[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
alexa said:
I know i think teaw and nadech are so cute together ans telling the truth i am not a nadech fan when the lakorn came out i was like maybe i'll watch it later then when i watch the first ep. i was hook and i think care who think what about teaw but for me she is one actress that can act i know her crying is annoying sometimes but she is still a very good actress and about all those really kiss i don't even care for the the cute scene between them is so cute that real kiss don't even matter. I think their cute scene is way better that a real kiss if both pranang have a very good chemistry what the heck with real kiss some pranang do a real kiss but it doesn't make it this cute have to say this two just give me butterflies everytime they are looking in each others eyes and can't wait to see more. Keep watching ep.6 and 7 over and over just can't get enough of them cute scene and more to come just can't wait.I want to see the scene when pran came back home and hug pat in front of mor non want to know how that scene going to be he is going to flip watching his brother hug his wife that is going to be hotttttt.

Welcome!  Wow and your first post is here on LSR thread!  Love the characters and chemistry period.  Of course, I love Nadeach and Taew too. So there's no complaint from me regarding their acting!  I absolutely agree with you that real kiss isn't necessary here because their sizzling chemistry is more than enough.   :spicy: 

I see that you are enjoying this lakorn.  So are you a fan of Nadech now? 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
alexa said:
I know i think teaw and nadech are so cute together ans telling the truth i am not a nadech fan when the lakorn came out i was like maybe i'll watch it later then when i watch the first ep. i was hook and i think care who think what about teaw but for me she is one actress that can act i know her crying is annoying sometimes but she is still a very good actress and about all those really kiss i don't even care for the the cute scene between them is so cute that real kiss don't even matter. I think their cute scene is way better that a real kiss if both pranang have a very good chemistry what the heck with real kiss some pranang do a real kiss but it doesn't make it this cute have to say this two just give me butterflies everytime they are looking in each others eyes and can't wait to see more. Keep watching ep.6 and 7 over and over just can't get enough of them cute scene and more to come just can't wait.I want to see the scene when pran came back home and hug pat in front of mor non want to know how that scene going to be he is going to flip watching his brother hug his wife that is going to be hotttttt.

glad you give it a try :) yay at first Taew's voice and crying is a bit annoying to me but she is really does a good actress...Her roles and how she express her character is not the same in her lakorn

Agree with u all, sometimes real kiss doesn't matter when we have pranang hot eye contact like that...aww I love Na&Taew's eye-contacted scene so much

btw, there are so much missing scene that the director not showing us awww :(((( But there are my fav pics from ep 6 & 7 from LSR Official FB..I can tell they are really comfortable in the set...

cre: LSR the official

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
great photos! Thanks for sharing! all these cute gifs will make me faint. 

@kim123, love your siggie! XD Non is so cute when he was tricking Pat into kisses. kekeke.

@jeanie1, thanks for the spoilers!

alexa

sarNie Egg
Iknow this lakorn make me so obsessed i have to come in and check every thread everywhere just to read all the comment and capture again and again all day every 3 or 4 hours just wanting to see what people think about the lakorn and sitting here smiling with all this comment about the lakorn. I thought i was the only one that keep watching this lakorn over and over and just smile everytime nadech and teaw are in a sweet scene i just can't help smiling this is the first lakorn i so obsessed with for the past 10 years of watching thai lakorn. But i can't wait for the scene that they are in that boat house together hope to see more cute scene and i know more will come cause i read the lakorn summary from manager website and can't wait for all this scene but don't understand why they didn't talk about her symptom she will be pregnant and i want to see in the lakorn that mor non have the pregnant symptom for his wife that will be sooooooooo cuteeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Awesome... I was hoping there was a pregnancy. I remember someone said they saw a baby in a BTS. Can't wait. Wish this aired everyday...this thread is helping with the obsession most of us are having with this lakorn. :)

jjinxx

OMG yay! She's going to be pregnant! Mor Non is going to freak out when he knows! Hope they get lots of fun gukgik scenes when they get back together and prepare for their baby!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
:baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby:    :yahoo:  Looking forward to Pat being pregnant.  Hope we get some cute scenes and not a rush one!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
great photos! Thanks for sharing! all these cute gifs will make me faint. 

@kim123, love your siggie! XD Non is so cute when he was tricking Pat into kisses. kekeke.

@jeanie1, thanks for the spoilers!
awww.. thank you!! I really like it too.

jjinxx said:
OMG yay! She's going to be pregnant! Mor Non is going to freak out when he knows! Hope they get lots of fun gukgik scenes when they get back together and prepare for their baby!
WHAT??? ARE YOU SERIOUS??? I can't believe this!!! YAY i am so happy :dance1: I want to see Mor Non reaction to this when he finds out. Damn this is getting interesting in and after every episode!!! I can't wait, i am already excited!! I wish today was Wednesday so i can watch it already but anyways 2 more days, shouldn't be that long right? WOW good job to Mor Non! Only slept with her once and made her pregnant. I hope we get to see the baby and Mor Non will make good care of Pat :yahoo:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

x0unerthanlater said:
Wow, Mor Non got some good stuff. They slept together once and Pat is going to preggo already! Unless... he sneaks into her room one of these days and has his way with her again.... hahaha

I was thinking the same!! :lolyup:   It took only one time...yes he must have super sperms.   :coverlaf:  Non sneaking in her room is a good possibility.  

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Hello everyone! I just wanted to thank you for being so great and sharing your thoughts, summaries, pics, and gifs! I am truly addicted to this drama ( just like I knew I would be)! I can't get enough and I'm glad I wasn't reading into things thinking Pat may turn out to be pregnant.

I'm Having such a great drama year. Can't wait for Weds!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Katelyn said:

I was thinking the same!! :lolyup:   It took only one time...yes he must have super sperms.   :coverlaf:  Non sneaking in her room is a good possibility.  

What if he becomes himself only at night to sleep with her?  :heart:  :crush:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
x0unerthanlater said:
What if he becomes himself only at night to sleep with her?  :heart:  :crush:
Lol...that's like those boran lakorn where Pr'ek is only handsome at night and sleeps w/N'ek...love it.

Mor Non already fusses over Pat when he was Mor Non and is very possessive...imagine how possessive and caring he'll be when she's Prego.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I don't think so Mor Non is that type of guy but he really love Pat and im pretty sure if he does that just to sleep with her at night is because his dad won't be able to find out since he has to pretend to be Pran. I know he still likes Anna since she was his first love, no one can really forget their first person they love but im sure he has moved on.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to see those scene..Gosh I hope It won't be cut again @@@@ I think Pat is preggo but she won't even know it @@

cre: taewaew_in_lakorn

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i cant believe how obsessed i am with this lakorn...every episode is like a drug for me...taew and nadech are freaking hot together...lol...

funny thing is, ive never really watched their other lakorns completely before...not bc they arent good, but i dunno, i just never got in to it. well, this one alone makes me want to go back and give the other lakorns a shot now!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Hi Koy123. My vote is for NaTaew.  So far this is the only lakorn that I am watching and I'm obsessed with it too.

@Thookatha 
Na and Taew are extremely hot together! 

jjinxx

Hanajungupup said:
Can't wait to see those scene..Gosh I hope It won't be cut again @@@@ I think Pat is preggo but she won't even know it @@

cre: taewaew_in_lakorn
greeeet! So much passion in this photo!