[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

loveair

sarNie Egg
m9saeteurn1 said:
Loveair are you guys translating on viki? Wish I understood. I would definitely help you guys
Yes we're trying our best. I only translate. If no one helps segmenting it then no one is aloud to translate. So as soon as someone segments we'll try our best to get on track :)

Kim123

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
proposing already??! I haven't watched ep 2 yet lol and tomorrow he's going to propose! Well let's keep things moving along then!
Yep prosposing because he has an issue but i'll rather let you watch it then spoil it.

Just finished episode 3, and i really like it. It's so cute when Non come after Pat asking are we boyfriend/girlfriend yet. The week the wedding, i can't to see Pat rushing to find Non.

fresh

sarNie Adult
loveair said:
Yes we're trying our best. I only translate. If no one helps segmenting it then no one is aloud to translate. So as soon as someone segments we'll try our best to get on track :)
Thanks a lot Loveair and the viki team for the eng sub :flowers:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Episode 3 is full of Dr. Non and Pat. They are so adorable. Nadech & Taew are compatible and have good chemistry. Pat is more likable now. While she was dating Nod she was blinded by her love for him but now she's wiser and much more cute. Dr. Non is slowly leading her into becoming a better person.

I am stoked for next week. (I was thinking of dropping this if things weren't gonna pick up. Glad I gave it a chance.)

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I agree...Nadech and Taew are very compatible. Dr Non definitely brings out the best in Pat. Dr Non's fake crying was hilarious. They're the kookkit couple who play fight...too cute! Love when he always provokes her...esp when he said they're more like a couple when she was hitting him...lol.

x0unerthanlater

Saechash said:
I agree...Nadech and Taew are very compatible. Dr Non definitely brings out the best in Pat. Dr Non's fake crying was hilarious. They're the kookkit couple who play fight...too cute! Love when he always provokes her...esp when he said they're more like a couple when she was hitting him...lol.

The crying and play fighting was hilarious! They're adorable. She called him, "Dr. bigbutt" when they were stargazing 55555!

p.s. Does anyone else think that Non went to the contract signing with the Japanese client??

Kim123

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
The crying and play fighting was hilarious! They're adorable. She called him, "Dr. bigbutt" when they were stargazing 55555!

p.s. Does anyone else think that Non went to the contract signing with the Japanese client??
Yeah me, im pretty sure Non was the one signing papers with Japanese and the one in the conference meeting because Pran got shot and im pretty sure he is still sick.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
I wasn't sure how to feel about this lakorn after the first epi... but three episodes in, and glad to said I enjoy it a lot more than I expected.  Nadech and Taew are really cute.  Their chemistry is very natural.  Wish we can enjoy a little more of Dr. Pranon and Pattarin cute relationship first before the drama kicks in.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Whew this is turning into one of those lakorn with the intense but not fun business side and then the really cute out-of-the-city side. So glad that we get tons of Mor Non with Pat. They have great chemistry, really natural rapport even after meeting not long. Pretty much true that she behaves more and more like his girlfriend.
Non is so sarcastic. I love it. The fake crying, making fun of Pat calling her "sister of Miss Kookkookkai"
Lol and when she told him he should object to people assuming they're dating, he went and exaggerated "She's not my gf, she's really really not my gf."

I'm glad they hashed out that argument, didn't drag it out and Non and Pat even grew closer because of it. so sweet of him to go hug her after they argued on the road. Was not expecting that but I suppose hard times bring people together. Like for real, because he insists on being such a good person and marrying her lolol. Hilarious that he actually asked her mom for permission to woo her and "follow the steps" of a relationship. This is great.

x0unerthanlater

Kim123 said:
Yeah me, im pretty sure Non was the one signing papers with Japanese and the one in the conference meeting because Pran got shot and im pretty sure he is still sick.

Something about the way he looked at his dad and how he didn't speak to Unna/Anna... 
I hope we can see Pran soon because he and Unna need some onscreen time.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
x0unerthanlater said:
Something about the way he looked at his dad and how he didn't speak to Unna/Anna... 
I hope we can see Pran soon because he and Unna need some onscreen time.
Yeah...it was Dr Non pretending to be Pran. After the signing, he told Anna that the way to help is to take care of the person she's taking care of...hinting at Pran...plus, he responds to Anna the same way he did in the first ep when he was going back to the country...Pran speaks to Anna more gently.

Can't wait for more Non/Pat scenes...before the tears come.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I cant get enough of sweet from dr and pat. Next ep. Seems confusing. Dr went to chiangmai to go marry while pat went to find him. And pat dress in a wedding gown she met pran which she thought is the dr. I wonder will she get to marry dr. And for anna the dad ask her to marry his son pran. I wonder will she marry him when she likes the dr. I normally dont like twins lakorn having the same actor plays as one but this one I really like the dr character. And the story is interesting esp for dr and pat. Luv it when lakorn have n,ek and p,ek marry early cus more gookgik scenes. I cant stop giggling I can't wait next week to come

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Just finishing watching 3 eps at once and I really love this aww
Just have to say that this lakorn really brings the emotion in me, from the some adorable scene then turning to the intense scene
haha just when I'm still feeling Pat's tears and then Dr.Non comes with a faking laughing :v I can't even 
Barry and Taew really suit well, love their chemistry...

Seems like it's going to be angst and complicated between all the character, can't wait till the confusion to begin, but I just want to enjoy Non&Pat's adorable moments, they're just so cute to watch

I'm already regret for seeing it too soon and now have to way an another week *cries*..
Beside Pat's acting is ok for me comparing to the 1st ep, but her speaking still bothers me a lot, that make her so stiff sometimes 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Battling with myself not to watch it raw and to wait for subs, so it's quite torturous reading and seeing cute pics like these

Non and Pattarin

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^^lol what's better than being serenaded about brushing your teeth. Non is seriously cute. He is so generous and genuinely kind, wanting to look out for everyone he meets. the way he's able to open Pat up! Those two are meant to be, she needs his down-to-earthness. Taew is so pretty in here.