[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Next week when Non sees Pat taking care of Pran it's going to be amazing! Can't wait to see jealous Non. I bet he's going to walk into the room and grab Pat's hand and drag her out. Lolol I hope we see Pat pampering Pran (thinking it's Non). It would also be fuel to the fire if Pat hugs and kisses Pran. Would love to see Non's face for that!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
Dad's explanation for Unna & Pran getting engaged was that, it would improve Pran's image in the business world. He explained that Unna is very skilled and has excellent work ethics. She can manage huge corporations really well. Together Pran and Unna would be the power couple to bring GLS into the international market.

I don't think Dad's reasoning is all business though... that may be what he says, but I think he knows that Pran loves Unna and that Non at least cares a lot for Pat. He saw how Non treats Pat. And what he said to Non wasn't meant to keep him away from Pat, he was actually asking him if Non being that cruel to Pat (in Pran's disguise) was really necessary. Dad said, "you schemed to marry her to investigate on the embezzlement matter, and now you're being unusually mean to her. If Pat finds out the truth, how will you explain yourself?" He actually doesn't want Non to be mean to Pat. I think by now everyone knows Pat isn't the culprit. 

Non being mean to Pat is his way of "punishing" her for her mean comments. He has an inferiority complex issue concerning his brother. And it seems Pran has the same thing towards Non. They just want the women they love to only look at them. Pat WAS harsh when she said she didn't love him and their intimate times were just a passing moment... I'd be hurt and pissed too. He can't control his frustrations around Pat. He wants to lash out at her but at the same time it looks like he wants to waist grab her all day, lolol

I agree with you.
The dad thought Non treated Pat too harshly especially when she is so worried for his well being because of the fake accident.  He is definitely angry and hurt when she said their night together doesn't mean a thing. Plus, remember they are newlyweds so he is a bit sexually frustrated I think.   :wink: Hence he is lashing out. Oh yeah, both brothers have their insecurities.  Pran is more of a serious type so he's not as sociable.  And I think he is a bit jealous that Non is loved by everyone.  As for Non, he feels unloved by his dad.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Katelyn said:

I agree with you.
The dad thought Non treated Pat too harshly especially when she is so worried for his well being because of the fake accident.  He is definitely angry and hurt when she said their night together doesn't mean a thing. Plus, remember they are newlyweds so he is a bit sexually frustrated I think.   :wink: Hence he is lashing out. Oh yeah, both brothers have their insecurities.  Pran is more of a serious type so he's not as sociable.  And I think he is a bit jealous that Non is loved by everyone.  As for Non, he feels unloved by his dad.

Lol, he's probably very sexually frustrated because now he sees her every day but can't kiss her.  :bhehe: So he yells at her instead.  :thumbsup:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:

Lol, he's probably very sexually frustrated because now he sees her every day but can't kiss her.  :bhehe: So he yells at her instead.  :thumbsup:
Totally. I don't think he would be as mean if they hadn't gotten down and dirty like 2 days before. He was a perfect gentleman before that and even asked for permission to kiss her. Now he's all grabby and gimmee gimmee! He's touching her way more as Pran than he was as himself lol. And it's all aggressive grabbing.

Next week when Non sees Pat taking care of Pran it's going to be amazing! Can't wait to see jealous Non. I bet he's going to walk into the room and grab Pat's hand and drag her out. Lolol I hope we see Pat pampering Pran (thinking it's Non). It would also be fuel to the fire if Pat hugs and kisses Pran. Would love to see Non's face for that!

I wonder if this is what's going to force Non (and Anna) to see the depths of his feelings for Pat. With Anna, he could walk away from her and their relationship but with Pat he would fight Pran for her.

I think it's funny how he's secretly amused with Pat's temper and foul mouth but as "Pran" he insults her about those qualities. Like when he showed up at the hospital and was laughing at how she's finally "mot rit." I think that's what so attractive about Pat to Non. Everyone around him, his dad, Anna, and Pran are quite reserved and can put on a fake polite face but Pat has no filter for her mouth or feelings. Whatever she's feeling, the whole world knows. She doesn't bother to observe social niceties, and will have emotional outbursts anywhere.

kimbarry1

sarNie Egg
I'm excited to see the jealosuly Non when he sees how much Patarin is taking care of Pran who is in the role of Non. I wonder what would have happen if Pran has fallen in love with Patarin? And how can you guys post up gifs or pictures in here. I can't find a way to do it.   

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^kimbarry1 when posting image/gif, you'd have to click on the "Image" icon. It's located underneath the Text color and Smiley icons.  After that, paste the image url there and click "ok". 

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I can see why everyone loves Non. Pran is so....too serious and no fun while Non just gives off this loving aura that just genuinely attracts people to him. Even when he's pretending to be Pran he's still move likable than the real Pran lol.

