[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^you can say that again. Pat just can't catch a break. Pran's going to push her away, Thanat is going to go after her again. yeesh.

wow, Non, Dad, Anna--I know they're not bad people, and I know at least Non feels bad about hurting Pat, but daaaaang.
That was uncalled for when Non/"Pran" made Pat feel guilty about supposedly causing Non to drive off the cliff. Pran wouldn't say something like that. When Non acts as Pran, he is much colder than "normal" Pran. I suppose it makes sense since Pat supposedly stole a ton of money from GLS. He IS overly touchy-feely with Pat though, so that makes up for a tiny bit of her meanness. Non is such a heartbreaker.

Non's words were powerful when he told his dad that nobody would be hurt if they just let go of GLS. However, the power of his words didn't get through 100% because his dad is going to hear it as if Non is trying to get back at him. He was throwing his resentment in his dad's face. But this is obviously a conversation he can't have without being biased since he harbors so much hate for Dad. And Dad has his own reasons. They all do! Oi.

College Non and Pran are so...cute! I wonder if the room Pat is staying is was originally Non's, or if he decorated it for her. The dream catcher, is it his, or did he put it there specially for Pat?  :heart: . 

So, the Anna-Pran engagement deal. I wish Non would be as loud and clear to Anna as he was to Pat before he drove off in the jeep. He's able to argue with Pat that he's not acting love towards her, yet he can't repeat those same words to Anna?? Even if he doesn't want to make a marriage decision for his brother, he can still use words to do what Anna said she wanted: to make things clear whether or not she can still hope! 

Sigh. another week to wait. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think Non is confused himself. He thinks he's torn between Anna and Pat and maybe sees Pat as a consolation prize right now? But I think it's pretty clear what he feels for Pat is on a whole other world from Anna. All the emotions he has for Anna is so mild, like getting an upset stomach. I didn't like that he wasn't upfront with her when she confronted him with the ring cause he's all confused but the flaw makes for an interesting character.

With Pat, she evokes such passion from him, both the negative and positive emotions. When he's with her, he just forgets everyone else exist and explodes.

I didn't think I would enjoy the twin swap because I thought it was really cruel to Pat, and it is but the MV was misleading. I thought it would be Pat crying and being miserable the whole time but her fighting back with fake Pran is so entertaining! And jealous Non is going to be hilarious. I loved loved the waist grab like everyone else here. Man they are smoking. I'm also really loving Pat now when she annoyed me at the beginning. I like that she's straight forward. I laughed when she copped an attitude with Anna and straight up asked her about the hug.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
wow, Non, Dad, Anna--I know they're not bad people, and I know at least Non feels bad about hurting Pat, but daaaaang.
That was uncalled for when Non/"Pran" made Pat feel guilty about supposedly causing Non to drive off the cliff. Pran wouldn't say something like that. When Non acts as Pran, he is much colder than "normal" Pran.
Yeah I'm not sure why he's so mean to Pat. I don't buy the reason he gave his dad. I have several theories:

1. He's still pissed at her for not trusting him and saying she didn't love him and their night of hot loving meant nothing to her
2. He's testing her feelings for him in a weird way
3. He's got some twin insecurity thing going on and wants to make sure Pat doesn't fall for "Pran"
4. He's miserable and sexually frustrated and is taking it out on her

Or maybe all 4.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
jeanie1 said:
Yeah I'm not sure why he's so mean to Pat. I don't buy the reason he gave his dad. I have several theories:

1. He's still pissed at her for not trusting him and saying she didn't love him and their night of hot loving meant nothing to her
3. He's got some twin insecurity thing going on and wants to make sure Pat doesn't fall for "Pran"

Or maybe all 4.

