[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^ I want to see the baby! If there is 14 episodes then it's only been half way. I really want to see the baby tho

hello2sun

sarNie Egg
love this lakorn soooooo much, so lucky that we have two teams doing chinese sub. wish there are english subs so more people can enjoy this great lakorn. best lakorn ever!!!! :dance3: ,these two are so cute together, so sweet and special, unlike other traditional overwhelming slap and kiss Thai lakorns which i have been lost interest of. lom son rum is soooo good, probably one of the best in a life time, can't wait to see taew and na pair up again. can't have enough of their great chemistry.  only 7 more episodes left .... :lmao:  
btw, i think there will be a baby in the scene, i saw chinese fans post pic in in forums, this lakorn gets 5 star comments from almost everyone. some people said pat has twin baby, however, the pic only shows one baby in the cart.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
loveair said:
Teaser ลมซ่อนรัก Lomsonrak พุธ-พฤหัสนี้: https://youtu.be/ZM27IzqK8vE. Next EPs looks so painful!! Can't wait!!!!
Omg why.....Poor Pat. Pran is not playing along at all. Those words he said in the teaser, "I don't remember her. She's not my wife. I only remember Anna, you're the one I love." Ugh...my heart grieves for Pat. Non and Pat better get chased off into their secluded hideout soon cuz I can't bear to watch Pran and Non be mean to Pat too much longer. :(

@Katelyn, it's gorgeous!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Awww, thanks for liking, jjinxx!   :dance1:  
Feel so bad for our Pat suffering from both Non's and Pran's actions.  :cry: 

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Oh yeah next week will be heartbreaking since her ex will tell her that the twins n family secret plan switch roles and lie to her. She would be so pissed

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
hello2sun said:
love this lakorn soooooo much, so lucky that we have two teams doing chinese sub. wish there are english subs so more people can enjoy this great lakorn. best lakorn ever!!!! :dance3: ,these two are so cute together, so sweet and special, unlike other traditional overwhelming slap and kiss Thai lakorns which i have been lost interest of. lom son rum is soooo good, probably one of the best in a life time, can't wait to see taew and na pair up again. can't have enough of their great chemistry.  only 7 more episodes left .... :lmao:  
btw, i think there will be a baby in the scene, i saw chinese fans post pic in in forums, this lakorn gets 5 star comments from almost everyone. some people said pat has twin baby, however, the pic only shows one baby in the cart.

Welcome to the thread/AF!  Thanks for the info about twin.   :dance2:  :dance3:   :woot2: Na and Taew are awesome!!   :heart: 

Kim123 said:
^ wow! Really? Damn twins Non must be good to get twins in one go. But I hope we get to see the baby. I wan to see the baby. I didn't see any post of the baby tho.

Yes, Non is darn good, isn't he?! :wink:   :strong:  :coverlaf:  Wow twins...I want to see. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah that's what was annoying me when I was reading the summary. Pran is not the least bit cooperating and I get that he has amnesia and is lost and whatnot but he says he trusts Anna and the entire thing is Anna's plan. So if he agreed then he should play along. If he didn't want to do it then say so, so that they can come up with something else. Literally he's Anna, Anna, Anna all day and night long. He doesn't even want to get to know his dad or twin. I know Non is the main character in the story but they can develop Pran a little bit too.

Meanwhile Non is basically sacrificing himself and his wife all for GLS, his dad and Pran while Pran doesn't even try to do anything but cling to Anna. Non hates the plan too but once he agreed, he kept his word and fully committed to it. When he breaks role, it's because he can't help himself and his emotions, not because he's being a child. In that Non is more like his dad, cause both take the greater good over personal. He doesn't even realize that what he hates most about his dad, he's doing it himself.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ You are absolutely right!  Pran is being so childish and not shown in a good light at all.  Let's see if there will be any change in him in a bit.  Normally, he is a capable and responsible person who is really passionate about his company.  And his goal is to make medicine and pharmaceutical devices available to all especially the poor. 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Katelyn said:
Finally done.  :clap:  Hope you like it!   :nailbiter:

Awww look at these two lovebirds.   :spicy:  :heart:   :cloud9:  Gosh, look at the way Non is staring at Pat's lips.
Free to use:

OMG that's is just gorgeous :(((( I love their chemistry so much it's hurt :(((

Remember that from the ep 3 when Pat asked Non to look in her eyes to see if he is lying to her or not, she must have known something weird when looking into Pran's eyes in ep 7
Idk how to feel about Pran acting all cruel like that to Pat, poor Non, he is stuck between love and the company...
Anna too, I wondered what is her feeling when she is with Pran, seem like his words somehow moves her heart but still she loves Non so much that she can't let go

The baby photo is on PTB, gosh I forgot to save it in my PC..I will find it and post for you guys

bossmama

sarNie Egg
My first post! Just want to say I looove this couple sooo much, really hope to see them reunited as soon as possible! Makes me wish they actually made Rising Sun 3 with Nadech and Taew just like the rumour was, too bad it didn't happen :(

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
But if the RS 3 is true, I still don't want Taew&Na is in that cuz I don't like the script so much
They need a better script with intense interaction between pranang!!

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
So many good stuff to watch, I'm so behind on this one, but hoping to catch up real soon. Also not a good idea to watch it with my mom because she is even more behind than me, lol. :) Sucks having my favorite lakorns airing during school time. I hope there's good lakorns during the summer to fill my boredom. Ahhhh there's a baby?!!!!! So excited!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^^agreed. I read some summaries of Rising Sun part 3 and it wasn't good.

@jeanie1, I like your character analysis. Non is a contradictory character just as many many humans are contradictory.

Mostly he's a good person and as much as he dislikes GLS, he does see its mission as something inherently good, being a doctor himself.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

Non is a contradictory character just as many many humans are contradictory.
For sure. I love Non but he is a really flawed character but that's what makes him interesting to watch. Pat is full of flaws too. They're 2 imperfect people who are perfect together.

I don't usually go nuts over couples but I would love them to do a revenge or slap/kiss type lakorn. Nadech has matured so much in his acting from the Game Rai days.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Loving all the discussions here.   :highfive:  Thanks to the regular and the new members for keeping this thread more active. :cheer:  Plus being here made the wait for the next episodes more bearable!