[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

D~D

sarNie Adult
does anyone know what happen to the videos on Viki for this lakorn. It looks like its been remove. :nono1:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
D~D said:

i dont know if this is already too late or what but the kid scene is only in the end, u get to see a 1min clip.i know rite.....LOL !!... it only 1min.  :annoyed:
it noting much but at lease we got to see that happy family.  :thumbsup:
Ohhh really? Only 1 min? that sucks but yeah at least it was an happy ending.

D~D said:
does anyone know what happen to the videos on Viki for this lakorn. It looks like its been remove. :nono1:
Yeah the viki page has been removed. Most new ch3 lakorn will not be able to be subbed, im not sure why but other currently airing lakorn viki page has been taken down too.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Kim123 said:
Ohhh really? Only 1 min? that sucks but yeah at least it was an happy ending.

Yeah the viki page has been removed. Most new ch3 lakorn will not be able to be subbed, im not sure why but other currently airing lakorn viki page has been taken down too.
I recall a subber on Viki talk to me about something like that. I can't believe it !!! Where in the world am I gonna watch sub Lakorn ??

Thank u Kim123

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
LOL I think Pat draws this thing in her phone about Pran? or is he drawing himself...LOL can't wait to see today episode...I wondered how Non will interact with Pat as Pran, so excited 

cre: yheeyudya

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel sorry for both Anna and Pat. For Anna because she have to deal with the company issue, deep down knowing that she lost Non the one she loves (whether she fought to keep or not fight to keep, she believe she isnt the one who can chose because she has a debt to pay), and Pran's up and down temper. Many may not like her cus you may feel that she's coming in between Pat and Non, but that is the guy she loves and as far as she knows,love her in return too. Or many feel that she isnt fighting for Non so she shouldnt keep him, well that's where you have to open your heart and understand the meaning of 'boon koon'. I feel bad for her cus i feel that they're treating her like a doll, able to place her where ever, give her to whoever.

Then i feel for Pat too because she knows nothing! Nothing about Non and his history with Anna. Knows nothing about what is going on with her supposed husband or why he "woke up" to love Anna. A victim of her ex, a victim of her present and future.

Taew and Patricia are both doing a good job. They cry beautifully and seems like Patricia is starting to look more relax now.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I just finish watching episode 7 and i have mixed feelings. I felt like i was in a roller coaster. I think i am the only one who got teary when Pat was waiting for Non coming out of the operation room. Both girls got hurt in this episode and them crying is just beautiful. It looked so natural. Non was hurt deep inside too but he wasn't able to show it when Pat had a fever and all she wanted was to go to the hospital. But anyways i love those secret smile of Non in the car with Pat, that was so cute when he hears all these good comment about him from Pat. I also like the scene where Pat was holding Non's leg when she had a fever. I think sometimes Non kinda forget that he is pretending to be Pran since the hospital scene where he called out Pat but later calls her full name and also he grabbed her waist and ask "what about you, what type of mouth?" He stared at her eyes and wanted to go for a kiss but then he carried her to go back to sleep, awww i blushing but damn it Non dad came. I think Nadech and Taew came make a great slap/kiss or revenge lakorn.
OMG i can't wait to see next week episode!! Non will be jealous of Pat taking care of Pran. The way he looked at her in the preview, he looked heart broken. I can't believe Non pretending to be Pran will have Pat as his assistant. This is going to be exciting to watch.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I finished watching episode 7 earlier and loved it.  I really feel for Pat because she is so worried and feeling guilty for Non's accident.  In this episode I was feeling empathetic towards Anna.  She is finally realizing Non is further out of reach and she could tell that he really cares for Pat.  Both girls are in so much pain. As for Non, I agree with Kim123 about his secret smile when Pat said nice things about him.  Love that moment too.  Non by nature is a very caring and sensitive person so it's really hard on him to be cold and hurtful to Pat.  I think maybe one of the reason why he fell for Pat is because she is fragile and needy whereas Annna is more independent.  At times, he was out of character because he so wanted to take care of Pat.  The part where Pat slept on his lap is super cute.   I also like the fact that he was uncomfortable about pretending to be engaged to Anna but at the same time I wanted to smack him for not being as honest to Anna about his feelings for Pat.  I have no doubt that he loves Pat but maybe it's still hard for him to let go of the past.   I think that is part of being human and since he had loved Anna for so long.  Looking forward and counting the days until next week!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim123 said:
I just finish watching episode 7 and i have mixed feelings. I felt like i was in a roller coaster. I think i am the only one who got teary when Pat was waiting for Non coming out of the operation room. Both girls got hurt in this episode and them crying is just beautiful. It looked so natural. Non was hurt deep inside too but he wasn't able to show it when Pat had a fever and all she wanted was to go to the hospital. But anyways i love those secret smile of Non in the car with Pat, that was so cute when he hears all these good comment about him from Pat. I also like the scene where Pat was holding Non's leg when she had a fever. I think sometimes Non kinda forget that he is pretending to be Pran since the hospital scene where he called out Pat but later calls her full name and also he grabbed her waist and ask "what about you, what type of mouth?" He stared at her eyes and wanted to go for a kiss but then he carried her to go back to sleep, awww i blushing but damn it Non dad came. I think Nadech and Taew came make a great slap/kiss or revenge lakorn.
OMG i can't wait to see next week episode!! Non will be jealous of Pat taking care of Pran. The way he looked at her in the preview, he looked heart broken. I can't believe Non pretending to be Pran will have Pat as his assistant. This is going to be exciting to watch.

