[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
has epi two been uploaded?  And where's epi 1?  I thought I watched it on youtube....but I can't find it anymore...I wanna watch :((

Kim123

sarNie Adult
beamsgirl said:
has epi two been uploaded?  And where's epi 1?  I thought I watched it on youtube....but I can't find it anymore...I wanna watch :((
Same, i can't find ep1 on wusaha's channel, did it get deleted? I want to watch on youtube but i cannot find it. Well you can watch it on viki but it's not fully completed.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Kim123 said:
Same, i can't find ep1 on wusaha's channel, did it get deleted? I want to watch on youtube but i cannot find it. Well you can watch it on viki but it's not fully completed.
If you don't need sub...you can find all episodes on Ch 3 Official YouTube site. All their shows and soundtracks are on there and they update literally as the show airs or right after airing.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Saechash said:
If you don't need sub...you can find all episodes on Ch 3 Official YouTube site. All their shows and soundtracks are on there and they update literally as the show airs or right after airing.
Thanks, i do watch it without sub but i dont fully understand what they are saying so i wanted to rewatch it with sub.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Lucky me, there had already a subteam for LSR in my country which I can enjoy it pretty fast, it's faster than I thought
Now I'm so into Dr.Non and Pat, they're so adorable

Kim123

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
I don't think anyone does except Unna.
Yeah I don't no one knows except for Anna and his father. That why when Non was pretending to be Pran at the meeting Non had a strange look towards his father. I don't Non and his father get along. That probably why he doesn't live with his father and doesn't want to move to Bangkok.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I don't think Non really like Pattarin yet, ...He probably knew about the situation then seeing Pattarin back home then he looked at her when she first appeared 
He knows she is the linked towards the problem, and then suggest the win-win contracts between both of them...
I think she will fall in love with him first and Pattarin basically will get hurt again by Non in the future.
The drama is just beginning thoughhhh

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I think this lakorn is similar to Ngao Jai, how the brother is sick and the twin brother has to replace him. I think Pat will have to take of Pran because she believe he is Non and Non is pretending to be Pran dealling with the company. Maybe this may lead into jealousy, Non is jealousy Pat is taking care of Pran somethink along those line. I don't if it is right but i am just guessing. But i think Non might like Pat first, all i know is that i can't wait until the next episode.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
The lakorn has gotten quite good response so far ..Hope the rating will be good
I'm not really a fan of Nadech before but watching this I really like him...And also acting with Nadech really brings the freshness in Taew..She needs to act with young p'ek more...

Kim123 said:
I think this lakorn is similar to Ngao Jai, how the brother is sick and the twin brother has to replace him. I think Pat will have to take of Pran because she believe he is Non and Non is pretending to be Pran dealling with the company. Maybe this may lead into jealousy, Non is jealousy Pat is taking care of Pran somethink along those line. I don't if it is right but i am just guessing. But i think Non might like Pat first, all i know is that i can't wait until the next episode.

Pat basically will take care of Pran knowing that Pranon and I think Non won't confess that he is Non either, cuz the plan he make must be just him and Anna know
So confusing, cuz I saw in the teaser that Pran chasing her away holding Ann's hand in the hospital while Non is looking...
I also curious about how they will put in Pran-Anna's interaction though...

Reactions: fun

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Hanajungupup said:
I'm not really a fan of Nadech before but watching this I really like him...And also acting with Nadech really brings the freshness in Taew..She needs to act with young p'ek more...

Pat basically will take care of Pran knowing that Pranon and I think Non won't confess that he is Non either, cuz the plan he make must be just him and Anna know
So confusing, cuz I saw in the teaser that Pran chasing her away holding Ann's hand in the hospital while Non is looking...
So i watched the teaser again and i guess Non and his father don't get along because he thinkk his father made his mother die. I'm pretty sure Anna likes Non but Non likes Pat, so it's like a love triangle because one of the OST show when Anna was driving and she looks sad after looking at Non and Pat . Non won't confess to Pat because he is doing for his brother to make it seem like Non is injured. Im confuse too on how they will make Pan-Anna and Non-Pat interaction. Maybe Non might make Anna look after Pran and therefore Non will work in the company and also get to be closer to Pat or maybe he might change back from Pran to Non just to be close to Pat because im sure Pran will recover but just lose his memory. I honestly don't know, i just giving a suggestion it happen like that but i guess we have to wait to see how it goes.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The uncle knows they're twins. When Thanrt and Chom went to his place he told them that Pran has a twin who hasn't contacted them for a long time. I think once he gets suspicious that Non is standing in for Pran, that's when they have to fake it that Non got in the accident and Pat will go take care of him.

Yinok

sarNie Egg
Hanajungupup said:

Hanajungupup said:

No offense to Nadech and Yaya fans, but I never been a Nadech fan neither due to the reason I thoughts that he is over exposed and always pairing with the same couple thing. The first one I ever watched of him was with Kimberly and he totally surprise me. I thought its refreshing that he venture out of his comfort pairing and did a great job. He one of those actor that acts with his facial expression, which I think is sign of great acting. With that being said, this story was a bit confusing from reading the reviews and I was pretty skeptical about it after eposide 1. After three eposide in I am totally loving both the characters and the storyline. The scenery is so breath takingly beautiful, the chemistry between Teaw and Nadech is amazing! They captures the playful, funny and cute aspect of a couple to perfection. Very lighthearted thus far and enjoying it. Can't wait for the drama to begin. Hate the waiting and counting down the days until next eposide!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Analog rating.

Wed .......CH3    Ab Ruk Online (ending)         - 6.6,    CH7 -   9.9
Thu........CH3    Lom Son Ruk (first episode)  - 4.4,     CH7 -  11.4

The rating for epi 1 is low but I'm sure the ratings for epi 2 and 3 already went up.

Digital ratings - not every households have access to digital yet (channels just offered digital signal in the middle of last year)

Epi. 1  -  2.9
Epi. 2  -  3.0
Epi. 3  -  2.9

ESM20 said:
what ia the ratings for this lakorn?

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Analog rating.

Wed .......CH3    Ab Ruk Online (ending)         - 6.6,    CH7 -   9.9
Thu........CH3    Lom Son Ruk (first episode)  - 4.4,     CH7 -  11.4

The rating for epi 1 is low but I'm sure the ratings for epi 2 and 3 already went up.

Digital ratings - not every households have access to digital yet (channels just offered digital signal in the middle of last year)

Epi. 1  -  2.9
Epi. 2  -  3.0
Epi. 3  -  2.9

Thank you, but where do you find the ratings for lakorn?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ep.2 and 3 were a lot better than 1. I can appreciate Pat better now. She's not exactly likeable yet but I can see that they're doing it on purpose. We're supposed to start liking Pat just as Non is. I like her friends too. Even though she was being a bitch at firsts to them, they still stuck by her.

Nadech and Taew are doing great together.