[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Usually they don't air shows that are 4+ years old though of course there are exceptions. GRGR, TNNKK and DJA were 7-9yrs ago though, almost a decade so it's pretty old in terms of their standard haha. Networks usually vie for the more recent ones. But then again, maybe if there's a demand it might change. So after RS, if there's a demand for GRGR/DJA they might consider bringing it here too. Hopefully :)
mars @mave there are still chances old lakorns can catch the attention of big networks remember Meteor Garden we have ABS CBN and GMA adaptations before then they put it on weekend or morning slots not in the prime time.Mars Mave please convince both networks tell them NY have huge fan base so they will air DJA GRGR and TNNKK I know you have some connections there charr hahaha

btw kever sa :BangHead:RS:fighting3: haha

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Audience shares for the first 4 episodes of LR that have aired in the Philippines :eek::clap:
upload_2019-4-12_19-57-12.png
Cr OfficialGMAHOA

N.B.: A share is also a percentage of a whole, but with an important difference from a ratings point. While a show's rating is the percentage of all possible TV households or viewers in the country, its share is the percentage of households or viewers actually watching TV at the time. - Washington Post

Anne from JKN commented on a post about the audience shares :)
upload_2019-4-12_20-0-2.png

Last edited:

greenleo

sarNie Egg
It is AMAZING to see so much love for Crown Princess!

By the way, if you guys have a twitter page, PLEASE make sure to nominate Dawin/Alice (Crown Princess) for #TVsTopCouple at the poll on @eonlineTV!

Just use the hashtag and then tweet directly to @eonlineTV! We have until 5 PM today.

So that means about 3 and a half hours left to vote to nominate them!

Keep in mind, last year, a Turkish pairing (#HiLeon) won the poll. And before them, another international pairing won it. The poll has been inclusive of pairings from different countries.

So let's make sure Dawin/Alice are nominated! I believe there is a GOOD chance to win the poll because Crown Princess is airing right now! AND IT has been trending each time that it airs. So there is a lot of twitter buzz and love. NY fans are united as well. Definitely good timing for this poll!

Let's get them nominated first! I know it's night time right now in Thailand and the Philippines. But it's daytime in US and other countries. So we can help out!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Usually they don't air shows that are 4+ years old though of course there are exceptions. GRGR, TNNKK and DJA were 7-9yrs ago though, almost a decade so it's pretty old in terms of their standard haha. Networks usually vie for the more recent ones. But then again, maybe if there's a demand it might change. So after RS, if there's a demand for GRGR/DJA they might consider bringing it here too. Hopefully :)
The CEO confirmed she just bought the rights to GRGR so get ready PH lol ;);););) Keep supporting NY and The Crown Princess :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
#TCPDecoy (the official hashtag for the episode shown on the 17th) trended on twitter in the Philippines and reached 14.6k tweets. 'Dawin' also trended. :clap:
upload_2019-4-23_20-19-19.png
Cr NYPH

The official hashtag for yesterday's episode peaked at no.7 and reached 14.2k tweets despite the late start due to the earthquake news :clap: Hope everyone in the areas affected by the earthquake are safe :icon12:
upload_2019-4-23_20-21-22.png
Cr NYPH

The Crown Princess has so far peaked at no.17 on the National TV Ratings list (using ratings from Kantar Media) :clap::clap:

Cr ABS-CBN

LR is also still doing well in terms of the ABG Nielsen NUTAM ratings system; it came 12th on the list of the Top 20 Most Watched TV Programs on the 15th of April :clap:
upload_2019-4-23_20-41-15.png

upload_2019-4-23_20-46-19.png
Cr https://www.lionheartv.net/2019/04/5-kapamilya-shows-dominate-nutam/

LR's popularity in the Philippines was also mentioned in Thai media :clap:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Some updates on LR's performance in the Philippines :) There are only 7 more episodes to go now.

Thursday's (9th of May) episode of LR was able to get higher ratings than PBB Otso for the first time (using ratings from Kantar media) and made it to the top 20 for the 6th time since it started airing :clap::clap:
Cr ABS-CBN

Cr ABS-CBN

LR's audience shares (using Nielsen) so far :thumbup:
Cr GMA

Thongent posted on IG to thank everyone in the Philippines for their support :)

Yoghurt & Indy also posted about LR in the Philippines :)

GMA wrote articles about LR's success in the Philippines being mentioned on Review Banterng, Na's recent magazine cover & Ya attending the LV Cruise 2020 show :thumbup:

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Congratulations to everyone who watched and supported The Crown Princess in the Philippines. :ole:
088D3CBE-C27E-4680-8318-057E815E8BFB.jpeg
121D8667-88B3-49F6-8AA8-15FBD5C8E004.jpeg
FB Cr GMA The Heart of Asia

The final episode of The Crown Princess was yesterday and it trended #5. Congratulations! :icon12:
D01926C8-A257-4F67-AE53-0CF69CC57CC9.jpeg
Cr nadechyayaphilippines

An exciting and great news to any NY and Yaya Pinoy Fans! Yaya will be coming to Manila, Philippines on the second week of June.
Please make sure to stay tuned for more info and updates. :cheer::cheer:
EA9A4F18-EA5C-4268-82D3-C170C034742A.jpeg
Cr nadechyayaphilippines

61306637_2496000310432317_5295944342416916480_n.jpg
FB Cr GMA Asianovelas: The Heart of Asia

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
It's good to come back here with good news! As always with Nadech & Yaya hehe. Likit Ruk The Crown Princess has just ended in Philippines on GMA TV and already established new records. 5 thai lakorns have already been on air on GMA:
1 - You're my destiny
2 - Princess Hour

Last year, CH3/ JKN Global TV made a deal with GMA to air Ch3 lakorns. The 1st lakorns that were broadcasted in PH are Nadech & Yaya's lakorns (natural choice from CH3/JKN :naughty2:). GMA promoted NY as the "Real Life Power Couple of Asia", TRUE FACT haha!
1 - Switch (Leh lub Salab Raeng)
2 - WOL ( Kluen Cheewit)
3 - The Crown Princess ( Likit Ruk)

http://instagr.am/p/Bv-k4_6AWh0/

From what I saw, ratings in Philippines are mostly reported by two institutions, Kantar Media or AGB Nielsen NUTAM. Nevertheless, AGB Nielsen are not that consistent coz they don't release the rating for each single day whereas Kantar seems to be the most trustable. That's why I share the Kantar's ones and ABS-CBN (This channel dominates most of the time the rating in PH) who is the competitor of GMA also uses Kantar to report their rating. The Crown Princess ended its final episode with a 11,3% VS Pinoy Big brother 9,8%. A big performance coz GMA rarely succeed to beat ABS-CBN. LLSR and KC never succeeded. Likit Ruk was the most requested lakorn from PH and they didn't disappoint GMA haha, #Nadech or #Dawin even trended a lot of times, they must have been shook by his acting + handsomness :love:. With the success of their lakorn and how NY are popular in PH,We should see very soon a 3rd NY lakorn.

https://i.postimg.cc/59B6qFbh/Dv-g-O3-UVs-AAe-Kgu.jpg

Also, Nadech Yaya and The Crown Princess has established new record for thai lakorns on GMA. They are the highest average ratings (9,71%) with the best highest rating (11,3%) compared to the four other lakorns. LR is so popular that they almost beat Kluen Cheewit twice more loool. You're my destiny and Princess Hour got good feedback too but Likit ruk did BETTER :thumbup:

Good news too for Pinoys fans coz Yaya as the ambassador of Tourism Authority of Thailand will be in Manila on SATURDAY 15TH JUNE. With the success of The Crown Princess, they promote her as "#TheCrownPrincess Alice #Yaya #UrassayaSperbund will make first Hrysos royal visit to Phillipines on SATURDAY 15TH JUNE. #TATPhils problably broadcast FB LIVE" . Yaya's populairty in PH is insane! A lot of celebs / Miss Universe love and admire her whether it is for her talent or beauty, it's gonna be the fever over there , get ready to welcome the QUEEN :thumbup:

http://instagr.am/p/BvnOZbJgXjz/
http://instagr.am/p/Bvt6OfOg9th/
http://instagr.am/p/Bvs6TOrghT3/

