[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
For those interested in the ratings nationwide.

Episode 1 - 4.4

Episode 2 & 3  - ?????

Episode 4 - 5.2

Episode 5 - 5.2

Episode 6 - 5.0

Episode 7 - 5.4

The ratings are decent but could be better.   We have 7 episodes left so hopefully the ratings will increase more.

alexa

sarNie Egg
OMG!!!!!!!Can't wait till tomorrow i want to know what Mor Non reaction going to be i bet he is going to be more aggressive to Pat want to see more grabbing and hugging scene moreeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Is anyone staying up to watch it live or waiting for youube?
I want to watch it live but my net is not fast enough to catch it live so I'll wait for YouTube to upload it. I can not wait, so excited!!

hello2sun

sarNie Egg
i'm working while the lakorn is airing, when boss is absent, i would watch it live streaming. not really watch, just leave the tab open ... shame on me... but it just too good, that i want to contribute to see the rate going up.  :spin:  :spin:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Here's some spoiler scenes for tomorrow's episode to hold us over.

1. Non sees Pat crying and wants to comfort her so bad but knows he shouldn't. So he sends a kid over to hug her and comfort her instead. Pat asks the kid who taught him to comfort someone so well and the kid points to Non who's lurking in the corner.

2. The reason Non wants Pat to be his secretary is to force her to stay in the city with him. After real Pran tells her to go away and leave him alone she wants to go back to the country. Non as Pran tells Pat she has to prove she didn't embezzle the money and she can do so by being his secretary.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^lol! Now I see a somewhat reasonable pretense for having Pat be his secretary. She'd leave him otherwise. And he just can't bear to be away from her huh.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Taew and her bf has been together for 10 years already...What a cute love they have!!

Pat is going back to the country so you want to keep her by make her ur secretary huh Non?! What a reasonable excuse for that *clap clap*
I'm still waiting when Non completely believe in Pat...

I wonder what is this scene about?! aww so excited ..Lol Non control urself =)))

cre: feafafeafa