[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Discussion in '2015' started by cookiies, Jul 13, 2013.

1. AnnTfan

AnnTfan sarNie Oldmaid

Thank you! I hope they will again but time is running up haha :(

2. Kay123

Kay123 sarNie Hatchling

Just finished watching this lakorn.. Nadech is really handsome ❤️ Patricia omg! She is so so is beautiful. This is my second lakorn of Taew, after watching Nakee I just had to go and find some of her older lakorn of her I missed out on and came across Lom Sorn Ruk. Nothing beats Nakee of course But I did enjoyed watching this. Taew is indeed gorgeous and very talented, she cried so flawlessly. I am officially in love with Taew❤️

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. PrincessKarina

PrincessKarina sarNie Adult

Oh my! I know. I'm also very in love with Taew. She is so talented! I also enjoyed this lakorn while it lasted. Unfortunately, Nadech I felt didn't give his "all" like he would if it would have been with his koojin. I lost interest in Nadech after this lakorn. Patricia was stiff as can be but I gave her a pass since she is so young and inexperience yet. I almost didn't finish the lakorn because of her stiffness. No doubt Patricia and Nadech were good looking in there. But my girl Taew she cried flawlessly! I honestly don't ship Taew with Mario. Matter of fact I haven't even finish a lakorn of theirs! If you want to watch more of Taew I suggest Supaburoot Jatathep Khunchai Rachanon. She starred opposite the debutant and stiff Bomb. She rocked in there! I love her lakorns lately. I cannot wait for more of Taew on screen. I'm waiting patiently. JJ is so fortunate with 2 lakorns back to back with her! I also agree nothing beats Nakee!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Kay123

Kay123 sarNie Hatchling

Thanks for the recommendation. I am looking forward to both her lakorn with JJ aswell. Can't wait for Raknakara, I loved the old version with noon and Aump. So excited to see this version with Taew .