I think he resents his dad and Pran.  They are so business minded and he felt they rejected him and his mom.  When the dad stated, "why are you making your brother look so bad."  That could be his way of getting back at his brother as well.  Basically, Pran got the business, the mansion, the cars, the dad, and even his girl Unna.  We can see his resentment towards GLS as he told his father that they didn't need to control it.  What GLS has done to their family.  Number 3 is interesting as well.  In the next episode, we see that Non gets jealous of Pat taking care of Pran at the hospital.  Both the the twin got some kind of insecurity.  Pran was a mess when he kept pressing Unna to answer if she loved him or not. 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Must be because I don't understand all of the episode so I find it a bit confusing...
Anyone can explain about the conversation between Dad/Non/Ann at the end of ep 7 and Anna asked Non to marry her as Pran too for me pls?! 
Non must be so trapped when he acting as Pran with Pat, his effort seems to soften down and almost want to be himself
Can't wait to next episode, everyone must be so surprised when Non want Pat to be his assistant, LOL maybe bcs he wants to protect her from Thanat and Chom, and  as well as she won't have to take care of Pran all the time..

Nadech&Taew need to return in another lakorn, they're so hot together..with their acting, a slap/kiss revenge lakorn would be so hot...Maybe because Taew looks so tiny beside Nadech so when they look into each other eyes I can't help but get butterflies in my stomach

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Decided to jump in on this thread. Had an account a while back, forgot the pw and the pw for the email lol. Anywho,

I LOVE the chemistry between Non and Pat. Although it's a bit shady that he wasn't truthful to her from the beginning. Everyone is a bit confused about Non acting as a very "cold" and "Cruel" Pran. He mentioned that if he doesn't treat her that way, she will catch on and eventually figure that he is Non. Even though they haven't been together for a long time, Pat knows him well. Not to mention, he was also a bit mad at her because of the argument they had.

I'm not really feeling Anna's character. However, she is really pretty!

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Good analysis. I caught Non saying why he had to be mean to pat in his convo with his father too, and it seems that he might still be a little mad at Pat. However, he took it too far with her in his lies. If I was in Pat's situation, I wouldn't forgive him easily. He didn't decide to talk about the issues pertaining the argument with Pat but avoided it.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Definitely agree about the Nadech/Taew chemistry and hope they pair up in another feisty lakorn. Their Non and Pat has so much passion together which he doesn't have with Anna even though he loved her. I like that upset stomach analogy. I remember reading a novel with something similar where the hero realized the difference in loving and being in love. He's loved Anna since childhood but he's in love with Pat who makes hims feel alive.

Love that they have a good height difference. The waist pull and their stare...oh my...perfect height. Taew looked so tiny next to Nadech and Patricia in the hospital.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
jjinxx said:
After watching Pat go head to head with Non/"Pran," I agree with y'all even more! Can you imagine Na as that cocky Kawee? lol Even better, forget about Nadech playing SB or JLR, let's just have him and Taew pair up in their own new slap/kiss! Whew! Those intense stares he gives her, and their angsty chemistry is what every slap/kiss fan looks for! and as mentioned already, they got that whole small n'ek, big p'ek physical compatibility going on that's so traditionally lakorn!
Non cares about Pat so much! Wanting her to rest, to eat, nursing her while she was ill. When he pulled her by the waist and stared at her, he was totally about to lose himself to her. Butterflies in my stomach! 

Na would be a perfect Kawee.  I just did a marathon of SB several days ago and it's still fresh on my mind. Na and Taew would scorch our screen.  Yes, it would be better if they have their own slap/kiss lakorn.  I agree with the height difference too.  Taew is so dainty and makes Na all the more masculine and overwhelming.  :spicy: 

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
amylovemeng1 said:
@Katelyn thanks for the translation. That's so cute what he said to her. I'm watching it raw so I don't even know what they are saying can't really experience their emotions with them. Again thank you.

You are very welcome!  :D

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Non disguised as Pran is so mean to Pat. Poor her. I feel for her. Taew is doing a great job. I think she's an actress that pulls her characters very well. 

Can't wait to see next week's episodes.

jjinxx

jeanie1 said:

Or maybe all 4.
It's probably a mixture of all of those. I too thought about him wanting to distance Pat from Pran. Anyway, I don't think Non resents Pran. He loves Pran and wants him to be happy but it is difficult that they are separated by distance. But he made the choice to stay away from the city and GLS, and since they grew up together, I think he gets that Pran is suited for the city world and enjoys it. I see it more as Non resenting his dad for "raising" Pran with such a business-mind.

