[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

sarNie Adult
haha yea. I didn't think Pat was very likeable in the 1st episode either, but her character is getting better.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Yeah I agree Pat character is so much better than other episode 1, well I guess she learned her lesson which open up her eyes to not too spoiled and all up herself. She started caring of other people ever since the accident and Non making her help people.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I think bcs Pat is the country who want to live a life of a city girl so she try hard to be the perfect girl..But inside she is just an innocent girl and can get hurt easy, she is just a little girl instead :)))
That why in ep 1 her character seems annoying but from ep 2 I can feel the hurt in her, especially the scene when she fall down in the street and "Her Mon" calling..That is so sweet and touching

I think everyone around her that makes her shine the best..But she has never realized it...

Yinok said:
No offense to Nadech and Yaya fans, but I never been a Nadech fan neither due to the reason I thoughts that he is over exposed and always pairing with the same couple thing. The first one I ever watched of him was with Kimberly and he totally surprise me. I thought its refreshing that he venture out of his comfort pairing and did a great job. He one of those actor that acts with his facial expression, which I think is sign of great acting. With that being said, this story was a bit confusing from reading the reviews and I was pretty skeptical about it after eposide 1. After three eposide in I am totally loving both the characters and the storyline. The scenery is so breath takingly beautiful, the chemistry between Teaw and Nadech is amazing! They captures the playful, funny and cute aspect of a couple to perfection. Very lighthearted thus far and enjoying it. Can't wait for the drama to begin. Hate the waiting and counting down the days until next eposide!

I watch Nadech first in RS but never really watch his lakorn, even with Yaya...It's been long time since I watched a lakorn which I enjoyed most of the character 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Rewatching episode 3 cuz it's just too funny. The fake crying scene, after he got her to stop crying he even reached over to wipe her nose lol. Non is way sweet. It is rare to find a genuinely caring person like him.
Pat has a strong emotions. She hit that random guy that was abusing his wife in the streets and then she started yelling at him! 555 that was a good scene. Even when she is releasing her emotions, she and Non make me laugh so much. They have great dialogues, these two. Not a moment of peace or boredom.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I can see what many members are talking about in the Tang Parn Kammathep thread regarding short Pr'eks. Watched Star Stage and Patricia in reg high heels is taller than Nadech. Many of the younger N'eks like Patricia, Preem, Nycha, Bow are pretty tall. Taew is perfect height for the shorter Pr'eks cause even in the really high heels, she's still shorter than Nadech. That's when I noticed that in the lakorn, Anna is usually in shorter heels...lol. But they all still look good together.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
LOL..Agree..Pat is same age as me but she is so freaking tall, I can't even..She is excellent in her studying too, such a great girl
I don't feel like Nadech's short when he's standing with Taew...I remember before the lakorn aired they said Taew look older next to Nadech but I really don't think like that
Or maybe bcs in RS Taew acting as a mature sweet girl that make her look older

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
If only ch3 sub their lakorns to sell ;( Non-pat-anna-pran relationships all sounds too confusing without subs hehe

For Pranon and Pat lovers, doo-lae take care :)

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Yea people were saying teaw looks too old for nadech but I think they look good together. She's so tiny next to him. What I don't like is nadech belly looks a little too bloat as pranon lol. They should dress him better.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
amylovemeng1 said:
Yea people were saying teaw looks too old for nadech but I think they look good together. She's so tiny next to him. What I don't like is nadech belly looks a little too bloat as pranon lol. They should dress him better.
I agree with you. Nadech and Taew looks so cute together. I think Nadech looks fine since he match with his character. Aww.. talking about these two is making me blush so adorable. I can't wait to watch more episodes.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubbles8 said:
If only ch3 sub their lakorns to sell ;( Non-pat-anna-pran relationships all sounds too confusing without subs hehe

For Pranon and Pat lovers, doo-lae take care :)

yeah CH3 should english sub the lakorn so most of ppl can understand and foreigner can watch it too

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
jjinxx said:
The uncle knows they're twins. When Thanrt and Chom went to his place he told them that Pran has a twin who hasn't contacted them for a long time. I think once he gets suspicious that Non is standing in for Pran, that's when they have to fake it that Non got in the accident and Pat will go take care of him.

I must have not seen this part. Thanks for clarifying. Glad they won't drag the twin mystery out too long. This way, "both" guys can take on the baddies together.

Looking forward to more episodes! I wanna say again that Non & Pat are perfectly matched. Non is calmer and charming whereas Pat is high strung and too stressed. They have the right balance for each other. I just hope the whole love triangle/square thing doesn't drag things out. I hate plots that tangle with relationships. Plus, I really like Diew, but his character is a major douchebag in here, lolol I don't know if I want to curse him or hug him. 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Lol Diew keeps getting p'rai roles. He was such a sweet brother in Raeng Pratana.
Those were the perfect description words for Pat and Non. I think Taew looks absolutely fine with Nadech. She has a young face and her character, Pat, has a youthful style of hair and clothing. So glad they got matched in this lakorn, cuz I adore both of them!

poobae91

sarNie Adult
This is the first time where I actually think taew is likable despite my strong disapproval of her. For some reason, her acting is natural with Nadech, her hair and outfits are superb! Non and Pat were freaken adorable together! Pat wants to stay far away from Non, but Non doesn't realize his attraction for Pat.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
The Khun Chai is so popular at the time LOL
Pat seems like she want to stay from love for sometimes but Non seems like he's trying hard to express his action LOL he sure loves to tease her
Diew always acts as an ass but weird, I can't never hate him LOL he is so adorable and nice in real life

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Finally caught up! Ugh, I hated how Taew pestered her mother about selling the land, luckily she stopped. Nadech and his crying, flawless! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw him fake crying. Can't wait for the next episode!!! Can't wait until Non changes to Pran!!! I'm loving this lakorn! Can't wait to watch episode 4. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh so Nadech said that Pran likes Anna but Anna likes Non. Non also likes Anna but when he found out that Pran likes her too, he step aside for his brother. Awww that is sad.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh so Nadech said that Pran likes Anna but Anna likes Non. Non also likes Anna but when he found out that Pran likes her too, he step aside for his brother. Awww that is sad.
ngaww. that so cute. Non willing to step away from her for Pran. However Non will match better with Pat. They so funny and adorable. Is this also the reason why Non is getting married with Pat?

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Pat is the right match for Pranon, even when Anna is a perfect girl, she suits with Pran more..
But poor Pattarin, she gonna suffering a lot due to this...She doesn't know if Non really loves her or not...