[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
The video of the hug keeps popping up on my feed and each time it does, my face is like Got's in the background and I am screaming along with Ya :risas3::risas3:
upload_2019-3-8_20-46-14.png
Cr to owner

The clip with the hug was also trending on youtube in Thailand. SF Cinema dropped by to leave a comment :risas3: "P'Nadech jaaa, my heart fell to my ankles ja. Really missing both of you on the big screen (in) #SFCinema :icon12: #Nakee 2."

upload_2019-3-8_20-57-8.png
Cr to owner

What was rehearsed

vs

What really happened

Video cr Taluikongtai

To Na:

When he wiped her sweat tho

From 24:49, the hosts of Kao Sai Kai start speaking about the hug & Moddam said that pics of the hug were probably shared more than the actual anniversary event itself. And just that shot alone, people were speaking about it more than the actual event. He then later said that Na dances really well, he was born to be an entertainer and that it maybe another 10 years until we see another person like Nadech in the entertainment industry.

Pao Pao :risas3:
upload_2019-3-8_22-46-44.png
Cr baby_beem

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Na at the grand opening for Autobot :love:
upload_2019-3-9_0-56-58.png

upload_2019-3-9_0-57-18.png

upload_2019-3-9_0-58-12.png

upload_2019-3-9_1-0-24.png
Cr barry.susu

That dimple :love::love:
upload_2019-3-9_1-1-23.png

DJ Tonhom asked her FC for a Nadech mask :risas3: She said they should make it small so that she will wear it everyday and then her son will grow up to look like Na, because there is a saying that if your child looks at something/someone often, they will look like that person. She ends by saying "I love Barry...5555" :pancarta:
upload_2019-3-9_1-14-32.png
Cr djtonhorm

She repeated it during this interview: https://www.instagram.com/p/BuvnDUfAt5n/

Another poster for The Real Nadech Concert :love::worship2:
upload_2019-3-9_1-2-50.png
Cr djpchod

Some people were saying this shoot is for GQ :love::aaaaa:

Cr naruchat

Aaaaand to finish off, Na has 2 new endorsements: Pocari Sweat & Singha drinking water :clap::cheer: His opening events for these endorsements will be on the 13th (Pocari Sweat) and 19th (Singha drinking water) of March.
upload_2019-3-9_1-7-12.png
Cr nadechactivity

upload_2019-3-9_1-10-20.png
Cr to owner

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult

pinky3

sarNie Adult
The video of the hug keeps popping up on my feed and each time it does, my face is like Got's in the background and I am screaming along with Ya :risas3::risas3:
View attachment 32759
Cr to owner

The clip with the hug was also trending on youtube in Thailand. SF Cinema dropped by to leave a comment :risas3: "P'Nadech jaaa, my heart fell to my ankles ja. Really missing both of you on the big screen (in) #SFCinema :icon12: #Nakee 2."

View attachment 32760
Cr to owner

What was rehearsed

vs

What really happened

Video cr Taluikongtai

To Na:

When he wiped her sweat tho

From 24:49, the hosts of Kao Sai Kai start speaking about the hug & Moddam said that pics of the hug were probably shared more than the actual anniversary event itself. And just that shot alone, people were speaking about it more than the actual event. He then later said that Na dances really well, he was born to be an entertainer and that it maybe another 10 years until we see another person like Nadech in the entertainment industry.

Pao Pao :risas3:
View attachment 32761
Cr baby_beem
They made the whole event worth watching , eventho some made think they did just to get Krasae lol yea right . Thanks girl , missing u and everyone . Maybe someone should stay a thread just about ny content .

