[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
they drag the filming so much @@@@ I wonder I will even have 14 episode
Poor Taew, running between those filming sets must be tired 

But seriously they're taking forever lol. It's been over a year, and even Boran lakorns like Bang Rajan and Ka Badin finished in less than a year. 

They were supposed to finish filming two months ago. -____-

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Yeah they keep saying the filming is almost done but they're taking it still now...
I remind me of Rising Sun's filming really!! They took so long to finish it...
I'm dying to see Na/Taew on screen already...
OK, I'm not gonna complaint anymore LOL

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
MinsulYaya said:
Dang it.. I don't really like bomb. Tried to watch Khun Chai Ratchanon but couldn't finish it..

So sad but they're paired up again..I hope there won't be any in the future though cuz fans not really like the pairing
I hope this one could air early cuz I miss Taew so much already, recently it's so little update abt her  :cry:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Nadech&Pat Filiming LSR...I'm so looking forward to this, wish they could release Na&Taew too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZkczVpUdN8

cre: Catmatdz5

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
awww soooo cute, I tend to really like childhood sweethearts!! I like Pat with minimal make up like this, makes her look more youthful and prettier.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Yeahhh, at least they make Pat wear those comfortable clothes like this...
She looks so sweet at her age...

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I know Taew is sick for a week already but don't think she still in hospital, just check Ton's IG and see that...Poor girl, hope she doesn't over-worked herself
So they still can't finish this one yet...

cre: Ton's IG

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
Don't know how true this is but apparently this will be taking the Wed-Thurs slot after Ab Ruk Online, they only have four scenes to film. 

i hope it's true..It takes the way too long
Both Nadech & Taew have their lakorn coming up but still none of their lakorn has aired yet :'(