[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ah man..this totally sucks BIG time. No where to watch with sub now. :( anybody out there gonna sub for us non thai folks that don't understand???? Pretty Please!lol

Kim123

sarNie Adult
@amylovemeng1,
No worries, Pat was crying because people are accusing her of selling her body to repay the debt. Non is cute, sweet and nice telling Pat why should she care for. Don't listen other people words and told her that he was the one who planned all this. Non is such a sweetheart, he knows how to make a girl feel better.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Yes he is a sweetheart for now next week will be heartbreaking for Pat. I'm glad that give us a lot of non and pat scenes before the drama start.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Pat is going to be heartbroken when seeing Non hug Anna!!! I feel sorry for Pat. She will suffer so much pain. I wonder if Non really going to be in a car accident. Yeah im so happy we get to see lot of Pat and Non scenes. I can't wait until next week!

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, I feel sorry for Pat the most it's like she just got away from Thanat who's using her and now Non is using her too. Non better give us a satisfy ending for hurting Pat so much.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Wow fast pace!!
Non and Pat are going to express feeling for each other next week! In the preview he said he wouldn't let go of her or something like that.
cute cute cute! Non soothing Pat in bed. She looked at him with such a cute pout and then started calling him names and he tried to show her that words can't hurt them. Aw. And then he kissed her! A forehead kiss is always evidence of romantic feelings! Eek! She looked internally confused and conflicted by his actions. And oh! He shook his wet hair at her! Just like in the music video when they're hiding out by th sea! Such a Non thing to do lol so she choked him. Oh they're cute!

Pran and Anna are cute too! she asked him what else he remembered about her. He said she's a close friend, and...his girlfriend. Hahaha he looks so innocent. She's going to fall for him taking care of him...hopefully?

loveair

sarNie Egg
I Would like to let everyone know... The international fans... Viki has removed some of the Thai lakorns for some reason and one of the lakorns is Lomsornrak. If we can't get lomsornrak back up on viki then it means YouTube is your only choice left. Sorry .

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure Non and Anna really love each other. When Non said that he's a country boy and she's a city girl and they couldn't last together like his parents, Anna didn't say anything. Why doesn't she offer to live in the country? Or at least try it out? And if Non really loved Anna he could try living in the city too. But the fact that both don't even want to make an effort says it all. Hell they could compromise and split their time between the 2. Seems like it's only a few hours drive between city and country.

The embezzling thing bothers me. If they're smart enough to know that the uncle and his mistress is bad and is even willing to kill Pran, why don't they follow the paper trail? 17 million can't just disappear into thin air. It seems easy enough to prove if Pat was guilty or innocent without having to marry her and use her. That's kind of cruel on Non's part. I have a feeling it's not only about GLS. It seems like he's using her as a shield to keep Anna away, which is such a douchey move.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
jeanie1 said:
I'm not sure Non and Anna really love each other. When Non said that he's a country boy and she's a city girl and they couldn't last together like his parents, Anna didn't say anything. Why doesn't she offer to live in the country? Or at least try it out? And if Non really loved Anna he could try living in the city too. But the fact that both don't even want to make an effort says it all. Hell they could compromise and split their time between the 2. Seems like it's only a few hours drive between city and country.

The embezzling thing bothers me. If they're smart enough to know that the uncle and his mistress is bad and is even willing to kill Pran, why don't they follow the paper trail? 17 million can't just disappear into thin air. It seems easy enough to prove if Pat was guilty or innocent without having to marry her and use her. That's kind of cruel on Non's part. I have a feeling it's not only about GLS. It seems like he's using her as a shield to keep Anna away, which is such a douchey move.

It's probably difficult to follow the trail because the money, (each time) was deposited into various fake accounts. They do not exit anymore. It goes from one bank to another to another. The person who has the money, I believe has got to be Thanart. He lied to Chom about it being with Pat. That means Chom doesn't even know where the money went. 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Loveair thanks for the headsup. So sad! Smh Guess I'll just continue with no subs and just read everyones update. Thanks for your hard work along with those that helped sub for us.

sarNie Adult
So I wonder who the ultimate bad guy is. Thanart or the chic he's sleeping with? Also, she looks very familiar. Anyone know her name?

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I think the girl is the ultimate bad person in this lakorn. Her name Khem Chuaykua. she plays as n'rai in Song Pradtana and Kularb Fai.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
jeanie1 said:

That was what Anna said to Non at the hospital...that the real reason he married Pat was to push her away to Pran. I don't think their love is a true love...they were first loves/childhood sweethearts but they grew up and became different. There's a GLS branch in Chiangmai which is near the village where Non is a doctor so Anna could have worked there since she's very greatful to the dad but she's in Bangkok as Pran's assistant instead. I agree that there were ways they could have worked it out to be together. They were just holding onto something that they've outgrown but haven't forgotten.

Can't wait to see Non and Pat fall in love next week. Just too bad it's shortened by Anna's appearance...and on the previews/teasers it didn't look like Non was hugging Anna back...it was more Anna hugging Non and Pat appeared at the wrong time and misunderstood.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I didn't expect the story line would go so fast like this OMG..That means a lot of drama coming ahead..I still didn't watch ep 5 but the forehead kiss OMGGGG
Pran&Anna..aww this couple I hope Pran wouldn't been suffered so much, he got to an accident and now he remembered Anna...He deserves to be loved :(((
And then Pat will meet with Pran and take care of him too...

The next ep preview @@@ He seems worried when Pat seeing him with Anna
They had already fallen in love with each other before all the drama started, I'm glad they show us a lot of Pat&Non's scene before that
I don't think Non will get to an accident, but base on that, I think they would make like Non being hospitalized and Non continued to act as Pran...Poor Pat, Non keeps so much secret from her!!

lan26

sarNie Egg
Hanajungupup said:
I didn't expect the story line would go so fast like this OMG..That means a lot of drama coming ahead..I still didn't watch ep 5 but the forehead kiss OMGGGG
Pran&Anna..aww this couple I hope Pran wouldn't been suffered so much, he got to an accident and now he remembered Anna...He deserves to be loved :(((
And then Pat will meet with Pran and take care of him too...

The next ep preview @@@ He seems worried when Pat seeing him with Anna
They had already fallen in love with each other before all the drama started, I'm glad they show us a lot of Pat&Non's scene before that
I don't think Non will get to an accident, but base on that, I think they would make like Non being hospitalized and Non continued to act as Pran...Poor Pat, Non keeps so much secret from her!!
Can't agree any more. Pat is sooooo poor since Non is not honest to her. Moreover, Non even not trust her much. poor Pat...

cecilia

Staff member
Yes, her name is Khem. I love her in 'WAN DOK MAI' with p'Kong <3

Anyway, I want to marry Mor Non -- he super nice and considerate!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Loving the lakorn so far even tho I do not understand 95% of it bc of no sub but I am definitely piecing the pictures together plus the recaps from here has help. Lol
can't wait until it get even deeper when hearts get broken. I love Nadechs beautiful intense eyes. Drooling! Lol its getting Good!!!

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Doesn't this one has like 14 eps? If so then they do need to move the romance fast so that we could have a nice closure.