I still find my heart racing watching the waist pull scene. Pat's voice was trembling from her emotions and her fever; Non was frustrated that she wasn't listening. I can see mor Non having a temper when things get real, but there's something about Pat that triggers raw emotions from him that isn't a part of his role-play as Pran.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hanajungupup said:
LOL I think Pat draws this thing in her phone about Pran? or is he drawing himself...LOL can't wait to see today episode...I wondered how Non will interact with Pat as Pran, so excited 

cre: yheeyudya

credit to Nadechworld on FB

Mor Non wrote something like this: I'm sorry/I didn't want to do this/feel so bad/love/cold-hearted

Aww, here we get more insight on how Non is feeling.  :grouphug: 

In this scene, apparently Nadech wrote it himself as a side note.  Pee Chompoo, the director, loved it and decided to include it in the scene.

jjinxx

^awww thanks for sharing this! we can always count on Na to throw in these character details.

Hahaha I wonder how they're going to explain Pat becoming Pran's secretary. She stole money from the company. But the boss has the final say I guess.

A little recap of the ring ordeal.
dad and Anna want Non to get engaged with Anna in place of Pran so they can up Pran's image in the corporate world (correct me if I'm wrong). Anna pushed Non to do it, to put the ring on her, saying he wanted this to happen and this way she'll be able to give up hope on the person who already has an owner (Non). She was saying since Non doesn't want to be with her he should be able to do this since it's all for business. But he hesitated.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Yes, that pretty sums it up.  And I think the dad knows that Pran loves Anna. Yes, Non hesitated and that's why he should be smacked.  :smack:  I wanted him to be straight to Anna and let her know that he does have feelings for Pat.   It seems like he still can't let go of the past.  However, in another angle maybe he doesn't want to upset Pat further later on once she knows the truth.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Taew can pull off her roles well, her roles are all so different as well...Pat roles in here usually not my cup of tea, but I really love Pat in here, she brings me a feeling that she a woman that a man want to protect, a bit too weak but spend a lot of her love towards that person she cares...
I'm happy that she is accept more work after her graduation

The dad wants to stop Non from being so close with Pat so I think he will step up his action about Pran/Anna engagement ...Gosh, even it's for business, I still dislike the idea, it seems so forced but in another way, maybe bcs Anna really puts her hope in here, that Non is still love her even a bit, she still wants to keep him...

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Dad's explanation for Unna & Pran getting engaged was that, it would improve Pran's image in the business world. He explained that Unna is very skilled and has excellent work ethics. She can manage huge corporations really well. Together Pran and Unna would be the power couple to bring GLS into the international market.

I don't think Dad's reasoning is all business though... that may be what he says, but I think he knows that Pran loves Unna and that Non at least cares a lot for Pat. He saw how Non treats Pat. And what he said to Non wasn't meant to keep him away from Pat, he was actually asking him if Non being that cruel to Pat (in Pran's disguise) was really necessary. Dad said, "you schemed to marry her to investigate on the embezzlement matter, and now you're being unusually mean to her. If Pat finds out the truth, how will you explain yourself?" He actually doesn't want Non to be mean to Pat. I think by now everyone knows Pat isn't the culprit. 

Non being mean to Pat is his way of "punishing" her for her mean comments. He has an inferiority complex issue concerning his brother. And it seems Pran has the same thing towards Non. They just want the women they love to only look at them. Pat WAS harsh when she said she didn't love him and their intimate times were just a passing moment... I'd be hurt and pissed too. He can't control his frustrations around Pat. He wants to lash out at her but at the same time it looks like he wants to waist grab her all day, lolol

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Gosh, waiting for Nadech on screen has been rewarding. His eyes and stares are such a dead giveaway. I love it! Him and Teaw are definitely compatible and make great onscreen couple. I love when a hot couple can give me so much butterflies! I agree with all you ladies about the part where non pulled pat closer and just gave her a stare. My heart nearly cry in excitement. LoL A few scenes definitely had me teary. So sad! Especially where both women were crying and how Anna had to watch the man she loves take care of someone else. (Funny, but I must say I have been in her exact same situation/scenario and I know that feeling all too well). I am so dreading the long wait for next week episodes. So gald I have you guys to translate or recap..because I know more of what happened.