I still feel sorry for Anna, wanting to hold on to what was and what could've been while everyone is pushing Pran onto her.  Poor girl is hurting herself....I think she wouldn't be so onto Non and would be able to let go easier if they didn't push Pran onto her so much.  

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
jeanie1 said:
Totally. I don't think he would be as mean if they hadn't gotten down and dirty like 2 days before. He was a perfect gentleman before that and even asked for permission to kiss her. Now he's all grabby and gimmee gimmee! He's touching her way more as Pran than he was as himself lol. And it's all aggressive grabbing.

I wonder if this is what's going to force Non (and Anna) to see the depths of his feelings for Pat. With Anna, he could walk away from her and their relationship but with Pat he would fight Pran for her.

I think it's funny how he's secretly amused with Pat's temper and foul mouth but as "Pran" he insults her about those qualities. Like when he showed up at the hospital and was laughing at how she's finally "mot rit." I think that's what so attractive about Pat to Non. Everyone around him, his dad, Anna, and Pran are quite reserved and can put on a fake polite face but Pat has no filter for her mouth or feelings. Whatever she's feeling, the whole world knows. She doesn't bother to observe social niceties, and will have emotional outbursts anywhere.

About the touching, I think he forgets that he is Pran.  Mor Non is taking more liberty here because she is his (and ot jai mai wai).  He is really a possessive lover.  The real Pran wouldn't be touching or grabbing his sister-in-law like that.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
jeanie1 said:

even the happy go lucky mor Non has the "you're mine now" mindsettowards Pat.
Heh, Pat really doesn't "glaeng jai" anyone when it comes to her truthful emotions. She barely knows Pran and Dad but she is able to demand that Pran hurry hurry hurry and take her to the hospital. She's fragile yet fierce.

I like a grabby Non but if I was Pat and thought he was Pran, I'd probably dip outta that house pretty quickly, seeing how hateful he is. Bpak nao jing jing.

sarNie Adult
I don't understand why Mor Non has to be an ass, when he's acting as Pran. Why not just tell Pat what's going on?

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
jeanie1 said:

Yeppp, Non as Pran is all aggressive :)) I can image himself hold back his feeling towards Pat when she is so close with him, maybe he acted that way to prevent himself from getting back to gentle Non to Pat :)))
Or maybe he tried to get back her for saying not having any feeling for him..But after all, he still has a soften spot for Pat, the way he called "Pat" so gentle but then forget he is Pran and recalled her as "Pattarin" at hospital melt me..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Maybe I forwarded through to much of the lakorn, but I don't get why Pran is the way he is now? I swear in the beginning he didn't seem like he would be like the whiny, jealous, bitchy (excuse my language) type. However, after his accident it seems he's turned into an immature little teenager lol. Is it because of him being shot? 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Lol I am attributing his temperamental behavior to, yes, his physical condition + not completely remembering everything about his life + not being able to control his life at the moment + knowing the truth now that Anna loves Non. But I think it's mostly because he hast lost control of his life and really no one is giving that power back to him. Dad and Anna have good intentions but all their schemes and secrecy don't exactly help Pran understand the situation. He clings to the hope of Anna loving him because he woke from his coma with such strong feelings for her.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
fun said:
What happen to Lom Sorn Ruk Viki page?
Ch3 has taken down all currently airing lakorn and they might take down the ones too but im not sure. All i know is that they won't have a subbing page for Lom Sorn Ruk and other lakorns.

72701 said:
I don't understand why Mor Non has to be an ass, when he's acting as Pran. Why not just tell Pat what's going on?
Non pretending to be Pran acts mean towards Pat because if he acts nice she will know that truth. Pat may not know much of his history but she know him, the way he acts as Mor Non. Therefore he has to act mean. There was also a scene where Non's dad also asked Non "why he has to be mean to Pat" and Non responded "because she knows me, Non. She knows him more than his own father". I think Non did not tell Pat the truth because of the arguement they had. Pat told him she doesn't love him and what happen that night meant nothing to her. So this is probably why he also decide and agreed to be Pran, to know if Pat really care and loves Non.

fun

Expired Sarnie
That sucks because I really enjoyed the first two episode and now I will have to watch it raw. 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
fun said:
That sucks because I really enjoyed the first two episode and now I will have to watch it raw. 
Yeah, its suck. I watch it raw but i don't understand all the words which is hard. I hope someone will sub this lakorn.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
It is easy to tell that Pran behave this way bcs he felt lost, the only one he can remember well is Anna but she cares more for Non
No one is being honest to him, everyone wants the best for him but his feeling towards Anna is too strong so he behaves like a child in front of her...