[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
After today's epi, i Hate to say it but i think nadech has the best chemistry with Taew. The others were just puppy love but Taew is like last breath love. Narak maaaakkk! I teared for Pran and Pat when Anna refused to stay with Pran and he wouldn't let go of her hands while Pat watch with heartache.

Sad that most of you hate Anna when really it isnt her fault for wanting to hold on to the man she thinks she loves but its ok, i can't wait til Anna realizes her feelings for Pran. Right now i hate the way Pran treats Anna.

I have no problem with her most of the times but I do not like her scheming ways just like her mother warned her about it.  Her mom warned her about her selfish desires over doing the right things.   

CTR

This is after Pat talked with her mom on the phone telling her that everything is alright and that Mor Non condition is ok. In the hospital after the little boy consoled her.

Fake Pran/Non: A person that just lied.
Pat: No manners
Non: Hey, where are you going? Go home.
Pat: Excuse me/sorry, you went home then why did you come back? So you can take me back home?
Non: Correct, the nurse just called me to tell me to take you out of here. Because you're making my little brother condition even worst.    
Pat: Me? I am his wife, I have the rights to be here to watch over him.
Non: So you agreed you're going to stay until morning.
Pat: Yes
Non: Then let us find something to eat.  I know you havent' eaten anything yet.
Pat: Hey you, stop messing with me.
Non: Sit and wait then. Then sit here until morning.
Pat: Hey why are you sitting here? What do you want?
Non: Why? When did you sign/or have an exclusive right to my brother?  That I can't sit and watch him over.
Pat: It's because I don't want to be with you.
Non: You think I want to sit next to you?
Non: Then go sit over there if you don't want to sit next to me.  
Pat: Khun Pran.   
Non: Over there, there is so much space if you don't want to sit next to me.
Non: Hey, where are you going?
Pat: Why are you following me every time? Since I came from the airport. You took me home and you prevented me from going anywhere.
Pat: When I came over to take care of Mor Non, then you followed me here. Why are you overly suspicous of me for?
Non: Why don't you think about me worrying about your well being.
Pat: I know GLS has a share in this hospital.  But I don't have the means to take the X-ray machine out of here to sell. "To sell it."
Pat: Don't worry about it.
Non: How would anyone know about your history?
Pat: Don't think that other people breathe in/out money and gold like you do. Your money doesn't have that much value.
Non: Really? What is of value to you then? Love? It seems you love mor Non a lot huh? Real unconditional love
Non: Love, that doesn't have anything to do with money.  The 18 millions that just came out of Mor Non bank account right before he was going to get marry in a couple of days.
Non: And you brought the money back. And you're telling me there isn't any correlation between the two?
Pat: You investigated everything about me already huh?
Non: I need to know only the thing that I need to know that's all.
Pat: I won't stay that long.  Tomorrow morning, I will only ask to speak with Mor Non one time.
Pat: And I will never come back to let you see my face again.
Non: What do you mean by that?  Where are you going?
Pat: You don't have to worry that I will leave because of my debt.  I still stand by that I will find the money to pay back Mor Non for real.
Pat: If you don't trust me, tomrorrw yOu can prepare the contract for me to sign.  
Non: I 'm not worrying about the money. But where are you going?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes and she knows deep down that she's lying to herself. I don't see her as scheming, i see it as a girl who knows deep down she already lost him but just want him to tell her already, straight out tell her and be honest. He still can't do that. Is that her fault? No. Anna has it just as bad as Pat. She lost the guy she loves because he believes and keep telling her every single chance that he gets that she should be with his brother, he has no regards for her feelings or what she wants. Only what Pran wants. For goodness sake, she's a human beings with feelings too. She also had to deal with Pran, the business, and now pran/non's father cancer. That is a lot for the girl to deal with.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
True true I don't blame anna for hanging on...come on mom is her first love and I'm sure no one likes to be told what to do or better yet tell you who to love...non is also to blame...yes he did care or have feelings for anna at some point but now he's starting to fall for pat...non might be a doctor lol but he's not smart in areas of the heart...mor non is an indecisive guy lolz...I'm sure if he told anna straight up that I don't love you...Anna would have no problem moving on but non just keeps her hanging...Anna is a strong independent person so non rejecting her...she will be fine!!!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Non is so grabby with Pat, it's hilarious. He's literally grabbing her every other second and for no reason than just to touch her. He also keeps sneaking glances at her. Now I find his insults kind of funny unlike in ep.7 where I thought he was being deliberately hurtful. The stuff he says to her in today's episode comes off like he's a 5 year old kid on the playground who pulls on some little girl's pigtails cause he likes her. I think it's cute that he's trying to force Pat to stay by his side but at the same time it's selfish too. The plan would go off so much easier without her in the middle of it and she also wouldn't get hurt. He's just not willing to give her up no matter what.

