[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Jeab110546/ Looknam_nd/ lomsonrak_/ as tagged
I'm back to update a bit due to a long and stressful week of school. It makes me happy to upload on AF. Lol. Here are some photos we've missed out on during these past few months while I was away. Newest to oldest. Binge on Nadech's photos because these photographers really love him. There are barely any photos of the girls.

Click to see more photos.

This lakorn is taking forever to finish, like really Abb Ruk Online was filming early in 2014 and finished and this is still not done yet. -___- 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Tks for updating Mahalo 
A month ago Nadech said that there just a few scene left but they're still filming until now 
i have been waiting for this one since forever LOL

dariey

sarNie Adult
tq Mahalo for more photo update.there certain pic i never see.glad u post it.taew & pat look beautiful as always.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
This one looks so good!! Super excited for this and a bit worried at the same time, mostly for the twins scenes. 

credits: nadechpantip ig

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hanajungupup said:
Both Pat & Taew praise Na on twins scene so I think we don't have to worry
Pranon&Anna is hot but Pran&Anna looks cute hehe
LOL who has ever dissed their costar before? 

D~D

sarNie Adult
queenyeon said:
This one looks so good!! Super excited for this and a bit worried at the same time, mostly for the twins scenes. 

credits: nadechpantip ig
Sooooo cool !!! There two Nadech beside her!! Lol !!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Heh i was abt 2 jump on to post these pics, u guys beat me to it. It's been awhile seeing aarshar with Na. Specifically like this pic, so cute, love Pranon looking like this more, so fresh and natural looking! The scenery is beautiful too

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Nadech looks like he lost some weight (?) I swear even as stan, it's hard to keep up with Nadech's weight change lol

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Such a beautiful place they're filming 
hehe Taew is a playful girl 
She will filming Mafia Series this month, I wonder the filming will end soon?!