[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I'm gonna in love with the Doctor aww
Seems like Anna loves Pranon in here. So Taew's character gonna suffering so much to know about their identify ..So confused about Pran and Pranon @@ 

But Taew looks good with new hair, so stunning

cre: Taew's IG

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Finally the OST is out...Nadech's voiceeeeeeeeeee..Can't wait to see Na Taew on screen, they look so freaking good together..
The MV give me so much feelings...This one is a sad one, I can expect to see good acting from this, I really love it when they show a lot emotion scene especially on Taew's crying scene aww

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9K-sje001E

cre: Ch3 Soundtrack Official

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
The summary was a little confused..anyone have a better summary to this lakorn?..looking forward to watch this drama...

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Taew praised Nadech playing romance well; fans prepare yourself to Fin.

It is their first time working together for Taew Nattapon Tamerak and Nadech Kugimiya which is in Lom Sorn Rak. Taew told us fans should prepare to fin and pinch their pillows [for sweet scenes in the drama]. Why do they need to prepare this much? Let’s get the answer from Taew now.
“In this lakorn, I play as Pattarin. She is the girl who tries to be a diva. She grows up from countryside but tries to make herself sophisticated and confident when deep inside, she is trying to cover up her imperfection. What makes it hard is that there are sweets, romantic and drama scenes in the same story because it is totally contrasting. When it is drama, it’d be heavy dramatic but when it is sweet, it’d be so sweet. Again, this lakorn is not easy. I’ve never got easy role but I’m glad because it’s challenging. For this story, I’m confident that fans will smile with us because Barry (Nadech Kugimiya) has made it cute. I can guarantee that fans will pinch their pillows because I heard the feedback from the front of monitor when we were filming. Just that little feedback already made me happy.”

For lakorn fans who get this message from Taew, don’t forget to prepare your pillows to pinch when watching this lakorn.
I think it's from OHO magazine.
Cr: Mazuhoro Ny @nadechpantip

Teaser is subbed thanks to nadech@pantip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw2cSbY91o

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I just hate that they make the twins so confused in the lakorn...
I believe with Barry and Taew's acting, they will give us a good lakorn..Yep, I'm so ready to pinch the pillows when watching the lakorn
The 26th, come fast...

dariey

sarNie Adult
That one hot stare..haha

the mv just make me stay waiting for this lakorn despite the teaser didn't attract me enough.now waiting for the angst..hoho

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Whoa I did not realize Taew was going to be in tears this much throughout the lakorn! It has heavier drama than I expected. I'm really excited to see them all !

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
This one is airing soon, LIKE FI-NA-LLY. The teaser actually got me excited, Na looks good with both Pat and Taew.
Taew really excels in crying scenes, so looking forward for some angst lol

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Off topic but I didn't know you like Turkish dramas! I love Çalikusu too! :D
Turkish dramas are quite awesome, even though they tend to be overly dramatic for my taste.
Ah Calikusu :crush:  I've not watched anything else for a whole week; such an addicting show! I don't think i've ever felt so deeply for an OTP like Kamran/Feride.  I know the end sucks but oh well, it's worth it

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Gosh seriously Nadech voice always melt my heart!!! Miss him so much!!! Can't wait to see him return on scene!

OMG Patricia is so pretty and tall! Looking forward to see this lakorn!!

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Not feeling the ost and I'm rather amused that the MV mainly contains Taew's crying scenes whereas Patricia is nowhere to be found lol. Anyways, OT but congrats to Patricia for getting a GPA of 4.0! She surely has the beauty and brains suitable for the role of Unna. 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
2nd OST is out..this one is more bright than the last one and a lot of sweet moment..Taew is really pretty in here
But they should make an MV for Anna and Pran too..I'm looking forward to see Pat!! Seems like an interesting character for her here, wait to see her performance..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpxLDjuFhtM&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et0d-Vx1CMw

cre: CH3's official Track

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Aww Taew and Na look so cute together in the mvs! We need to see more of the relationship of Prang and Anna now.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Love all the ost and especially my handsome man's voice ahhhhhh can't wait!!!! Idk what happened but just watching Nadech's ost I feel for Taew already. Gosh so much tears... I love tear jerker lakorns