The only saving grace she has is that Non hasn't verbally admitted to her that he loves Pat. Do you really need it in words? His actions already speak volumes. I am going to hold that against Non until he fesses up his feelings...lol.

This! They are both in the wrong. Anna doesn't need the words, it's clear as glass Non loves Pat. He shouldn't have to tell Anna to leave him alone. Yet since Anna did ask for him to admit it, he should man up and tell her. But then again Anna can't tell the truth to Pran either so she's a hypocrite. Pran, like Anna, should be able to tell from her actions though. It's so messy. The way Pran acts about Anna is the same way Anna is acting about Non, she's just not as outspoken as he is. And the way Non is trying to preserve Anna's feelings and not hurt her by saying he loves Pat is the same reason Anna can't be straight with Pran.

I don't think Anna is scheming but she is being passive aggressive about the entire thing. She's taking advantage of the  situation. Non is pushing her towards Pran but she has no problem trying to make sure Pran and Pat are together and out of her way, so she could spend time with Non. She was also being shady with the engagement ring thing when she kept trying to force Non to be the one to put the ring on her finger.

Last thing, I loved Pat telling her ex that he would end up in jail. She's firm and definitely cut him off from her life while n'eks in other lakorns would try to be nice. She's about the only one here who says what she thinks and feels.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I got a bit confused, i thought All 3 of the bad guys cheated the company not only Tanad. Ugh and i keep forgetting Non is not Pran. I'm going to feel so sorry for Non when he finds out that his dad does love him and is dying of cancer but didn't want to tell him for fear of worrying him. I know that is the most heartache feeling in a person's life. I'm so glad that the real pran put that ring on her and not non. Oh i'm so in love with Pran, he won my heart completely in the garden scene!

I hope to see Nadech with Matt in a drama, Nadech's drama acting is really good.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^ Yeah I though all 3 bad guys all stole money from the company. Well I guess not now, it's only Thanad but the other just want power and to be the owner of the company. I agree, im also glad that Pran was the who put on the ring on Anna, I know Anna wanted Non to put it on. Im also glad the brothers finally understand each other and being back on good terms.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you so much @CTR for the translation of that conversation between Pat and Non! It's always nice to know exactly what is being said. And I wholeheartedly agree with everything that was said about Non and his grabby hands, as well as Anna and her passive aggressiveness.
I will only add that Non has been very clear about he and Anna having no future and that has been before, after and now during his emotional entanglement with Pat. He has said it, now he's living it. He is under no obligation to repeat himself just because she won't accept it. And for me, the greatest difference between her actions and the brothers, whether Non or Pran, is that they are honest with themselves. Also at least Pran has a brain injury to explain his attitude and willfulness. Anna does not.

I find nothing wrong with choosing to love whomever she chooses (pleases) but there is something terribly selfish and inappropriate with "holding onto" a person. For everything she is doing right now regarding both men isn't a reflection of love for either, as a friend or romantic interest. It is actually getting to the point that I am beginning to believe the reason she is being obstinate is because she doesn't want to deal her own changing feelings. Pran is sick, and she'd rather fight with him, than coax him. For me, that was a huge red flag.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Definitely one of the best lakorn so far! Some say that this lakorn is a bit confusing, but I beg to differ. It makes perfect sense to me and I'm loving every bit of it.. well except the bad people, but without them, then no drama. I just can't wait for all the other episodes and more Pran/Mor Non and Patarin scenes. I'm anxiously waiting for the boat scene. hehehe... I have always wanted to see Nadach and Taew pair up and now that they have, I couldn't be more happier!  :woot:

CTR

janea said:
Thank you so much @CTR for the translation of that conversation between Pat and Non! It's always nice to know exactly what is being said. And I wholeheartedly agree with everything that was said about Non and his grabby hands, as well as Anna and her passive aggressiveness.
I will only add that Non has been very clear about he and Anna having no future and that has been before, after and now during his emotional entanglement with Pat. He has said it, now he's living it. He is under no obligation to repeat himself just because she won't accept it. And for me, the greatest difference between her actions and the brothers, whether Non or Pran, is that they are honest with themselves. Also at least Pran has a brain injury to explain his attitude and willfulness. Anna does not.

I find nothing wrong with choosing to love whomever she chooses (pleases) but there is something terribly selfish and inappropriate with "holding onto" a person. For everything she is doing right now regarding both men isn't a reflection of love for either, as a friend or romantic interest. It is actually getting to the point that I am beginning to believe the reason she is being obstinate is because she doesn't want to deal her own changing feelings. Pran is sick, and she'd rather fight with him, than coax him. For me, that was a huge red flag.

