[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
alexa said:
Hey you know what i just missed lakorn so much already so i did a marathon watching lomsonrak again all day today and just notice that the way nadech act is so amazing when he is Pran he look at Pattarin normal like she just someone he know but not love but when he look at Unna the love that he have for her just show out from his eyes but when he is Mor Non he look at Pattarin with the love and care in his eyes and look at Unna plain and as a friend he just wow me so much in this lakorn and i never been his fan but this young guy can really wow me with the way he look at both of the girl when he is Pran that look of love just for her and when he is Pranon that look of love just for Pattarin wowowowowowow. Thats what make this lakorn so good and i just can't get enough of it sitting here smiling like a crazy person.Missed nadech and teaw alreay.

TRUE...Nadech's acting is superb...His emotions really different as Pran or Pranon...
But whoot, I also love the scene where Pat and Pran together at ep 10, he is in pain and he is realizing how much Pat loves Non by her action...The way he looks at her is calm and peaceful at this mm aww

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I completely agree! This is why I fell in love with this talented handsome actor. He's amazinggg and can give me so much butterflies all through his eyes. He memorize me from start to finish. Lol I seriously need to see more lakorns of his. I have not been disappointed with his acting

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Katelyn! Will anyone translate the conversation between Non and Pat during the part they were talking from inside the house to out in the rain?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66EKcdpJ0_M

Non is coming down with his backpack to have breakfast with Pran and their father.  

Non:  I'm coming.  I'm so sorry.  I had to clear work a bit late last night.  Pee Pran, I've requested more medical supplies for Doy Pa Mog.  You're not going to say anything, right?  Thank you krup. (Pee is a word to address someone who is older than you)

Patsuwat:  And when you ever give a chance for anyone to say something?

Non:  Father, don't get mad because it might affect your brain.

Non:  Or you're using this excuse to keep me here.

Patsuwat:  I won't keep you here because you are your mother's son.  No matter what you'll go back and become a doctor other there.  You staying here, taking care of me and resolving GLS's problems, that's more than enough and I thank you very much.

Non:  Wow, dad!

Pran:  Hurry up and eat so you don't miss your flight.

Non:  That's right! Come! This is my favorite but I give it to you, dad!

Patsuwat:  Hey, so when are you going to come back and eat dinner together again?

Non:  I thought we talked about it and you understood it.  No drama please. 

Patsuwat:  I'm not being dramatic.  I'm simple asking.

Non:  (Teasingly) Uh uh there. Tears are coming.

Patsuwat: Look

Non:  Whenever you miss me, just fly over to visit.  My house is big enough for to sleep.

Patsuwat:  Go bring back your wife to live together first.

Pran:  Ok, hurry up and eat. No drama.

Non:  Dad, why did you bring it up when you know my heart is hurt and bruised?  If mom sees us eat together like this, mom would be happy.

Patsuwat:  Hey you, why did you mention it and make me hurt like you?  I'm not dramatic like you.

Non:  Mom would have been really happy.

Patsuwat:  You..

Non chuckled.

Non:  Ok, let's eat.

Non's farewell scene with Pran and Unna.

Non:  Unn, I have something to request of you otherwise I won't be happy.  I'm worried about GLS and afraid that Pee Pran can't handle it.  I'd like to you to look after Pee Pran too.

Unna:  I have always help Pran and never deserted him.

Non:  I mean look after his heart too.

Pran:  Non.  Unn and I are friends.

Non:  That's right...right.  I know you and Unn are just friends but I would like Unn as a friend to look after your heart.  My brother has been heartbroken for a while now.  I'm afraid he might be depressed, suppressed and might harm himself. Ok?

Unna:  Did you forget?  I'm heartbroken too.

Pran:  Ok, that's enough. Go!  Let's hurry to the airport.

Non:  In that case...

Non is grabbing Pran's hand.

Non:  Pee Pran, you have to be Unna's friend too.  Oh, unless you think of her more than just a friend.

Pran:  I'm not thinking it.

Non looking at Unna.

Non:  Are you thinking it?

Unna:  No

Non:  If you are not thinking it, then you should have the courage to hold each others hands with a pure hearts.

Non made them hold hands.

Non:  Take care of each other for a long time.  Be friends until you get old.

Pran and Unna are looking at each other.

Non:  Ok?

Pran and Unna smiled.

At Doy Paa Mog

Pat is working in the fields supervising the employees.

