[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I feel sorry for Anna. Everyone is pushing Pran onto her and she's just not into it. I wouldn't like it either if I was in her situation :/

I think I'mma stop watching this lakorn. Dr. Non is giving me false expectations of love lol, making me turn to my bf like "why you not cute to me like Dr. Non is!!!???!?!"

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Hi Kim123!  Please do use it if you'd like.  It's for all fans to enjoy.  Oops, just realized the second gif is not so good since it didn't look like Non kissed Pat.  Will try to fix it when I have the time.  Then I will post a revised one. 

That is a cute scene isn't?  Mor Non is so sweet, understanding, gently and kind...just love him.  Will be a roller coaster ride for Pat and more heartbreak for her later on.  :teary: 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
The rating is quiet good, even the BKK rating is about to reach 10.00 but rating nationwide still so low...
Hope it will pick up especially the lakorn is going to be intense

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Katelyn said:
^ Hi Kim123!  Please do use it if you'd like.  It's for all fans to enjoy.  Oops, just realized the second gif is not so good since it didn't look like Non kissed Pat.  Will try to fix it when I have the time.  Then I will post a revised one. 

That is a cute scene isn't?  Mor Non is so sweet, understanding, gently and kind...just love him.  Will be a roller coaster ride for Pat and more heartbreak for her later on.  :teary: 
Yes that scene is very cute. Okay i'll wait if you fix it. I agree, Pat will face the up and downs.

I don't get how does the rating work in Thailand!! But  Can't wait for tonight episode. Im starting to count down but i won't watch it live, i'll wait until it upload on youtube.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
YAY :dance3: Non confessed his love to Pat!!! Did they sleep together? They was so many sweet moments in this episode which i like but here we go, Pat will be deceived by the accident. Now we going to Non treat Pat so bad also Pran too. I feel sorry for Pat, she will suffer so much!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, episode 6 is so AMAZING!!  Yes, it was unforgettable with the confession, willing and Non's accident!!  Non is so sweet and it's nice to watch him fall in love but Pat was a bit more guarded! Definitely, this episode has more dramas and intensity!  I'm getting so restless and can't wait for more.

@Kim123 Yes they did sleep together.   :w-scene-pop-corn:  The angled kiss was nice and romantic! :blush:  That's why later as a defense mechanism, Pat said it didn't mean a thing.  It really hurt Non a lot!   I think I'm going to watch it again.  :dance1: 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Katelyn said:
OMG, episode 6 is so AMAZING!!  Yes, it was unforgettable with the confession, willing and Non's accident!!  Non is so sweet and it's nice to watch him fall in love but Pat was a bit more guarded! Definitely, this episode has more dramas and intensity!  I'm getting so restless and can't wait for more.

@Kim123 Yes they did sleep together.   :w-scene-pop-corn:  The angled kiss was nice and romantic! :blush:  That's why later as a defense mechanism, Pat said it didn't mean a thing.  It really hurt Non a lot!   I think I'm going to watch it again.  :dance1: 
Okays, thanks for clarifying! I guess i didn't understand what they were saying. I am going to rewatch again tonight.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I thought the scene where Pran woke up in the hospital. I thought it was Non so a second but it was actually Pran. But I still can't believe how close Non was about to fall off the cliff that scared me. aww Pat was blaming herself for Non accident. it is going to be sad for Non seeing Pat care so much for Non but he is actually Pran.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim123 said:
I thought the scene where Pran woke up in the hospital. I thought it was Non so a second but it was actually Pran. But I still can't believe how close Non was about to fall off the cliff that scared me. aww Pat was blaming herself for Non accident. it is going to be sad for Non seeing Pat care so much for Non but he is actually Pran.

I thought that was Non too! Yeah, that's a super scary accident!
I guess it will sad and frustrating in a way because Non can't reciprocate.  But he will know that Pat does care for him!

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Kim123 said:
Hehehe, am I the only thinking that that's what he get since he could have told her the truth since they already spent the night together and he knows that she doesn't like it when he lies.