Outside of the hospital where Pran is in the wheel chair.  Pran asked Non to speak privately with Unna.  At the end, he
just wants Unna to be happy and let her choose her own path.  He finally acccepted the fact while she has not.

Pran: Did you think about telling me about it?
Unna: Parn.  You already know about this agreement/arrangement.
Pran: So you are about to let my younger brother put the engagement ring on your hand without informing me.  Without even telling me.   
Unna: If I told you, what will happen.  You will cause a big commotion and make a mess out of everything more than now.
Unna: Isn't that the truth? Pran, The ring cermenony/engagement is a cover to fool people.  It doesn't have any meaning behind it.
Unna: So it is not important to have any formal ceremony of that sort.
Pran: In your heart, how committed are you to me?  
Unna: Un, accepted your father's offer already.  
Pran: If you can choose, will you choose to be engage with me or my brother?  
Unna: My mom and I owe so much gratitude/goodwill toward your father. Anything that your father chooses is good.
Unna: Un, will think that it is good.  Anything that your father chooses for me, I will do it.
Pran: Doing things that you don't want to do.  There is no happiness in it, Un.
Pran: How am I going to love someone who doesn't love me? How am I going to be sure that when you're with me, look into my face that I am Pran not Pra-Non.
Pran: I don't want to be someone else's replacement.  
Unna: I don't want to feel like this but Un can't do it.
Unna: Pran, you should be able to understand it. That getting over loving someone is a hard thing to do.
Pran: Unna, Pra-Nom is marry right.
Unna: It is a fake wedding.  We are using Pat as a cover to investigate those who have stolen money from the company.
Pran: So it is this reason that you can't let it go. Because every single moment you still think that Nom doesn't love Pat.
Pran: That he still loves you.  Let me have the ring.  Let me have the ring.
Pran: If you still believe that Nom still loves you, I won't get in your way.  
Pran: I don't want to see you in pain and suffering any longer.   
Pran: Give that to Nom. And you don't have to take care of me any longer.  Just send Pat instead.
Unna: Pran
Pran: You spoke the truth. To get over someone it is very hard.  
Pran: But if we do something for the one we love so that they can have happiness, it is not hard at all.
Pran: I just want you to be filled with happiness.
Unna: Thank you Pran.  Thank you very much.
Pran: why are you crying?  Usually, you are stern.
Unna: Thank you Pran.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
No, you werent the only one lol. Im with you on them pairing up again. I see chemistry btw them. Another Lakorn I look forward to on Wednesday and Thursday hehe

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I must say I wasn't a fan of Nadech much but lakorn made me really like him. He is a very good actor. He was able to act in so many different characters. Im a big fan now. I need nice Mor Non back asap. I can't stand seeing Pat sad, its just so painful.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, it's a very emotional episode.  I was crying along with Pat the whole time.   :cry:  Pran was so cruel and childish.  While Non was having such a hard time seeing Pat in pain. He tried to do everything possible to take care of her without giving himself away like asking a little boy to comfort her at the hospital.  Also he was trying to make sure she is fed.  I really love his caring nature and he is always thinking of her well being.  Non huang yai Pat mak mak!  Love the fact that he left dinner at Anna's house and rushed to see Pat.  Glad Anna' mother reminded her to always do the right thing/morally despite of her own desires and wants.  She still has hope with Non.  I think she should take the cue of actions speak louder than words.  Take a look at Non's actions toward Pat.  Then, again we all can't control our emotions and letting go of the past.  She is truly in denial.  

The scene in the kitchen where Non forced Pat to make him a sandwich is really heartbreaking.  She told him she is leaving because "I know this is not my place.  Mor Non doesn't want me.  He loves Anna. Why should I stay here."  He forced her to eat.  And look at Non's pained expression while Pat was eating the sandwich and crying at the same time.  :teary: 

Non making Pat his secretary is a smart move here.  He gets to keep her close by his side and try to flush out the bad guys.  It's so cute how he held her hand dragging her into the office.  Ok the baddy team is getting messy.  They are all for themselves and not working together. Yay!!

Ok, I have to say Non is smart to let Pran know about the fake engagement with Anna and to ask for his permission.   That conversation between Non and Pran is much needed.  It's a good thing that Non reassured Pran and let him know that he is not interested in taking away Anna from him.  

Non said, "I know you are worried about sometime.  You have to believe me/have confidence in me.  I know you love Anna very much.  And I will never take away the person you love.  I want you to be happy.  I would like to have all the business problems resolve so I could go back and be Mor Non again "

Non requested that Pran behave nicer to Pat.  Non said he felt bad for Pat.  That really speaks volume.  Towards the end, Pran behave more sensible.  

Pran:  I don't want be someone else's substitute.

Anna: I don't want to feel like that but I can't help it.   You should know that it's not easy to stop loving someone.