Yeah, the part where Non grabbed Pat's waist and pulling her closer is super hot...and them staring at each other...omg.  :spicy:   I would definitely watch NaTaew in a slap/kiss or revenge lakorn.  :woot2: Non can't help it but just wants his wife to be close hence she will be his assistant.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Katelyn said:

Yeah, the part where Non grabbed Pat's waist and pulling her closer is super hot...and them staring at each other...omg.  :spicy:   I would definitely watch NaTaew in a slap/kiss or revenge lakorn.  :woot2: Non can't help it but just wants his wife to be close hence she will be his assistant.
Yeah i would watch Taew and Nadech in a slap/kiss or revenge lakorn. I hope they will have one, they chemistry is just amazing. I keep rewatching that scene again and again. Ohh boy..That scene is just perfect and i think Pat kinda sense that he was Non but then she wasn't too sure and thought it was Pran. Non is desperate for his wife to get well and all she wanted was to see Non. I don't get how he can stand seeing her cry and getting hurt but im sure he is heart broken too.
I don't get what Non's dad was saying, how the benefit of Non marrying Pat. Can someone clarify for me what was the benefit for Non to marry Pat?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim123 said:
Yeah i would watch Taew and Nadech in a slap/kiss or revenge lakorn. I hope they will have one, they chemistry is just amazing. I keep rewatching that scene again and again. Ohh boy..That scene is just perfect and i think Pat kinda sense that he was Non but then she wasn't too sure and thought it was Pran. Non is desperate for his wife to get well and all she wanted was to see Non. I don't get how he can stand seeing her cry and getting hurt but im sure he is heart broken too.
I don't get what Non's dad was saying, how the benefit of Non marrying Pat. Can someone clarify for me what was the benefit for Non to marry Pat?
He doesn't want Non to marry Anna, he wants Pran to marry Anna but it must be seen that Pran(Non pretending) engage her or else others might not believe.

Non should just tell Anna by putting that ring on her. She wants him to physically tell her that she must go belong to Pran and that it will never be between them. that was why she challenged him but he hesitated which like Anna said, it gives her hope that he still loves her. I think she accept and realized that Non has feelings for Pat which was why she said she too wouldn't want to marry someone who does not love her when Non thought his dad wanted them(not Pran) to get engaged but she just want him to tell her.

This lakorn really has to be watched carefully or else it get confusing on who thinks what. I really love the relationship Non has with Pat and Pran has with Anna.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
The benefit of Pran and Anna getting married is that she's good for the business and Pran. She's the only other person the dad trusts besides Pran with the business. That's why Non and his father don't get along. For his father, the business is everything. It's why his parents separated and he blames his father for his mother dying. It's the reason why he's not with Anna (besides not wanting to hurt Pran). You can tell how much he resents it when they were fighting about him treating Pat bad. He told his dad they can all stop hurting by letting GLS go.

Pat and the country is an escape for Non. But it's not fair to Pat if he can't let go of everything else. It's not fair for Anna or Pran either. They're all kinda stuck.

loveair

sarNie Egg
wow! wow! Nadech and Taew makes my heart flutter. Idk.. I don't really find this confusing. Cause we already know how badly Non treats his father. And how much he cares for Pat! I pity both Pran and Anne! I'm looking foward to everything! I'm a really impatient person so I don't know how I'm going to survive!!! But yeah.. is it just me... or is the story line moving a bit to fast?! Overall i'M so satisfied ! Non and Pat's sweet-O scenes droolz!  :drool:  :cloud9:  :clap2:  :rofl:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
... I'm not too fond of Unna/Anna at the moment. One sec. it seems like she's vying for Non the next she tells him that it's all business and she gets it. This girl drove all the way to Chiang Mai because Non wasn't picking up her calls. -_____- I think Non should have been a little more precise about his feelings towards Unna. It's like he doesn't want to let go of Unna but at the same time he can't help himself with Pat. I feel so bad for Pat the most because she's still left oblivious of everything. Non should have told her SOMETHING. She is his wife after all, in name and body. 

p.s. I agree with you ladies about the waist pulling! Gawd, I almost drooled! Did anyone make a gif of that? It was so dang sexy because Taew is so tiny next to Nadech. Totally would love to see a slap kiss of them. Possibly Sawn Bieng or maybe Jam Loey Rak... I am patiently waiting for remakes of those, lol They could even be in a new script of slap kiss, I don't care. I just want to see them!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
After watching Pat go head to head with Non/"Pran," I agree with y'all even more! Can you imagine Na as that cocky Kawee? lol Even better, forget about Nadech playing SB or JLR, let's just have him and Taew pair up in their own new slap/kiss! Whew! Those intense stares he gives her, and their angsty chemistry is what every slap/kiss fan looks for! and as mentioned already, they got that whole small n'ek, big p'ek physical compatibility going on that's so traditionally lakorn!
Non cares about Pat so much! Wanting her to rest, to eat, nursing her while she was ill. When he pulled her by the waist and stared at her, he was totally about to lose himself to her. Butterflies in my stomach! 

loveair

sarNie Egg
Pat finally figured it out! she finally know who Non was talking about on their wedding day!! It was Unne ! OmG! I can't Imagine how hurt she is! wow! and When Pran only remembers Unne and Pat thinking that Pran is Non! oho! it hurts just writing this down!  :cry: