[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Hanajungupup said:
Anyway, LSR cast on 3zaap..Can't wait!! Pat&Taew look so stunning..Taew is so happy recently, her wide smile can't be denied though
And tmr is Wed finally awwwwww

cre: ayerz, LSR's IG
YAY!!!! I can't wait to watch it

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
Taew compare to the Rising Sun series is so different here. I think this vibrant role matches her well. I would think from their looks that Patricia should take the more vibrant role and Taew is more of the calm, mature type. But their roles surprises me, but I think they are doing a good job with it.

I really think Nadech is a great actor, besides good looking. So far, the drama is interesting. Not sure who Nadech pairs well with. It's good that he is pairing with other actresses.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
lakornfan8 said:
Taew compare to the Rising Sun series is so different here. I think this vibrant role matches her well. I would think from their looks that Patricia should take the more vibrant role and Taew is more of the calm, mature type. But their roles surprises me, but I think they are doing a good job with it.

I really think Nadech is a great actor, besides good looking. So far, the drama is interesting. Not sure who Nadech pairs well with. It's good that he is pairing with other actresses.

Before RS, Taew always act as a bubble, strong girl, this one is not the only one where her character is strong like this...
I think Patricia suits more with character that more about of emotion, I can't image Patricia with a bright character yet..anyway, Can't wait to see her past with the twins

Hehe, I think the cast promote this one with happiness, every picture come out so bright...
Hope to see Diew promotes with them more often...Oops, I love him in real life, he's so nice

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Non and Pat are so frickin cute! He just loves saying things to make her shy. so funny when she paused right before signing the marriage documents to make him go outside and list the rules of their marriage-- she can divorce him if she pays him back and their fake marriage is a secret forever and most important, he can't make any perverted or dirty moves on her! Then he asked, if he can't do any perverted things can he think them lolol. He swore that he wouldn't and that if he did, he prayed to get into a horrible accident. And he said if Pat thinks anything perverted about him, for her to fall in love with him so hard that she'll be tortured by how much she loves him. Oh how those things are going to come true, at least for Pat. Non sure was eager to "act" out his role of being her lover! He kept wanting to kiss her in front of the guests lol. And when he pulled out all those money envelopes for the friends at the wedding entrance I rofled when they pulled out the 20s! 555

Kind of ruined my shining feelings for Pat and Non when Non started talking about his past with Anna. But at least we get to understand his feelings way more in episode 4. So he definitely has feelings for Anna, but he weighed out all the factors and decided it was not going to work out because Pran loves her, and she's a city person while he's a country person and he doesn't want them to turn out like his parents. But poor girl, both Non and his dad are pushing her to love Pran.

I feel bad for Pat the most! She was so taken aback that Non is related to GLS people. Plus, now knowing that Non has feelings for Anna, I felt disappointed for a moment. Oh well this will just make his journey of falling for Pat even better!

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
I really like Patricia's crying scene in today's episode. I still feel iffy about her overall acting but she delivers well when it comes to emotional scenes where those tears just come out naturally. I'm also warming up to Taew's portrayal of Patarin and have to admit that the interactions between Non and Pat during the wedding scene was pretty darn cute. So looking forward to tomorrow's episode. 

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Just started this lakorn and it's so weird for me to see Patricia as a nang'ek. She's a good actress but the last lakorn I saw her in, she was playing Peter's daughter, which didn't seem too long ago. And I'm not liking Taew's character so far, she's kind of annoying me but I know she'll change later on... And at first I thought Pran and Ann were paired and Non and Pat a pair but towards the end of episode one it seems like maybe something is going on between Ann and Non??? Gosh I got to catch up...

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Anna's crying looks so real and natural. she is good during crying scenes. I really like Non, aww the story Non told people was the story of him and Anna. That was so sad when Non saw Anna and after told everyone he loves Pat. Im really liking Non and Pat characters especially Non.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Patricia is one of those actresses that cries beautifully. With a little more experience and time, I think she'll become a great actress one day. I saw her in Malee Reungrabum and her character in there compared to her as Anna is totally different. I think she's doing well. 

I feel so bad for Patarin in today's episode. I feel like Non is using her right now... he's skeptical of her involvement in the embezzlement. I just hope that he doesn't keep too many secrets from Pat. Everyone is using her in one way or another. She's the victim in so many ways. 