Pran:  Anna, Non is married now.

Anna: It's only a fake marriage. And he is using Patarin to investigate the embezzlement within the company.

Pran:  Because of this, you are unable to move on.  And you think this whole time that Non doesn't love Patarin but still loves you.

Pran asked for the ring and slipped into her finger.  

Pran: And this one give it to Non. You don't have to take care of me anymore and ask Patarin to come in place of you.

Anna:  Pran

Pran: You are right, it's hard to choose and get over your love.  But to make the person you love happy is not hard to do.  I want to see you happy.

Anna:  Thank you, thank you so much.

I think Pran has an inkling that Non loves Pat.  So the test will be on the next episode.  He will keenly observe Non's reactions.  Hence, the hug on the preview that we saw.  Thank goodness, Pran is getting his senses and logic back.  It's showtime!!!

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
janea said:
I agree. I don't think anyone really hates Anna's character. For me, it's just bothersome because though she's a good person, her actions towards Pat are not. It's more something N'rai would do. But I guess if she keeps talking about using Pat as a pawn she won't have to face Non's feelings for Pat. I really thought her hospital conversation w/Pat and their ride home from the hospital (with Non taking care of ill Pat) made her realize the truth since she said congratulations "juk chai jing"...but her actions in ep 8 says otherwise.
I guess it's cause like Pran, I believe in letting go if you really love someone but they love someone else. Pran and Pat were both going to let go if it makes the person they love happy.

Definitely loving the Nadech/Taew chemistry and agree with everyone that they need to pair up again.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Katelyn, thank you! I love that part and those two brothers are so smart in what they're doing. I can't wait for Anna to finally see that it isn't non that she loves but it is pran. I do believe that she thinks she loves Non because he is different from her, pran is too much like her. He is all serious with school then work while Non can make her laugh. Sometime the heart mistaken that type of happiness for love.

Someone asked why do Anna need to verbally hear it when she should see it in his action. Well that's like saying why do girls need her lover to tell her he loves her? Or are we to believe that a pra'ek doesn't love the nang'ek when he acts like a jerk or when he used the nang'rai to make her jealous? Sometime words can be very powerful especially the words I Love You and I no longer love you.

CTR

Saechash said:
I agree. I don't think anyone really hates Anna's character. For me, it's just bothersome because though she's a good person, her actions towards Pat are not. It's more something N'rai would do. But I guess if she keeps talking about using Pat as a pawn she won't have to face Non's feelings for Pat. I really thought her hospital conversation w/Pat and their ride home from the hospital (with Non taking care of ill Pat) made her realize the truth since she said congratulations "juk chai jing"...but her actions in ep 8 says otherwise.
I guess it's cause like Pran, I believe in letting go if you really love someone but they love someone else. Pran and Pat were both going to let go if it makes the person they love happy.

Definitely loving the Nadech/Taew chemistry and agree with everyone that they need to pair up again.

I think that is why Pran is letting Unna go.  Deep down, I think he knows that Nom loves Pat and that whatever Unna do will not work.  He is going to let Unna choose and find out the hard way.  Actions do speak louder than words.  Lastly, I think Unna is in denial while Pran finally accepted the fact that Unna does not love him.  When someone has clearly of thought without mixing in emotion, that is when they begin to see.  I think it was an Uh-huh moment for Pran and we can see in the next episode that he is more understanding of the situation.    

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I don't hate Unna I just want her to use her head more than her heart in this matter. If you knew deep down that your love was lost but you still held on to a little piece of hope then that's your bad. I don't pity her because she's doing this to herself. It's not Non's fault, it's not Pat's fault it's her own. True, maybe if Non fessed up and came clean about his feelings, it might move her along faster, but what's the use? It'll only hurt her more. She already knows he loves Pat... she just want to hear him say it. It's that whole, "if there isn't proof it isn't true" thing... I sure hope that someone fesses up soon because I am tired of seeing the hopes in Unna's eyes. She's going to be messed up when she hears the truth but I do wish she sees the man that's always been there for her... (Pran).

It's a really delicate matter when it's someone who's married... if Non wasn't married then I'd totally cheer Unna to have hopes and fight to the end... but this guy is married... It may have started as a ruse in the beginning but she KNOWS it's the real deal now. She should put on her big girl pants and move on.

About the money embezzling...
All 3 schemed. Chom and the uncle dude had plans to take over... on the other hand Chom and Thanart came up with the money stealing plan. I'm not sure if Thanart and the Uncle guy knew about each other yet. Chom was the one dealing all the schemes between the two men. The person who ended up with the money was Thanart but he blames it on Pat. Chom didn't know that Thanart kept the money himself. I assume she knows now?? (I skipped the part where Chom slapped Thanart today...)