[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia said:
Yes, her name is Khem. I love her in 'WAN DOK MAI' with p'Kong <3

Anyway, I want to marry Mor Non -- he super nice and considerate!

Hi Ceci!  Am loving Mor Non too.  I'm all caught up with all the episodes.  I'm enjoying this lakorn so far.  Love Nadech and Taew.  

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
bubbles8 said:
Na used to tease to mario that when taew cries she also gets a runny nose, so now it's his natual instinct to wipe it for her heheh

3zaaap on air on 15/3

http://i.imgur.com/cy4JQ6L.jpg[]
[/QUOTE]lol its things like this that make Nadech remain one of my favorite actors. He gets into character so well, his acting is natural but not to the point where he's "himself" when playing a character. Hmmmm love love how sweet Non and Pat are when they're together and they do it so unconsciously. His first love might linger and hurt but if it's not the right one then it's just not. Pat came into his life for a reason!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^ AHAHAAHA i really like those scenes too. Especially the first one. So cute and funny, it made blush during that scene.

jjinxx

@moonchild, good ones!

Lol Pat tried to scare Non by seeming like an experienced sexy woman but as always he sees through her too well!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
LOL Non is such a pervert himself LOL
I love Nadech's OST the best out of 3 songs...But he needs to improve his live, I always laugh when I heard him singing the song on broadcast
Pran&Anna suit well with each other..Anna needs to open more with Pran

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I agree. Anna needs to open herself up to Pran. It looked like there was something there at end of ep 5 when they almost fell. Just prob gonna take her realizing Non has fallen for someone else before she moves on. Feel for Pran...he's so vulnerable.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Maybe after Pran being like that, Anna will feel more for Pran
I really love Pranon, yes, but I'm more on Pran's side..I just wish he can be happy cuz he deserves it..He only loves Anna but doesn't want to hurt her...That why he is so mean to Pattarin at the beginning, just thinking of that, I already feel bad for Pat...aw

jjinxx

^aaah! Seriously, one twin is in love with Anna and not willING to role play as Pat's husband. The other twin role plays TOO well that Pat won't even know he actually loves her.

I just love how Pat and Non ate their feelings in episode 5 lolol! Nothing bonds people better than food.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Yes i really love Non but i don't like him pretending to be Pran. When he pretends to be Pran he looks like he is unhappy. I know he loves Anna but he is such a nice brother. He knows Pran also loves Anna so he decides to step away from Anna for his brother. Well i guess when Non is Pran, he will be able to find out his feelings. He acts mean towards Pat and hurt her alot but i pretty sure deep inside him, he is hurt too. The more he is mean to Pat, the more he feels sorry and the he will like her. awww..why does Pat have to suffer so much pain?

AHAHAHA, I agree with you @jjinxx. Nothing can bond people better than food. This is just like reality!! Whenever im upset or anything else, it's always food that can make me happy.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Non is different with Pran when it comes to feeling..Gosh, Non sure will be so mean when it comes to work, he just did his best as Pran and sure give back those things to the rai character...He will basically secret care for her, that's all
I love the scene when he makes her to scold him and makes her to fall sleep, he is so gentle and sweet...that scene is really touching

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^ I agree. I love that scene too. He is so cute and such a gentleman. Only if I had a man like Non in my life. That will be amazing. Good looking and a nice personality.
I can't imagine Nadech as being rai in a lakorn. He is just too nice for that type if character.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
This 3zaap is a bit boring to be exactly..All I heard is about NY, maybe bcs I can't understand all of what they are talking abt...But they all look gorgeous
And everyone talking is a bit serious thoughh...But the 3 MCs is so cute :))) 

jjinxx

Wow I thought 3zaap wouldn't air until closer to the end of the lakorn.

Pretty hilarious in 3Zaap. They talked about how Nadech likes to fart in front of everyone. Taew was explaining that she didn't think he would do it to the point of being right in front her face during the scene of their "honeymoon" in bed since she's older than him lolol. Kalamare asked Taew how she felt about having the pra ek Nadech Kugimiya fart for her and Taew joked that she was proud. lol. He said he was expressing his love to them 555.

Then they talked about how the three castmembers--might I add, GORGEOUS cast--not only act well in lakorn but they also work very hard in school. Na just graduated recently and Taew finished 2 years ago. They were sharing ways they kept up with their studies, scheduling, focusing in class, etc. Really big kudos to them and other daras that act and do school. They asked Na what Yaya got him for his graduation and he said, "flowRurs" lol. He said Taew was there too gave him flowers too.
Taew likes taking notes on her script and sometimes Na would ask her about the scenes they're filming. Na also called Patrica "look" or child on set so she started calling him dad.
They also mentioned the LSR photo book that they sold to give money to charity. Then Na talked about the dog that he started taking care of, named Yenyen, and Chompoo made a reference to NY again so Na redirected back to the lakorn. Again.
Taew did some juicing for the emcees and it was cute they brought out photos of her and her boyfriend and asked when she was going to follow Chompoo (get married), but she said she's still working and let Chom go first.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I just finished watchin 3 zaap. It was kind of boring.... they didn't talk too much about the actual lakorn. They talked A LOT about Nadech's farting habits though, lol Taew also said that he farted right in her face during the wedding night scene... Patricia mentioned that she calls Nadech "por" (dad) and he calls her "loog" (daughter), because Nadech helps her with lines, blocking etc. 

And then the hosts teased Nadech about Ya pretty much about everything. They asked if they had a date for vday. Kalamere asked if Nadech ever farted around Ya. And he says, "of course"... lol 

The hosts also briefly talked about their education. Na & Taew graduated as 2nd highest of their class. Pat is still in school but currently has a GPA of 4.00... Then the hosts asks them about how they manage their time between lakorn work and school... etc.

jjinxx

MoonChild said:

LOL They are so cute

Seriously this gukgik scene is one of my favorites. Non's laugh was so carefree and open, he's only like this around Pat lol. And after she choked him, he said if she killed her own husband, it would be a sin and she'd become a mute lolol.

There's no way we're seeing a real kiss in this. I don't think I've ever seen Taew do a real kiss.