[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Pat going to get hurt even more when Thanat tricked her...And then not only Non but also when Pran wake up, he gonna treats her badly :( But more worse, Non always trying to flirt with Pat, that make her can't help but falling love with him soon..But I guess Non won't realise his feeling so early aww
I'm waiting for CH3 to upload the episode though...I feel sorry for Pran too, I want to see more of his personality!!
Thanat is such a jerk, he keeps the money but still said that the money Pat must be used it all, not involve with him...I hope Non would totally trust Pat soon

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Oops, I just noticed the channel of LSR on Viki is gone O.O
Who know if anyone is continued subbing this? I thought wusaha gonna subbed this but after ep 1 she hadn't uploaded anythingg

Kim123

sarNie Adult
amylovemeng1 said:
I'm watching this without sub and I feel lost too lol. Is anyone willing to recap the episode for us who don't understand thai. Would really appreciate it.

So some people were asking for a recap of episode 4 and i made one, i don't fully understand thai but i recap the word that i know.

So episode 4 starts of with Pat is in a rush to find Non because she want to bring her mum to ask Non hand for marriage. I find it funny when Pat's mum ask Pat is she really asking Non for marriage and she said yes. Then her mum said very good, someone good like Dr Non can not let him out of you hands at all. Pat's friend called Non to ask if he is at the airport and he said he isn't going to Bangkok anymore, he is going Chiang Mai. Non knew Pat was listen on the phone so he told that his dad arrange a marriage. Pat rushed to the hotel where Non told he was getting married but end up. Non asked Pat if she very desperate to marry him until she destroy someone else wedding. Pat told if they are meant for each other, they will just talk and make up. Non then said just like Pat and him right? The wedding then take place at Pat's mum house. They both signed marriage certificate and she also made him swear to not take advantage of her and he told her if she takes advantage of him, he hopes for her to fall truely in love. The reception took place in Chiang Mai. Anna and Non's dad also came as well to see the wedding, Anna knew Pat and told Non's dad that she was the one who is in owes money to the company. Non shared his love story saying it was Pat but he was refering to Anna. If it wasn't because of her, he wouldn't be able to become a doctor and she always like him playing one song, but then he know that his brother also like her so (Non saw and stared Anna standing there with tears in her eyes) he said he love Pat, love Pat only, love her in the world, he can't live without Pat. Sintorn and Chomanard went to the wedding as well, Sintorn wanted to see Pran and Non. But Non changed clothes and pretends to be Pran. Pat finds out that Non has a twin brother and he is also owns some part of the company. Chomanad look down at Pat saying she is marrying Non because of her debt and then Pat's mum overheard and asked Pat for the truth but Pat denies and said she really loves Non. Non went home as Pran with Anna and his dad just to make his uncle believes that he is really Pran. After Non went to the hospital to visit Pran.

Im sorry if it is not as good recap but I tried my best so hope you like it. I also kinda took long because i had school, so sorry for the delay.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Pran gonna out of coma this episode...Gosh, so heart-breaking for him to see Anna crying on the phone talking with Non
I think he gonna let Anna go to find her love @@ so complicated
I doubt later on he will act along with Non, and Pattarin, she will be the only one who knows nothing 

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Finally found my way to this thread..lol haven't really watch this lakorn . I saw the scene where un is asking non to tell her that he doesn't love her. He can't cus he still does love her , its just that he wants to do the right thing, knowing how much pran love un and that both suit each other . He doesnt think its wise to get with un cuz everything about them is different especially their life style . He doesn't want them to end up like his parents. He told un to forget about him and take care of pran. Non say even if he doesn't love pat now , who knows he can later love her.As for non using pat , i don't think he wants to, but he needs to find out the truth about pat involvement . He wants to know if pat stole the money or got framed . He does feel bad if she got framed and he is being mean to her by doing what he is doing . I think once he knows , thats when he will slowly fall for pat than his  love for un for be just a memories.You can never forget ur first love ..lol Overall i think the cast are doing really well especially nadech.:) , Its pretty hard to play a twin role  at  a pretty early stage of ur acting career but i think he did well.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
LOl sorry but I didn't expect to see a lot of people watching Pat & Noon's sweet scene..Pat's face thoughh, Non's action is so smooth..this guy I can't even with him =)))

cre: pantip

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Non will find out Pat's innocence through her actions. They'll be together practically everyday. Through their interactions and bickering, they'll fall in love. I think Pat already feels some amount of affection for Non. But it seems Non isn't there yet. He still has affections for Anna. I'm pretty sure when he hears of Pran and Anna getting married, he'll be rid of feelings for her. I feel bad for Pran though. He had no say in this. Everyone is just agreeing that he matches with Anna. Just because he loves her, she's automatically chosen for him. I bet he's going to be uncomfortable with her, knowing that she still wants to be with Non. 

Chom and Thanat found the hospitable that Pran is being treated at. They are still unsure about what "Pran (Non)" was doing there because level 5 is a special unit that has no patients. (Thanat asked a nurse what was on lvl5) He tells Chom and she finds out that the hospital belongs to a man who's friends with the Chairman of GLS. GLS has helped this hospital very closely. Many nurses/doctors were given scholarships by the Chairman.

