" and her "jerk of a brother in law" is threatening to ban her from seeing her husband.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I'm only on epi 2 and yes I'm addicted lol. Explosive chemistry, they should reunite!

I'm sure if I wasn't so biased with Patricia and love Taew more then her I would see what most of you see with Anna. She's so cute!

I certainly love Patricia. I just dislike Unna's character in here. Can't like Unna no matter how much I adore Patricia. Initially I didn't like Pat (taew) at the beginning when she was dating Thanart but her character did a 180 and now Pat is great. So I sure hope that Unna can redeem herself as n'ek and become likable.

jjinxx

Uhhhhg. I suppose I can appreciate that Non asked Pran to treat Pat better, and that he was concerned about bringing her back to the company. But some of that other stuff, like sending the boy over or bringing Jan to see Pat, seems like he's just trying to place a bandaid over the wounds he create.

Episode 8 was rough for me. Hoping tomorrow's will be better.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I still confused over the fact that they make everything a mess in here
Anna can't easily let go of Non and Non just can't refuse her either since now he is acting as Pran
And even more frustated that all the character in here is not clear and all confusing, even the way Pran/Anna acting towards Pat, like they don't even give some respect to her at all, and like they still not sure about Pat's problem about the debt even when they know the truth
Glad that Pat is straight forward Thanat, to let him control her again!! 
I still didn't watch ep 8 yet but all the emotion you guys get after watching makes me want to watch it rite now

And tks to @CTR for the translation, even I think I'm not agreed with Non's action but his conversation with Pat is just sweet and adorable to me...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

jjinxx said:
Uhhhhg. I suppose I can appreciate that Non asked Pran to treat Pat better, and that he was concerned about bringing her back to the company. But some of that other stuff, like sending the boy over or bringing Jan to see Pat, seems like he's just trying to place a bandaid over the wounds he create.

Episode 8 was rough for me. Hoping tomorrow's will be better.

It's true that he is placing a bandaid because he is feeling guilty. A rough episode to watch as you mentioned because Pat is being played at by everyone.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I hope anna doesn't get with pran. She doesn't love him. She's like an annoying nangrai that still have hopes for dr non. When thanad ask pat to bach to the country even though its not his good intention cus he's afraid of being caught if pat works there. Cus I don't want any bad harm goes to her but she's will always get huh. I don't get it when chom,thanad, n the man talking about good face and being honest not steal money. I thought chom n thanad plan and they know about it. So it ends up thanad cheat the company byhimself by letting pat sign the order forms. And chom said to him that she doesn't like to know afterward. I thought she knew that. Wasn't it her plan to let him cheat money

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Prakaidao said:
Finally caught up with the episodes. My mom and I cried along with Pat during the sandwich scene, and didn't even realize we were crying. Every time she starts crying, makes me sniff, and then tear up.

i cried at that scene the second time i watched it lol. i'm a sucker for that but she was good at it. thumbs up for taew! 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
But so sad that Pat need to shed tears so much..Gosh I wish someone could comfort her..But that just make Non feels more sorry for doing that to her
Taew is such a great actress, her crying is not the same all the time, it's different base on the case, it can make I sympathy with her!!

jjinxx

Pat walked away from Thanat in the restaurant like such a badass.

I hope they start giving us more ways of Anna falling in love with Pran soon. It'll be hard to believe she loves Pran in the end if they have her keep chasing Non.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I think this ep Pran gonna test our Non for sure...He has suspected it and I think he starts to get his sense back
For some reason I think real Pran&Pattarin look so freaking good LOL
I just finished ep 8 but I think Jan(friend of Pat) knows something about Mor Non problem?! she called Mor Non so nature on the phone though...

cre: sanook

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I'm dying of those sweet scene in this episode, like just when I feel heart-breaking for Pat now I like I'm in heaven with Non&Pat this ep
Love how he makes excuse to spend time with her, worry for her and happy when she says "She want to trust Mor Non this time" so she will work as secretary for him
Love how he cares for her and do everything she loves like shopping, buy shoes, drinks cappuchino and even buy strawberry for her..
And she says she won't it it, she will keep it for Mor Non, I swear I have seen the best smile ever of Non after being Pran
When Pat asked Non about his ring with Anna, he said Pat always think Non&Anna have something by herself..This must be the thing he want to say to her to, that really don't have anything between them..
Non is really adorable, LOL he keeps talking to himself that "Pattarin is happy" like a little kid

awww I love this epppp so muchhhh I can't evennn..Someone pls put Na&Taew in another lakorn as soon as possible plsssss

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Hanajungupup said:
I'm dying of those sweet scene in this episode, like just when I feel heart-breaking for Pat now I like I'm in heaven with Non&Pat this ep
Love how he makes excuse to spend time with her, worry for her and happy when she says "She want to trust Mor Non this time" so she will work as secretary for me
Love how he cares for her and do everything she loves like shopping, buy shoes, drinks cappuchino and even buy strawberry for her..
And she says she won't it it, she will keep it for Mor Non, I swear I have seen the best smile ever of Non after being Pran
When Pat asked Non about his ring with Anna, he said Pat always think Non&Anna have something by herself..This must be the thing he want to say to her to, that really don't have anything between them..

awww I love this epppp so muchhhh I can't evennn..Someone pls put Na&Taew in another lakorn as soon as possible plsssss

Girl, you're making me anxious to watch ep 9. I'm looking for it on youtube but it doesn't look like it has been uploaded yet. =( I can't wait to see it! :woot:

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you once again @CTR for the dialogue. It was certainly a pivotal scene for both characters. Pran proving what we already knew and Anna proving how clueless she is to her own heart. I appreciate seeing glimpses of the real Pran again. And though I'm not entirely convinced he'd been so willing to let her go without Non's reassurance, I do think he, like his brother, loves big and great enough to give Anna the chance to come to her own revelation.

Hanajungupup said:
I think this ep Pran gonna test our Non for sure...He has suspected it and I think he starts to get his sense back
For some reason I think real Pran&Pattarin look so freaking good LOL
I just finished ep 8 but I think Jan(friend of Pat) knows something about Mor Non problem?! she called Mor Non so nature on the phone though...
Jan has to know more than she's letting on because this isn't the first time they've had a secret conversation. She spoke to him after his "accident" and therefore knows he's not at all injured. Since there are no subs(and my Thai is based on context clues in most cases) this is mainly inference but I wouldn't be surprised if Non arranged her "surprise" visit. Plus, her feigned shock over Pat letting her in on their marriage secret was quickly glossed over with questions about Pat's true feeling for Non. Ultimately I think Jan is just trying to help both of her friends. Even if she knows what Non is up to, I strongly doubt she is privy to the amount of heartache we witness. Pat needs someone to confide in freely and maybe Jan will be that character. For now, Pat is completely isolated and without that outlet, everything is unbalanced. And though we all know Pran-Non wants to be the person Pat leans on, it's so very irrational for him even to dream about that given the predicament. Yet, I won't be surprised if he begins to regret fairly quickly his request for Pran to be nice to her. Cause though he may not be able to handle Pat crying over him, witnessing her laughing without him may be even worse. I'm sure very soon Non will find a way to be Pat's confidant because there's no way he can stay away from her, even with Pran back or with it being the safest and best thing to do. Perhaps, those moments will be the most comical, watching Non try not to create excuses to be around her or wedge in between she and Pran.