[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

alexa

sarNie Egg
I know i love this lakorn so much can't et enough of it every scene is so cute can't wait till wenesday and thursday to get here and i know we'll get to see more cute scene crossed my finger.and the scene where she is drowning and he save her and kiss her on the forehead that is going to beeeee cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
They know how to tease us..OMGGG spoiler for this week, gosh goshhhhh how intense this would be...Even when I see cruel Non to Pat is too hot to handle but still if I was in Pat's shoes, I would hate Pran so much LOL

cre: taewaew_in_lakorn

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Oh that picture must be from the scene I spoiled I think. The boat house scenes are going to be so bittersweet. They have a ton of close moments but then it's sad cause Pat is all confused and hating herself cause she's starting to fall for "Pran" too. And Non is all tortured because he can't help himself and wants to be with Pat but he can't tell the truth. Then she's hurting so he's hurting even more. He's pretty much dropped the asshole act by that time cause he can't keep it up lol.

This might be Nadech's best role. I like that we get the aggressive stuff but then we see how hurt and tortured Non is for hurting Pat cause it's all fake. It's so rare to see p'ek hurt because he hurt n'ek so while the plot is a little dumb (I still don't understand why he can't tell Pat the truth and let her in on the plan), I can overlook it for the emotions and chemistry betwen Nadech/Taew.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ jeanie1, maybe the trust is not quite there yet for Non to let Pat on the plan.   But again, this is a lakorn and a lot of times nothing makes sense.  :lolyup: 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^agreed. Na performs Non and all the conflicting and contradicting emotions very well in here. Lor duay, 555.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^ That scene could of been very cute. I wonder why did it get cut out.

alexa

sarNie Egg
OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!They cut that bedroom scene out that just pissed me off that would be such a cute scene.But you guy know that some people might have a sense of the kisses and touch that felt so fimiliar to them like i think Pat have that same feeling towards Mor Non thats pretending to be Pran cause everytime he is close to her she just frost up and look him in they face cause she might sense that fimiliar touch you know so when she look at the clothes that he wear that what shakes her out of it but i think the sense of fimiliar just kick in everytime she is with him that why she thought she is falling for pretend Pran but its actually Non.And all that cute scene they been cuting out is so pissing me off they need to stop cutting out the good part please.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
http://youtu.be/qUpWemE9ius

at 11:26

Non: All done. It's only a small leech and you scream like it's a big buffalo leech.

Pat:  If it was a big buffalo leech, I would have screamed so loud that it would echo the whole mountain.

Non: You don't have to be that extreme. Khaw mai pla mon, aiy kwow (we're newly wed. :wink: it's embarrassing).  This part cracked me up so much.   :loool: Just love his teasing.  There are so many cute scenes.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
So many sexual innuendos, hahaha! Hilarious. This week is going to break my heart, isn't it? >< If Non Anna and Dad are going to keep this up they better show some progress in catching Thanat and the baddies! Don't let my Pat suffer for nothing.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I think majority of us are watching it raw with no subs.
star0027- you might be able to watch a few episodes with sub on YouTube but that's it. The rest we just gotta watch without.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Well if anyone would like a short specific scene translated, I'd be happy to post it here. I'm sure others here would be happy to do it too. I've seen some post some translations here and there throughout the pages.

Also does anyone know if we get to see an actual baby? Cause the manager summaries doesn't say it does. I think it ends with just Pat being a couple of months pregnant.