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Na at the grand opening for Autobot :love:
View attachment 32793

View attachment 32794

View attachment 32795

View attachment 32796
Cr barry.susu

That dimple :love::love:
View attachment 32797

DJ Tonhom asked her FC for a Nadech mask :risas3: She said they should make it small so that she will wear it everyday and then her son will grow up to look like Na, because there is a saying that if your child looks at something/someone often, they will look like that person. She ends by saying "I love Barry...5555" :pancarta:
View attachment 32801
Cr djtonhorm

She repeated it during this interview: https://www.instagram.com/p/BuvnDUfAt5n/

Another poster for The Real Nadech Concert :love::worship2:
View attachment 32798
Cr djpchod

Some people were saying this shoot is for GQ :love::aaaaa:

Cr naruchat

Aaaaand to finish off, Na has 2 new endorsements: Pocari Sweat & Singha drinking water :clap::cheer: His opening events for these endorsements will be on the 13th (Pocari Sweat) and 19th (Singha drinking water) of March.
View attachment 32799
Cr nadechactivity

View attachment 32800
Cr to owner
Ny r both getting hotter by the minute lol
Btw I thought DJ tonhom want the mask for rasamekare (the black comedy guy to wear it cuz he is helping her watch her son and her son is begin to call him mom ) she is afraid that her son might look like him lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Congratulations to Nakee 2 for winning the Popular Film award at the 15th Kom Chad Leuk Awards :clap: NY weren't able to attend so someone else (I think it was the man from Search Group?) accepted the award instead.

LR will reportedly air in the Philippines in April :cheer:
upload_2019-3-12_20-37-23.png

upload_2019-3-12_20-37-48.png

upload_2019-3-12_20-38-11.png
Cr nadechyayaphilippines

Black & white pics of NY will always be my fave :love:
upload_2019-3-12_20-52-21.png

upload_2019-3-12_20-53-58.png

upload_2019-3-12_20-54-41.png
Cr hafsah_zz

Someone posted this and I'm getting all emotional ><

upload_2019-3-12_20-39-53.png

vs

upload_2019-3-12_20-40-23.png
Cr to owner

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
They made the whole event worth watching , eventho some made think they did just to get Krasae lol yea right . Thanks girl , missing u and everyone . Maybe someone should stay a thread just about ny content .
NY and their brief hug were definitely the highlight of CH3's 49th anniversary and made it worth watching :love: I miss everyone too :( I'm really busy lately so I can only update once in a while. I don't know how to create threads haha but if anyone is up for it, they can; I just won't be able to update/post much there.

Ny r both getting hotter by the minute lol
Btw I thought DJ tonhom want the mask for rasamekare (the black comedy guy to wear it cuz he is helping her watch her son and her son is begin to call him mom ) she is afraid that her son might look like him lol
So that is who she was referring to in her interview! I kept hearing 'Kae' but I couldn't match the name to a face so I thought she was saying a word I didn't understand. In her IG post she was referring to herself but in the interview it seems like she was referring to Kae.

Last edited:

Brownie93

sarNie Egg
Look at someone beautiful who has just come to Mea Keaw's house this morning :love:
InstaSave.jpg

Nadech is the new presenter for Pocari Sweat. Today the event will be held at Central World 17.00 - 18.00 BKK time. With many fans will come and see, we will get many pictures of our handsome man soon. :cheer:

InstaSave.jpg
Cr to keaw_jung
InstaSave.jpg
Cr to mairatchada1

I dont know how to create a new thread for NY content. I think that's easier to find and update about NY activities while NY dont have the lakorn or movie together at this time. But I surely will miss this thread and everyone here :icon12:

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
NY and their brief hug were definitely the highlight of CH3's 49th anniversary and made it worth watching :love: I miss everyone too :( I'm really busy lately so I can only update once in a while. I don't know how to create threads haha but if anyone is up for it, they can; I just won't be able to update/post much there.

So that is who she was referring to in her interview! I kept hearing 'Kae' but I couldn't match the name to a face so I thought she was saying a word I didn't understand. In her IG post she was referring to herself but in the interview it seems like she was referring to Kae.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvHUhObDuyT/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=g3k3o3e7j4y9

Video of her telling reporter lol she didn’t want the baby to remember kare face and she is hoping if the baby look at na face , than maybe he will have a chance of looking like na lol tbh some Asian believe that lol
She did got na mask and Kare wear it .