Non is there too.

Pat and her mom talking.

Mom: Pat, this month we made more profit than the last. 

Pat:  You see, by keeping accounting record we can see what expenses we can cut.  And when we cut  them, we increase our profit. 

Mom:  Well, if you worked here from the beginning instead of being a city girl, by now we would have bought half of the mountain of Doy Paa Mog.

Pat:  Only half of a mountain?  That's too insulting.

Pat is passing out wages to the workers.

Pat:  This month, our farm, Paratree, has gained more profit. So I intended to give you all bonuses.

Workers are clapping.

Pat:  Come and line up. Come on.

Pat:  Thank you.  Thank you.

Talking to Non.

Pat:  How come I'm short?  I'm sure I got everyone!  Pee, are you new? How come you don't look familiar? Pee, what's your name?

Non:  I'm...my..name...is...

Non took off his towel that was covering his face.

Non: Pranon krup.

Non is smiling.

This clip is easier and faster to translation.  :dance1: 

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
m9saeteurn1 said:
Thank you Katelyn! Will anyone translate the conversation between Non and Pat during the part they were talking from inside the house to out in the rain?

Yes, will get to it slowly.  CTR must be busy.  Thanks for your patience.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohwnOs0W1_I

Pat is talking to Non.

Pat:  Pee, are you new? How come you don't look familiar? Pee, what's your name?

Non:  I'm...my..name...is...

Non took off his towel that was covering his face.

Non: Pranon krup.

Non is smiling.

Worker:  Hey everyone, it's Mor Non!

Non:  Hi (Sawadee krup to everyone)

Non:  Today, I'm here to take my wife home.

Workers is clapping.

Pat is walking away and Non is following her.

Non:  Pat...Pat... Pat...wait.

Non:  Pat...Pat...hey, I needed 2 months to fix things.  And all that time, your anger hasn't diminish?  You must love me a lot that's why are you so angry with me.

Pat:  What do you want more from me, Khun Pran?

Non:  I'm Mor Non.  And I want you to not be angry with me and come back  to our home.

Pat:  I am not angry and I don't feel anything for you other than irritation.  Be kind and please leave my farm.

Non:  Pat...Pat...Pat wait...Pat.  How come you won't listen to my reason/explanation?

Pat:  You want to talk, right?  Then go ahead...talk.

Non:  You just want to win and not  listen.

Pat:  I already gave you an opportunity.

Non:  Pat...Pat wait...Pat.  Pat...Pat...don't.

Non trying to grab her hand
Pat is throwing  a vegetable at him.

Pat:  Get out.  Get out.

Non:  Pat. PAT!

Non is sitting downstairs waiting.
Pat's mom is carrying a tray of food.

Pat:  Mom, where are you taking that?

Mom:  I'm taking it down stair to Mor Non.

Pat:  Don't.  Give it to me to eat instead.

Pat took the tray away.

Mom:  Pat, since you came back from Bangkok, you never told me what happen.  I don't want to bug you but if you don't go down and talk and clear your problem then I will go talk to him myself.

Pat:  Mom.  Mom.

Pat's mom is walking downstairs.

Mom:  Mor...

Non:  Khrup

Mom:  Mor, go home first.  The weather is getting cold.  I don't want you to get sick.

Non:  But I want to speak to Pat and make her understand.

Mom:  She's not going to come down and talk.  Don't bother.  I'll drive you home.  I really want to know what happened in Bangkok.   What did you do that made her so angry?  What wrong things did you do?

Non:  Aunt Napaa, you don't know yet?

Pat is coming down.

Pat:  Mom, if he wants to leave then let him leave by himself.

Mom:  But the rain is coming.  Pat, you want Mor to walk in the rain?

Non:  I'll go wait in the car, Aunt Napaa.  I will tell you everything, every secrets since the day I  first met Pat.

Pat:  You're going to let the elderly drive you home?  You are mean and black-hearted.

Mom:   You're going to go then?

Pat's mom gave her the car key.

Pat:  Mom

Pat driving Non home.

Pat:  You could get down now.

Non:  Pat, only a little more we'll reach our home.  Can't you just take me?

Pat:  I'm not going to step into your house again.  Get down.

Non:  I'm not going to walk there.   You have to take me home otherwise I'm just going to sit here.

Pat got out of the car.