Chom is playing with men by the ear. She tells her old man one thing and tells Thanat the same. Saying to use the other to gain power and in the end they will boot them. I wonder who she will actually save in the end. I think she'll boot both men and take the victory for herself.... IF she comes out victorious. - unlikely of course. Chom is definitely a man-eater.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Oh god, I'm so confused on who to cheer for. I originally wanted Pran with Anna, cause he deserves some happiness too. And Pranon with Pattarin, they are so cute! But last episode Non/Anna scene wretched my heart, their love is beautiful, I just don't understand Pranon, you can't control feelings. Anna is a grown up woman, you can't decide to have her with Pran smh

Pran is waking up on today's episode, can't wait to watch it! Yay, I thought he's supposed to stay in coma longer.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
x0unerthanlater said:
Non will find out Pat's innocence through her actions. They'll be together practically everyday. Through their interactions and bickering, they'll fall in love. I think Pat already feels some amount of affection for Non. But it seems Non isn't there yet. He still has affections for Anna. I'm pretty sure when he hears of Pran and Anna getting married, he'll be rid of feelings for her. I feel bad for Pran though. He had no say in this. Everyone is just agreeing that he matches with Anna. Just because he loves her, she's automatically chosen for him. I bet he's going to be uncomfortable with her, knowing that she still wants to be with Non. 

Chom and Thanat found the hospitable that Pran is being treated at. They are still unsure about what "Pran (Non)" was doing there because level 5 is a special unit that has no patients. (Thanat asked a nurse what was on lvl5) He tells Chom and she finds out that the hospital belongs to a man who's friends with the Chairman of GLS. GLS has helped this hospital very closely. Many nurses/doctors were given scholarships by the Chairman.

Chom is playing with men by the ear. She tells her old man one thing and tells Thanat the same. Saying to use the other to gain power and in the end they will boot them. I wonder who she will actually save in the end. I think she'll boot both men and take the victory for herself.... IF she comes out victorious. - unlikely of course. Chom is definitely a man-eater.
It seems like the problem with the love triangle is that they have all grown up and haven't really gotten to experience how they are on a day to day basis with each other. Non and Anna live in two different worlds and Pran and Anna are mostly about the business. Non is sad about letting go of Anna but he's mature about it. And we all know him and Pat have chemistry whether he acknowledges it or not. From ep 5, you can tell there something more than friendship between Anna and Pran, but she's holding onto her first love. Sometime you hold on too tight and you loose it and you don't see what's right in front of you. As for Non and Pat...kwarm ruk peah glai chit :)
They are too cute.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww he only remembers Anna. I can't wait to see how their story will develop and how Anna will fall in love with Pran. i want to see more of Pran and Anna but I know this lakorn is about Non and Pattarin.  Nadech looks really good with both Pat and Taew.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Wait, I didn't understand Thai so can somebody clarify to me about ep 5. Did Pat know/realize that Non has feelings for Anna or not yet?

Kim123

sarNie Adult
poobae91 said:
Wait, I didn't understand Thai so can somebody clarify to me about ep 5. Did Pat know/realize that Non has feelings for Anna or not yet?
Pat thinks Non is stll heartbroken by his ex but she doesn't know Non has feelings for Anna. I think Pat will find out in the next epsiode.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I love how Non and Pat sat together by the bridge. They both got their feelings roughed up, Pat seeing Thanat again and Non getting the call from Anna. Non was like, "You're not thinking anything about me and I'm not thinking anything about you. We are nothing to each other so we don't have to think much." And they jus leaned on each other. Looks like the beginning of a friendship. Pat is so funny the way she bosses Non around. Seriously, how cute is it that he plays his husband role so well, so excited to get in bed with his wife lol.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
I love how Non and Pat sat together by the bridge. They both got their feelings roughed up, Pat seeing Thanat again and Non getting the call from Anna. Non was like, "You're not thinking anything about me and I'm not thinking anything about you. We are nothing to each other so we don't have to think much." And they jus leaned on each other. Looks like the beginning of a friendship. Pat is so funny the way she bosses Non around. Seriously, how cute is it that he plays his husband role so well, so excited to get in bed with his wife lol.
I really like that scene too. Also like how Non and Pat were holding hand until he realised and let but he was able to stop the awkwardness by making a race. aww...I love them too. I wonder if Non is really starting to fall in love with Pat since he kissed her on the forehead. I was surprised Pat didn't say anything. Them are going to get along soon however, the next episode Pat will find Non likes Anna. This is going to be sad for Pat. I think Pat will be the one who gets hurt a lot out of them 3.
Nadech is doing a really good job in acting both twins. I cannot believe how a nice caring guy like Dr Non can turn mean when he is acting as Pran. I wonder what is the rating for this lakorn and where to find it? I hope this lakorn is doing good.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
The scene where Non was shaking his wet hair at Pat was hilarious...they are so cute! Bickering/teasing just like real husband/wife whenever they're together.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
@Kim123 thanks for the summary. I just finished ep 5 do you know what they were saying when they were playing the strawberry game? I want to know what Non said/ask to Pat.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
amylovemeng1 said:
@Kim123 thanks for the summary. I just finished ep 5 do you know what they were saying when they were playing the strawberry game? I want to know what Non said/ask to Pat.
No worries. As for the part where they were playing the strawberry game.
I am not sure what Pat ask Non first but Non asked "Today , what happen between you and her ex boyfriend?" Pat said "this isn't a question and she not answering". Pat then asked "The problem he is sad until now, what is it?" Non then asked "You still love your ex boyfriend, that why she can't stand seeing him, am i right?" Pat replied "Wrong, i don't love anymore" Non said the reason why he ask is because he is worried. Pat then told Non that he said sell her body for the debt and she really is dont that, are you satisfied yet?