[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Don't feel sad na.    LSR got promoted just like any other CH3 lakorns.    The main cast were on the Star Stage, 3 Zaap show, the Morning Show, Book signing charity event, DVD box set release, and many entertainment shows had covered it.   LSR was also the no. 1 on the Thailand Trends and it received good ratings - so far probably the second highest after Bang Rajan for CH3 this year.    I was very surprised not to see magazines from Nadech and Teaw or Nadech, Teaw, and Patricia.

Ary said:
I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts about this lakorn--THANK YOU!  This is probably one of my ATF lakorns.  I feel sad that this lakorn didn't get the official media hype and promotions that it deserves.  I think that this might be the case because Channel 3 and/or the NY camp does not want to promote the Taew and Nadech pairing so that they could keep the popularity of NY going.  Everyone has made tons of money from this "brand", including the actors themselves.  It is sad because this is probably one of the better lakorns to come out in a long time and the chemistry between Taew and Nadech was amazing--the best pairing of any couples at the moment.  The acting by Taew and Nadech was superb in LSR.  Taew is an amazing actress with so much depth and talent.  Nadech (who I could never finish watching any of his lakorns) was surprisingly good.  I watched a few of the RS episodes this week and he has improved as an actor in LSR.  It could be that Taew challenged his acting skills and he rose up to the occasion.  

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ary- Really? You should give his other lakorns a shot. They are good! He is getting better and better each time. I just think that LSR just so happens to have a better script that challenges his acting. Over all his acting has not disappoint me at alL in any lakorns. The only one I didn't watch would have to be his very first lakorn and that's due to a whole different reason.

I am surprised no magazine for the 3 as well

Khub khun mak Katelyn

fun

Expired Sarnie
sunnyan said:
Art, I agree with you, Taew is a talent actress, I love her acting so much. But people always talk about Nadech, not too much about Taew. I wonder it has nominated for Taew for the the best actress? Hopefully she will earn any award for this lakorn.
I don't think this lakorn is worthy of an award. Don't get me wrong, it was enjoyable and really good. 

I had always liked Taew and believed that one day she would be big. Ann T once said that Taew had potential to really become the it factor but sadly came along the 4HJHKK gang. They literally blew up the Thai entertainment and now filled with many following suit with the whole series thing going on. I think it is very overwhelming with Khun Chai series, 6th Sense, Lookmai Khun Por Series, Rising Sun Series, Mafia Luerd, Ugly Duckling, Fire Series, Prissana Series, etc. I probably even miss a few and there are probably more to come. 

I actually don't mind once in a while but these series are coming out one after another.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Yeah...LSR got promoted, even no magazines for that cast I'm satisfied enough :)
I don't care about Nadech&Taew is being promoted as a couple or not, but they are proving themselves by their superb acting
I think bcs Nadech acted as twins so his influence must be a lot, but many people praised Taew too, in my conutry people really Pattarin, and praise her crying so nature...

I still love the eating sandwich scene of Taew....She acts different way for different character and it's not get bored to see her on screen
I also agree that if they are just going to showing the twins is enough..The "Thirak jaaa" part is not necessary...

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I don't follow Taew much but for a first time watching her in this lakorn she did really well. I like how she can cry so easily and can make me feel sad along with her. I hope she get recognize for her acting because she really does excel.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Both Nadech and Teaw already received Gold TV Awards for Best Actor and Actress.    Nadech got one for Rising Sun last year and Teaw got one for Khune Chai series two years ago.     About LSR receiving awards, that will depend on the panel of judges if they like the drama or their characters or not.  If they were not satisfied with the ending like me and if there were many good actors/actresses with good roles, then it could be anybody.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Thanks Vimalee.  Let's hope they will get some kind of award for LSR.

I have to say that I find this lakorn to be very refreshing without the typical overly used theme.  

1) no typical annoying nang rai.
2) no evil mother/mother-in-law
3) P'nang did not intentionally make each other jealous (big plus)
4) P'ek is not a manwhore.

I'm sure there are more.
If you could think of anything else, please do add to this list.

Adding to the list

5) no annoying servants gossiping or fighting

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I think Nadech and Taew both got the full package, both are amazing actors with really huge fan base, and they don't abuse their popularity like some other stars. But it's true because Bang Rajan was the Big hit this year, I think they're going to receive more awards if it didn't depend on fan voting.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
I don't watch or care much for awards but it's nice when projects and artists that are well deserved receive recognition. And @Katelyn I honestly hadn't thought about some of the points you made about this drama but they are so true! Perhaps, it's also why I loved this drama so very much! For me, the best dramas are when the issues between the couple are internal issues, not external machinations.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The most refreshing thing to me is that it was a twin lakorn that wasn't a typical "twin" lakorn. As in Pran/Non weren't complete opposities. Also I don't know how to feel about Pran/Anna's ending but at least it wasn't the typical fall in love in the last episode cause I'm settling thing lakorns always do to the 2nd couple. See Ab Ruk Online (yes I"m still bitter over Seya and Lipda).

I'm willing to bet Nadech gets awards for this one again.

I had always liked Taew and believed that one day she would be big
I think she's a great actress and is "big." I don't think any of the series girls outrank her except for Yaya and now maybe Kim but Kim didn't really come out of 4HJ as the IT girl either.

Taew also had a string of sucky lakorns and roles. She should stick with Act Art since they give her the best roles or now P'Mam I guess.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
jeanie1 said:
The most refreshing thing to me is that it was a twin lakorn that wasn't a typical "twin" lakorn. As in Pran/Non weren't complete opposities. Also I don't know how to feel about Pran/Anna's ending but at least it wasn't the typical fall in love in the last episode cause I'm settling thing lakorns always do to the 2nd couple. See Ab Ruk Online (yes I"m still bitter over Seya and Lipda).

I'm willing to bet Nadech gets awards for this one again.

I think she's a great actress and is "big." I don't think any of the series girls outrank her except for Yaya and now maybe Kim but Kim didn't really come out of 4HJ as the IT girl either.

Taew also had a string of sucky lakorns and roles. She should stick with Act Art since they give her the best roles or now P'Mam I guess.

Yep, before she stuck with bad roles and almost of her p'ek I don't like them except for Mario on their 1st lakorn together..At least after the Khun Chai Series she made it and after her graduation, she had been accepted more lakorn, before she just accepted 1 lakorn each year...
I think Yaya&Kim's popularity is big, this can't be denied..But Taew also has a lot of great company and actor want to work with her...

Recently Great says he wants to work with Taew so I hope I could see them together one day...But sooner, we can see Pope&Taew, hope the rumored lakorn is true

fun

Expired Sarnie
There's only one person subbing lol and that's not me. 

Anyway I just read the description on each character on Manager and Pranon is listed as a 28-30 years old but Pran is just 30 wtf why can't they be consistent LOL Oh there is also Anna. Didn't she go to school with Pran and Non but it says she's 25-27 years old. Patarin is 25-26. Tanard is 27 years old and he is Korean Chinese <--- I have no idea why they would include his ethnicity. So is he Korean Chinese or is he 1/2 Thai 1/4 Korean and 1-4 Chinese?

I am wondering if these are details from the novel and not the lakorn?