Thanat & Chom are despicable. I hope their ending is a horrible one! They are selfish and greedy. ---- but omg Diew looked pretty hot in today's episode... idk what it is. hahah

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^ I agree, I feel sorry for Anna. Non is like using her. Non is going to hurt Pat soon since he is keeping so many secrets from her. I don't get why Diew is always the bad character in lakorns, I like him so much in the lakorn with Kim and Nadech (I forgot the name). But yeah he was so funny and good looking in there. I am hoping for him to be in a good character in his next lakorn.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Is everyone watching this without sub? Bc I am definitely lost at all the convo ^^^ Lol on VikI it's only up to 2 3/9 with sub. where is everyone watching it beside on YouTube with ch3 bc ik it's not subbed. Or is it? Lol

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
I'm watching this without sub and I feel lost too lol. Is anyone willing to recap the episode for us who don't understand thai. Would really appreciate it.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Is everyone watching this without sub? Bc I am definitely lost at all the convo ^^^ Lol on VikI it's only up to 2 3/9 with sub. where is everyone watching it beside on YouTube with ch3 bc ik it's not subbed. Or is it? Lol
Well, im watching without sub since I can't find any subbed website or youtube link.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
saobomp said:
I feel bad for pat for being used. Poor her. I see a lot of heart ache later on.
I agree with you. All I see is that they all going to be heartbroken at one point before a happy ending.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
I'm watching it without eng subs for now and am lost too, I will patiently wait for the subs or someone to recap. Today's episode was really sad for Anna... Seeing Non marrying Pat and then the hospital scene with Non telling her to love Pran. I think maybe it'll be a better story line if Non and Pat ended up together... Seems like they really do love each other but it's just that they're both looking out for Pran. But I do love Non and Pat together.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I feel bad for all four characters especially Pat. Pat is constantly being used. Yeah, she was a brat in the beginning but it's because she's a naive country girl seduced by the city so now she has to get married to pay for being naive. I do feel bad for the love triangle between Non, Anna, Pran...but I was really annoyed at how easily they can use people. It came out of their mouths so easily about them using Pat, but I guess that comes with the politics of being rich and part of GLS...she's gonna be hurt so much later. The funny thing is, Non really enjoys himself with Pat when he's away from the GLS/Pran/Anna drama. I think that's what's really gonna hurt Anna later, Non falling for Pat who matches him more.

What Pat made Non swear to before signing the marriage license and his response was hilarious...that's why they're so perfect together.

Nadech, Taew, and Patricia are doing really well playing the characters.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Tell me about it. I kept thinking and thinking "What could have pushed Non to offer a marriage contract to Pat," cuz out of nowhere his dad supposedly wants him to get married? and I wondered if he might have developed at least a little bit of feelings for her to have wanted the one he fake-married to be only her, but in the end it was all so he could use her as a connection to finding the real culprits. Oh how naive I was. I was so suspicious of Non's "open-mindedness," or willingness to get into a marriage with a woman he didn't love. Hm. So it kind of hurt on Pattarin's behalf when the episode revealed that Non has feelings for Anna. I keep saying he "has feelings for Anna" because I'm hoping he no longer loves her, lol. It's for my own ease of mind as a viewer because I think Non and Pat are so much cuter together. I feel like both ladies have it tough in here though. Pat was Thanat's scapegoat, and now she's being pulled into more schemes with Non to find out the real culprit. It's going to be hard for her to believe Non truly loves her later on. >< I'm excited to see him fall hard for her! She must have felt so embarrassed at the wedding when Non's dad and Anna showed up, and she didn't even know he was related to the company she was fired from. 
Anna is being pushed one way and the other by Non. And gee, when Non acts as Pran, he sure goes all out. He looked really mean at Pat at the hotel during the wedding when he pretended to be Pran. *gulp* He has such a temper when it comes to his family, totally opposite from the warm-hearted doctor!

I cannot stand watching scenes with Chom and Thanat in them. They're so evil. Seriously, they have no conscience.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Chom and Thanat make me cringe...I don't see how he could stand sharing her with the uncle...her character reminds me of the old school N'rais who go after everything they want no matter who gets in the way. She's the one seducing...the N'rais lately are mean but they are innocents who end up getting seduced or raped/Prego. I think the actress was in Khunchai Taratorn at the party scene dancing with Bomb.