Non:   Pat, Pat,  where are you going? Pat, wait.  Pat, you're willing to go home but not back to our house?

Pat:  Don't bother me.

Non:  Pat.  Pat, calm down.  Pat.

Non:  Pat.

Wind is blowing.
Pat is stepping away and feeling dizzy.
Non is holding her.

Non:  Are you ok?

Non:  Let's go rest in the house. Ok?

Pat:  Let go.

Non is carrying Pat.

Pat:  What are you doing to do?

Non:  Because you are stubborn.

Pat:  I told you to let go.

Non:  No

Inside the house.

Pat:  You (Khun)

Non is putting her on the couch.
Pat got up.

Non:  Pat.

Non grabs her arm.

Non:  If you go, I'll tell Aunt Napaa what has happened in your life.  Why, Pat, why didn't you tell Aunt Napaa all that has happened?  Because, you don't want Aunt Napaa to be sad(lose heart) right?  And why didn't you think  of the things I did, I didn't want you to be sad (lose heart)  also?

Pat:  It's not the same.  You've deceived me.  You purposely made me misunderstood, made me lose heart and caused great pain over and over again.

Non:  I didn't want it that way.  I didn't really have a choice.

Pat:  You choose to hurt me instead.

Non shaking his head.

Pat:  I don't want to see your face again.  We...we live separate lives.

Non:  No way. Pat.  I don't want to lose you again.  And I'm willing to do everything to get you back.  I love Pat.  I'm telling you the truth.  (I couldn't quite hear this part but I think that's what he said.)

Pat:  There's no use.

Non:  Of course, there is.  It has to Pat.  Your feelings tell me you still love me, Pat.

Pat:  All I feel is pain.

Non:  You don't think I am in pain too?  I'm hurt because I have to deceive you.  I'm hurt when I see you in tears.  All I can do is to look on and I can't do a thing.  I wanted to comfort you but I couldn't.  My pain is no less than yours.

Pat:   Then why do we have to endure the pain?  We should end it. 

Non:  Pat...

Pat:  I want a divorce.  I repaid the debt that I didn't create with my life and my heart already.  I want my freedom back.  Tomorrow, we meet at the county office.

Pat is walking out.

Non:  Pat...wait...Pat.

He went after her.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Very well said, jjinnxx.

If they had ended at the red couch, it would still be very romantic, memorable and heartwarming.   Better yet, follow the book and had Mor Non and Pat taking their twin to visit their grandpa and uncle Pran in the city.     That scene would be so touching and heartwarming, and the viewers would smile from ears-to-ears and their hearts would burst with joy.

In the end, the script writer and the producer had failed.    They made Mor Non character became a loser and a slave, and Pattarin character unlikable.   Was she trying to be a high-so or a diva asking/ordering her husband around?      I cringe at the thought what if Mor Non prescribed the wrong medications to patients, what if he performed the surgeries, and what if he accidentally dropped the twin because he was so exhausted.....

I know, I know......it was just a lakorn and not to be taken seriously, but sometimes, a lakorn needs not be so unrealistic.    

jjinxx said:
Yeah, the ending threw me off and was unrealistic, to say the least. As a viewer sympathizing with both Pat and Non, I didn't enjoy that Non ended up being the slave. If the point of doing that was to show him making up for his wrongs, it was really dissatisfying, like a really desperate attempt to make us laugh that just didn't work. They showed him riding up to her on an elephant and that was enough for Pat to revert back to her romanticized pre-country ways?? I just can't imagine a relationship working out the way they ended it! It's something that would have MAYBE worked for a rom-com--definitely not our dramatic couple. 

If they had ended it at the red couch, that would have been enough. Most of what led up to the red couch felt rushed and made my eyebrows go up, but the red couch scene and interactions themselves were very heartwarming. Especially the belly kissing and the way she had her legs over his, and just the way Non was so gentle and loving in the way he touched her. 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Normally, The Pra/nang (actor/actress) will have magazines come out before, during, or after their lakorn had ended.     I haven't seen Nadech and Teaw having magazines together.   Did I miss some issues or anyone know if they will have a magazine shoot any time soon?