Attachments

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
It's good to come back here with good news! As always with Nadech & Yaya hehe. Likit Ruk The Crown Princess has just ended in Philippines on GMA TV and already established new records. 5 thai lakorns have already been on air on GMA:
1 - You're my destiny
2 - Princess Hour

Last year, CH3/ JKN Global TV made a deal with GMA to air Ch3 lakorns. The 1st lakorns that were broadcasted in PH are Nadech & Yaya's lakorns (natural choice from CH3/JKN :naughty2:). GMA promoted NY as the "Real Life Power Couple of Asia", TRUE FACT haha!
1 - Switch (Leh lub Salab Raeng)
2 - WOL ( Kluen Cheewit)
3 - The Crown Princess ( Likit Ruk)

http://instagr.am/p/Bv-k4_6AWh0/

From what I saw, ratings in Philippines are mostly reported by two institutions, Kantar Media or AGB Nielsen NUTAM. Nevertheless, AGB Nielsen are not that consistent coz they don't release the rating for each single day whereas Kantar seems to be the most trustable. That's why I share the Kantar's ones and ABS-CBN (This channel dominates most of the time the rating in PH) who is the competitor of GMA also uses Kantar to report their rating. The Crown Princess ended its final episode with a 11,3% VS Pinoy Big brother 9,8%. A big performance coz GMA rarely succeed to beat ABS-CBN. LLSR and KC never succeeded. Likit Ruk was the most requested lakorn from PH and they didn't disappoint GMA haha, #Nadech or #Dawin even trended a lot of times, they must have been shook by his acting + handsomness :love:. With the success of their lakorn and how NY are popular in PH,We should see very soon a 3rd NY lakorn.

https://i.postimg.cc/59B6qFbh/Dv-g-O3-UVs-AAe-Kgu.jpg

Also, Nadech Yaya and The Crown Princess has established new record for thai lakorns on GMA. They are the highest average ratings (9,71%) with the best highest rating (11,3%) compared to the four other lakorns. LR is so popular that they almost beat Kluen Cheewit twice more loool. You're my destiny and Princess Hour got good feedback too but Likit ruk did BETTER :thumbup:

View attachment 35660

View attachment 35663

View attachment 35661

View attachment 35662

Good news too for Pinoys fans coz Yaya as the ambassador of Tourism Authority of Thailand will be in Manila on SATURDAY 15TH JUNE. With the success of The Crown Princess, they promote her as "#TheCrownPrincess Alice #Yaya #UrassayaSperbund will make first Hrysos royal visit to Phillipines on SATURDAY 15TH JUNE. #TATPhils problably broadcast FB LIVE" . Yaya's populairty in PH is insane! A lot of celebs / Miss Universe love and admire her whether it is for her talent or beauty, it's gonna be the fever over there , get ready to welcome the QUEEN :thumbup:

http://instagr.am/p/BvnOZbJgXjz/
http://instagr.am/p/Bvt6OfOg9th/
http://instagr.am/p/Bvs6TOrghT3/
View attachment 35664

View attachment 35665
The week where the ratings were in the 8s, PH also had a couple of days with earthquakes lol NY Curse traveled to PH too ahahhahaaha

kolkol

sarNie Egg
Knowing that full uncut version with Eng sub LR is on Netflix now, but can only be watched within Thailand. Anyone knows how to watch outside Thai? Either online or download?

JadeLee

sarNie Egg
Hi Everyone,
I live in the United States and would love to know where I can purchase NY Merchandise. I usually get mines from ethaicd.com. Please let me know if there are other sites where I can purchase them or any instagramer that lives in Thailand that are willing to make the purchase. I will pay for all expenses. Thank you!