Sorry na for posting this MV again,

After just only two months, Nadech's MV for LSR already has 4.8 millions viewers and currently on the top 12 of all CH3 Sound Tracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9K-sje001E

Ary

sarNie Egg
I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts about this lakorn--THANK YOU!  This is probably one of my ATF lakorns.  I feel sad that this lakorn didn't get the official media hype and promotions that it deserves.  I think that this might be the case because Channel 3 and/or the NY camp does not want to promote the Taew and Nadech pairing so that they could keep the popularity of NY going.  Everyone has made tons of money from this "brand", including the actors themselves.  It is sad because this is probably one of the better lakorns to come out in a long time and the chemistry between Taew and Nadech was amazing--the best pairing of any couples at the moment.  The acting by Taew and Nadech was superb in LSR.  Taew is an amazing actress with so much depth and talent.  Nadech (who I could never finish watching any of his lakorns) was surprisingly good.  I watched a few of the RS episodes this week and he has improved as an actor in LSR.  It could be that Taew challenged his acting skills and he rose up to the occasion.  

sunnyan

sarNie Egg
Art, I agree with you, Taew is a talent actress, I love her acting so much. But people always talk about Nadech, not too much about Taew. I wonder it has nominated for Taew for the the best actress? Hopefully she will earn any award for this lakorn.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKiwzj7Gx4c

Non and Pat talking outside in the rain.

Non:  Pat...Pat...Pat

Non hugging Pat from behind.

Non:  I know you didn't mean it that way.  You still love me.  I know you still love me.

Pat is crying.

Pat:  That's right.  I used to love you but now you are the worst thing in my life.  And I don't need you in my life anymore.  Please let me go.

Non is turning Pat around face-to-face.

Non:  Pat...

Non leading in closer.

Pat:  Are you going to force yourself on me?

Pat is turning away.

Non:  You're not worried about the child in your stomach, Pat?

Pat is looking back at Non.

Pat:  How did you know?  Chan....

Flashing where Pat reveals her pregnancy to her friends.

Friend:  What did you say?!  You're pregnant?

Chan:  Mmmmm yes, I took Pat to go see a doctor just now.

Friend:  Does Mor Non know?

Pat:  Don't speak of him anymore.

Chan:  So what are you going to do, Pat?  You're letting your stomach grow big and run away here.  And letting people gossip that your baby doesn't have father?

Back to the present.

Pat:  I will let my child use my last name.  And I will not ask for any rights and financial support from you or GLS not even a penny.

Non:  I am not worried about that, Pat!!

Pat:  Then you have nothing else to worry about.

Pat is walking away.

Non:  Pat...wait...

Pat is walking alone in the rain and crying.  Then Non appears with an umbrella.

Non:  You don't have to love me....but don't stop me from loving you because I can't do it.  :crush:

Both walking together in the rain.  

This song is playing:   
Ter Rak Chan Jing Ru Plao (Do you truly love me)

The only word that can melt my heart that one word is "love"
the word that puts me in despair.
Don't tell me so to comfort me
if your love is not true
don't play with love because I don't want anymore sorrow.
I've been hurt too many times before
Don't be so cruel to me
Do you truly love me?
Please do not feel me with such word because I always fall for it.
I cannot bear any more pain today.
If you are sincere with me then do speak from the heart.
I don't want to get hurt over and over again.
I encountered a storm that left me scared to love anyone again
Left my heart all confused like this
because I don't want anymore sorrow.

They reached Pat's house.  She is climbing up the stairs and her mom is up there.

Mom:  Mor, what happened?

Non didn't reply but just walked away.

Pat is drying her hair.

Flashback of their conversation at Mor's house.
Pat's mom is approaching her.

Mom:  Pat, are you going to separate from Mor Non?

Mom:  I don't know it but I can sense that your problem is so major that you couldn't carry on your shoulders anymore.  Is it true?

Pat:  If I answer yes, are you to criticize me?

Mom:  I just want you to ask yourself to be sure if you still love Mor Non or not. I want only your feelings but don't involve what Mor Non did.  Only your feeling...whether it's love or not love.  And the fact that you are angry with Mor Non, is it because he doesn't love you or he doesn't do what you want (he's not what you perceived him to be)?

Pat:  He deceived me, Mom..of the worst kind.

Mom:  Pat, your father have deceived me before.  Pat, you've also deceived me. I didn't ask you or talk about it because I know why you did it.  You probably weren't happy that you had to deceive me.  Isn't that right?  When people love each other, it's not enough to just love.  You have to be able to see the love within each other.  Look for the love that is hidden inside, then you would live a life of happiness.

Pat and her Mom are hugging.